1) If 爱情 is blind, then why is there lingerie?
2) Why are they called "apartments" if they are all connected?
3) Should 你 believe a chronic liar if he admits that he is a chronic liar?
4) Did Adam and Eve have bellybuttons?
5) Why is it that 狗 爱情 to hang their head out of the car window, but will get mad at 你 if 你 blow in their face?
6) If all the world is a stage, where is the audience?
7) If a 树 falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it still make a sound?
8) If pro is the opposite of con, then wouldn't congress be the opposite of progress?
9) If the 五角大楼 were run 由 women, would missiles be shaped differently?
10) How do 你 plan a surprise birthday party for a psychic?
11) If your 座位 can become a floatation device, why can't the airplane become a boat?
12) Isn't a "free gift" redundant?
13) Why do people say it's a nice 日 in summer but complain it's way too hot?
13) If a Smurf is choking what color does he turn?
14) Many builders refuse to have a 13th floor. Why aren't book publishers afraid to have a Chapter 11?
15) Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways?
16) Why is a completed building still called a "building" since it's already built?
17) Why sterilize the equipment used to administer a lethal injection?
18) How can there be self-help groups?
19) What was the best thing before they invented sliced bread?
20) Why is that 羊 don't shrink when it rains?
21) If a 24 小时 convenience store is open 24 hours per day, 365 days per year, why are there locks on the doors?
22) Why does the term "wind up" mean both start and end?
23) If the word for 更多 than one 鹅 is geese, then why aren't groups of moose called meese?
24) Did 你 know that Evian spelled backwards is naïve?
25) If 橄榄 oil comes from smashed olives, how do they make baby oil?
26) If it is true that practice makes perfect, and also true that nobody is perfect, why bother practicing?
27) Are vegetarians allowed to eat animal crackers?
28) How do 你 know if 酸, 酸奶 cream has expired?
29) Why are there no Preparations A-G?
30) Do caskets come with a lifetime warranty?
31) Why are they called marbles if they are made from glass?
32) Ever notice that people who talk to God are saying prayers, but those that God talks to are crazy?
33) Why do people insist on stating things that "go without saying"?
34) Does the military have any misguided missiles?
35) Are all shifts at the cemetery considered graveyard shifts?
36) Do modern 日 witches run spell check before they cast their spells?
37) Do 《美人鱼》 wear algebras?
38) How can there be civil war?
39) Do astronauts with sweaty feet get "missile toe"?
40) If people have nightmares, what do 马 call their scary dreams?
41) Do 你 get to keep the time 你 save?
42) If time heals all wounds, then explain belly buttons.
43) Why do bars have parking lots if it is illegal to drink and drive?
44) How do they treat people who become addicted to therapy?
45) Why do they call it "rush hour" when the traffic is so slow?
46) If it is illegal to shoot them, why do they call it "tourist season"?
47) Why aren't moustaches called "mouthbrows"?
48) Why does the sun make our hair light and our skin dark?
49) Why does 分钟 白饭, 大米 have to cook for 15 minutes?
50) Why aren't wiseguy and wiseman the same thing?
51) How do 你 slam revolving doors?
52) If 你 put 食物 colouring in a potato seed will the potato grow purple?
53) If an 橙子, 橙色 is 橙子, 橙色 and called an orange, why is a bannana yellow and not called a yellow?