Rory and Jess Together!!!

RORYnJESSfan posted on Jan 14, 2008 at 11:11PM
I don't know if it's just me but who else wishes that Hayden Panettiere would die so that Alexis and Milo could be together because that is how it is suppossed to be??!!??!!

Rory and Jess 9 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 georgiapeach91 said…
I like Hayden, I think she is a really good actress, but she is way to young to be with Milo. I always thought he and Alexis were cute together.
一年多以前 RORYnJESSfan said…
I understand you liking Hayden. I do think she's a great actress but she does NOT belong with Milo... Alexis does!!!
一年多以前 georgiapeach91 said…
Ya I think so too. I'm not a Halo fan. Plus Milo and Alexis were together for so long, it seems like they were meant to be.
一年多以前 RoSaiRe226 said…
Yea i think Hayden is pretty, but i just always wanted Alexis & Milo to work it out & be together
一年多以前 Charlottka said…
I am big Halo fan.I know that Milo and Alexis were cute together,but Milo seems happier when he is with Hayden xD
I loved Alexis and Milo,but I know they never come back together..so Halo rules so far :D

一年多以前 lizisme said…
i can't stand hayden. i love alexis and milo together<33333
一年多以前 unfair_love said…
Well I think that Milo should do what makes him happy... would we want him to mary Alexis and not be happy? No! I think that he and alexis WILL get together... someday and they will be happy cuz it was in THEIR TIME
一年多以前 Gilmore_Lover said…
I think your right I mean there suppost to be together just not right know and she is way to young for him.
一年多以前 Bomemma said…
well he and hayden broke up! so all we have to do is wait for milo and alexis to get back together...yay!