Sonic X Sonic X 粉丝 fiction

Invader_Moss posted on Mar 13, 2012 at 12:00AM
I'm a Sonic X freak, and decided to make this. Hope you enjoy.

Sonic X 10 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Invader_Moss said…
angelic
No I didn't create this at 12:00 A.M. It's March 12, 2012. Ohhh, now I see! This is on a different time frame. Okay, I got now.
一年多以前 Invader_Moss said…
angelic
WILL SOMEONE COMMENT PLEASE????
Anyway, I need a character to write a story on. I have ideas:
Miles "Tails" Prower
Amy Rose
Chris Thorndike
Sonic
Cream
Rouge
一年多以前 Invader_Moss said…
smile
I chose Miles. They all had good qualities that made me want to write about them, but I decided on Miles. I added some stuff, got rid of some stuff, and kept some stuff.

CHAPTER 1

Miles the fox was being restrained and was being forced to watch his latest creation be destroyed.
"No!" he wailed.
When he was let go, he walked through the forest, looking down at his machine. Then a flash of blue went past him.
"Whoa, he's fast," Miles thought to himself before walking down the path the blur went down.
At the end of the trail, he found a red and yellow plane, which he modified.
When he was finishing up the paint job, someone walked into the clearing. He was a blue hedgehog.
"Uh, sorry," Miles apologized. "It's just that when I get around machines, I just can't help myself."
"That's totally fine," the hedgehog replied. "I love the new paint job."
"I also hope you don't mind that I replaced some things to make it faster."
"I don't mind at all." The hedgehog paused. "My name is Sonic. What's yours?
Miles saw this as an opportunity to make a new friend. "My name is Miles Prower, but all my friends call me Tails. I'm always being picked on because I'm so good at making gadgets."
The two quickly became BFFs.
+*****+++++*****+
A blinding light ruined the darkness of the night. It was coming from Eggman's H.Q.
"It must be Chaos Control!" Miles realized with a jolt of fear.
He soon found himself in an unknown place. Suddenly very tired, he found a mossy bank and fell asleep.
END OF CHAPTER 1

Yeah, yeah. It was pretty short, wasn't it? Most my chapters will be.
一年多以前 Invader_Moss said…
zzz
The dialogue may be a bit off. I mean like a bit different than they're response would be on Sonic X.
CHAPTER 2
Miles woke up to a loud bang. He opened his eyes and saw rain falling. Another loud bang brought him into full alertness.
It was thunder. Miles was terrified. He noticed a 12-year-old boy with orange hair coming toward him. By now his fur was soaked, making him appear too small to look threatening.
"Don't worry," said the boy. "I'm here to help you. Come with me."
The young boy, named Chris, took him to his house and dried him off.
"Thanks," Miles said gratefully.
"You looked scared," Chris replied. "I had to help you."
There was an awkward silence.
"Are you one of Sonic's friends?" Chris asked.
"You know Sonic?" Miles asked with surprise. "Yes, I know him. We were sent to this planet by Chaos Control."
Chris looked confused, so Miles explained everything.
"So now you're looking for the 7 Chaos Emeralds?" Chris asked.
Miles nodded. "Yes. We need them to return home."
Chris took Miles to his room. To Miles's surprise, Sonic was there, anxiously pacing back and forth. He stopped when Miles and Chris walked in.
"Is the coast clear?" he demanded. "I'm starting to get a bit stir-crazy." His gaze moved to Miles and he continued, "Hey, Tails! I was starting to wonder if I was ever going to see you again."
"Well, I'm right here," Miles said. "But if you need to run around outside for a while before we chat, that's totally fine."
Sonic sat down, all signs of stir-craziness gone.
"No, I can wait," he promised. "We need to talk about this situation right now. And where did those two girls go?"
END OF CHAPTER 2

Hope you like it. I ended earlier than I had planned because I have to get to bed now.
一年多以前 Invader_Moss said…
smile
OMG JUST PLZ COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK GOSH!!!!!!!!

CHAPTER 3
When Miles woke up the next day at around 8:00 a.m. Two hours later, he went out to the garage and began tinkering with the engine of the car.
A blond girl in a wheelchair glanced over and saw Miles. Knowing it was already too late, he hid behind the car anyway. She moved her wheelchair up to the house and rang the doorbell.
"Oh, man," Miles thought. "I'm dead!"
As Chris opened the door, Miles glanced around the corner.
"Hi, Helen," Chris said. "What's up up?"
"There's a two-tailed fox messing with the engine in your car." Helen blushed slightly. "I know it sounds strange, but-"
Chris cut her off. "It would on a normal day, but not today."
Helen wheeled herself to the garage and put her arms out.
"Come on out," she urged gently. "Don't be shy."
"What's the worst that could happen?" Miles asked himself before getting out of his hiding place and walking over to Helen.
Seeing the splotches of oil on Miles's face and arms, she pulled out a handkerchief and wiped it off.
"There," she said.
She seemed so sweet, so gentle, so kind.
"Thanks," he said.
"I have to go now. If I don't get home soon for lunch, my parents will get worried."
With that, she turned around and left.
"What were you thinking?" Chris demanded.
"It's not like it was that big of a deal," Miles said, partly trying to convince himself. "Cream blew our cover while picking flowers."
"I gave you guys one simple thing to do and that was to stay out of sight!"
Chris went back into the house while Miles just stood there feeling guilty.
END OF CHAPTER 3
一年多以前 Invader_Moss said…
wink
Have you found it odd that Miles Prower and Amy Rose are the only animals in Sonic X with normal first names and existing last names? Don't you find that just a little odd?

CHAPTER 4
Miles heard the doorbell ring. He looked out the window. It was Helen. Chris answered.
"Hi, Chris," Helen said. "Can Sonic play with me?"
"Uh, no, Helen," Chris replied. "He's busy."
"That's not true! You just don't want me to play with him!"
"See you later Helen."
"Or not!"
She turned away and left. Tails raced down the stairs, knocking Amy over on his way down. He ran quickly down the sidewalk until he caught up to Helen. She was crying.
"Helen, Chris was telling the truth," Miles told her, hoping it was true.
She dried her eyes. "I believe that coming from you. Will you play with me?"
Miles couldn't say no to her; she was too sweet and she looked so hopeful. "Of course I can."
"I know a beautiful meadow where lots and lots of flowers grow." She paused, looking a little embarrassed. "Oh, never mind. You probably don't want to do that."
Miles just wanted to hang out with her and get to know her. "That's fine. Do you mind if Cream and Cheese comes along too?"
Helen's eyes lit up even more. "I'd love her to come! The more, the merrier!"
+*****+++++*****+
The meadow was incredibly beautiful! Red, purple, pink, yellow, blue, orange, and white flowers grew everywhere.
"It's so pretty," Cream breathed.
"Chao, chao!" Cheese put in.
"I usually come here when I'm upset or sad or just want some time alone," Helen said.
Cream and Cheese filled their flower baskets up with all different colors while Helen filled hers with mostly blue and pink. They spent all day in the flower field.
"It's getting late. We should start heading home," Helen said. The setting sun had turned her hair orangish-gold.
"We should come out here more often!" Cream commented.
"Chao, chao!" Cheese agreed.
一年多以前 Evolia-Wulf said…
big smile
((I find it more odd and a little off how some people actually share names with the most unlikely characters. I know someone who's parents actually named him Shadow- and a girl I know is named Jet. Strange, eh?
((Good fan fiction so far, lassy. Keep up the good work!))
一年多以前 Invader_Moss said…
wink
Shadow's weakness is kinda stupid, considering he is The Ultimate Lifeform...

CHAPTER 5
The next day was bright and sunny. Cream, Cheese, Sonic, Amy, and Miles went to the lake.
One of Dr. Eggman's robots came out of nowhere and picked them up. It also grabbed Shadow, who was apparently stalking them. All six of them into a large, white chamber.
"I hope you like it," Dr. Eggman said. "We'll start flying, and when I press this button you'll all have the ride of your life!"
"What does he mean by 'the ride of our life'?" Miles wondered silently.
They took off and Dr. Eggman slammed his fist down on the large button.
Shadow, apparently instantly affected, crumpled.
"I think I know what he meant," Shadow moaned, looking airsick. He struggled to swallow. A moment later, he gagged, turned away, and vomited.
Cream was down next, and then Amy. They didn't look too sick, though, just a little bit. Cheese was okay because he could fly. Sonic and Miles were fine.
Miles couldn't help feeling sorry for Shadow. He could hardly control where he bounced.
"He must feel awful," Miles thought.
Shadow suddenly forced himself to his feet and stumbled forward. He was holding out his hand.
"Take...this..."
He fell forward. He had passed out. Something golden and shiny fell from his hand and landed at Sonic's feet.
It was a ring!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Invader_Moss said…
wink
Oh, thanks! That means a lot!

What I want to know is why someone would have a child and say, "Let's name her Jet" or, "Hey, let's name him Shadow"! Seriously, those are good names for a family pet, not a human baby.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Invader_Moss said…
sunny
Can you guess what happens next? Hopefully you can't...

CHAPTER 6
Sonic reached down and picked up the ring. While attempting a spinball attack, two large, metal hands snatched up Miles and Sonic.
"I didn't think this would work on you," Dr. Eggman informed them, "so I made sure there was a trap for you."
He pushed forward a young girl and added, "And now you must watch me torture your friend."
"You leave Helen out of this!" Sonic shouted. "She didn't do anything!"
Shadow, who had by now regained consciousness, seemed to be strengthened by Dr. Eggman's words. He stood up and walked over to Cream.
"We have to help her," he said in a low voice. "There's something about her. Her eyes, her hair, her voice; everything."
"Helen?" Cream inquired.
"That's her name? Yes, I'm talking about her."
"Why did you choose me?"
"Because you can fly. I'll free Tails and you two can fly us out of here."
With that, the two began to work immediately. Shadow quickly freed Miles and said, "Take Helen. We'll follow soon."
Miles didn't need to be told twice. He took Helen and left.
A few minutes later, Miles noticed a white and black figure fly up next to him.
"What do want, Rouge?" Miles demanded.
"To help you," Rouge replied simply. "Your friend Cream is having some trouble back there."
"Go carry Shadow or Sonic!"
"Fine."
+*****+++++*****+
When they got back at Station Square, there were two adults searching frantically.
"Those are my parents!" Helen exclaimed. "Mom, Dad! I'm up here!"
Miles landed gently on the ground.
"We were so worried about you!" Helen's mother exclaimed.
"Well, I'm okay now," Helen replied happily.