Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1601-1650 of 31229

一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well if he ever gets too touch on you just tell him to come and pick on someone his own size. *winks at him* But, it'll also make you stronger. As long as he's not really hurting you, so tough love from a mentor can really build a strong warrior. My mentor was the same way with me. -Blackpelt

*nods and smiles slightly* Thank you. I appreciate all your help. It's the least you could do for me considering what a pawful of an apprentice you were. *he nudged his shoulder with his head playfully* Always losing your focus or eavesdropping on cats. *purrs* -Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
well to be fair you were just as curious since most of the time it was your brother *laughs* and i was that much of a pawful!
Crowtail

really? who was your mentor?
Sunpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Boulderstep. *smiles fondly and chuckles a bit* A good cat, but definitely no nonsense when it came to training. I lucked out and got a mentor that was determined to train me to the best of his abilities. -Blackpelt

*shakes his head* No no no, I definitely don't want to think about all THAT again. *rolls eyes* As much as I love my brother I do NOT want to know about his love life to that degree. *purrs* No, you were a good apprentice. You took your training seriously and it shows. *smiles up at him* You've become a fine warrior, Crowtail. -Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
thats Crowtails father right?
Sunpaw

*purrs and sits up* i hope i have other wise my sister would have my ears!
Crowtail
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods* I never really got to know him past our mentor apprentice relationship, but he seemed like a good cat. Through and through. *glances back at the medicine cat den* And it seems like he raised his son right. I'm glad Featherwing has a friend like Crowtail, especially at a time like this. -Blackpelt

Who could blame her. *laughs and flicks Crowtail's nose with his tail* Going somewhere? -Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*nods* need to get another moss ball unless you want me to rub blood and mud soaked water on you *smirks and turns to get another moss ball*
Crowtail

*nods* he seems to care a lot about him *looks towards the entrance of camp* did Diamondleaf say anything about me?
Sunpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*his eyes clouded* She said for Featherwing and I to find you, protect you and to tell you that she loves you. She also said...she was sorry that she was too weak to fight her way back to you. -Blackpelt

I'll take the fresh water please. *purrs in amusement and watches him* -Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*shuffles his paws* thanks Blackpelt.
Sunpaw

good! *calls back and grabs the ball of moss and pads back*
Crowtail
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Anything for my brother. You and your siblings were one of the main reasons I would have died to make it back here. -Blackpelt

You know, I'm really happy to see that you haven't changed much. -Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
why would i need to change? *looks a bit curious and lays back down next to him and starts to rub the ball of moss again*
Crowtail

but you didn't and thats better *purrs and rubs his head against this shoulder*
Sunpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs* It is. Now I get to be back with my family. I'm always going to protect you, you know. -Blackpelt

*smiles* You don't. But over time cats tend to change depending on the hardships they go through. *purrs more* Like I said though, I'm glad you haven't changed. You're perfect the way you are. -Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
thats good to know then *smiles and then frowns* Featherwing what did that cat say to you?
Crowtail

i know you told me that *sits down besides him*
Sunpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well I'll say it over and over again if I want to. *purrs and cuffs his ear playfully* You're my brother and I'll do anything for you. Including help you scope out she-cats. Or toms, I don't judge. *laughs slightly* -Blackpelt

*his face paled* What do you mean...? -Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*flattens his ears embarrassed* y-you dont need to do that!
Sunpaw

*looks at him worriedly* you know what i mean Featherwing..
Crowtail
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm just teasing you. *grins* But if you ever do need a wing man I'm always free. -Blackpelt

*he swallowed, it suddenly felt like there was a lump in his throat* T-That first time....he kept telling me to call him by...y-your name. When I didn't he just said your name over and...and over again. *his gaze was distant, his eyes filled with pain and horror* But that wasn't the worst of it...Every time after that he'd always demand I called him by your name. I never did, so as punishment...he told me things...Things that he couldn't have known unless he and his group had been...watching. Like when you and I first...He called me such vile names because I would allow such a relationship with my apprentice...He would...*his voice started breaking with each word* repeat things you'd said. Word for word. Words that had been said during our most private of moments. He took those words and repeated them to me while he....-Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
I can do it myself! *puffs out*
Sunpaw

*looked at a bit disgusted and realized Featherwing was having troubles with telling him* its okay featherwing you dont have to tell me the rest..*licks his shoulder tasting the blood and wrinkles his muzzle*
Featherwing
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*chuckles* I know you can. I just want to offer my help in any way cause I'm your brother. -Blackpelt

*ducks his head, a slight whimper escaping, his body was trembling again but not from the painful memories* I'm sorry....If you find me disgusting....y-you don't have to be around me....I can understand...-Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
i dont find you that at all Featherwing *looks at him gently* i just want to make sure you are okay..
Crowtail

*gurmbles* its embarrassing you know
SUnpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well, I AM your older brother. It's my job to embarrass you. *nudges him* I'm just teasing. Besides, you've got plenty of time before you'll start thinking about love. -Blackpelt

I just...*his shoulders shook more as tears streamed down his face* He ripped away my memories...all of the moments that were dear to me...he tainted them...I still can look back on them, but I always feel a sense of disgust with myself because of how he used them against me...I look at myself...and I hate what I see because I've been tainted...I don't feel handsome...I don't feel strong...I don't feel worthy...of love or even kindness....I just want my memories to be pure....because things are so different now...-Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
then make some new memories to flood over the old ones *paws away a tear* you cant always let the past beat you up i know it will be hard but you have to try
Crowtail

*gives him an annoyed look* well just dont always embarrass me then.
Sunpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I promise I won't. *shuffles his paws a bit awkwardly* So, uh...does Thorntail take you out training a lot? -Blackpelt

*he couldn't help but lean his cheek against Crowtail's paw* But they won't be the same...the relationships...they aren't the same...-Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*smiles at him* well time will only tell Featherwing maybe ill come crawling back to you someday *laughs and holds his paw where it was*
Crowtail

*shrugs* every now and then when he has the time or is in a good mood..why?
Sunpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*clears his throat, his face turning red* Just uh, making sure my brother is getting proper training! When he has time, huh....Warrior duties do tend to keep one busy, or...does he have a...*his voice became a little more hoarse* a mate to keep him busy? -Blackpelt

Maybe...*he shut his eyes tighter, a low purr grumbling in his throat**such a gentle touch, it was something he hadn't felt in what seemed like a lifetime**he wanted to erase the feelings of unwanted paws on him that still lingered* -Featherwing
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*gives his brother a look* oh really just making sure I'm getting proper training? *laughs but doesnt push it*
Sunpaw

*pulls his paw away slowly and pushes the vole from earlier to him* you need to eat to *smirks at him* other wise we won't get to have our little sparring session when you are healed
Crowtail
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*shrugs slightly, feeling embarrassed* It's just a question. I've been gone for so long I...was just curious about how the cats I care about are doing...*his chest felt tight* -Blackpelt

*nods slightly and eats, slowly at first, but growing more greedily**his stomach twisted at the sudden in take of food then relaxed again**after he finished he looked up at Crowtail, licking the vole blood from his teeth* Can...I ask you a favor? It's kind of embarrassing. *he looked away a bit, pouting slightly* -Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
he doesnt have a mate *reassures him*
Sunpaw

*looked a bit curious * sure what is it?
Crowtail
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*lets out a small sigh of relief* Now I just hope he doesn't hate me for being gone. -Blackpelt

I feel like there's dirt caked INTO my skin. Can you help me to the pool at the waterfall so I can really soak clean? *sighs* I say help, but I'll really need you to just carry me. -Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
oh sure thats no problem just climb on top of me so i dont have to drag you by the neck *shifts around and lays down besides him*
Crowtail
now that one i cant help you with *twitches his tail* did you get anything to eat yet?
Sunpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Not yet, but I think I'll have one of those voles you brought into the den. Want to join me for a meal? You can grab whatever you want. -Blackpelt

Okay. *he managed to pull himself onto Crowtail's back, wrapping his arms around his neck**he winced slightly as his injured hind leg dangled at Crowtail's side**wraps his paws firmly around Crowtail and leans the side of his head against his* -Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
up we go *stands up easily* you are lucky i grew you know *laughs and slowly starts to pad off towards the waterfall*
Crowtail

*nods* yea I'm starving! *hops around him*
Sunpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*laughs* All right go grab yourself something! *limps into the medicine den and comes back out with the vole* -Blackpelt

Yea and luckily I'm basically just fur and bones now. *purrs warmly**he tightened his grip a bit more, pulling himself higher up on Crowtail's back* But you definitely have grown, yet again you've been larger than me from a few moons into training. *his breath stirred the fur of Crowtail's ear* -Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*laughs* that is true I'm more of the bulky type so i was bound to be bigger *twitches his tail feeling his fur get stirred up*
Crowtail

*nods and heads off towards the fresh kill pile and sniffs through it finding a mouse and brings it back*
Sunpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*lays down to eat* So....what exactly happened to Tanglestar? -Blackpelt

Yea yea yea. Not everyone can be so lucky as to be born with your masculine build. Don't rub it in. *purrs and rubs his muzzle against the side of Crowtail's neck* -Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*lays down a twitches his tail* a badger killed him...*says look at the mouse in his paws*
sun paw

w-well you know its not always a good thing! i cant climb trees are get through small places like you could. *says trying to ignore the nuzzles*
Crowtail
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*frowns* Darkpaw wasn't around to see it, was he? -Blackpelt

Well with your build you can ram your way through small openings. *he brushed his tail across his flank* And with that hard head of yours you could bring trees crashing down if you got enough of a running start. *licks from the back of his neck to the top of his head then laughs* I'm just teasing you. -Featherwing
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*huffs* you know i could just drop you and watch you crawl to the pool instead *shivers from his lick*
Crowtail

he saw it...
Sunpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*winces* I'd hoped that wasn't the case. *sighs* No wonder he would be so withdrawn. I had thought that Featherwing was going to be the same way when we got back, but luckily Crowtail seems to be pulling him out of the darkness. *glances over to see them joking around and laughing* -Blackpelt

Aww don't be mean! I was just messing with you! Besides, you wouldn't do that to me! Would you, best buddy? *nuzzles his cheek with his nose and grins* -Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*grumbles* its a flip of a mouse for me *grins* but i guess i shouldn't do it for now *reaches the pool* okay here we are
Crowtail

*looks up at the two cats* Featherwing seems to be cuddly with him
Sunpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
That's how Featherwing used to be with the cats he was closest to. It's only ever been mom, dad, you, your litter mates and I. But when he and Crowtail were made mentor and apprentice they developed a really good friendship. A really strong bond. That's why I think if they were ever to battle together they'd be the strongest team in the clan. *shakes his head* I'm glad that they could rekindle...even if it's only a friendship *he said the last part as a whisper to himself* -Blackpelt

*swings his good leg over Crowtail's back so he was dangling over the pool, hanging onto Crowtail by his neck**sticks his tongue out at him playfully before letting go and gently dropping into the pool**lets out a small little squeal* It's so cold!! -Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*rolls his eyes* of course its cold! did you expect it to be warm as a rock? *purrs and lays down besides the pool watching him*
Crowtail

*watches them and starts to nibble on the mouse* is that what you and Thorntail were like?
Sunpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*almost completely bursts out laughing* Not at all! Unlike the day I became a warrior we really didn't interact very much, only a few times before. But he ended up making me break my vigil with his whining *purrs* and so my brother, he and I ended up having to collect moss together as punishment. For moons he and I were at odds. I don't know how I managed to get that pricker bush of a cat to warm up to me. But I'm glad I did. You won't find a more loyal friend than Thorntail. *his eyes swelled with love* -Blackpelt

No, but I forgot how cool this pool always is. *dunks himself completely under then comes back up and shakes some of the water from his pelt, loose bits of dirt flying off, giving him back most of his bright colored fur**he used his paws to scrub away dirt and blood from his face then turned to Crowtail* Face clean? -Featherwing
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*shrugs* could be cleaner but it works *smirks*
Crowtail

Really? id think he would bite my tail off if i tried to push to far..
Sunpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
There were definitely times he tired. You just have to give him time. Push, but don't over step. He'll come around on his own time. -Blackpelt

*pads over to the edge of the pool and looks up at him* Well then, why don't you come help me. *lashes out as fast as lightning, grabs Crowtail and pulls him into the water* -Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*yelps loudly getting pulled in and raises his head out of the water glaring at him* really? you are just asking to get dominated
Crowtail

ahh i see now *bites the mouses head off*
Sunpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
He has a hard exterior, but a good heart. You're a lucky apprentice having a mentor like that. *smiles* -Blackpelt

Maybe, maybe not. *smirks slightly and sits down in front of him* You were the one that teased me so now you get to help me. *lifts his head and closes his eyes* Clean me til I shine. *laughs softly* -Featherwing
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*grins* fine fine *licks his chest a few times and wrinkles his nose from the taste of blood*
Crowtail

*thinks about it* i guess you are right
Sunpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
So, what all have you learned? -Blackpelt

I'm sorry...Some of my cuts might still be bleeding a bit. *he turned around and sat with his back almost pressed against Crowtail's chest* If you just use your paws to scrub. That way you to don't have to deal with my blood really. -Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*feels hot in the face* yea your right *starts to rub him down finally starting to see the normal color of his pelt* there looking better already! *shakes his pelt out but the water was flattening his fur showing off his bulky body*
Crowtail

*thinks* hunters crouch and some other hunting techniques he also taught me some fighting stances!
Sunpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You'll definitely have to show me sometime. *smiles proudly at his brother* -Blackpelt

Mmm. *purrs a little and casts a glance up his body to his face, his eyes intense* You think so? -Featherwing
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
•nods looking down at him• wouldn't lie to you •purrs and starts to rub his chest wrapping his paws around him•
Crowtail

•cast a curious glance over at the two tom• hey blackpelt do friends do that?
Sunpaw