Team Loki Why do 你 like Loki?

LokiLover678 posted on Jun 07, 2012 at 11:53PM
So think your the mega fan well prove it. Why do you like loki? When was the first time you saw him? Do you think he should or shouldnt rule Asgard? Fav. feachers you like about him?
All are welcome to chat about Loki.
(p.s. dont make fun of Loki at all on this page)
Thanks!

Team Loki 4 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 KKRiley039142 said…
smile
Why I like him: hes hawt, funny, EVIL, & HAWT
When-i saw him in the Thor movie 2011
hmm..its tough 2 say if he should rule Asgard but then again Loki would b such a sexy king ;P so yes
Fav. features- long black hair, eyes, his smile, his dertimantion 2 rule Asgard, his decieving betrayal, his tricky personality...that's about it :3
一年多以前 immortalagentx said…
heart
I like him because 1 he is sexy 2 hes a demi god 3 he is freakin AWSOME
I saw him in the Thor movie and in the Avengers
HE SHOULD RULE ASGARD!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like his hair and his determination and his looks in general and i like how he was able to fake his death in Thor and alot more things but i dont want to get into detail
一年多以前 PucksLady said…
smile
I like him because he's such an interesting character, and of course he's so good-looking! But seriously, I like him because he smart, clever, and has a wicked sense of humor (sometimes literally). I also like how he has a great speaking ability, because I do too. I just love him, period. He's slightly evil, but I like that about him, but he really is a good person, if he wants to be...
一年多以前 Korben234 said…
heart
His looks are not the most important feature! He is a gentleman when he wants to be, and he has a lot of determination. He is a genius, and he has a good reason behind his evil(always living in thor's shadow), so it's not like he's REALLY even that bad of a person! Also, he is very clever and witty. I just poured my heart out to you guys... >w<
ITF commented…
agreed 一年多以前