60 Things Guys Should Know About Girls
1) For all we talk about how hot guys are. We mostly care about there personality. Though a hot body is a plus
2) We are just as shy as 你 are about relationships
3) Many of us don't let 你 see us cry, unless we want 你 to comfort us
4) We like dropping small flirts, to see if 你 are interested. But we will later deny it 或者 make it into a joke
5) Most of us prefer to be call beautiful than hot 或者 sexy. But not all of us
6) We only wear mini skirts, tank tops and skimpy cloths for 你 (unless it's REALLY REALLY hot outside). So if 你 don't like what we wear say something likely look really nice today, but 你 know...I think I like 你 in jeans better'
7) We travel in groups for one of two reasons 1) because we want to share some form of gossip with each other 或者 get 建议 on something 2) B/c we don't want to get caught 由 ourselves with 你 because we won't know what to say and are afraid we'll make a fool of ourselves
8) MOST girls spend about 15% of the time thinking about specific guys, 20% thinking of guys in general, 25% thinking of how to get guys to notice us and what to say when we do, 30% of the time TALKING about guys (even if someone else isn't listening), and 10% of the time doing something else
9) Girls automatically assume that all guys are ***** and only want to get into our pants until 你 prove otherwise (and even then some small part of us still thinks that)
10) Most girls are under the impression that guys only want skinny 'hot' girls
11) Most girls enjoy being paraded around once in awhile in front of your friends. We enjoy having 你 显示 us off to your friends, kind of like, 'Hey, look at my hot 屁股 girlfriend! Aren't 你 jealous?" But we don't enjoy being nothing but a trophy girl
12) Nicknames like "Babe, 或者 darling" are 安全 to call just about any girl. But beware of "Princess 或者 Angel". Some girls will take offense to this thinking 你 are calling them to innocent 或者 incapable of taking care of themselves.
13) Speaking of nicknames, almost every girl has ONE nickname that they just 爱情 to be called
14) Most girls will drop lots of hints to tell 你 that they like you, but won't come right out and say" I like you" 或者 "I 爱情 you". If 你 think they like you, there is a good chance they do.
15) Scenario time! -You like a girl named Ashley, Ashley has a friend named Brenda. Brenda comes up 你 in the hall and asks "Do 你 like Ashley?"
更多 often than not in this scenario Ashley asked Brenda to ask 你 because she is to shy to ask 你 herself. And even if she didn't the first thing Brenda is going to do with your answer is tell Ashley. Now 你 are thinking "WHAT!? NO!! DON"T TELL HER THAT!!!" but in reality, this is a good thing. Because there is a good chance she already likes you. And if she doesn't, she will now be looking at 你 in a different way, and let me tell you. It's a lot easier to fall for a guy if 你 already know they like you. So its safe. So go ahead and tell Brenda that 你 like Ashley. Take a chance.
16) Girls hate it when guys say perverted things.
17) Girls 爱情 to feel special, even though they might not 显示 it
18) Girls talk about everything with their girl friends. So unless 你 tell us not to tell them about something, they WILL know about it within 3 days. And if 你 are the girl's boyfriend, that means, you're possibly 90% of their conversation. And believe me, trash talking takes up most of it, unless you're a Greek god, which you're not...
19) Girls hate guys with bad hygiene.
20) Girls 爱情 it when a guy pulls them close 由 the waist
21) Most girls like a guy that will willing dance with them, even if he doesn't know how
22) Usually, when a girl is sarcastically mean to you, it means they're attracted to you, but are afraid that they'll be 展示 too much
23) A 吻乐队（Kiss） on the hand with the right timing can be a REAL TURN-ON
24) Some girls can think about their crushes for 18+ hours straight. No exaggeration
25) When a guy says something really sentimental, girls will remember it forever
26) Girls get embarrassed easily, even if guys don't know what the hell just happened.
27) Girls daydream about their crushes ALL the time. They just don't 显示 it.
28) When a girl is upset and wants 你 to listen, she wants 你 to listen. She doesn't need 你 to fix it 或者 tell her how to. She just wants 你 to listen.
29) When a girl is crying, she feels a lot safer if 你 pull her close and tell her that everything is going to be all right. And 更多 likely than not, it will endear them to 你 更多 than anything else.
30) Girls 爱情 it when guys say their name
31) Girls 爱情 confidence
32) When a girl cooks for you, 你 know 你 mean a lot to her
33) Girls hate it when other girls flirt. Yet they flirt themselves too. Ah, the beauty of irony
34) We don't enjoy talking dirty to 你 as much as 你 enjoy listening.
35) Saying something sweet might get 你 off the hook; doing something sweet will always get 你 off the hook.
36) Size does matter, but only to hoes; not girls that want relationships.
37) No matter what 你 say, your ex-girlfriend is a 锄, 锄头 to us. Not because we don't like your taste in women, because believe me WE do! its just that...we don't want to have to wonder if she is better than us. And if she is a hoe, we are better. So it makes things simple for us.
38) We are self-conscious 由 nature; we can't help it. But we CAN try and hide it.
39) Even if 你 think it is cool to burp, fart, 或者 emit other strange gases from your body, it is not. Though we sometimes will tell 你 it is.
40) As far as 你 are concerned, we are beautiful at all times, and don't tell us different, unless 你 make it sound like a compliment (even if it isn't) Like, "You were really pretty yesterday when 你 wore -insert clothing/accessory here-, I think 你 should wear that 更多 often"
41) Whatever 你 do, don't just 显示 up at our house unexpected 或者 at least without ringing the door bell...we run around in our underwear just like 你 do. And no matter how much 你 would like to see that, we will likely never talk to 你 again
42) DON'T CHEAT ON US. It may seem foolproof, but girls tell each other everything about everything. Trust me, they WILL find out and 你 will be dirt.
43) We want 你 to beware of every male relative and all guy friends. All of them would kick your 屁股 at the drop of a hat, and a lot of them wouldn't even wait for the damn hat. We just don't want 你 to be too obvious.
44) We enjoy being kissed 由 你 in front of your friends. It makes us feel like 你 care a lot about us.
45) 你 don't have PMS; so don't act like 你 know what it's like. Don't try to understand...believe me 你 never will.
46) Violent statements like "If that guy keeps looking at you, I'm going to tear his head off" are appealing
47) We don't want 你 to say 你 爱情 us if 你 don't mean it
48) We 爱情 it when 你 make eye contact with us while we talk.
49) Most girls are afraid of losing our independence to guys (for some unknown reason)
50) If 你 ask a girl out directly, 更多 likely than not, she will say yes to you. Even if she only has lukewarm feelings for you, because it will give her the chance to get to know 你 better and get to like 你 even more.
51) Most girls 爱情 it when guys ask them for advice.
52) Girls like it when 你 tell us what 你 are thinking, even if 你 don't understand it yourself
53) After you've been dating for a while, realize that we really have started to trust you. When 你 have a girlfriend who truly trusts you, 你 have a lot 更多 responsibility, privilege and control than 你 would think. Be careful with it, most guys would kill for that kind of power, and it can be 迷失 in a nanosecond
54) There is nothing wrong with being attentive and sensitive. However, this behavior can be carried too far. 你 don't have to hang on our every word 或者 give in to our every whim. The thrill of the chase doesn't end after the first successful pick-up line. If 你 don't present us with some minor challenges, we're likely to get bored, 或者 worse, feel that you're creepy and obsessive.
55) Variety is the spice of life. There are patterns underlying what your woman says she likes and doesn't like. It would benefit 你 far 更多 to try and discern the nature of these than to repeat everything she admits to enjoying until she no longer does
56) Most men think the chase ends once they have us, but truly it has only just began.You must work even harder to keep us then 你 do 你 earn us. We not some trophy 你 can earn,put on a shelf and admire. 你 have to care for us like the living human beings we are.(see 54)
57)WHEN WE SAY NO ITS NO, SO STOP ASKING!!!
58)If someone flirts with you, its a complement. If you're not interested, accept it but dont flirt back.
59)The woman in your life needs to hear how 你 feel about her, and often. Tell her now
60)All women are complicated, and it is doubtful any man will ever fully be able to understand us.But we know that, so its going to be ok.