西弗勒斯·斯内普 What 你 most of all attract? In Severuse Sneype

LadyAzkaban posted on May 01, 2008 at 08:16AM
I can not say that concretely I attract in this personage? Power coming from It,confidence,superiority in glance,язвительность...And appearance...
But that attracts You?

西弗勒斯·斯内普 25 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 SnapesRose said…
YES!! His authority, his domineering manner, his force fullness, his intelligence and the few times when we see/read that he has feelings, feelings buried deep, so no one can hurt him again. I've known this from book 2, when he gripped the back of the chair, that's when I knew. All of him attracts me and drives me mad for him. I guess you can say I am very biased past the point of no return.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 lovebaltor said…
kiss
Yes! I agree with SnapesRose!M I really just fall head over heels for him! If you go on my forum I hope you answer it! I mean, now lets get back to the subject. He's reallly sexy! Bye:)
一年多以前 lilith84 said…
It would be easier to ask what does NOT attract me to him, because then I can just answer simply: nothing. As for what does.... everything! His personality, intelligence, his voice (in the movies especially), his supposedly greasy hair, the way he speaks, his courage, dedication, even his cuelty. His sarcasm, subtle sense of humour.... I can go on for ages, but I guess you get the point :P
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 LilysLittleTwin said…
Wow, lilith84, that was my answer almost word for word.

What doesn't attract me: Hmmm, possibly the fact that he punishes Harry in class because of what James did to him when they went to school. But I don't care!

What does: Personality, intelligence, talent, the tragic hero-ness (yes, that could be called wrong but what are you going to do?), wit, ESPECIALLY sarcasm, basically everything lilith84 listed.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 LoveforSeverus said…
Everything. lilith84 got it perfect
一年多以前 SnapeSoulmate said…
Just about everything. In the beginning, I loved him because he was hysterically sarcastic. But then the attractions reached other extents later on, and thus I was attracted to how crafty and smart he was. Plus, his dark humor was another dish.

There's also other ironic reasons..... But those are personal lol
一年多以前 LoveforSeverus said…
^do tell. please?
一年多以前 adieee said…
oh yes snapesoulmate, do tell, i'm sure we would all love to hear them ;)
一年多以前 silvia50 said…
heart
"I piss all over him! its mysterious charm, humor, l 'intelligence, loyalty and his big heart!"
一年多以前 nene72 said…
hmmm
^ Hmmm, I think something's been lost in the translation
一年多以前 silvia50 said…
hmmm
The translator has it all wrong!
一年多以前 BlackHound said…
heart
He is the Alpha and the Omega, the Begining and the End.
一年多以前 nene72 said…
@ silvia50 yeah, the last part seems to have worked though :-)
一年多以前 lilith84 said…
lol, silvia, it's a bit funny, but I think I know what you mean...
一年多以前 silvia50 said…
crying
"Sorry, I do not speak English"
一年多以前 lilith84 said…
you're doing fine :)
一年多以前 frostydragon said…
I always hear this dominate male BS in reference to Severus but I have yet to see other than in others minds BDSM connected to him. He is as I see and most do a man who commands that respect he never got as a child and student. He strove to master his craft to shove it in their face. This to me is the most admirable thing about him. He rose above all the put downs and abuse and never let it stop him. He just doesn't put up with no mess anymore
he's above it. That I admire also.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 BlackHound said…
Well said, FD. Some of the fanfic I've looked at is waaay overboard with the BDSM/Snape idea, but some people simply aren't able to separate the two. For me personally, I didn't connect him with it until the last year or so; I was attracted by other things I saw in him first and foremost. The Dom idea is and always has been secondary for me.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 frostydragon said…
I'm sorry it has just gotten so (yes your so correct) overboard. He is a true example of a Capricorn. In control of himself and
to the best of his ability his enviroment. He can zig and zag but
is in his best comfort on a straight and narrow course.
Disorder is the bane of his last nerve. These qualities are also
from his growing up in a household of abuse and chaos. Being control of ones self is in no way and the sarcastic wit is nothing
close to domination, control or BDSM. (abuse of others for sexual
satisfaction) Many people like myself due to the past can and will
be a smart ass in a drop of a hat but it is a defense of shoving
the idea that I'm not in no way dumb and to show up the other
person. These are tools to shut others down and to put others in
their place. Severus has the Olympic Gold in that event. It is a sight to behold.
To many have miss labeled lust and desire as dominating. A man like Severus having such uncontrolable emotions as these would take and command but would need that same (your mine I need you now) in return, both on the physical and mental level.
一年多以前 SevSnapeForev said…
The definition of sarcasm is Severus Snape in my dictionary. He's got a great sense of humor to the people who speak his language. I've got nothing but respect for him. He is very good at burying his emotions and dealing with events with a razor-sharp practical mind. This is how he has been able to save the lives of so many of his colleagues. Way to go Severus!
一年多以前 BlackHound said…
smile
^ Beautifully said, that.
一年多以前 bri-marie said…
Everything, really. His childishness, his pettyness, his temper, his snarky humor, his black eyes, black robes, uneven teeth, nose, hair, hands. His loyalty, masculinity, bravery, his scars. The fact that I can relate to him, depend on him. The fact that he pushes people away, his intelligence, and sacrifice. I honestly don't think there's one aspect of him - physically, emotionally, mentally - that I'm not attracted to.
一年多以前 BlackHound said…
big smile
Hey, the man's got character. Class, style & grace. I don't think there's much more to say because we've said it all right here. :-D
一年多以前 bri-marie said…
smile
Haha, yeah, pretty much.
一年多以前 fantasy17 said…
Haha... Everything. xD
Especially his voice in the movies, the way he talks, his sarcasm and his don't mess with me attitude.