Robin 兜帽, 罩, 发动机罩 Maid Marion!

snoznoodle posted on Apr 28, 2008 at 12:21PM
Ok so I'll admit I'm not a devoted fan of Robin Hood. I do really like it! I watch episodes when I can and I have no idea what season or episode Australia is up to.

But last week did Maid Marion actually die?? I didn't see the whole episode and I'm kicking myself that I didn't. All I know is that the gang were tied up in the dessert and Marion and Robin were exchanging wedding vowels. Then they were saved! But next time I switched to it, Robin was crying over her body! She didn't ACTUALLY die right? She's Maid Marion! Her and Robin are supposed to be together forever aren't they?? It was so sad!

Robin 兜帽, 罩, 发动机罩 5 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 kellethmetheus said…
As far as I know she died. He buried her in the desert. I could not believe it either when I saw that episode. Djaq and Will also were staying in the Holy Land and Alain has been excepted back into the group. So who knows what is going to happen next season.
一年多以前 snoznoodle said…
I found the scene on youtube. Despite the complete lack of blood (I love Robin Hood lol) she must have died! I was crying! I cannot believe it!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 dazl said…
However...in a recent interview, Lucy Griffiths said she is signed on for another season....
一年多以前 snoznoodle said…
How does that work?
As great as she is they can't bring her back to life.
一年多以前 neeki said…
Lmao i love that you started a forum on this!
*cries* so sad.
I've read that she'll be brought back for dream sequences, not for real. You know i've been researching this lol!