Sherlock I. NEED. A. SHERLOCK.

DrJohnHWatson posted on Jan 05, 2013 at 03:07AM
Okay, so I have a problem. I've been roleplaying as John Watson for practically ALL of time and space WITHOUT a Sherlock. And I've also been telling people I have one when I don't... What about the one that used to be on HERE and replied to me and stuff? I'm...embarassed to tell the truth about that... I CANNOT get a Tumblr account, really. My computer's a bloody idiot. I can get on Tumblr, but I can't have an account. It's weird.

So long story short, I need a Sherlock. There's no point in being Dr. John H. Watson if I don't have a Sherlock Holmes. And role-play is always better when you have someone to play with. I need someone who knows the series fairly well, has seen all the eps of each season (that are out so far), and knows a lot about the character Sherlock in general. I'm not asking for an EXPERT, that'd be asking too much. You don't have to have listened to the commentaries, watched the confidentials??? (not sure that's the right word for them), and the pilot, and read the blog; websites; and diary; tweets and all the other stuff. But just someone, ANYONE. Well, anyone willing to play as a male Sherlock. I'm playing a female Watson ( I'm a female...), but I SWEAR it is NOT role-play based off that **** CBS show I absolutely refuse to acknowledge. It's role-play based off the BBC miniseries and MY fanfic. You don't have to read that if you don't want though. It doesn't matter if you read it or don't because This. Is. ROLE-PLAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

So just please. If you're out there, Sherlock, I need you. Thank you.

UPDATE!!!! Benbo_Watson has given a reply and offered. Not to sound like an arrogant sod or anything, but I've watched each episode SEVERAL times, taken notes, analyzed practically everything, read the blog about the same amount of timesif not more, the websites, the diary, watched all the specials there are, listened to the commentaries; some more than once, and of course read ALL the original stories. Currently have BOTH volumes of all the Sherlock Holmes... I know, I'm a nerd... So, I'm sure I'll be able to play my female John BBC style. And if you'd really like to be my Sherlock, then I will be more than happy to have you. Thank you, and everyone else. Besides us talking back and forth, I believe this matter is successfully concluded.
last edited on Jan 16, 2013 at 01:53AM

Sherlock 4 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Benbo_Watson said…
Hello John.

I RP as Sherlock or John and I'm very familiar with the series and have read most of the canon. If you can play a female John like BBC John I'm willing to Sherlock for you and see how we get on.
一年多以前 DrJohnHWatson said…
cloudy
O. M. C D. Thank you SOOOO much! Yeah, I've been playing a BBC style female John for a while now. Currently role-playing as one, in fact. I'd be very glad to have you as my Sherlock, if you're willing. And forget the bit about needing a John somewhere else, that's been solved. But I appreciate the offer.

So. Catch. You. Later.

Love the profile pic. The raincloud has slightly lifted, some of the sun is peeking out.
一年多以前 Benbo_Watson said…
I recognise you now. Our paths will cross for an RP some time.

Laters.
一年多以前 DrJohnHWatson said…
cloudy
You...recognize me now? What? What does that mean? And SOME TIME??? SOME TIME??? Oh, yeah that's lovely. "Oh yes, John. I know we still haven't met and you're still suffering from a paradox, but we'll meet SOME TIME." Sorry. I'm a bit...out of sorts. But really, WHEN exactly is some time? Still sooo cloudy...