Skulduggery Pleasant What's Your Favourite Speach In Skulduggery Pleasant?

BookWord123 posted on Dec 03, 2011 at 07:05PM
Mine's ''Dude I'm 16'' In Book 6

Skulduggery Pleasant 10 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 skulgirlchloe said…
laugh
Mine is 'just a few questions for you, Mr Dunne. Or Kenny. Can i call you kenny? I feel we've friends these past few seconds. Can i call you Kenny?'

'sure.'

'Thank you. thank you very much.it's important you feel comfortable around me, kenny. It's important we build up a level of trust. That way I'll catch you completly unprepared when I suddenly acuse you of murder.'

'what?'

'oh dear, that wasn't supposed to happen for another few minutes.'

'I didn't kill Paul Lynch!'

'Could we go back to the nice feeling of trust we were building up?'

I was dying of silent laughter!
一年多以前 darkwave said…
big smile
Mine was the speech of the hat on Playing With Fire!
一年多以前 Aqua_Rose said…
"There’s no such thing as winning or losing. There is won and lost, there is victory and defeat. There are absolutes. Everything in between is still left to fight for. Serpine will have won only when there is no one left to stand against him. Until then, there is only the struggle, because tides do what tides do – they turn."
一年多以前 Smileygirl244 said…
big smile
'seriously. You do. I hate to be so mean, but you're just not hearing this. You bore the hell out of me. At first you were cool. But my God, you got boaring really fast. There's only so much of this brooding loner thing a girl can take before she really just needs someone to make her laugh. You're not a funny guy, Caelan.'

'We're not Buffy and Angel, or Romeo and Juliet, or those two from westside story. We're not even Edward and Bella, OK? You're far too freaky for me.'

'Iam. I never thought we'd have so much in common, to be honest. The girl you love is in the arms of another, and that other happens to be a murderous monster. And the woman I love is in the arms of a psychopathic hitman. What a pair we make.'
一年多以前 Smileygirl244 said…
I have quite a few
一年多以前 valkyrie_cainx said…
smile
There is no such thing as winning or losing. There is won and lost, there is victory and defeat. There are absolutes. Everything in between is still left to fight for. Serpine will have won only when there is no one left to stand against him. Until then, there is only the struggle, because tides do what tides do – they turn.
一年多以前 Jazzlyn2013 said…
"you're late"
"I'm beautiful"
" you're always beautiful"
"I'm always late too"

such a flirt lol
hahahha
一年多以前 Jazzlyn2013 said…
Valkyrie to Hansard Kray

"Do you want my number"
"no why would I need ur number"

*awkward silence*