Stormclan Want to be leader of NightClan? Nows your chance!

SolarEclipse posted on Jul 20, 2010 at 06:15AM
Greetings, this is Nightstar of NightClan talking! When i first joined fanppop, I figured everything out pretty fast and in a day after i joined I created NightClan! A clan thats cuzins of ShadowClan from warrior cats! we hunt by night and are naturaly born clever and secretive! But now, NightClans beginning to become abandon and leaderships not easy! So I've decided to give NightClan to a more younger, youthful cat, that will bring NightClan back to life! Lead the clan well! reply to this link and you can possebly be the next ruler of NightClan: link

Stormclan 7 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 SolarEclipse said…
Stormstar apporved this message! These were her words: (it would be awsome to work with NightClan but I have StormClan and if I try to divide my loyalties Im afraid that some of my clanmates will to! I hope you find a good leader for NightClan! ~Stormstar) and thats what she told me!
一年多以前 Moonstorm100 said…
big smile
*licks paw and draws it over face* yep, i frankly think leading NightClan will be a good experience! They already have clanmates so there no need to gather MANY new members and they have much history that is worth hearing! lolz!
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
meh not for me ill stick to stormclan!
一年多以前 Rustyfireheart said…
*looks at paws then looks up* "I dunno.. if I want to lead your clan.. Although I have been a deputy on time in my.. life.. But... Maybe.." *stands and slowly walks away*
一年多以前 StichxAngel4eva said…
tongue
meh. all clans tht i lead end up going abbandoned. :P besides i dont think ud want me leading NightClan anyway.
一年多以前 orkneymatrix said…
I don't know...
一年多以前 Moonstorm100 said…
surprise
Im shocked no one seems willing to lead the clan, its a good offer