This 文章 belongs to link on Tumblr.
A quick run-down should 你 ever find yourself trapped in a horror movie and would prefer to live to tell the tale.
1. Don’t have sex.
-Abstinence is key.
2. Don’t go out with people you’ve just met that day.
-I don’t care how good he says his weed is
-he is cuckoo bananas
-and he wants 你 dead.
3. Don’t go to camp. Especially one where someone was murdered.
-There are six words 你 should YouTube, should 你 get the chance
-“Kevin 培根 in Friday the 13th”
4. Find a good hiding place and… STAY. THERE.
-If the killer can’t see 你 或者 hear 你 WHY WOULD 你 MOVE?
-Possibly the easiest rule to follow and, ironically enough, the easiest to break.
5. Always wear sensible shoes, ‘cause 你 never know when you’ll need to run through the woods.
-Someone will always be barefoot
-Or in heels
-Or just plain clumsy
-And will sprain their ankles
6. If the town looks deserted, it’s probably because everyone is dead.
-Don’t walk around looking for people
-House of Wax, anyone?
7. Don’t be a hero.
-Unless you’re name is Harry Fucking Potter, 你 will die.
-Hell, maybe even then.
8. If 你 hear something creepy in the distance, like a dog’s yelp cut off mid-bark, don’t investigate.
-The killer is there.
-Also your dog is dead.
9. Always check the backseat before entering your vehicle.
-The last thing 你 need is to be killed while trying to merge on the expressway.
10. If your car breaks down in front of a dilapidated gas station, don’t ask a sketchy-looking townie for help.
-Some part of your body will wind up in his pick-up truck
11. Don’t go into the basement.
-They are creepy enough without 你 dying in one.
12. If you’re trying to buy a house and the real estate agent won’t answer any direct 问题 about either the history of the 首页 或者 the 前一个 tenants, DO NOT 移动 IN.
-At some point, someone in the house heard voices and cracked.
13. Turn off the 电视 (and run away) if a girl crawls out of it.
-It is obviously your wisest choice.
-SEE ALSO: poltergeist, daughter trapped in tv because of.
14. If the walls of your house bleed, do not attempt an exorcism.
-Move very very far away
-Because there’s blood on your walls.
15. Don’t act like a detective.
-Some crazy Japanese kid who meows like a cat will attack 你 in a closet.
-If 你 live, awesome story to tell your friend, right?
-But if 你 die, it is like the opposite of awesome.
16. 谷歌 the location you’ll be vacationing at.
-If 更多 than five reports for “Missing Persons” pops up, 你 know not to go there.
17. Don’t get drunk. 或者 come under the influence of any mind-altering drug.
-Running away from a killer is that much harder when you’re tipsy and giggling.
18. If 你 see someone in a mask, don’t assume it’s one of your 老友记 playing a trick on 你 to scare you.
-It is the killer.
-ALSO: laughing while saying, “Tommy, is that 你 in that stupid mask? Oh, I’m so-o-o-o-o scared!” is not conducive to your surviving.
-Killers are very sensitive about their disguises.
19. Don’t take a shower.
-ONLY APPLIES IF:
-It’s past midnight at the campground 你 and your sorority sisters are staying at or
-The lock to the door doesn’t work and 你 hear creepy 钢琴 music
AND THE LAST AND MOST IMPORTANT:
20. If the call is coming from inside the house, get out.
-Clearly the killer is not outside, now is he