SonAmy Should sonamy take on video games

ashadoll posted on Nov 13, 2010 at 06:13PM
sonamy is cool online but what about video games they can rate it T for teen so kids wont get bad habbits.thing about amy could have long hair short shorts and a bikini top.think about how many sonamy fans would buy it sega would go through the roof!how awsome could it be?

SonAmy 9 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Knuxsu_fan101 said…
smirk
nope. sorry but i'm more of a fan of Sonsal and Knuxsu. i think (and this is MY opinion so you should respect that!) Sonsal and (especially) Knuxsu should take on the video games
一年多以前 MagicTheBunny35 said…
hmmm
if ppl don't like sonamy, why are they here?!
一年多以前 soniconpudaisy said…
so true MagicTheBunny35
一年多以前 Whirlwind586 said…
Yeah, We're talking about SEGA. Not Archie.
一年多以前 SailorStar122 said…
blush
Every time i think of Sonamy in a video game.I think of one of those dating sim games where you go on dates and stuff to raise the realshionship bar.(cant spell)So i guess if Sonamy was in a video game it would be a Sonic Dating Sim Game?Too me that dosent sound quiet right....
一年多以前 abalynnjo said…
heart
i loveeee sonamu :) i think what they should do is have a new version of sallyn come in this sonamy game. and he has to choose between them..like get to know and spend time with each one..and then he chooses amy and have a tonnn of sonamy moments...liek sonic x sorta. cuz there were sweet moments there...especially the one where amy cries for him..if you look close enough there is a tear below sonic's eye..its sooooo sweet
一年多以前 Sonic4Realz said…
Hell yeah! Earth to SEGA!
一年多以前 SonicDude4082 said…
smile
Of course. It would be an ingenius idea!
一年多以前 fullmetal5 said…
HELL YES HELL YES also i like Knuxsu to