Snape's Family and 老友记 What 壁纸 Should I 设计 Next?

ProfSnape posted on Apr 24, 2012 at 05:52PM
What wallpaper, placed with Potter Puppet Pals characters, should I design next?

I am open to suggestions...
 What wallpaper, placed with Potter Puppet Pals characters, should I 设计 next? I am open to sugg

Snape's Family and 老友记 67 回复

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-67 of 67

一年多以前 Snape96 said…
I got an idea:the puppet Snape and we are in the beach. And there are Lily, Dumbledore....
一年多以前 simpleplan said…
I have an idea: The puppets in a band X3
一年多以前 keladz said…
laugh
Can i be really morbid Puppet pals in a Cemetery owed to my new job (in a Cemetery) it will be like a celebration on getting my new job x x
一年多以前 Bluekait said…
big smile
We should be at a Hufflepuff party. There will be me, Snape, Cedric and Johanna....maybe Edward if he can make it.
一年多以前 fly210 said…
smile
What about you getting chased by a dragon while Scorpio, James, Albus and I (I have curly brown hair and tan-ish skinn. I'm also slytherin) Giggling and pointing at you?
一年多以前 dragonsmemory said…
How about a Jalbus one to go with the story?
一年多以前 romioneisthekey said…
Can you do one where you attempt to fly on a broom but you're falling and Bellatrix catches you while Lily is watching you too from behind the bushes on the quidditch pitch?
一年多以前 keladz said…
Ode to the Euro's Puppets at a Football Match (Preferably England) enjoying thmeselves
一年多以前 peppergirl30 said…
Ooh how about,
Me standing with Ron and Hermione looking jealous? Hehe >:P
一年多以前 Bluekait said…
Bellatrix and Snape at a field hockey game!!!!
一年多以前 ProfSnape said…
...what's football, Keladz? Or a Euro? What is this magic?
一年多以前 Bluekait said…
You dont know field hockey? Looks like I will have to post some pics of field hockey and lacrosse.
一年多以前 fly210 said…
big smile
what about you talking on and on and on and on while everyone is asleep? feel free to add:
Me, James, Scorpio, and any other person in HP or Fanpop.
一年多以前 CharmChaser14 said…
Could you do one where Neville comes with Harry, Ron, and Hermione in the Horcrux Hunt, and currently they are in the tent and Neville is rocking out to a song made by Ron (Ron is also rocking out). Harry and Hermione are covering their ears.
一年多以前 Bluekait said…
Ummm.....a marriage!!!! To Lily!!!!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 CharmChaser14 said…
^^Great idea. XDDD

Could you do one where Hermione is trying to make friends with people (in her first year), and she is walking next to Harry and Ron when Draco grabs her arm and takes her away from them.
一年多以前 gigibear16 said…
Hey could you do like XDD Harry and Hermione under a mistletoe in the great hall blushing and You and Lily just talking in the background drinking a cup of tea or something xD