足球 Best 足球 player in the world

samoht310 posted on Nov 27, 2006 at 03:12AM
Anyone have any opinion? Personally, I like Ronaldinho, but he's been struggling lately.

足球 45 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 schrute said…
I liked Zidane even post head-butt. But now that he's retired I need to find a new favorite.
一年多以前 hyperhobbit07 said…
have to agree with you on Ronaldinho....
一年多以前 edu said…
Best soccer player ever is Diego Maradona
一年多以前 sumanthsagar said…
The best player ever has to be Steven Gerrard....
一年多以前 Magnum11 said…
Diego Armando Maradona

D10S
一年多以前 dusty said…
Zidane was the best, but now I'll say Henry.
一年多以前 starrynightnf said…
My personal favourite is Ronaldinho
一年多以前 MarkusDarkus said…
All great players.....Gerrard is one of my favourites....Ronaldinho is amazing....but Christiano Ronaldo is on fire at the moment and is only going to get better.
一年多以前 balfnet said…
Wayne Rooney will be the best in the world by the time he's 25. He's got everything, and he doesnt rely on pace like Ronaldo.
一年多以前 dmeyer27 said…
right now the best player in the world is by far Cristiano Ronaldo, and he's a lock on the FIFA Player of the Year
一年多以前 Muse_Fan86 said…
I'm with dmeyer27 on this, how can ANYONE say Ronaldinho, he's done sweet f.a. this year with Barcelona compared to Cristiano Ronaldo has for Manchester United, at the end of the day, I can't see ANY other player coming close to Ronaldo for FIFA Player of the Year, if not, then DEFINATELY Young Player of the Year.
一年多以前 Priscilita22 said…
I say the best soccer player ever was Diego Maradona...

the best soccer player today is Ronaldinho..

and the best young soccer player who has done great things and is only 20 is Lionel Messi!
一年多以前 FashionVictim said…
Cristiano Ronaldo is the best football player in the world! He has magic in their feet :D And he is the portuguese proud!
一年多以前 Priscilita22 said…
mm ok I was reading what I wrote before and after having watched every Barcelona game this season I gotta take back the Ronaldinho thing.. he USED to be the best.. now he's kind of in a transition, he's not as good as before...

BUT Lionel Messi!!!! oh my god, he's awesome! Already lead scorer in the spanish league! AND playing starter for Argentina :D AND he's in the Fifpro Ideal Team, AND he's nominated for "Balon D'Or".. AND he's only 20!

Yup, I think he's the best player...
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Ajox said…
Gotta be Kaka. Simply perfection.
一年多以前 Chlarkfan said…
Suker!! he was on the croatian team =)
一年多以前 polly123 said…
PELE!!!
一年多以前 othgirl_peyton said…
Cristiano Ronaldo is on fire as they say! he is currently my fave!
一年多以前 movielover69 said…
christiano ronaldo by far has been the best player for the past 2 seasons!kaka and messi are not far behind tho!
一年多以前 hooch-is-crazy said…
top 6 ever.

6. best
5. puskas
4. beckenbauer
3. cyruff
2. maradona
1. pele

top 6 now

6. gerrard
5. torres
4. kaka
3. ronaldo
2. fabregas
1. messi

(why they are mostly young, i don't know)
it's top 6 because i had 2 top 5s but gerrard and best narrowly missed out.
一年多以前 Saul_Mikoliunas said…
I would ssay Kaka or Messi. Ayala is a great defender as is Cannavaro but people tend to go for the ones who score/make goals as the best players.
一年多以前 adavila said…
I dont think he´s the best but I like how he dribbles is that how you spell it dribble? anyways he is
Cristiano Ronaldo
一年多以前 adavila said…
I have seen some of the games pele had and I in my opinion dont like how he played
一年多以前 adavila said…
hooch you´re forgetting about Hugo Sanchez I mean he was great
一年多以前 hooch-is-crazy said…
well, i'm norhtern irish and you're mexican, we're probably both biased towards players from our own countries.
一年多以前 Schmidty said…
The best soccer player of all times has to be Pele, because he's the king of soccer, and then I have to go with Mia Hamm, we can't forget about the females soccer stars either. I also like David Beckham, but yeah I know the best soccer player of all times is Pele!
一年多以前 nlope5 said…
CRonaldo and Messi are by far the best players in the world nowadays. This year I have to say that it will all go to Cronaldo. He´s in his best shape. Recently no one is even matching his playing level!
一年多以前 meme6 said…
Ricardo kaka for sure , no doubt about that :D he is just an amazing player ^-^ he is the next king of football and to prove that , well Ricky is named on the Time's > as'The World's Most Influential People' YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY
一年多以前 LuvJustin22 said…
I will say that Ronlado is the best because hes awesome and he can skool anybody. Also Mia Hamm I absolutly love Mia Hamm.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 always23forever said…
David Beckham!!!!
一年多以前 Fashion_life said…
In mi opinion is Cristiano Ronaldo the best player and Lionel Messi is really good and he is young
一年多以前 Janni said…
I love Ronaldinho, but he is having a ruff time right now, but Messi & Kaka are really good. And of course you have the classic like Péle, Maradonna. And I like Zidane really much=]
一年多以前 Chlarkfan said…
i personally think either davor suker,olic or modric. they are very good players. but the strongest is davor suker. he doesnt play anymore but wow. he was an amazingggggg player.
一年多以前 villa said…
RONALDO TOTALY OWNS[CRISTIANO]
一年多以前 bedje said…
MESSI!!!!!!! He's just 21 years old but i like his playing very much!
一年多以前 miss_orange said…
heart
Messi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or Lham from the Germane team.
But Messi! He's the greatest player in the world! I Love how he passes all the defense, and shoots it right into the Goal! I Love him!
一年多以前 viva_espana97 said…
I guess all you guys answered a while ago, but these are my top six from this year (not in order):
1)Iker Casillas
2)David Villa
3)Kaka
4)Stephen Gerrard
5)Lionel Messi

...and new player showing most talent : Jesus Navas on Spain
一年多以前 c08taiki said…
I think Xavi Alonso and Frank Lampard are good player.
I was carried away by their shoots and also they are good gamemaker.
They can change condition of bad game.
I watched thier play only on TV but it is fantastic!
I want to watch thier game and play at the studium!!
一年多以前 monimoni said…
smile
I think that best player in the world is Cristiano Ronald. He is very famous and popular. I don’t know about soccer well, but I know him. I think it means he is very good at soccer. In addition, he is young, so we can expect his future. I want him to become more rustle.
一年多以前 victoria7011 said…
I say Vladimir Weiss!
一年多以前 storm said…
Best player right now is Messi by far!Of all times I'd say Maradona,Ronaldo(not Cristiano),Cruyff!
一年多以前 milkshake123 said…
I like messy because hes so small and fast and hes got loads of skills. People reckon its ronaldo but if you look at ronaldo compared to messy, i know ronaldo has got more skill but messy can get past easier than ronaldo. The other players on Barcelona i reckon David Villa is the second best because he scored a goal against Manchester United!!! Plus my sister fancies David Villa.
一年多以前 chiqui1970 said…
Maradona.
一年多以前 5237 said…
heart
Zinedine Zidane
David Beckham
Raul Gonzalez
Iker Casillas
Sergio Ramos
一年多以前 hichocoolness said…
cool
I like frank lepard from chealse.