♥♥♥.............again found this.not 由 me!
Here they are:
1. Do not be late.
2. Do not put your feet on the desk.
3. Do not eat garlic 24 hours prior.
4. Do not have a flapping dried nostril booger 或者 a long protruding nose hair.
5. Do not have a stringer of spittle in the corner of your mouth.
6. Do not shake hands if your palm is cold, clammy and limp.
7. Do not wear sneakers unless they are brand new.
8. Do not wear a lapel pin of any sort unless it is the American 或者 Mexican flag.
9. Do not ask about hours, salary, vacation, pensions, insurance 或者 anything else that might be considered ... well ... not job related.
10. Do not say "bottom line" 或者 "at the end of the day" less than five times every five minutes.
11. Do not quote Scripture 或者 Seinfeld.
12. Do not forget to "push back" at least once on some 安全 topic (e.g., interviewer: "Tell me about your last job." Interviewee response: "I need to push back. 你 seem stupider than tar!").
13. Do not use words like "mammy", "pappy", "gedder done" 或者 "irregardless" unless it's for a job at the Monster Truck rally.
14. Do not reach for your pocket flask unless 你 are willing to share it with the interviewer (which I highly encourage 你 do to break the ice).
15. Do not divulge what sex positions 你 like unless explicitly asked.
16. (Related to rule 15) Do not use the "C" word under any circumstances, ever! "F", "B" and "S" words are okay but only if encouraged 由 the interviewer.
17. Do not fall asleep.
18. Do not forget to leave when it's over.
There 你 have it. Most of it common sense. But you'd be surprised just how many people forget. If 你 master these rules and don't forget to 黄鼠狼, 狡猾的人 word at every opportunity, 你 too should find success at your 下一个 job interview.