性与性取向 What is the "funnest" way you've seduced/flirted (as in 接吻 或者 beyond) with your bf/gf?

LoveforSeverus posted on Aug 21, 2010 at 09:09PM
Just looking for ideas...

性与性取向 14 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 SnapeSoulmate said…
I havent really had a bf before in my life so... I just came around to say I love your username xD

but hmm... maybe nuzzle along his jawline and kiss his neck while you allow your hand to go beneath his shirt and let your hands roam around his bare skin.. XD
一年多以前 shomill said…
Mmm... I like Snape's idea.
一年多以前 Vixie79 said…
I love biting on the neck and ear lobe.
一年多以前 Mandydoodle said…
make out and lick his lips
一年多以前 Darkrai23 said…
Undo her bra beneath her shirt, and slip your hand down her pants. She loves that.
一年多以前 LoveforSeverus said…
I am a girl... Who is straight.
一年多以前 KittyGrimm said…
I find a little nibble on the bottom lip spices things up a bit.
一年多以前 spunkyonyx said…
smirk
Tug his ear and bite his neck and rub his upper thigh and bounce on his lap and kiss him and nudge his mouth open with my tongue and touch the tip of my tongue to his and grab his hands and suck on his fingers and maybe slid my hand down his pants ;-P
一年多以前 jamahl17 said…
well, she didnt ask how will u seduce..she asked what was the funniest seduction, guys xD
As for me i didnt go further than kissing and touching ....and i wont go further
一年多以前 janaelee2 said…
Biting on his neck and runing my hands throw his hair and licking his neck and kiss his neck at the same time. kiss him and put my hand down his pans and get on him and Rup my body on his.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 NitrogenDioxide said…
laugh
Don't even get me started...
一年多以前 spunkyonyx said…
wink
ohhh lolz i get it now... over the phone and just start moaning like no tommarrow lolz
一年多以前 samualj919 said…
kiss
suck the breast nipple until she put my cock to her pussy and startactions.
一年多以前 Tech-Guard said…
I farted and that was it