随意 Listen to the song above your post and give your thoughts on it!

deathding posted on Jan 07, 2017 at 10:46PM
Everybody posts a song they like and users have to listen to the song above their post, while afterwards they give their thoughts on the song in their post. Let's get a fun conversation going here, I'll start it off! :)

随意 599 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 599

一年多以前 ThePrincesTale said…
K hello how does this forum work. Jumping in on the party. I love that song lol and I reckon her vocals are absolutely on-point, even more so than her other stuff. She has a great, strong voice and it's obvious in this song. Also "Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone" <-- great line.

(Below: don't usually listen to 80s/90s music but this has been stuck in my head for daaays. Song about giving land rights to Aboriginal people by a very famous Australian band)

WHY AREN'T URLs EMBEDDING TODAY wtf fanpop get your shit together - every possible url gets a complaint that "this doesn't appear to be a valid or complete URL". Will try again later. Here's the bare link for now, sorry. Nvm I'm a fucking noob lol
last edited 一年多以前
TheLefteris24 commented…
你 have to remove the s from the link. Leave it being http. It should work that way PrincesS !!!! 一年多以前
ThePrincesTale commented…
哈哈 thanks. Been here for 6 years and still don't know how to use this website properly xD 一年多以前
zanhar1 commented…
No roadtrip. 你 need 80's 音乐 for a road trip. The last one my family went on was accompanied 由 Journey. Funny story about that too; My mom is all like "don't listen to Don't Stop Believing. Weird things always happen when 你 do." It's like a family myth now. And the worst part is; so far she's right. Like it was a short road trip but we were listening to the song and this biker dude is making all of these weird gestures at my dad (we didn't know what any of them meant but he was getting really mad???) and then he zooms around us. About an 小时 later we were listening to the song ANd tHE dUDe sHoWS uP aGAIN!!! Like the same motorcycle bro. It was bizarre. And at the same time we were passing a house that was on fire??? The firetrucks were already there. And motorcycle guy didn't even seem to notice??? My mom was all, "kay, that's enough Journey for today." 一年多以前
一年多以前 TheLefteris24 said…
I really loved it. It was pretty catchy and the classic vibes all around it felt pretty refreshing. Now, I'm interested in doing some research about this Band actually !!!!
Yay glad to get it out there then! Would also recommend "Blue Sky Mine" if 你 liked that. Context of the song: "blue" refers the blue asbestos that caused various fatal diseases in its workers, the song's about the mining companies that knew this but covered it up. Most of their songs are about environmentalist, anti-nuclear weapons 或者 indigenous causes. 一年多以前
Fun fact: The lead singer retired from 音乐 and became a government minister lel. It was a rather unconventional career path. 一年多以前
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ I see. Looked it up and I really liked what I found. Really appreciate works like these. That fact seems like quite an irony XD !!!! 一年多以前
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
The Hobbit & LotR has one of my favorite sound tracks. This is such a good piece, very solemnly soothing. I have to listen to the soundtrack again.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 uploaded900 said…
It's a pretty song. It definitely has the fall/winter aesthetic going on.

一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
I do like this a lot. What country is this song from? I'm getting lowkey Bollywood vibes. The video is really pretty. I like her accent. The chorus is very catchy.
last edited 一年多以前
uploaded900 commented…
It is Bollywood! The song is in Hindi and yea great song 一年多以前
一年多以前 uploaded900 said…
It's not my style, but I like the oceanic vibes.
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
I listened to this song a while ago. I like the video a lot for the sheer oddity of it. I didn't hate or even dislike the song or anything; it just wasn't my cup of tea.
一年多以前 uploaded900 said…
I really dig her voice, it sounds unique. I like how it has the gothic vibe going on with a tint of folk in it.

TheLefteris24 commented…
Those were some nice Swedish goods. Just saying !!!! 一年多以前
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
I didn't care for the video but the song itself was catchy as hell. It has almost an old school trance/techno vibe and reminds me of my middle school taste in music. I like it well enough.
last edited 一年多以前
I could say the same about yours. It really gave me a Trance/Techno vibe as well. Found it pretty soothing and mesmerizing. I actually really felt like I was put under a trance lol. Nice one !!!!
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
Oh shit dude, I'm seeing this band in concert (if nothing goes south by then)! This puts me in the mood for sure. This was one of my favorites by them alongside the one they did with Charlotte Wessels from Delain.
一年多以前 uploaded900 said…
Butterfly is my favorite bubblegum dance song and hearing it like this is a wild ride! It's so beautiful, especially with the traditional Japanese instruments. Me gusta.
zanhar1 commented…
They have a whole new album, dude. But I think it's just the one singer alone now. 一年多以前
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
I like the atmosphere of this song. I like the lyrics too. In general I like this song, it's got a good beat and vocals. I loved the outfits too.
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
This is everyone's reminder to not forget about this wonderful forum.
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
I won't :) 一年多以前
TheLefteris24 commented…
PREACH !!!! 一年多以前
一年多以前 CokeTheUmbreon said…
I can get down with this. I like the dark intro. It matches my aesthetic tbh.
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
I liked the drop in this one. It's got a pretty catchy beat. I didn't care for the vocal samples, but everything else was cool.
一年多以前 CokeTheUmbreon said…
Not a fan of Noisecontrollers tbh.
Nice one. It is definitely something I would especially enjoy when hearing it on the Beach (Boiii... I really do miss Summer... At least we have Christmas now though). I really liked the rhythm and the melody afterwards went along pretty well. Quite soothing !!!!
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
Not a fan of the anime but I like the song. The guitar riff is nice. I also like the vocals. It kinda reminds me of this song called called 'CA In July' by the Bombpops.
TheLefteris24 commented…
Didn't knew about The Bombpops. Just listened to 'CA In July'. It is a pretty cool Song !!!! 一年多以前
zanhar1 commented…
Glad 你 liked it. 一年多以前
一年多以前 SwordofIzanami said…
This is the song I could listen to whenever I feel depressed. I can feel the mix of sadness and determination. Overall, this song is nice and I like it.

Since I just finished my college semester, so I think the song I posted is a perfect tone of my relieve.
I found it pretty calming. I can see the relieving for similar reasons. I believe it fits quite well. It also serves as a reminder that I need to watch this Anime at some point lol !!!!
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
I like the instruments in this one but I don't know if I'm a fan of the vocals. They just don't seem to go with them. All in all I think that the song is alright. Pretty catchy.
It was quite a soothing and mesmerizing Song. The Video certainly amplified that feeling. I really liked its Serenity !!!!
一年多以前 Rihanna312 said…
This one`s good. 8/10 will add to my playlist and listen to again.
I found it great. It really gave me a peaceful but still kinda melancholic vibe. I love such a combination and would definitely listen to that one again as well !!!!
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
This song is very soothing. I like the vocals a lot they set a certain mood; I don't exactly know how to describe it--gently mystical maybe? Whatever it is, I enjoyed the vibe. Kind of reminds me of Bowie's I'll Survive.
TheLefteris24 commented…
Yeah, just listened to I'll Survive and I can see some similarities !!!! 一年多以前
zanhar1 commented…
Honestly this song is trippy af and if I did drugs I would definitely do drugs to this 音乐 video. 一年多以前
I guess, I could say the same about yours. It really has a Mystical vibe. Kinda hypnotic, I must say? The Video certainly amplified that feeling. Quite unique.

I know that I have already posted something similar related to this Song but I just recently discovered this Version and couldn't help but share it. It has certainly become my favorite so far !!!!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
I always love a good LotR/Hobbit song. It really sets the fantasy mood for me. And ya'll know how much I love fantasy. Don't worry about the similarities; I enjoy these kinds of songs.
TheLefteris24 commented…
Yep, we all do XD I knew 你 would especially appreciate it !!!! 一年多以前
That was pretty cool. I really liked its rhythm. It is certainly dynamic. As far as I recall, this is the first time I'm listening to Chinese Rap, I believe. I was interested in checking it out for quite a while.

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD !!!!
last edited 一年多以前
zanhar1 commented…
This was actually my first time listening to Chinese rap as well. I've had a chance to look into it 更多 and I'm impressed. 一年多以前
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
#Relatable Idk how but it is tho. It is a cute cover/parody.
I must say that this Song really gave me the chills. I mean, like real chills. The temperature around me felt like dropping if that makes any sense lol (I still mean it in a good way XD). It was a pretty wild and unique one I must say and speaking of which, I got reminded of a particular Song I wanted to show you for a while !!!!
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
I liked that right from the first strum lol. It's got a very unique sound; I have no idea what's going on but I approve. It sounds chaotic and disoriented.
last edited 一年多以前
TheLefteris24 commented…
It is sung 由 Ibuki Mioda. She is from Danganronpa and one of my 最喜爱的 Characters from the Series. I'm pretty sure 你 would really like her if 你 get to know her. Find her pretty relatable as well !!!! 一年多以前
zanhar1 commented…
Is she in the 日本动漫 或者 just the games? 一年多以前
TheLefteris24 commented…
She is featured in the Games and the Danganronpa 3 Anime. I know you're not much of the Gaming type but provided 你 have finished watching the first Animation, 你 could try watching a playthrough of the 秒 Game as well. It isn't really any different than watching a 显示 或者 阅读 a Book concerning the nature of this Series. Of course, 你 can always skip it and go straight to the DR3 Anime. Thing is that 你 won't get the full experience like seeing the full potential of a few Characters(like Ibuki for example). Many things might seem like they came out of the blue 或者 rushed if you're not aware of certain events in the Games. It is still enjoyable though. In the end, the choice is yours !!!! 一年多以前
I liked it. It had a soothing but melancholic vibe at the same time. The voice was pretty mesmerizing as well !!!!
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
This reminds me of bubblegum dance crossed with metal. I like it :P very unique sort of blend.

This one is from soundcloud so you'll have to follow the link; link
I always loved that Song. That was quite a kickass and wild version. Really liked its dynamism !!!!
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
I always did like that carol. I like this version a lot more than the original though. I've always been a fan of the epic versions of songs. Tarja's version of this song is amazing too.
I like it. Found it pretty relaxing. It made me get lost in thought while listening to it !!!!
一年多以前 uploaded900 said…
It's pretty darn catchy. A cute but lit cartoonish party song. I know it sounds random, but it reminds me of Old Navy.

TheLefteris24 commented…
I can see a resemblance in a way !!!! 一年多以前
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
Oh I love this! Her voice is so elegant and powerful. I'm gonna have to look up more of her music. Didn't care for the male vocals though. That aside; everything else was great.
Love these two XD The image alone takes me back. That was quite unique. I really liked the powerful and mystical tone in it !!!!
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
Lmao youtube kept recommending me this song but I never clicked it. I guess it was meant to be. I think that I like this better than the original actually. While I liked the character singing it; I was never really able to get into the song but this beat and style just works for it.
HEY EVERYONE! GUESS WHAT? THIS FORUM THREAD HAS OFFICIALLY JUST CLOSED ONE YEAR OF ACTIVITY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, found the above Song pretty soothing. I really liked the beat and I believe it fits pretty well into a night background. Nice one !!!!
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
Aren't these the guys who sing the Gay Eskimo song??? Either way around this song is an adventure. Like this isn't the kind of song you listen to; it's the kind of song you experience. It's stupidly catchy lmao.
TheLefteris24 commented…
Nah, Gay Eskimo was sung 由 Cork and The 果汁 Pigs. This Song hasn't got anything to do with Tenacious D as far as I know. Due to various circumstances it was mislabeled from what I found out !!!! 一年多以前
zanhar1 commented…
That's probably why I thought it was 由 them. I found it via a fanvideo about Sokka lmao. Never bothered to 问题 it. But I'll have to look 更多 into both Tenacious D and Cork. 一年多以前
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ 你 should. They have some pretty awesome Songs besides the ones in here !!!! 一年多以前
Man, I would love to have some Ice Cream right now... Oh, don't mind me. I must say that it really cracked me up XD Found that one catchy as well. Hilariously catchy !!!!
zanhar1 commented…
Same though, the song is a riot and it drives my dad nuts; he thinks its the dumbest thing in the world. 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
That is... quiet interesting XD Its funny XD
Riku114 commented…
It reminds me of Devil Went Down to Georgia... but rock version XD 一年多以前
zanhar1 commented…
Devil Went Down To Georgia is a good song dammit! 一年多以前
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ Just looked it up and it is a pretty good song indeed. Just like Beelzeboss goddammit! 或者 in this case, DEVILDAMMIT! 哈哈 I can see the resemblance !!!! 一年多以前
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
I'd probably like the non-acoustic version more. But I like this too. Her voice is sweet and strong at the same time. I think that she has a pretty voice at that. The lyrics are intriguing too.
That was simply great. The Singer's voice is beautiful and has the kind of power that pulls out this Song pretty well. What I've Done has always been one of my favorite Linkin Park Songs !!!!
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
I saw these guys live. They got so pissed at Manson for going over his time lol. I'm always a fan of their work. I love the video for this song too. I especially like the bit at 1:02.
Kinda hard to describe. It gives me a despairing vibe. Dark in overall. I like it. Especially the fading Song in the background. Can't recall the name right now but I always loved listening to that one. The beat is pretty good too !!!!
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
O shit! This was my jam back in the day! Green Day used to be my #1 favorite band when I was like 8. And this one was one of my favorites.
TheLefteris24 commented…
Same here. It always hits me right in the feels whenever I hear it !!!! 一年多以前