Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5851-5900 of 31229

一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*moves closer to her and presses his muzzle to hers and does as she said* there!
Sunheart

*follows them curiously*
Flintpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Ah! *blushes dark red and pulls back* I was joking! -Frecklepaw

The only thing that you need to know which will help you in your future is that when you and your mate have a disagreement your first reaction may be to get angry and defensive, but the best course of action is to listen to each other and talk it over calmly. Because if you let your negative emotions get the best of you then you may end up saying something you won't be able to so easily take back. *flicks his tail* Just keep that in mind. You don't need to worry about your father and I though. We may not have our communication down pat, but we both know that what really matters is each other's happiness. So we can work through anything. -Featherwing

...Dad I don't know how you manage it, but you make relationships sound incredibly simple and difficult at the same time. -Treepaw
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
agreed...*says behind them*
Flintpaw

*purrs* ahh it wasn't that bad was it!?
Sunheart
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I-I didn't say it was bad...-Frecklepaw

See, I may be overly touchy, but at least I don't talk as much. -Treepaw

*cuffs his ear* You may be close to warrior age, but I'm still your father so watch it. *purrs in amusement and pads into camp* -Featherwing

*looks around for Crowtail* -Treepaw
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
you can have another go if you like then *chuckles*
Sunheart

*was still at Smokepaws grave*
Crowtail

*pads in after them* you are getting there though Treepaw
Flintpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*looks at him wearily* I can't tell if you're joking or being serious...-Frecklepaw

Oh shush! *bumps his friend lightly* I'll be right back okay? *pads over to Crowtail* Hey dad. -Treepaw

*sits down by the fresh kill pile* -Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*shrugs* take your pick.
Sunheart

*watches him go and sits down a little disappointed*
Flintpaw

*looks back at him* Oh hey Treepaw.
Crowtail
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*watches his for a moment then shakes her head and sticks her nose up in a teasingly stubborn way* Nuh uh! You said my physical affection made you awkward. *challenges playfully* -Frecklepaw

*sets a squirrel down beside Flintpaw* I figured you and Treepaw could share when he gets back. -Featherwing

*sits beside him* So you and dad had an argument? -Treepaw
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*sighs* yea....we did.
Crowtail

*shrugs* okay then *starts to groom himself*
Sunheart

*looks at him and nods* Thanks Featherwing.
Flintpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*rolls her eyes* Could have at least pretended to be a little disappointed. -Frecklepaw

I don't think you'll tell me what it's about either. *looks at his brother's grave* It wasn't about Smokepaw, was it? -Treepaw

Mind if I ask you something? -Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*looks at her* why would i do that?
Sunheart

*shakes his head* No..no it was about something completely different.
Crowtail

*nods* sure what is it?
Flintpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*waves her paw* Forget it. It's nothing. *scratches her ear* So what now? -Frecklepaw

Oh...It's just weird the idea of the two of you fighting. -Treepaw

How have you been dealing with everything since you found out about Scorchgaze? I know he still worries that you all may feel differently about him now that you know the truth. -Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*shrugs* He made a very serious decision with out me...
Crowtail

*looks a little taken back* I mean....he lied to us for so long...
Flintpaw

*Shrugs* You decide since i shoved my tongue down your mouth and then made you eat eyes
Sunheart
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well I could either go for a swim or a walk. -Frecklepaw

Ahh. Well obviously I don't know much about realtionships other than what you and dad have taught me, but that doesn't sound like a good thing. But knowing dad he always has his reasonings for things. Plus, if it was that important of a decision to be made I'm sure he didn't make it without a lot of consideration. Even if he didn't ask you. You know dad, he's always over thinking things. -Treepaw

I understand. But remember that he did it to make life easier for your mother and you all. He may not be your biological father, but he loves you all as if you were his own. I know that feeling. -Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Well sadly Treepaw what he did is a lot worse then it seems..*sighs*
Crowtail

*Flicks his tail* i know that but if he would have told us when we were younger we would have accepted him anyways.
Flintpaw

Ill take either one of those. Either way you will be admiring my great body.
Sunheart
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I won't even deny that. *gets to her paws and heads for the cave opening* -Frecklepaw

Then why don't you talk through it. If it's really that bad ignoring each other and not speaking certainly can't be helping the issue. -Treepaw

I'm sure you also would have been curious about your real father though. And too young to be hearing about a situation like rape. -Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*shrugs* my mother isnt a clan cat we already know that..but i dont really care about who my real father is.
flint paw

*nuzzles the top of his head* you worry about us to much you know *purrs* but we will talk about it later right now we just need some space.
Crowtail

*purr following after her*
Sunheart
Wolfpaw6 commented…
*stands in tree* *chuckles* the redemption will be pleased with these news 一年多以前
一年多以前 Bluefire7777 said…
I wish Katie would come on more that way the apprentices could become warriors and I could progress the plot and have Sheepfluff and Duskstorm have more interaction not much to do when all my cats are off doing other stuff still :/
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Kinda hard to admire under all that fur so let's go swimming. *nudges him lightly* -Frecklepaw

And where do you think I get the constant worrying from? I hate to break it to you, but you and dad aren't exactly the most laid back cats around. *chuckles* -Treepaw

*nods slightly* You and Treepaw definitely make a good pair. -Featherwing
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I know :p
A good handful of my cats are stuck out of camp so I'm kind of limited to interactions. I really wish they were warriors because there's a lot of progressing I need to do with Treepaw and it wouldn't make sense to really start until they're all warriors. PS, blue there are like a few changes I'm making to his story but I think it'll make for some more good drama.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Team tied me in o.0

Well he is my best friend *laughs* id hope so!
Flintpaw

*laughs* fine fine then i can admire that nice figure of yours to
Sunheart

*cuffs him gently* now thats no way to talk to your father *laughs* but that is true.
Crowtail
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Indeed haha

*purrs* If you'd like. -Frecklepaw

Uh huh. *laughs then looks back inside camp* I hope Flintpaw didn't eat without me. I'm starving. -Treepaw

You've been a great friend to him. You and your brother. -Featherwing
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*nods* We had to step it up after Smokepaw. Though He does sometimes run off somewhere every now an then..*wrinkles his nose*
Flintpaw

Oh there isn't if id like *purrs* its a i will.
Sunheart

*nods* go and see then I'm just going to sit here for a bit longer. talk to your brother *purrs*
Crowtail
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
Hey guys, sorry for poofing in and out! School is busy and just whenever I get the chance to log on, someone hits me up and wants to make plans. But I'm on whenever I can be!

*Gestures for her to pick up her pray and follow him* "Good enough to become a warrior? I suppose so." ~ Falconstar

*Blinks* "Odd friendships? How so?" ~ Mistybreeze

*Pads into camp, proudly carrying her catches* ~ Shiverpaw

*Was grooming himself, but looked up when Blackpelt appeared* ~ Thorntail

"Ready to head back to camp, Holiday?" ~ Ivyfrost
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
It's all good. Luckily for me outside of my classes I don't really have a life so I can be on a lot. So don't worry about not having much time.

Now go enjoy your meal. *nudges his apprentice then heads over to his mate* Hey there handsome. -Blackpelt

Certain cats that you wouldn't think would get along seem to be close friends. Back with the group everyone was pretty much the same. So it's different for me to see cats with such different personalities getting along. -Redshadow

Well as long as he's staying safe. If you wouldn't mind, keep an eye on him for me. -Featherwing

*nods and touches his paw to Smokepaw's grave before heading back inside* -Treepaw

All right all right! *purrs and flicks his nose with her tail**pads up to the lake and sits* You in first. And no pushing me this time! -Frecklepaw
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*slides into the water* What ever you say!
Sunheart

*nods seeing Treepaw* Sure thing Featherwing.
Flintpaw

*watches him go and turns back to the grave* Oh Smokepaw..
Crowtail
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*Smirks lazily and flicks him with his tail* "Took you long enough to get back." ~ Thorntail

"Pretty much the same? How is that even possible?" ~ Mistybreeze

一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Have fun boys. *heads into the warriors den and lays in the nest* -Featherwing

*sits beside him* We sharing? -Treepaw

*slips in after him* -Frecklepaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I figured the longer I had you wait the more you'd miss me. *licks his neck* -Blackpelt

Because we were all taught by our leaders to think and act one way. We weren't given any space to be individuals. Except for in our own minds privately. -Redshadow
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*Tilts his neck back* "But, the more I miss you the more frustrated I'll get. And then neither of us get what we want." ~ Thorntail

"Leaders?" *echos, frowning* "I thought you only had one leader." ~ Mistybreeze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I like when you're a little frustrated though. *lays beside him and licks all over his neck and chest* -Blackpelt

*flicks his ear with his tail* There was a leader before Taevy, love. Once he got older then he took over. -Redshadow
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…

*Sighs, content* "You'd better not start avoiding me now just to work me up. I'll kill you, I swear." ~ Thorntail

*Exhales* "I feel like there's so much I don't know, but I want to." *Looks at him* "I want to understand where you came from." ~ Mistybreeze
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
If you think I'm going to avoid you you're crazy. I just started being able to get my paws all over you again. I'm not going to give that up now. *rubs his paw up and down along his flank* -Blackpelt

Are you sure? It's definitely not anything positive. The history of the group is very dark. -Redshadow
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*nods* Yea Featherwing grabbed it for us.
Flintpaw

*waits for her* come on you fish. *teases*
Sunheart

一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*Pushes himself to his paws and presses his muzzle to the side of his face* "Good," *murmers huskily* "Not that it would do you any good to hide from me anyways; I would hunt you down," *growls lowly in his ear* ~ Thorntail

*Pauses, before making up her mind* *Sits down and looks at him, gaze warm and unwavering* "Tell me," *encourages him* ~ Mistybreeze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Hunt me down and then do what? *licks his muzzle and nips his neck* -Blackpelt

*sits with her* Well, would you like me to tell you what I know of the group's history or would you like me to start with my own story? -Redshadow

*splashes him* The cutest fish there is. *purrs* -Frecklepaw

Nice. *lays down and pats the spot next to him* -Treepaw
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*Rubs against his side* "Anything, everything, whatever I want. I'll keep it a secret, so that you don't know what to expect if you ever do decide to try and test me." ~ Thorntail

*Looks thoughtful* "Start with the group's history." ~ Mistybreeze
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*lays besides him taking a bite*
Flintpaw

*ducks away* Hey come! *purrs* No need to be a real fish splashing about!
Sunheart
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Awww. But I told you the things I want to do to you. *tugs on his scruff* Well, maybe not everything. -Blackpelt

The leader before Taevy was Rush. The group has always had the same bias and hatreds, but Rush was not as eager to act on them as Taevy. He focused more so on building the size of the group, filling it with strong toms; she-cats who were young and had the potential to carry litter after litter of kits. Also, females who possessed enough strength to keep up with the males, as long as they didn't question the group's beliefs. Rush's second in command was Tor. Tor was incredibly strong, but some cats thought he was too soft. Taevy dedicated himself to training harder and preaching the ways of the group harder than anyone else. So when he new Rush was beginning to favor him he challenged Tor. In the group, if you believed you had what it took to be a better second in command you could challenge the current to a duel as long as the head approved. Taevy won and the only way to win was by killing your opponent. -Redshadow

But it's fun! *purrs more* And it's my goal to get you soaking wet. -Frecklepaw

*eats* So can I ask you something? -Treepaw
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*raises an eye* why is that? *splashes her back*
Sunheart

Sure what is it? *looks at him curiously with a mouthful*
Flintpaw
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*Licks his muzzle* "Oh? What're you keeping from me, Blackie?" ~ Thorntail

"So Taevy killed Tor," *echoes, nodding* "Alright, no surprise there." ~ Mistybreeze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Not much honestly. *licks his cheek* I'm just doing my best to keep calm and composed when what I really want to do is push you down and take you until you pass out. -Blackpelt

So Taevy remained second in command until Rush passed away, he died of age so it wasn't like he was murdered. But once Taevy took control the group felt even darker than before. Instead of killing only those who challenged us or those who were no longer useful to the group he demanded we seek cats out. If someone didn't want to join the group they were forced to or they died. If someone wanted to venture off from the group they were seen as traitors and were killed. He made it a point to seek out those in same gender relationships or those with tendencies and execute them. -Redshadow

Cause then I can see your muscles. Duh. -Frecklepaw

Do...Do you think Smokepaw blames me for his death...? -Treepaw
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
*stops and thinks about when Smokepaw begged him to help him before he died* I...i dont really have an answer for that Treepaw...why do you ask though?
Flintpaw

*laughs and dips himself under and come back up soaked* should have just said something you mouse brained she cat!
Sunheart
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*Purrs huskily and tugs on his ear* "StarClan, how are you so sexy?" *rubs his head aganist him* "We can't have our bet until tomorrow (because I have to log off soon), and if we have anymore rounds I'll probably be too sore for the bet." *Looks at him, eyes hungry* "Maybe I'll just have to sneak out again tonight and take care of myself..." ~ Thorntail

*Blinks, confused* "Were those relationships common while Rush was in charge?" ~ Mistybreeze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Not without me you won't! *licks his ears* How am I supposed to just sit in camp while I know you're off having fun without me? Part of the reason I'm here is to satisfy you're every need. -Blackpelt

They weren't as obvious or rather as outspoken. But a large part of the group's success had to do with their tracking and observation. Watching the habits of certain cats in secret to see their actions. -Redshadow

Well I was trying to be subtle. *purrs* -Frecklepaw

Because I've heard so many cats talk about messages from StarClan and visits from StarClan cats. Smokepaw has never once visited me...Not even in my dreams...I thought maybe he was angry with me...-Treepaw
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
*smirks and nuzzles his chin* "Blackie, you wont even know im gone; youll be asleep. Meanwhile ill be practicing for tomorrow..." ~ Thorntail

"Did he just kill them?" ~ Mistybreeze
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*wraps his paws around him from behind, holding him tightly back against his chest* What if I just held you like this all night? *licks his ear softly* -Blackpelt

Rush attempted to convert them through verbal ridicule. Taevy thought a better approach was through physical torture. If after some time they didn't convert, they were executed. -Redshadow
一年多以前 tanglebelly said…
Oh....Well i dont know...maybe he will come to you some day..*says awkwardly*
Flintpaw

*splashes her* your turn!
Sunheart

一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Okay okay! *dunks her body completely under the water* There. Luckily it's not too cool out. Otherwise this would suck. -Frecklepaw

*nods slightly* I'm sorry. I know it's an uncomfortable question. It's just something I worry about. *rests his head on his paws sadly* -Treepaw
一年多以前 Bluefire7777 said…
*picks o her prey following him back almost excitedly but she kept her cool in front of her mentor* -Applepaw