随机角色扮演 Dreamcast

TAIKAMODO posted on Oct 15, 2016 at 08:54PM
Dreams are, by definition, "A succession of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations that usually occurs involuntarily during certain stages of sleep". These successions are extremely diverse, ranging from the normal, like peaceful strolls through a field of flowers, to abnormal, like navigating the toppings of an oversized Pizza in search of the holy salt shaker. But despite their diverse nature, all of these successions can be divided into two distinct categories, depending on what's responsible for them;

Dreams, the harmless successions that peacefully exist within the mind and are caused by Dream Espers*, and Nightmares, the demonic successions that corrupt their vessels that are caused by Nightmare Espers*.

These successions, both Dreams and Nightmares, exist in an alternate reality. When beings from this realm sleep, their subconscious temporarily drifts between our own reality, the "Outercast"*, and the alternate reality, the "Dreamcast"*. This drifting area inbetween the two realities, known as "Innertia"*, is where our two realities mix together to create the successions humans recognize as Dreams. But what humans don't recognize, is the danger one faces when drifting in Innertia.

While drifting, your subconscious is completely unprotected and able to be freely tampered with by Dream and Nightmare Espers alike. While Dream Espers are harmless and even helpful at times, Nightmare Esperss and very dangerous. Nightmare Espers feed off of Humans, and use the subconscious of drifting humans to make their way into the physical world, and due to their nature, cannot be stopped by human weaponry, leaving them to run free and devour all of mankind....

That's where Dreamers like you come in.

Some especially gifted humans can freely move between the Outercast, Innertia, and Dreamcast while fully conscious. These humans, known as Dreamers, are recruited by the Dream King* to eliminate Nightmare Espers that trespass into the Outercast. They have power that can manifest at any time, in any reality, that allows them to combat the Nightmare Espers. And luckily, they aren't alone. Dream Companions*, Dream Espers born from the minds of their Dreamers, accompany them on their missions so that together, we can keep both the Dreamcast and the Outercast safe from harm.

Now you know the story, Dreamer. Will you join us?

EXTRA INFO

Dreamcast: The reality where Dream and Nightmare Espers reside. It functions as the "Earth" of the Dream Espers, where they all live peacefully. On a seperate "Earth" exists the Nightmares.

Outercast: The reality we live in. Needs no further explanation.

Innertia: The "melting pot" of the two realities, where the Dreamcast and Outercast mix together. When humans sleep, their subconscious drifts into Innertia, and when they make contact with a Dream or Nightmare Esper, the successions known as Dreams and Nightmares are created.

Espers: Espers are the inhabitants of Dreamcast, and are either good, Dream Espers or bad, Nightmare Espers.

Dream King: The ruler of the Dream Espers and the strongest Esper in Dreamcast aside from the Nightmare King. A new King is crowned when the old one passes away, and due to their long life spans, Kings are crowned roughly 100,000 years apart from each other. The current Dream King, Lorei, is a woman who stubbornly refuses to be called Queen, though nobody knows why. She is very smart and very kind, but has a bit of a temper too.

Nightmare King: The ruler of the Nightmare Espers and the strongest Esper in Dreamcast aside from the Dream King. Unlike how the Dream King is crowned, the Nightmare King is crowned by killing all other Nightmares after the title in a gruesome battle. The next King is the one who kills the previous King, so the title changes hands a bit more often that the Dream King title does. The current Nightmare King, Nero, is an arrogant and evil man who is a notorious sucker for pretty women. He is ruthless in battle despite his perverted nature, and is just as cunning as Lorei.

The Zera Seal: A seal created by "The Creator" that seperates The Dream, Nightmare, and Human worlds. This seal prevents Dream Espers and Nightmare Espers from directly fighting each other. Legend has it that it has another purpose, but nobody knows if that's true, or what that purpose is.

The Creator: A mysterious being who was responsible both for the creation and the seperation of the three races. Their wherabouts are unknown.

RULES

-No OP powers, no controlling other characters without permission, and no "I win lolz" BS.

-Sexual themes and Profanity are allowed to an extent, but not constantly.

-No one line posts unless you have no other possible way to extend it beyond that. If all else fails, put random letters under your post and there ya go.

-Try to use decent enough grammar to where you are easily understood. No need for unnecessary confusion.

-Notify the others in the RP before taking an extended absence, so nobody goofs up and interracts with you while you aren't there.

-Keep outside Drama outside the RP.

-Be friendly, be creative, and above all else, have fun!

CHARACTER SHEET

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Dream Ability:

Dream Companion:

Companion's Appearance:

Companion's Ability:
last edited on Oct 18, 2016 at 08:42AM

随机角色扮演 309 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 309

一年多以前 666demon said…
___Somewhere along the outskirts of the Nightmare Kingdom___

Chandler squealed of joy and laughed, holy shit this was fun as shit. Shadows came hurdling at her, full force, she pirouetted out of the way, her hands clenching in fists as she slammed them down to the ground, a volcano of black rose, causing the shadows to shriek an pain and poof into black smoke as they were hit. Twisting her fingers and raising her arms above her head as she stood confidently, her wrists crossed to form an X. The blackness twisted itself, forming a ball that kept growing because of the volcano.

"Adios, Bitches!" The bat shit insane teen yelled at the top of her lungs as arms were thrown open wide, the ball exploding and killing the shadows for now. Skipping in a circle, Chandler grinned at a man that was a shadow manipulator, who was 27 years older than her so she really shouldn't be talking back, with a wide grin. "I fucking dominated you, man! Look at what I did; that was like I was sliding my dick down your throat and you thanking me for it!"

"I want a damn rematch kid!" The male puts his hands on his hips, looking at the girl with a little crappy grin on his face. He loved this chick, not like that you moron, like a father figure to her, she's opened up to him and he's open up to her a little bit. They're having a blast testing out what the other can do, he's showing her how to be defensive about her ink while still being offensive all in while the little firecracker teaches him how to hold back on saying certin things. He promised her if, no not if; When they wake up, he'll pick her up and they'll travel the world together.

(If NONE of you get that reference I'm taking a barb wired baseball bat you your heads)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 666demon said…

Name: Francis Digory

Appearance:

Personality: ill-tempered, racist, misogynistic, violent, volatile, and quick to express his beliefs. However, extremely humorous in nature and is a thrill seeker, who gets joy by mentally and emotionally toying with others.

Backstory: "Alright, you listen good you, I'm damn tired of repeating myself. I fought in a war already. We were out and all of a sudden a bomb went off and I got hit in the head pretty hard. I go into a coma from what these voices in my damn head that won't shut up. I ain't servin' no damn queer or rapist! Y'all can go fuck each other in the ass but leave me out of it!" A teen pulls him down, whispering in his ear before he straightens "And leave Chandler out of it too."

Dream Ability: Shadow manipulation

Dream Companion: Enox

Companion's Appearance: a shadow wolf that comes to Francis' shoulder in height.

Companion's Ability: tracking
 Name: Francis Digory Age: 46 Gender: Cis male Appearance: Personality: ill-tempered, r
一年多以前 Hades_Shadow said…
Astennu-Ra gritted his teeth in pain, his right shoulder flared up, nearing the pain of a couple hundred Suns, and that was when he made the mental connection, his powers were replicating solar power. His right arm useless at this point, he focused on his left, a cold chill ran over his body, his silver left eye started to glow.

He imagined himself walking on the moon to disaccociate the pain in his shoulder, a practice he did commonly in bad foster family care. He sent a blast of lunar energy right in the gut of Cora as she was about to remove her hand from his shoulder. The beam was chilling as ice and felt like instant frostbite on contact,.

When she finally teleported away, he put his left hand to his right shoulder, using the frost like chill to ease the pain, he locked eyes with her, and with a dead pan face stated, "is that the best you've got?" Before passing out.

Hoshi watched in horror as these new events transpired. His companion seemed to have found out his powers, but at a great physical cost. Luckily Hoshi was prepared for these situations, he took to his shaped form and floated down near Astennu-Ra, he started hovering his hands over his shoulder blade. Hoshi's hand started glowing as he started mending the damaged muscle tissue.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
(Hi 6!...Those are some...interesting characters you got there. And they're near the nightmare kingdom....

...Do you have an explanation, or should i get to thinking? XD)

"That's a-" Alexi's sentence stopped when in what seemed like seconds, Tobin delivered a horrifying barrage of teleporting attacks that nearly reduced Astennu-Ra to a crippled mess. Before fainting though, the boy managed one final effort, muttering something Alexi couldn't hear before collapsing. Ra had easily put up the best fight thus far, managing to land a blow before being defeated. So Lillian had telepathy, and Ra had something to do with light...

Alexi looked down at his hands, which were trembling as if it had suddenly gotten cold outside and he forgot his gloves. He was the only one left. He was the only one who still had to fight. He gulped audibly, looking over fearfully towards director tobin. He couldn't do this. He was a weakling, a coward, a loser. He couldn't fight like Lillian or Astennu-Ra, he wasn't tough like them. He was the kid who got bullied on a daily basis, why would he be able to fight? He couldn't do this, he wasn't ready for this, he could never be ready for this.

"Oh...n-no..." Suddenly it felt a bit harder to breathe, and his chest started aching. He vaguely recognized the pain as familiar, before taking a deep breath to calm down. He was fine. Everything was fine. Maybe all that teleporting made her tired, or she had a doctor's appointment, or she'd realize he was a lost cause and send him home.

"Please....no..."
一年多以前 grey_skies said…
Lillian's hands flew up to her mouth a short she watched Astennu-Ra fall and pass out in a matter of seconds. She saw Alexi practically desolve into fear and shock out of her peripheral. He began muttering to himself and his hands shook. Lillian pretended not to notice at first, but his mumbling continued, and Lillian couldn't take it anymore. Lillian shifted her gaze to Alexi's shaking hands. Lillian took one of his hands, trying to steady it, although she expected him to pull away immediately.

"You're gonna be fine, what she just did, that won't happen to you, trust me."
一年多以前 666demon said…
(If I need to dial it back a little, you just tell me ok, like anybody. I don't want to say something in character that people will not like me for. But thank you, kinda wanted to shake things up a little with how long they've been here. You'll find out soon enough >;) )
((But seriously, did no one get the walking dead references at all?))

Francis shook his head, walking over to the girl, an arm slinging over her shoulders as he chuckled. For some reason, this whole place gave him the creeps, he didn't like it. Didn't wand Chandler around here either. He could take the happy sappy rainbows and sunshine shit, but this... This was like that torture chamber he was in back in Nam. Dark, cold and depressing. "C'mon kid. Let's get out of here and go explorin' a little bit more." They maybe walked about a yard away from where they just were when shit hit the fan.

Something fuckin ugly lookin came out of the crater Chandler made, It crawled quickly towards her like that one chick in The Exorcist did. thousands upon thousands of these little fuckers ran after them, separating them. "Francis! Francis just run! Run you fucking idiot run!" She was crying, she was terrified of all these police and these guys in swat gear to the point where she couldn't do anything, it only hurt more that Francis was dead set on trying to help her escape even though he looked terrified as shit too. He gave her a long pleading look, begging her not to do this right now, begging her to keep fighting. "Kid..." The teen just nodded, telling the war vet it was gonna be ok. That she wouldn't blame him if he ran. "I'm gonna find help. I promise kid. I'll be right back with help. Don't you fuckin' dare give up damn it." He promised before running, running as fast as he could like he was in back in Nam before the bomb exploded.

The only person Francis could think of that would even consider helping him was that damn she/he. God damn it, this was gonna be a lot harder to hold things back without Chandler.
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
(Nah, you're cool. But that cliffhanger though...)

(I assume that Francis is referring to the Nightmare King...do i get him, or do you got it?)

(I'm blank...Firebird's gotta come back. XP)
一年多以前 666demon said…
(I know bro.)

(I was actually thinking of the Dream King)

(*sings baby come back*)
一年多以前 Firebird06721 said…
((Aw, feels so good to be missed))

Cora jumped back but not before Astennu Ra's lunar beam grazed her stomach. Cold so strong it burned ate at her skin, and her face twisted as the pain passed quickly as it had come. An aura of shock hung in the room, but Cora had far from done her worst. If hurting Astennu Ra had been her goal, he wouldn't have stood on his feet for a dignified three seconds, despite his quick learning ability. An unsympathetic tilt of her head gestured for Hoshi to take Ra from the rink. "Steiner." She called, loud and orderly, her voice cutting swiftly through the room. "Quit your blubbering and get up here." She was gonna toughen this one up if it killed her.
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
(Oooooh...i get the feeling Francis and Lorei'll have a...um...interesting conversation.)

(No grand entrance? No speech, no fireworks, no orchestra and choir? I expected more Firebird.)

Despite Lillian's attempt at calming him down, Alexi was still on the verge of wetting his pants as he stiffly made his way down to the rink, where an intimidating Tobin stood, cold and calculative as always. There's no way i can do this! I can't fight off my bullies, let alone a trained fighter with super powers... He thought nervously, before taking a deep breath, closing his eyes. But i can't get out of this...I can't run like i always do.So i either let myself be killed, or... Alexi adjusted his glasses, and rolled up the sleeves of his sweater to his elbows.

"I...um...i'm ready...whenever you are," He stammered out awkwardly, legs trembling as he lifted his arms as if preparing to box.

I fight.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 666demon said…
Francis stopped when he saw that ball of dripping ink and that big creepy as shit wolf of a shadow. The ink moved itself into a question mark, probably wondering where it's companion was. "We were ambushed. Me and Chandler got separated. She told me to run." Francis shook his head, ignoring the two completely as he walked forward again, nearing those big ass doors to the dam transvestite's throne room. This was gonna be so God damn hard for him. Chandler... This was for her, not him; this was going to save her. He squared up, putting a boot to the door and kicking it open.
一年多以前 666demon said…
(-taps fishbowl-)
Cora laughed, jumping behind him, but not for an attack just yet. She flashed around him, adjusting his stance, moving his dominate leg a step behind with his weight in between on the balls of his feet, leaning down to bend his knees, grabbing his arms and moving his elbows in towards him, placing his fists up at about his cheeks, and tilting his chin down just slightly. When she was at least satisfied she planted herself at her original location, just opposite him. "Now you're ready. You have floor, Steiner." She prompted, with an inviting curl of her fingers, and a slight smirk.
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
(*Politely moves fishbowl*)

From the moment Francis had stepped inside the walls of the palace, Lorei had known he was coming. Any of the guards patrolling the borders, or the sentries at the gates, or any guards who were roaming inside, could have likely killed him with little to no difficulty. Her own curiosity, along with her kindness, were the only things that kept the man unharmed. She had known of him, and the girl-Chandler-since their arrival in Innertia. But she never approached them, as the Kings weren't able to enter Innertia, and their companions were Dreams she didn't recognize. It was all quite interesting...That's why she didn't kill him on sight.

And why she didn't even flinch when he kicked open the doors to her throne room.

"I could have you arrested for that. Maybe even killed," Lorei said calmly, hands folding beneath her chin, "But i'll let that slide, since you're having quite an emergency at the moment." She smirked, eyes seeming to twinkle. "Chandler, right?"

Alexi stood there in a slight daze, not quite sure what had happened until he looked at himself. "Wh-what?" He muttered, face reddening in embarrassment, "What does that mean? I'm assuming that means fight, but i've never heard that term used within the context of a fight before. Then again, it could be a militaristic term considering what i've seen of your diction thus far, but i don't have enough information on how the military works in this place, if they have one, to conclude that they would use the same terms as the Earth's militaries..." Alexi shook his head, blushing brighter.

"Sorry for rambling! Um....here...here i go!" Alexi closed his eyes, bit his lip, and charged wildly at Tobin, a scream loosely resembling a war cry bellowing from his lungs.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
(-Boop-)
一年多以前 666demon said…
Francis stood his ground, no way in hell was this bitch going to toy with him."We are very sorry, My king. The girl has been taken by Nightmare Espers-" Enox, the wolf began to explain. Four candy red slits blinked at the King, it;s eyes never leaving the woman's as he bowed to her. Francis looked impatient, his hands on his hips. Fuck this. Fuck all of this. I don't have time to be standing around here waiting for a damn she/he to make up her fucking mind.. He thought, the man looked like he was about ready to kill something, someone.

"Are you gonna help get her back or are you gonna sit there like a damn bitch and do nothing about it?" He was getting tired of this, playing nice was not one of of his strengths. "Help me or so god damn it I will beat the holy fuck out of you." Yep, he was past his patience and niceness. This was a life or death situation for Chandler, his Chandler. He promised her he would find help and the only person who hated the damn Nightmares more than he did was sitting on her ass while trying to toy with him.
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
Lorei's eye twitched, and in a quick flash of light, glowing chains snaked out of the wall, binding Francis like a wild animal. "While i let your vulgarity slide, human, i will not tolerate threats. If you continue to make remarks like that, i will, as you so gracefully put it, 'beat the holy fuck out of you'." Another slight twitch of her eye and the chains shattered. Her smile, which had vanished during her warning, returned. "On the topic at hand though, i'm afraid i can't help you. Chandler's in Nightmare Kingdom territory, and i cannot trespass on their King's territory. At least not without declaring war." Lorei leaned back in her throne, eyeing Francis with a calculative stare. "But hypothetically speaking, if i were to send a small team to find a supposedly missing Dreamer of the Dream Kingdom, say, a lost girl, that would be within my boundaries as King. But it's a real shame Chandler isn't a registered Dreamer here, isn't it?" She could feel how enraged the man was getting. Deciding he wasn't wortg the energy to restrain, she sighed.

"So that leaves us with two options. Either i declare Chandler as one of our Dreamers and you two come stay in the Kingdom, or..." Her smile faded again, "I have you executed for breaking into my throne room, and let Chandler die." She was bluffing, as she knew she couldn't ignore the girl and killing her only friend wasn't in anyone's best interest, but being nice wasn't going to work with Francis. Even if she hated it, she had to be the ruthless general again. "Make your pick."
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 666demon said…
(Today's lesson children; Never piss off a ruler!)

Francis' whole face fell, his heart sank. Not at the mention of being bound to being not being free, but the mention of Chandler dying. "No! Please no, don't let her die. Don't let her die, please I'm begging you, please don't." The man begged the woman, the ruler, his.... Whatever! He didn't want Chandler to die, that could mean she would die in the real world. But he felt conflicted; here a woman was doing a man's job and was talking down at him like he was the bitch.
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
(Take your vitamins and don't piss of the ruler...Seems legit. Though pissing off super powered deities might need it's own quote.)

Lorei felt her own heart sink at the sight of Francis. Even the thought of Chandler dying had replaced all of his bravado with fear and panic, reducing him to a blubbering, pleading mess. She sighed, closing her eyes to soothe her soul. Ruthless general be damned, she couldn't act that heartless. "You don't need to beg, i have no intention of letting Chandler die. She's still a Dreamer, whether she's on our side or not. However," She opened her eyes again having regained her composure, "I don't have the manpower right now, or the time, to get a team of high class Dreamers to accompany you on this retrieval mission. Meaning, i'll have to rely on the quickest team i can assemble if you want us to reach Chandler in time. Fortunately, they aren't too far away."

Lorei tapped a device on her ear, "Tobin, can you hear me?"
Cora let Alexi ramble on until he was ready, using the short amount of patience she deemed appropriate. He charged her, screaming wildly as he bounded closer. She appreciated the bold move from him, but charging a jumper? Rookie mistake. Waiting until he was all but upon her, a game up chicken with herself, she planted herself just slightly forward, his momentum carrying him right past where he'd been.

She pivoted on one foot to face her opponent, clean and calm, when King Lorei's voice came in through her earpiece. Touching her finger to her ear, she replied, "Yes, I hear you, my King." A familiar feeling settled in her gut telling her this was more than just a checkin or simple request. All was not well. "What is it?" She inquired, glancing at Lal. Despite the clear antithesis between them, Cora and Lal were close. Lal noted her Cora's air of concern, and her golden eyes replied with a look of gentle antipation, awaiting the news her companion would bring.
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
Alexi wobbled, arms flailing wildly in a laughable attempt to keep him from falling to the ground. After a few seconds of that, the blonde turned around, expecting some sort of counter attack from the Director, but no such thing came to pass. Tobin was talking into what he assumed was the Dreamcast equivent of a Blue Tooth, and based off her concerned tone, the Queen-uh, King-was likely who she was talking to. Was it an emergecy? Was she going to have to postpone their fight? He mentally begged for that to be the case as he let down his guard.

"I need you and all the students to return to my throne room immediately," She explained urgently and with authority, "It's far too early for them i know, but i'm pressed for time and you have a mission."
A mission? But they'd hardly trained a day? She couldn't drag them into the field so unprepared. Not again. Cora Tobin's stomach turned painfully to the gripping rule of old but unforgotten guilt. Haunting faces, haunting screams, and all the haunting memories of that day flooded her mind. She couldn't do it.

Cora was one of the King's most trusted soldiers. Her ability had manifested when she was only 12, much younger than usual, but she was tough and insistent, and rose quickly in King Lorei's army of Dreamers. Her discipline, loyalty, and brutal combat skills quickly lost her the identity of just that 12-year-old jumper, and no one batted an eye when she was later assigned to train the initiates. As such, the idea of her going against a direct order would be considered nothing short of absurd. But even the most fiercely loyal soldier made exceptions.

"Lal keep them busy." She said simply just before vanishing from the training room all together. Not bothering to walk, she planted herself right into the throne room, a place she was familiar enough with to jump to. Appearing without being let in was out of the ordinary for someone so formal as Cora. Since she'd been personally ordered to appear, it wasn't against law, but perhaps a bit tactless.

The vast room surrounded her as quickly and completely as the last had passed, and she stood face to face with her King with a straight face, awaiting her reaction at showing up alone. Just to her left she saw an older man. Immediately Cora knew he was an outsider, she thought perhaps that she recognized. What was he doing here? She had a feeling she wouldn't like the answer to that question, but she kept her eyes on King Lorei.
一年多以前 666demon said…
Francis was never the one to pray, never set church or even begged God to help him. But right now he was muttering every prayer he could think of. He felt weak while he just stood around. What in the hell was taking so long to get that team together? Shouldn't they all be together somewhere? His muttering got cut from when the girl, Tobin, entered alone. Was this the elite squad? Just a lone girl?

"Lorei..." He said the King's name, a little bit on edge at not seeing any other sleepers or whatever they're called. This whole thing, nothing seemed right to him right now. H didn't have Chandler to look at for approval, if he was saying and doing the right thing. It was like they suddenly came co-dependent on each other in some odd way.
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
"You know, between being threatened by a stranger and being disobeyed by my right hand Dreamer, i'm beginning to wonder if being the King means much these days," Lorei drawled, looking from Francis to Tobin as she highlighted the acts in question, before shrugging. "Well either way, i suppose now isn't the time to wonder." She turned her full attention to Tobin. "I know the idea of sending untrained rookies to the field is a...." Her eyes softened in guilt at the memory, but she forced the memories back, "...touchy one for you, but right now, there's a girl who is desperately in need of saving, and even if you're capable, it's against protocol to send you in there alone. At least if they're with you, they'll be safe." Not feeling as if Tobin was convinced, Lorei sighed.

"I don't have two hours, or one hour, or even thirty minutes to put together a real team. You need to get those recruits, and you need to head out and save that girl before she's gone forever."

"Wh-what's going on?" Alexi muttered, eyes wide in surprise and deep inside, relief. He didn't want to fight, and now it looked like he wouldn't have to. Maybe somewhere up there, God had finally decided he deserved a break after the roller coaster of craziness that had been the last few hours. "Am i...am i done?" His voice, despite the slight tremor, was still hopwful. He'd finally gotten lucky, something had finally went in his favor it seemed.
一年多以前 666demon said…
Francis sighed, inhaling through his nose quietly. Tobin was just like Chandler when he first found her. Scared and unsure. He had to be gentle with her even though gentle wasn't his strong suit."We were on the edge of Doom and Gloom.. We wen't really thinking about where we were. Just wanted to not get in some fuckin war and have some fun. And then these creepy ass fuckers chased after us. She told me to run, I promised her I would get help."

Putting his hand on her shoulder as he walked in front of her, not obscuring her vision of the King but making sure she could see his face as he got eye level with her. "Trust me, if there was someone else I wouldn't even be here right now. But you Dreamers or whatever hootenanny you call yourselves are the only people who I could turn to."
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 666demon said…
*poke*
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
(*Puts up wanted poster* Ware r u Fiyaberd?)
一年多以前 Hades_Shadow said…
(( I need to catch up on this ))
一年多以前 666demon said…
*poke*
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
(*Shove*)
一年多以前 666demon said…
(Don't just stand there, do something! *plays ukulele* Na na na na na Oh Oh...)
Cora's stomach turned with nerves but her face bore no sign of hesitation as she locked eyes with her King. "After last time I know that I cannot count upon myself to protect them all. If you send them into the field there will be casualties, my King. I will not put three of our own at risk for a single life. Not of my own will." Defiance was not an easy or nature thing for Cora, she was a soldier- loyal and true to her King. But even the most loyal soldier had their limit.

She then addressed then man. Cora felt a broiling hate at the man with the audacity to crawl back and ask them to risk lives for a single other, one who was not even one of their own. "And you," she said, pushing his hand off her shoulder aggressively, for she was not the fragile girl he perceived her as, "should not make promises you cannot keep." Though she thought of more, these were all the words she bothered to give him.
一年多以前 666demon said…
He stood up straighter than he usually would. Pulling Rank like he did back when. "So you'd let her die? you'd let somebody die just to make sure three live?" He cocked his head to the side, looking down at the girl. "Now listen to me girl, are you gonna let some girl die because you're afraid of people dying?" Yep, Gentle words were gone. Here's the asshole again. "You know what they would have done to you if you were a real soldier, fighting in Afghanistan and you just said to them what you said to me? They would have kicked your ass, shot you in the foot and discharged you. Maybe even calling you a deserter if they were feeling merciful."
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
(So........Nice weather we're having)

"Enough!" Lorei's voiced filled the room and left within an instant, silencing the both of them. They didn't have time to waste on this. There was a life at stake. "If you cannot do it under your own will," She gave a regretful glance to Tobin, "You will do it under mine." She then looked to Francis, her countenance changing to one of indignation. "You will not disrespect her again for any reason, she is the one leading your rescue mission and if you don't watch your tongue," A golden chain snaked from the wall, "I'll yank it right out of your throat."
((Yes quite lovely.... glad to see this started up again, I'll post by the end of the day!))
Every muscle in Cora's body itched to show the old man what a soldier was. This was not his war. It was hers. The rules here were different. Despite her being an outsider, Tobin wanted to help the girl, truly. But this girl had gotten hereself in trouble she had chosen her own fate, she should not watch three of her own die for this girl's ignorance.

Before she'd laid a hand on the man, her King's voice stopped her. And suddenly the golden snake slithered menacingly from the wall, golden eyes filled with threatening focus. Her next words, she knew, decided the fate of her initiates. She was to protect them from harm. But the King's words rang out with order "You will do it under mine." King Lorei was not to be swayed. She would send the trainees regardless of Tobin's cooperation. And they stood a better chance with her to protect them...at least the best she could.

With an adjustment of her earpiece she spoke to her companion, banishing the defeat, fear, and anger from her voice, "Lal, bring the initiates to the throne room."
一年多以前 grey_skies said…
((Yay Dreamcast is back!!!!!!!!!))

Lillian sat motionless, holding her breath, waiting for Tobin to return. She watched as confusion flooded over the faces of her fellow dreamers as to where Tobin ran off to. She was glad Alexi got out of fighting, but she was still concerned something had to be coming if Tobin had left like she did. Lillian fought the signals in her brain telling her to move, waiting for anyone else in the room to do something or for Tobin to come in yelling at them all for just sitting there. Lillian couldn't tell what was going to happen, she heard distant thoughts from another room, but they were so faint and jumbled together she couldn't make them out.

So she just sat motionless and waited for what would happen.
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
(Yes, Dreamcast lives on!)

"Um....." Alexi mumbled, looking around at the others, before awkwardly heading back to the spectating area where Lillian was. "I guess you were right," He breathed a sigh of relief, "it looks like I won't have to fight after all." Staring down at his hands, he realized they hadn't stopped shaking since before he accepted his fate and headed into the fighting area. Even now, with his fight seemingly canceled, he was still trembling with fear. He was still so weak, it was embarrassing. He couldn't be so weak, especially in front of Lillian-

His face suddenly burned bright red. Why was he thinking that way? Lillian was his friend, and besides, she had a boyfriend already and he was just a dorky crybaby, he wouldn't have a chance with her....

Alexi shook his head, clearing his mind of those thoughts. His hands were still trembling, but he ignored them in favor of returning to his previous seat next to Lillian.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 666demon said…
(link <- Link because the 'embed' shit is broken for me)

One, two, one two three. One, two, one two three. A ballerina danced to the music box for a king,She was very clunky, not having the grace and poise as a professional, No. She was more like a child who was imitating one. Her little lace tutu was black and a dark purple, but was a little too short for a girl her age. A corset that was the same as the skirt, revealing too much. Nothing but a simple black bra and matching undies were underneath. Chains that attached to her ballet shoes caused her to slip up if she did not step the correct way. The girl was not supposed to speak, dark purple bruises against her ivory skin suggested not to say a peep. Blonde hair was pulled tightly back into a bun to the point where it hurt if she didn't angle her head a certain way. Blue eyes surrounded by pitch black kohl expressed an unemotional fear of this entire place, wishing she could be set free. Her cheeks being stained with the run off from tears.

Chandler was terrified.
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
(Yikes, Nightmare Kingdom's pretty kinky in a twisted way. I know I said Nero's a perv but....yikes)
一年多以前 grey_skies said…
((lol seriously though))

Lillian let her muscles release their tension as Alexi moved and no sirens went off. She smiled at him softly as he returned back to her. At least one good thing was coming out of this; she would actually have a decent friend. Lillian ran her fingers along the scar on her collar bone as she noticed Alexi's hands shaking. They were clearly both anxious. Lillian hugged her knees to her chest with her free hand and tried to get a grasp on Alexi's thoughts. She let out a frustrated sigh when she couldn't after a few moments.

"You need to relax," was her response to him. She watched as his hands trembled and her nerves surrounding her collar bone fell numb to her repetitive motion. "Your mind is moving a mile a minute," she pointed out as if he already didn't know.

"Just breathe," she told him. "It'll be fine," she said, trying to convince herself as much as him.
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
(I missed the madness)

Alexi blinked, looking down at his hands before his mind finally registered what she was referring to. "Oh, sorry," He mumbled, taking a few deep breaths to calm himself. His hands didn't completely stop, but it was less noticeable. He hated having her concerned over him, he felt weak, like a burden. He couldn't constantly need her to check on him like this, he should be stronger than that. He wanted her to be proud of him, to like him, not be disappointed in him like everyone else. He couldn't look weak in front of her when-

His face heated up again.

No, that was stupid, he already knew it was. He again shook his head to clear his mind. Those thoughts were silly. He refocused himself on the present. "I wonder what's keeping Tobin?" He asked, hoping she didn't notice his blush and if she did that he would change the subject.
一年多以前 666demon said…
(Is it like too dark? I can change it if it's too dark)
((Who doesn't like dark? I'll be posting later btw))
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
(No, not too dark at all, you're fine 6)
一年多以前 grey_skies said…
Lillian smiled to herself when she saw Alexi's blush.

"I don't know, but hey I can't say I'm complaining she's not making me run more laps," Lillian said, only half joking. "Also, you're not a burden," she added, decently quieter this time she wasn't even sure if he could hear her.

Lillian focused her attention on Alexi as she pulled her hand away from her collar bone, not thinking to cover her scar up with her shirt collar afterwards.
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
Alexi laughed softly at her comment. He was sure she didn't want to run more laps, especially considering Tobin seemed to be in a rather sadistic mood. Or this was just her default personality, he wasn't sure. Then he caught, in an almost inaudible tone, "Also, you're not a burden," And his heart stopped for a moment. He'd forgotten her ability to hear his thoughts. He blushed again. Did that mean she knew what he'd been thinking earlier too? She knew he-

He shook his head, attempting to calm himself down before he got carried away. If she knew about that she would've probably turned him down by now. He was fine. Right as he assured himself of that, he saw that scar, the one that she seemed to habitually run her fingers over as if tracing the permanently marked skin. It wasn't covered up like usual, it was out in the open and he had to quickly force himself to look away, ignoring the spike of anger that he felt upon wondering who did that.
一年多以前 grey_skies said…
Lillian smiled at Alexi, losing track of his thoughts in her head.

"Shit," she muttered as she hurriedly covered her scar up with the collar of her shirt. She turned towards Alexi hoping he didn't hear her. She blinked tears out of the corners of her eyes as she realized that without Tobin here, she was left with her thoughts.

Lillian was facing away from him. She was heading towards his front door, walking in a quick pace, desperate to get away from there. She placed her hand on the doorknob and opened the door quickly, prepared to leave. The second the door cracked open it was slammed shut by a much stronger force than her. Lillian stared at he closed door in front of her, trebling ad terrified to turn around.

"Look at me, you little bitch!" he yelled at her, and she could feel his breath hot on the back of her neck. A chill went through her spine, but she found herself frozen.

A rough hand gripped her shoulder and spun her around before slamming her against the door. Tears streamed down Lillian's face as she saw the menacing look in his eyes.

"When I tell you to do something, you do it!" he screamed, spitting in her face. Lillian's eyes flickered down to his free hand. Light reflected off of something he was holding. A knife.

Lillian screamed out for help, knowing no one would hear her. The house was empty and there was no other house around for blocks. Her scream was cut short by a stinging pain on her forearm. More tears welled in her eyes and spilled over as she looked down at her left arm. A gash about four inches long ran down the side of her forearm. Lillian bit her lip as the pain set in, only letting out a small whimper.

"Scream again, and the next one goes in your throat," he growled angrily as her head was forced up by the knife. She stared at the ceiling, praying for a miracle to get out of this alive.

"Jacob, please," Lillian choked out between sobs. She tried something stupid. She kneed him in the crotch in an effort to get him away from her. He stumbled backwards before falling over. Lillian reached for the doorknob, not stopping at the shooting pain that shot through her arm as she utilized her wounded arm. She ran out of the house and slammed the door behind her. She was pulling out of the driveway as she saw his front door opened.

"Bitch!" he yelled after her car. She pulled into her driveway within ten minutes and let out a sob she had been fighting for what felt like an eternity. Her hand shook as she examined her wound. It was still bleeding, but not as bad. Just another scar to cover.

Lillian hoped for Tobin to come bursting through the doors any minute with something to do or Alexi to strike up conversation with her so she could finally stop thinking.
It wasn't Cora but Lal that interrupted. She kept the concern out of her sweet yet mystifying golden eyes, but Lal could easily tell something was very wrong. However she trusted Cora to be taking care of things, and so she did as she said without hesitation.
Cora was a good leader, Lal knew, despite how she may come across. The Director knew how important it was to have troops that would follow without hesitation in battle, it was the only way for her to keep them all safe. In time she could have them follow her out of trust, but trust took time to build, so until there was time to build up trust, she kept them following out of a healthy dose of fear. Lal had come to realize this and had seen many initiates come to realize it too. It just took time.
"Initiates," Lal announced speaking clearly to gain attention, "I'm sorry for all the interruption, but I need you all to please follow me." She lead them out, placing her palm on the door until it opened, letting the initiates follow outwards, to the King's throne room.
一年多以前 666demon said…
Francis looked back at the door, sifting anxiously when he saw who came in. He was biting his lip and thinking of when he and Chandler woke up. He was gonna take her all over the place after he got her out. Hell he'd take her to Vegas if she wanted. He was internally trying so damn hard not to say anything 'disrespectful' or 'hurtful' like how he and Chandler practiced. He felt antsy, like something bad was happening to her right now. Hell if he wasn't such a coward he'd go in there himself to get her, but those things were there and they scared the shit out of him.
last edited 一年多以前