随意 Listen to the song above your post and give your thoughts on it!

deathding posted on Jan 07, 2017 at 10:46PM
Everybody posts a song they like and users have to listen to the song above their post, while afterwards they give their thoughts on the song in their post. Let's get a fun conversation going here, I'll start it off! :)

随意 599 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 599

一年多以前 TheLefteris24 said…
It was beautiful. I got distracted by it. It made me get lost in thought as I was hearing its melody. The Singer's voice is also great.

Honestly, about the following Video, I couldn't find any other for this Song besides a Bionicle Tribute. The official one is stated as ''Blocked in Country'' and it is unavailable. I really hate it when that happens but anyway, I love Bionicle !!!!
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
Not sure how I feel about this one. I like parts of it but not so much others. Like I think that the vocals are very unique and I can get down with that. Overall I think that I like it.
I really liked its beat and the melody went along pretty well too. Nice one !!!!
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
I really loved that song. The beat, the vocals, the lyrics. Overall very catchy. <3
一年多以前 SwordofIzanami said…
Damn, the song is creepy, as well as the lead singer! I also like the use of the guitar.

link

Just saw the movie last Friday and I love it.
This specific video wasn't available but I found another one. I really liked it. Quite energetic and cheerful. Made me want to see the Movie too !!!!
一年多以前 ace2000 said…
Lol nice. I generally like a lot of songs from that decade :)

I thought the movie was a lil weird personally, but still enjoyable to watch

link
Nice one. Calm and thoughtful. I also really liked the Video. Such beautiful scenery all around !!!!
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
The numa numa song is my life. I legit made a list of all of the versions of this song; link
一年多以前 uploaded900 said…
Tis alright. Nice, but pretty forgettable.

link

(Not sure why it won't let me upload the video. I've tried different links and it still won't work)

uploaded900 commented…
If it still doesn't work, it's Dawn Light - Maddji 一年多以前
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
She has a beautiful voice, that's for sure. Love folk music. Though I prefer her song, Far.
一年多以前 ace2000 said…
Surreally beautiful :)
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
I really love this. That chorale sound is just amazing. And Im Sun Hae has a classically beautiful voice. Flowery lyrics as well. <3
zanhar1 commented…
I just had to post another one of her songs. 一年多以前
Great one. I really loved it. The Melody and the Voice were really amazing. Makes me want to search more of it !!!!
一年多以前 uploaded900 said…
I've always liked that song! It reminds me of Numb, but somewhat more low key. Linkin Park does a great job of blending rock and rap.

last edited 一年多以前
uploaded900 commented…
link 一年多以前
uploaded900 commented…
Idk why I save the address every time, it keeps changes it, but the link above works 一年多以前
Quite a lively one. Pretty rhythmic too. I realized which Song it was the moment it started playing since my Uncle is obsessed with it. I was wondering what its title was. Nice one !!!!
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
I really liked that one it's very pretty. Correct me if in wrong but it has a very pegan sound and I enjoy that. This is Celtic Women isn't it? I have this song on my iPod, really good one.
last edited 一年多以前
TheLefteris24 commented…
Yes, it is the Nightcore version of Tir Na Nog 由 Celtic Woman. I was considering of posting the Original but to be honest I like this one (The Nightcore Version) better. The first was a little too slow for me. Still, good though indeed !!!! 一年多以前
一年多以前 uploaded900 said…
It's really cool. It took me while to realize it was pretty much a remix of other songs. It's different from other song blends I've heard and it sounds like something you'd listen to in a cabin in the woods in a rainy day.
last edited 一年多以前
uploaded900 commented…
link 一年多以前
uploaded900 commented…
Don't know why it doesn't let me post 视频 properly. Sorry it has to look like this everytime 一年多以前
SwordofIzanami commented…
@zanhar Thank 你 as well! I would have to bring the link in the 论坛 post instead of posting the actual video if it's wasn't for you! 一年多以前
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
Very catchy. Not exactly a fan but it's got a good beat and vibe to it.
last edited 一年多以前
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ I 爱情 THAT SONG. It is my 最喜爱的 from Owl City. Nice version !!!! 一年多以前
一年多以前 uploaded900 said…
It wasn't one of my favorite songs from that year, but I still liked it and it's definitely an iconic electronic song. The key change makes it sound a bit more like a Coldplay song.

一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
I love the song here lol. Very catchy. Those dancing penguins though. I like the sort of folk sound it's got to it. A nice blend of that and pop. Sounds like something you can find in Eurovision.
That moment when a Video is blocked in my Country on Copyright Grounds.... I searched it up and found a Live Version of it. It is a really nice Song. I found it pretty soothing. I like it !!!!
一年多以前 ace2000 said…
Nice beat!!
ace2000 commented…
Wouldn't let me embed the vid for some reason: link 一年多以前
Wow, that was pretty energetic and flashy. Niiiiice. A catchy Song !!!!
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
We will we will rock--oh...never mind.
I like this one a lot. Always down for some rock n roll. And this song is badass.
That was quite a badass Song too. I really love the beat and how the Melody is progressing. Amazing !!!!
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
Dude, I'm always down for disturbed. I actually haven't heard this one yet. Don't know how I haven't because it's such a good one too!
It is wonderful. To think that I was just in the mood for hearing something Peaceful, Calming and at the same time providing Emotion with its Melody too. I found it! 10/10 would (and will) hear again !!!!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
This is also a beautiful song. Like you said about the one I posted, this one is very calming and charming. In general I love this kind of jpop.
A Good Song. I found it pretty relaxing. The Beat along with the Melody and the Voice were pretty nice !!!!
Very interesting song. I find the lyric to be catchy: "AYAAYAYAYAYAAAHHHH!!!"
Awesome. Pretty badass and catchy. I really like it. It's been quite a while since I watched Yu-Gi-Oh. Haven't really watched much after the Original Series actually XD I'm considering of giving the other Seasons a go at some point !!!!
TheLefteris24 commented…
This is the only Video covering this specific Remix so don't judge me about the pic selection XD !!!! 一年多以前
zanhar1 commented…
Good song 一年多以前
一年多以前 uploaded900 said…
The image is off putting, but the song itself is not bad. It reminds me of those trance songs from the 90's and early 00's.

last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
I like his voice and the language its in. The beat quite for me though. But it's still a neat song.

(I know we're supposed to post songs we like but...I had to hear this, so do all of you)
....Okay.....
SwordofIzanami commented…
BTW, RIP the lead singer of this song. 一年多以前
TheLefteris24 commented…
May He Rest In Peace !!!! 一年多以前
TheLefteris24 commented…
Also, a Great Song !!!! 一年多以前
一年多以前 CokeTheUmbreon said…
Never been a fan of Linkin Park tbh. It's ok though.

And now... a song I just began to like yesterday.

link
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
The days. 一年多以前
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
I can get on board with this one. I'm a bit more picky about rap, but I like this beat. I think I like it lol.
OMG starting at around 2:00 I just got ear-raped. I'm sorry, but I can't stand this song!

(The song I've just posted made me cry on the inside when I first heard this song) :'(
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
This one's alright. Not exactly my cup of tea but it isn't bad either. She has a nice voice.
I like it. I would describe it as a combination of Dread and Dynamism and it also takes you away in Thought. Not bad at all !!!!
Not bad, it's just that I don't find it too outstanding.
Not bad at all. It has a nice beat and I liked the singing. Some parts more than others !!!!
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
This song is pretty cool. It reminds me a little of the Umineko sound track. And I've always been a fan of Umineko and it's OST.
Quite a chilly Song. I really like the melody and the voice sounds pretty badass. They certainly fit that title. I was thinking all the while I was listening to it how well it would serve in a few Horror Series I know !!!!
zanhar1 commented…
Lmao this song is great. Eurovision if I'm not mistaken? 一年多以前
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ Yes, it represented Ukraine during 2007. I always loved how catchy it is XD !!!! 一年多以前
一年多以前 CokeTheUmbreon said…
Sorry, man. Don't like it.

Well, back to the Dutch house / jungleterror stuff. I've been listening to this for a while lol...

(Go to 3:00, my favourite part lol.)
TheLefteris24 commented…
Well, I figured that much XD !!!! 一年多以前
Not bad at all. I really like the Vocals mixing with the Melody. It also has a nice beat !!!!
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
I really like this song. It's fast and badass and right up my alley. I'm gonna have to look more into this band. It remindes me of a Linkin Park-Rev Theory hybrid.

This song has been my everything lately. And for the record it's why I want to play the hurdy gurdy.
Not gonna lie. I actually got the chills while I was listening to it. For real. I really love it. The Singer's voice is wonderful and I can understand why you got interested in wanting to play the Hurdy Gurdy. The melody is great !!!!
zanhar1 commented…
Anna Murphy is amazing 你 should hear her solo work and her work with Eluveitie. 一年多以前
TheLefteris24 commented…
She really got me interested. Will do !!!! 一年多以前
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
This is definitely my favorite song by Jessie J. It's super catchy and I really love the lyrics. I remember when I first heard it, think I found it in an Avatar AMV. Memories lol.

I. Am. Weeping. Because of this song.
So, I guess the Weird Side of the Internet strikes again? Not that I'm one to talk lol. I'm probably gonna have nightmares when it comes to the Video but I must admit that the Song itself was catchy XD !!!!
last edited 一年多以前
zanhar1 commented…
Yeah basically lol. I was looking at Finnish 音乐 and then I found that. 一年多以前