随意 Some random/weird/crazy things you've done

McDreamyluva posted on May 27, 2008 at 10:37AM
Share with us about some of the random/weird/crazy things you've done at school, work, or wateva~~
Me for example, have done tooo many weird things with one of my awesome friend, like this one for example...

okay once, we stayed after school, and i went to the lockers to get something, and i saw the LOCK that locks the locker (like the thing behind the locker door, so when you turn the keys, it rolls in and u open the door). So, i opened the door, and i got my stuff out. Then i saw the lock, i turned the key and it rolled inside, and trust me, IT LOOKS COOOL!!!!
so, i stood there and turned the keys for a several of times (took like 3 minutes) and me and my friend decided to record it. So she took out her phone and we recorded the action of the lock rolling in and out. It was FUN!!!! (hahaha, it's soo sad)

随意 27 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 iloveWENTZ said…
one time i waz at a sleep ova and me and my sis desided to take a blue marker and color all ova my friend. and u know at night when u hear things u somtimes dream about it, well we were wispering in her ear "the evil cat will color on u at night" so shed dream bout a cat drawing on her or somtin like that. and she woke up and got sooooo mad at us cuz her boby was covered with blue marker. (it took an week 2 get all off) lmbooo

(reply, im lonley)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 McDreamyluva said…
Hahaha iloveWENTZ!! That'a sooo awesome!!
here's another one from me:

Okay well once i stayed after school with my friend (as always) and we went into the elevator cuz we have some kind of obsession with it...for some reason~~ LOL anyway, but the elevator at our school is soooo sasd cuz there's only 2 floors. Anyway, so we went in there and we decided to stay in there. We stood for a while and we decided to make the elevator as our 'crime scene'.
so we started to leave footprints around the elevator, i left one next to the buttons so it looks like i missed the button (yeah..like u do. u know....press the button with ur foot.LOL)
yeah and then we walked out after 10 minutes...it looked sooo awesome!! like prints everywhere. haha
一年多以前 funnyshawna said…
hey iloveWENTZ, i love wentz too! too bad he's married...:(

anyway...once i was at school, right? and i was tired and bored, and i was about to fall asleep, and i was like "i have to do something!" so...i blinked. it was sooo cool!
一年多以前 i_luvv_jb said…
lmao!!! funnyshawna!!! that was awesome!!
一年多以前 funnyshawna said…
i know!!!
it rocked:)
i've been thinking about it ever since!
一年多以前 i_luv_twilight said…
well me and my siblings decided to go kick a soccer ball around at a park down the street from my house. and we got really bored and a seagull flew over our head, so my little brother threw one of the soccer balls at it and my sister threw a pinecone at it. but then the seagull flew back around and flew after us!!! but luckly we got out of the way. then we were bored again so we decided that my sister and i wood try to do headers and make it in the b-ball hoop. it was sooo funny and i recorded it on my fone! we never made it but it was still funny
一年多以前 cheeeese said…
well i was at school and i said "hey lets lick the ceiling" so that what i did and it tasted horrible!
一年多以前 funnyshawna said…
delicious
一年多以前 McDreamyluva said…
once me and my friend decided to catch the bus, but instead of going to the big bus station in the university, we went to another bus station that's at the north of the university, about 3 minutes away from the big bus station, and we ended up paying 50 cents more cuz we crossed the zone.
it was funny!
一年多以前 cocacola said…
My math class once spent an entire period discussing mischief night and child abductors. Everyone had their own story to tell, it was funny. We get side tracked a lot. ;)
一年多以前 funnyshawna said…
haha that happens in my math class EVERY DAY! i sit at a table with two of my friends and this guy...who idk why hes sitting at our table, cos the teacher let us pick our groups...
its interesting.
we have lots of fascinating discussions...
*cough*
heh
一年多以前 McDreamyluva said…
yeah once in English class we were going through a novel and discussing it, we only got through the first 3 words and we stopped and got side-tracked, ended up having this huge debate on religion and stuff.
一年多以前 axlluver43 said…
Dressed up like Axl Rose and ran down the street screaming Welcome To The Jungle.

Come on! It was a bet!
一年多以前 DoctorSpud said…
I constantly say "Nee-hee" to people I do not know when I pass by them.
一年多以前 hou0060 said…
I constantly pat my bag on the tram, like its a cat or something. Then this morning, someone came up to me and was like- "I like your cta. It's very...starry." cuz my bag has stars on it, you know.
I once went to school dressed as a spider, I had 4 extra limbs and everything. Well... It was halloween, but whatever. In Australia, noone really celebrates it so, it was kind of random for us.
一年多以前 gossipgirlxoxo said…
laugh
Once me and my friend were racing and i was winning so when I was about to cross a road...me at the time being cocky and a smart-ass decided to walk slowly and not look were I was going...next thing I knew I was in hospital and they said a car hit me.
一年多以前 McDreamyluva said…
Once me and my friend were jumping in the school elevator, like full-on and the elevator alarm went on and we got out before anything happened...lol
一年多以前 SaitoSaturno said…
One time I started humping a big body pillow. ( with my clothes on, mind you) got off and said: "Oh, sorry Joe. Didn't mean to make you lose your purity ring." then I got back on my bed and watched videos on Youtube from my iPod Touch, including a Japanese pokemon episode. :x
一年多以前 Jasperluver11 said…
smile
ummmmmmmm.... okaaay....

Today i was bored so i laid on the ground and sang my favorite song really loud... then after i was done singing my best friend and this guy stole my phone so i slapped the guy and bit my friend... then i went around telling people that i had magic pants made of rainbows and sparkles and that a unicorn danced on them and that my pineapple had matching magic pants... then my friend poured soda on my face...
一年多以前 pixie09 said…
big smile
randomly yell out quotes from 'charlie the unicorn' .. i.e.
A MAGGICAAALLLL LEOPLURADON CHHAAAAAAARRRLLIIEEEEEEE !!!!!!
and
charlie !!! you ARE the BANANA KING !!!!!
and so forth :DD
(if you havnt seen charlie the unicorn ... WATCH IT .. funniest thing i have every seen !!! :D:DD)
一年多以前 Will_NolanLover said…
cool
LOL! I love caharlie the unicorn! today, 5-25-09, me and some of friends went swimming. AND IT WAS RAINING!!!!!! lol rait me. please
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 bad_danny said…
i waz at a sleep ova and me and my sis desided to take a blue marker

link
一年多以前 rolie1 said…
When I was little I wanted to be like my cats so I drank from the cat bowl and when I drank it I licked it, it was gross
一年多以前 Bibelot said…
Hey....when i was little i buried alive 2 chickens with my friend. We thought they were dead but they were only fast asleep. when my friend's mom discovered,she ran to rescue them but......ahh, too late......my cat swept them in...
一年多以前 Twilightzook said…
hmmm
Well, I've done some pretty crazy things, like once I...no wait, that never happened...umm...I...um...I, I went to an art gallery...and I, eh, I um...took a guided tour of a cave...
一年多以前 jem_ said…
After me and my friends went swimming at a swimming complex we went exploring all over the building. Pressing all the buttons on the elivators and going through the staff only doors. After we got bored with that we went down to the rink (except it had no ice on it cause it was summer) and we took off are shoes and played line tagg X) Lol
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 australia-101 said…
One time my friends and i were playing hide and seek and I hid in a tree and I saw my friend coming and I moved and fell out of the tree and broke my leg and i haven't played since