随机角色扮演 Pandora Knight

TAIKAMODO posted on Jul 15, 2015 at 10:21AM
I basically threw Norse Mythology and Midieval culture in a blender with my own imagination, so excuse any inconsistencies from either side.

PLOT: 10,000 years ago, the world was erased from existence. The titans, revived and led by the traitorous god Loki, ravaged both Midguard and Asgard, decimating the human population, and managing to kill many of the gods as well before Loki's eventual death by the hands of Thor and Odin. On top of the earth destroying war between the titans and the gods, Loki's sons-Fenrir and Serpent, join in the fight as well, killing both Odin and thor, though they sequentially die themselves.

In the midst of this war, the servant of the demon god Ragnarok, Tälwark, managed to attain all of the required items to summon the great beast(Thor's hammer Mjonir, Odin's Eye and spear, and Loki's staff). Ragnarok, the great terror, began devouring world after world, pushing the entirety of the universe to extinction. However, the remaining Gods managed to draw on the power of the Universal tree Yggdrasil, creating the sealing box Pandora, locking away the demon after it had devoured seven of the nine worlds. However, they were unaware of the consequences that followed drawing on Yggdrasil's power.

In order to seal Ragnarok away, it's power had to be divided into it's seven purest forms so that it's soul was left too weak to break out of Pandora, the seven deadly sins of humanity. These seven forms, since they contained too much power to seal, were imbued(once more with Yggdrasil's power) into the surviving humans, but because of Yggdrasil's curse, humanity was given the burden on reincarnating the seven sins every generation, along with the fallen gods being reincarnated as well. In the present day, the tales of the war, Ragnarok's destruction, and Pandora's curse have been reduced to nothing but myth. However, there is one man, who goes by the name 'Prophet', who is-along with his ten 'disciples'-attempting to find Pandora, and all of the items to ressurect Ragnarok once again, which were scattered across the earth(with the exception of Odin's eye, which was inherited by Odin's reincarnation).

SETTING: A midieval, Knights and Wizards type setting for earth. There are seven large kingdoms, one for each continent on earth. Knights are the equivelant of 'ninja' in Naruto, and while Combat magic is pretty common among Knights, it's usually the responsibility of Mages to use healing/support magic. A Kingdom is ruled by three major figures(thought he king has the final word). The Wizard, who represents the Mage Population, the Paladin, who represents the Knights, and of course, the king that rules the civilian side, and basically everything else. I'll go into more detail later. As Yggrasil's destroyed worlds were rebuilt, the races of those worlds(Elves, Trolls, Leprachauns, fairies, dragons, cyclopses, etc.) returned as well, so other races besided humans and gods exist, just on other worlds.

The story will primarily take place in the kingdom of Baoill(bay-ole), the kingdom of the third continent.

Pandora' seven Sins:

Wrath: (TAIKAMODO)

Greed:

Sloth: (BanetteGhosneir)

Pride: (TAIKAMODO)

Lust:

Envy:

Gluttony:

Reincarnated Gods:

Loki: (killer24)

Thor: (mcterra)

Odin:

The prophet:

The ten disciples:

The hierarchy of the kingdom(if nobody wants to be any of them, their npc's and free to be controlled by anyone).

King:

Queen:

Prince/Princess: (TAIKAMODO)

Wizard: (killer24)

Paladin:

Character Template

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Extra(Sin, God, Disciple, etc.):
last edited on Apr 21, 2016 at 10:12PM

随机角色扮演 579 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 579

一年多以前 killer24 said…
(It was enjoyable, guess I was distracted and it slipped from thought.)
一年多以前 BanetteGhosneir said…
(I whunna continue it. you?)
一年多以前 killer24 said…
(Well I haven't been on in awhile so I might be a little rusty, so I'm up for it. How would we go about it though? Continue from where we left off?)
(Since I think Taik isn't here anymore, we could ignore Wrath and continue on with Anim and Ike)
一年多以前 killer24 said…
(Okay, let's hope we remember how to get into character... Alright at this point I mostly mean that for me, you said you never forgot about this; again Oops.)
the block of wood turned red, and out of the cracks dropped 17 seeds of a strange kind of pine cone, it looked like a normal human pine cone in colour, but it had glowing lines coming out of it, like Ike's hair. then the block of wood returned to its normal colour.

Anim squatted down to look closer at the human seeds, they were like spiky brown crystals.

"Ike made Mun seeds?"
she asked, pointing towards the pine cones, and giving Ike a tilted questioning look.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 killer24 said…
He looked down at them as well, they held the same colour like seeds he recognised but something was off. The strange lines they had weren't of his world, and the other features they held weren't natural either...
"Kind of, they have the same colour but other than that they don't look like anything I've seen. I lived in a rural area in my childhood but I've never seen anything like this, it's unnatural for my world."

He looked at her, what had they made? The seeds weren't of his world and see didn't recognise them, were they a cross, a combination of both worlds?
He wasn't too concerned right now, there would obviously be cultural and worldly differences... But could them combined be good or bad?

"Between your wood and my blood we've made something other worldly to both our worlds, a hybrid of sorts... If I had to guess I'd say the more we switch from cultural exchange to cultural merger the more we'll experience, see, stumble upon things that we both have no clue on." He looked from her back to the seeds, what could future mergers create?
Anim picked up the seeds without signs of worry, she could see the Magic in them. it was... natural?

she held the pinecone close to her face to further inspect it, the mana inside was quite normal.
"Anim likes it. it not bad. Anim think Ike can touch"

she held the pinecone in one had, and with the other she poked another pinecone.
"Anim wonders what tree seed will make!"

she had that curious spark in her eyes again.
一年多以前 killer24 said…
He watched her, she was so carefree an careless about magic. He was worried about her casual attitude, could this get them both into trouble? He shook of his hesitation for now, if he was to stay on the same level as her he'd need to be as daring.
"I'm flattered that you'd be concerned about me, but you shouldn't you be worried about yourself more?"

He picked up a seed and inspected it, he was curious about what it'd make as well. He looked at her 'room', it'd take time for these to grow, at least the natural way. There was something bugging him, he wasn't sure if it was important or not.

"We should plant them right away, though I'm not sure on any of the specifics like how long it'll take to grow or any of the requirements." He smiled a bit, the spark in her eye was familiar; the burning thirst of curiosity, it was something he had lost a little over time.
Anim looked to the white void that was her room. before they could plant she'd need to bring the dirt.

"Seed need dirt no? Anim can make Shulkun, Sunlight, for plant to grow, Anim can water plant too. but Anim not able to make Dirt, Anim can move dirt, but Anim need place where Mun's not miss dirt. like cavern, mountain. Ike know place?"

Anim looked to him, tilting her head.
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
(OH YEAH I REMEMBER THIS....I was gone for a bit but I came back like last Month, I don't really know how to fit into the RP-Sad, I know, can't fit into my own creation and all-so you two have fun while I think of something)
(boop)
killer24 commented…
你 and your 'Boop's', certainly not shy to get a reply huh. 一年多以前
BanetteGhosneir commented…
sometimes even after a day, people forget about certain roleplays. 一年多以前
killer24 commented…
Yeah, it's annoying especially if 你 enjoy the roleplay. 一年多以前
一年多以前 killer24 said…
He was surprised, she could do all sorts of wonderful things but something as simple as this was stopping her. He couldn't help but let out a small laugh, she kept surprising him, and now she was stop by something this simple... It was just too funny.

"Huh? A place where dirt wouldn't be missed? How much would you need?" It's not like dirt or soil would be missed by anyone other than farmers, but he guessed taking large quantities would be noticeable. I made him think, like many magicians he was used to studying in the confines of the city, but unlike them he didn't grow up a noble so he was fair knowledgeable of the natural/rural world.

"Yeah, I should be able to find a place for you to harvest some. We'll also look around for any other plants or trees you wish to grow, something more 'native' to be on the safe side... We don't know anything about the hybrid we've made." He wondered if combining spells would produces a similar effect, or would they simply counter/void each other?
Anim nodded.
"Anim can move tree and plants with dirt, Anim have room in pocket for lots. Anim going to change room little. make less long, more tall."

Anim put her hands to the ground, moving and shaping her portion of the magic, the blue magic following along. after a few short moments, the room became taller, and also less wide. sort of like a tower, but not THAT tall, maybe twice the height of a tree.

"Anim want plant tree from Alfheim, Anim can make tree with block"

Anim pointed to the magic wooden seed block.

"But Anim will make tree after Dirt"

Anim wanted to use the opportunity to restore a Tree she liked very much. and to show Ike a plant from her homeworld.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 killer24 said…
He was amazed about her, she could do amazing things and didn't give it any thoughts. He still needed to think of a place to gain the dirt, if that was all she needed then it would be a simple task. It was true that he wanted to see the plants from her world, how they'd be different from his world.

"Yeah I can find us a place don't worry. Will there be anything else you'll need?" He looked at her trying to get past the little altercation she did to her room, with such ease she manipulated the dimension in which this house was located... It took days for any human to do that to any large scale effects.
Anim thought for a moment, but since being alone for so long with no possessions, nothing really popped into her mind... just books apon books apon books. then, she remembered something Ike had asked about before, she remembered she may have not clarified something.

"Ike, Anim know when Ike and Anim talk about Fahliil leader, and how leader is most strong magic user, and Ike ask why not wisest. for Fahliil, Knowledge is Power, in real term. the more Fahliil know, the more magic Fahliil have! Anim know many things, that why Anim is so magic-full! but that also why Fahliil not like to learn."

Anim seemed satisfied in clearing that up.

"Anim not able think of items needing. books only in thought... oh! Ike can get Stone Tablet? Anim show Ike how Fahliil learn!"

she had a joyous expression, being able to teach and show Ike something.
一年多以前 killer24 said…
He wasn't sure why she just remembered and explained about her world more, but it was certainly interesting, did this mean that Anim could get even more powerful by learning of his world... A dangerous thought.
"I see, that's interesting. It's slightly different here, 'power' is a term that covers many things; for example people will often say knowledge is power, but also wealth and occasionally actual strength." He didn't like that way of thinking, but it did have its merits from time to time.

He had a feeling she'd want books, learning was one of the reasons she came to his world. He could get her the dirt and books. He had to admit though he was curious about her stone tablet, would he be able to learn from it?
"The stone tablet you mention, will it be in Elvish? I don't think I'll be able to read it; which reminds me, your English is getting better."
Anim shook her head.
"Gol Golgaaz, Stone Tablet, write in Sik... uhhhhmmmm...."

Anim closed her eyes and tilted her head, visibly in thought.
"Close word in mun English is 'Rune', but Ike not need to read Gol Golgaaz... Anim can show Ike how Gol Golgaaz made and use"

Anim wasn't very aware of her use of English, her own thoughts were still in Elven, but there were some english words hovering around, ones that didn't have translations atleast. whilst she spoke her grammar was quite odd but still somewhat correct. in her head the grammar was a mess.

"for Fahliil, 'Faraan'... Wealth is not needed. Fahliil all have same food and drink, and objects can share between Fahliil... 'Govegein', Outcast is not part of this though. there once Fahliil that get strong, but not with knowledge, but muscle. Fahliil not live long. die younger than Anim"
一年多以前 killer24 said…
Ike was confused, he wouldn't need to read her tablet? Was there some other way to gain the knowledge held with in? After she told him she'd show him, he wouldn't press her just yet on the subject. It was a little funny when she had to think to translate, but it mostly made him feel like he should try and learn her language to ease her transition of worlds.

He was growing even more curious about her world, though he had a sneaking suspicion that he'd cause more conflict and arguments if he actually went there. I was also curious as to how Anim was so different from her kind, he knew she read a human book but that can't be the sole reason for her being so abnormal.

"Anim, you're so different from how you say other 'Fahliil' are; I can't really believe it's all from a human book. I know you said you were abnormally powerful from birth, but still." He tried using her words, they didn't really feel natural in his mouth. He's curiosity was starting to peak around this mysterious green haired girl.
last edited 一年多以前
Anim tilted her head.
"Anim is different from other Fahliil as Ike is different to the 'sail-our' from last day, Ike talks normal, and moves, acts and likes normal for Ike. 'Sail-our' talks strange, moves hunched over and quickly, and acts strange. Anim is not only Fahliil that not like other Fahliil, Anim has told Ike before, like the Muscle Fahliil, and the prisoner friend with feet of fire. though 'unique' Fahliil more rare than 'unique' Mun."

Anim didn't give an answer for the birth part, truth is even Anim doesn't understand why. for all Fahliil the law of 'knowledge is power' is an absolute, everyone has the same magic power, it only depends on what you learn. but for Anim, not only was her power much larger, her skin, hair, eyes and thoughts were... 'unique'

she felt that feeling again. 'pride' of being different... 'unique'

"What of Ike? is Ike not different from other Mun?"
I'm gunna sleep now. I'll try to reply when I'm awake. 一年多以前
(boop)
一年多以前 killer24 said…
He thought for a moment, she had a point that not all things were the same, that humans were different from one another so why not 'Fahliil'? It's not what he meant entirely.
"I didn't mean it like that, naturally their are different races of humans so there are bound to be different races of Fahliil; I meant you're abnormal even with the natural variations... Though don't get me wrong it's by no means a bad thing."

He was curious about the person she called 'Prisoner with the feet of fire', she hadn't mentioned that before. He was tempted to ask but decided against it, he wasn't sure if talking about her world too much would lead to her become sad and depressed about leaving... Or slightly homesick, even if her the other 'Fahliil' were so cruel to her.

"Humans are... complex creatures, much like I suspect you 'Fahliil' are. Biologically I should be the same, aside from the magic inside myself... But there are other differences, something similar to 'Fahliil' maybe." He wasn't sure one how in depth he should go, she seemed to be following slightly but comparing two races like Humans and Fahliil is complicated, even more so that they are the only two who've met one another.
(The prisoner with feet of fire is the guy with constant green fire at his feet, sealed away in a crystal, Anim told Ike of him before)

Anim tapped her tilted head, thinking...
"Anim Monah and Anim Bormah? uhhmm... 'Muther' and 'Farther'? Anim not know who Anim Lafaan, Anim Parents are, Anim remember Monah darker skin, and Bormah small ears... but Lafaan die when Anim young."

Anim scratched her head in thought again.
"What of Ike Lafaan? does Ike have Soskiin? uhhmm... 'Blood-born'?..... Mun that share Sos with Ike?... 'seeblings'? where is Ike Ragnavir, Ike Family?"
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 killer24 said…
(Sorry for my absence, just finishing up college. I should be able to be on more now.)

"I see, I'm sorry for your loss." He felt he touched upon yet another subject she had sad experience with, he really did feel sorry for her, she's been through nothing but sadness and isolation.
He thought about what she said though, her mother was darker skin? Does that mean the fables of dark elves are real as well? Her father also confused her, she herself had small ears yet to say her father had even smaller ears is strange, he didn't think elves could have small ears.

He fell into silence when she asked him about his family, for him family wasn't a subject he wished to think about let alone talk about with others. He did feel a little moment of guilt asking her about hers, yet not wanting to talk about his own. He decided it'd be best to change the conversation before she either pressed him or figured out he didn't want to talk about it, with her curiosity she might not let the subject go so easily.
"You said you needed dirt, I know a place just outside the city. While people might not notice some missing we should probably do it at night, most mages will either be asleep or studying to notice any strange magic being used." He looked at the clock, it wasn't too far of but they still had to wait awhile.
(It's fine, take your time)

Ike's lack of an answer told Anim Ike either didn't know, or didn't want to tell.
like the library door, Anim stopped pressing further, her curiosity was pecking at her, but she didn't want to anger or sadden Ike either.

"Anim is good. Anim can wait for night. Anim can show Ike Gol Golgaaz while wait! Anim can try Gol Golgaaz on Paper"

Anim left her room, going into the living room, and finding some scrap paper on the bookshelf, she moved over to the kitchen table, and rubbed her hand down the piece of paper slowly. as she was rubbing it, Runes begun to glow, and appear indented into the thin paper.

Anim had begun to write down her understanding of a certain Elven spell, 'Yuvon Yol' or 'Golden Fire'
Once someone touches the piece of paper now, if they do not have the full understanding of what is written on the paper, it instantly transfers the writer's understanding into the one who touched it.

Anim understood the spell 'Yuvon Yol' as a painless white flame, able to be bent and changed into the caster's thoughts and will, it harms only whom the caster wishes it to, it can be cast, without the need for words.

"Ike taught Anim a Mun spell, so Anim teach Ike a Fahliil spell!"
last edited 一年多以前
 (It's fine, take your time) Ike's lack of an answer told Anim Ike either didn't know, 或者 didn't wa
((Necro-Boop?))
一年多以前 xxAkyraxx said…
{hii guys, this looks interesting...I havent been on fanpop in so long and decided to (once again) make a new account. I've made so many but um you might remember Miki_chan or Tora something etc. I really miss the old days with Noone and Blaze of Aries and Katsuki_chan and both of you and mcterra too etc so i've come back especially since i've finished school and all that. So with that said, hope its okay that I join this RP, seems fun :) }
xxAkyraxx commented…
although I have no clue what is going on, if someone who like to do a quick summary 一年多以前
xxAkyraxx commented…
other side note, I've read your characters too btw so that much i'm caught up on) 一年多以前
一年多以前 xxAkyraxx said…
Name: Akiri Masabo

Appearance: pic except with one grey eye (ignore the blonde girl lol)

Personality: energetic, loud (sometimes), friendly (cares deeply for her friends) and kind hearted. She puts others before herself and thus never shows or acknowledges her truly feelings but always has a smile on her face. Adventurous also and a bit short tempered

Backstory: Her father was a knight, mother a healing mage. When she was young rogue knights and demons attacked her small village in Baoill and it burned to the ground. There were survivors including her childhood friend, Issao, her father and baby brother Nat and a few other villagers. Her mother (who was pregnant with a girl to be named Yiri) however did not survive the attack. Wanting to leave behind that pain, her father took his children to a new town after travelling for days and nearly starving to death with little water and no food or hope. They settled down and now both children are currently training to be full fledged knights and her father still goes on missions but not as often as he once did. There were a few things that were unusual about Akiri-chan like her unexplainable draw towards poetry, like it connected her to something greater and the fact that one eye is grey (this is Odin's eye but she has yet to find that out...this eye will also allow her to "see" the future like a prophecy but she hasn't discovered this yet and cant even control when it happens. It'll be triggered when she's about to collide with the other reincarnated Gods or sins...whichever comes first). She also has the ability to heal with her hands which she thought she got from her mother whom was a healing mage but is actually because she is the reincarnation. Being the reincarnation also has made her an incredibly talented student and is seen as a prodigy with Combat magic and healing magic. She also has two twin wolves that for some reason have clung to her one day when they wandered into her home (these wolves are actually Geri and Freki, Odin's wolves companions in disguise) . All these traits are what really tie her to Odin. Her weapon in combat training is a Kusarigama.

Extra(Sin, God, Disciple, etc.): Reincarnation of Odin

(okay hope this is alright, her brother isn't important but may come in from time to time so i'll post a pic of what he looks like )
 Name: Akiri Masabo Age: 16 Gender: female Appearance: pic except with one grey eye (ignore t
一年多以前 xxAkyraxx said…
(this is what the wolves look like one of them was this color Geri and the other is black with the same lines but blue not red, Freki. She for reasons she couldn't understand, called them this also)
 (this is what the 狼 look like one of them was this color Geri and the other is black with the sa
一年多以前 xxAkyraxx said…
(And finally this is what her brother, Nat, looks like, he's 13)
last edited 一年多以前
 (And finally this is what her brother, Nat, looks like, he's 13)
((Boop Boop))
一年多以前 killer24 said…
(Beep Bleep)
((It's your turn to respond :) and welcome back ))
一年多以前 killer24 said…
(He taught her a spell?

Ike followed her and watched her carefully, she hadn't pressed him in her questioning and quickly adapted to the change in topic; he was thankful but still felt guilty. He was curious as to what she was doing, only upon finding out that she wanted him to learn an Elf spell, his curiosity was spiked at that notion.

"You want to teach me a spell? Is that alright, not just on an ethical level but practical?" He questioned her, it's not that he was worried about anything in particular, it was just that he'd seen her do some astounding things with magic. Would the spell be alright? What about mana, would he have enough? These thoughts ran through his head as he hesitated, but he finally focused on the big one, the one that he needed to ask her...

"Remember when I told you that humans aren't naturally magical, that there isn't magic naturally to this world. That humans are only able to use such power by changing themselves, by becoming something other than human." He paused, it wasn't hard to say just that now one, no mage of any type wanted to admit... even more so now that he knew such things like Elves existed.

"Would it be right to teach me, a human who uses and has adapted to a perverted type of magic? An almost artificial magic compared to what you Elves... 'Fahliil' use?" He thought about it like a road, magic being the carts on it. A human would be a small road, mana or carts wouldn't be able to pass through; yet mages stretched the roads' size for such carts to pass, almost unnaturally so.
((Sorry i was gone for so long, 2 week camp. and yeah, the spell to summon illusionary animals))

Anim thought about his question... an 'artificial' kind of magic... a 'perverted' kind of magic?...

Anim looked to Ike, her elven eyes staring at the mana flowing in him... it certainly looked... unnatural... unoriginal to his body... Anim pondered for a few moments.

"Muns... are not able to see Mana without glasses, yes?"

Anim wondered...
"Ike... if Mun learns to see without seeing... Muns can see Mana, Muns can see Magic, once Mun see Magic, Mun will understand what Magic is for Mun... Anim thinks Ike's mana is... not bad, but not for Ike, Ike needs to find [Ike's magic], not [Mun's Magic]. One Ike knows Ike's Magic, Ike can change to use other Magic"

Anim wasn't really sure how to explain it... she tried to think of a human's way to do something...

"Mun's use Swords, Bows, Axes, Daggers and Great-Swords, think of Magic like that. Ike is using Bow Magic right now, and Bow Magic not agree with Ike's Mun body. but Ike's body does agree with Dagger Magic, so Ike should use Dagger Magic, Dagger Magic not harm Ike's body... Ike Understand? all Fahliil body is we are the Magics, we are Sword Magics, Bow Magics, Ike needs to learn to BE Magic"

she still wasn't sure if Ike understood.
"Anim wants to show Ike, does Ike have Mana-eye-goggles?"
she asked, tilting her head.
(boop)
一年多以前 killer24 said…
(Sorry, Uni is a major pain in my ass.)

"I'm not sure I follow, see without seeing? Wouldn't that be feeling or guess?" He looked at her confused, what did she mean by 'be' magic? Though he understood what she meant, he still didn't see how it was possible, humans can't use magic naturally... It just wasn't possible, every mage even the ancient ones knew that.

"I should have them around somewhere, I was fortunate enough to get my masters when they passed. They aren't anything fancy like the ones other mages have, but they still do they job just right." He began searching around the house, looking in his room and around his bookcase. A thought occurred to him, while he was asleep did she have a looked around? It's not like he has anything to hide, he was just curious on her thoughts on the natural items in his house.... How truly different were Elves and human homes?

At that thought it made him a little guilty, he remembered that she wasn't from a normal Elf home, in fact this might be the first time she's been welcomed into someones home...

"Ah here they are, I must have been studying something at one point. Did you want to have a look at them?" He picked them up and brought them over to her, he forgot why she wanted them, his mind occupied with other thoughts and trying to remember where he put them.
Anim looked to the Goggles... through Anim's eyes, humans were like streams of Mana in a body. but Elves to Anim were fully oceans of Mana.
"Ike, Mun's are lines of Mana when looked by Glasses, yes? put on glasses, and look at Anim... tell Anim what Ike see"
一年多以前 killer24 said…
"Lines? I'm not sure I follow but I'll give you a look..... I like try to look at your mana I mean....." After replying he put on the glasses and stared at her. He didn't know what he was looking at really, it's like he couldn't comprehend at first, it would only tell him "Whoa."

"I... I... What?" He could now understand what she meant about lines, though he figured she meant streams or rivers.... But her mana looked brighter and bigger than anything he'd ever seen, he couldn't understand it. It was after all filling up his whole vision, almost enveloping her as a whole.

His only thought was that she might have very well been a God, there is nothing known or unknown on this planet that would come even close to her in mana strength... For once he felt scared of her, he knew what magic could do if used wrong, and now before him was a whole sea or even multiple... If she wanted to she could wipe of everything, do anything....

"......." Ike couldn't speak, he finally understood the difference in their power, in fact he was surprised at how she even managed to avoid getting found out by now... All he could do was stare at her stunned.
Anim tilted her head, wondering why Ike hadn't replied. so she decided to try something.

she thought, for only a millisecond, about casting a tiny white flame. within that millisecond her mana changed from it's usual bright green, to a rainbow multitude of colours, then for another second it turned pure white, before returning to it's usual green. her mana hadn't dimmed in brightness at all.

and at the edge of her finger was a tiny dot of white mana... the spell she had casted.
"Ike see?" she asked
一年多以前 killer24 said…
(How do you think he's going to react? Compared to him and all he's known, she might as well be a literal God.)

I jumped backwards, the sudden shift in colour caught him by surprise. While he was amazing and in awe at the colours in the brief time they were there, it only showed him more and more of their power game. He didn't know how to reply to her, if he told the truth would she feel saddened? Would she feel more alienated, that the one person who had said he'd stick by her side and live within a home with her, if they said they were afraid of her?

"Anim, I see, I see your mana." He couldn't stay quiet, she'd catch on that something was a miss. He still didn't know what to say though.
"It's beautiful, so massive and deep." He felt bad, while he did view it as beautiful, it was the type of beauty that one is afraid of... A beautiful danger, like a over thorny rose.

He left hall where they were standing, he needed to sit down... it would also give him time to think about how to explain to her how he really felt, what he was thinking.
"Follow me, I need to sit down... It's a little too much for a simple human to understand so quickly, I'm a little overwhelmed, my apologies."
((haha, I was assuming he'd wonder why her entire body is Mana, whilst his own is only small lines))

Anim tilted her head a little in confusion, but obeyed nonetheless, the spell dissipated and she followed Ike.
'little overwhelmed' worried her, had she hurt him? she knew Magic was harmful to humans, and now she was afraid she may have damaged his eyes.
一年多以前 killer24 said…
(He would just assume it's the difference in races, and that humans are compatible with mana but forced it on themselves either way.)

Once he sat down he sighed, no doubt he already caused her to worry, it was just the only thing that could come to mind to say at that point.

"Anim, you have an incredible amount of mana. I can't fathom the difference between us, so I must apologise for getting overwhelmed a little." Could he have doomed his world by bringing her here? It was a horrid thought he'd admit but one that came to mind, he'd just have to get past it for now.

"I asked you once, when I first heard about what you could do, and again when I saw you lift that boat; now I'm going to ask you once again... Are you sure you aren't a God of some sort?" He looked at her once more, this time without the glasses, and this time he stared directly into her eyes... Had this been under normal circumstances someone would have shy'd away from his gaze, or be unnerved, but he doubted she would.
Anim sat down across from Ike, and in response to his question she tilted her head to show confusion...
after a few moments of them staring at eachother's eyes, Anim's head returned upright.

"Anim is Anim. mon... Daughter of Zoortah... father is not known to Anim. Anim born and grew in Fahliil city of Yuvon lok. Anim is Fahliil... Monah, Mother, is Fahliil... Anim is not Ekrah, Anim is not Goddess... Anim thinks Anim is not Ekrah... Anim is Anim"

her response seemed... correct. but a show of doubt now... or perhaps that was her worry about Ike showing.
一年多以前 killer24 said…
Ike sighed once again and dropped his gaze. He didn't mean to interrogate her like that, he was just trying to make sense of it was all. She was a nice girl, a tad backwards at times, and odd but still pleasant to talk to and hang around... But there was this constant confusion around her, almost as if nothing about her made sense at all.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to press you on this. It's just a little nonsensical, you are a being that shouldn't exist in this world naturally, and while technically you aren't natural to this world having come from another... It doesn't make it any easier to understand." He smiled and laughed, it was quite funny now that he thought about it. This girl had suddenly popped into his head and then with a little of his help appeared, nothing from the first moment they started talk to now made much sense.

"I'm not going to lie, I am a little afraid of you now, but not in a horrible way just in awe at your power is all." He smiled at her once again before standing back up and stretching.
"But, you are a girl that makes no sense, your existence is almost impossible.... You're an impossible girl, and that only makes my curiosity surrounding you stronger."

(That sounded slightly creepy.)
makes it sound like he's 'interested' 一年多以前
killer24 commented…
That word can have two meanings, in one way he is. 一年多以前
Anim was a little confused. and once again tilted her head.
"Anim is 'impossible'? Mun's are impossible to Anim. Muns make wood float, Muns are harmed by Magic, Muns can't see Mana without tool, Muns use magic that is harmful to themself to make temporary food and even use on smallest of things like build home. to Anim, Muns seem impossible to be alive, as if Muns are krimaar... uhmmm... 'suicide'?. but Muns still here, living and well. Muns are impossible to Anim as Anim is to Ike."

she stood up too, and returned her head straight.
"would Ike like to learn spell now?" she asked, the spark of curiosity once again in her eyes.
一年多以前 killer24 said…
He just laughed at her statement, he hadn't of thought it like that... She is from a different world after all, she's just as alien to this as he is to her. That actually helped him handle the situation better, knowing they both were just as confused as the other, certainly a first contact scenario here.

"Yes I suppose you're right. Yes, I don't see why I can't try to learn it, at this point we're both impossible to one another so we should try and do the impossible no?" He seemed to be more at ease and accepting of her request after all she wasn't just something for him to study, she also wanted to study him and his world... It was only a fair trade little experiments like this.

"So what do you need me to do?" He looked at her curiously, waiting to sate both their curiosities.
"Ike hold still"

anim pulled the paper she had written on before out from her strange little 'pocket' world, she leaned forward and lightly pressed it against the flesh on Ike arm.

in an instant, power and knowledge flowed through Ike's arm directly to his brain, his mind was suddenly filled with information, a spell, one able to be cast without an incantation, without a relic or catalyst. a sort of holy fire. the magic itself felt... 'pure', as if comparing fake gold to diamonds.

the spell was called 'white fire', a flame that burned only what the caster wished to burn.

after what felt like forever, Anim removed the paper from Ike's contact, she stood back and waited for Ike's reaction, and just in case, she prepared 2 spells in her mind. one to heal, another to wipe his memory. just in case there were 'bad' side effects.
this is like when me and my 老友记 discuss our interests, I find their interests impossible and they find mine impossible. 一年多以前
killer24 commented…
Everything is impossible today, this doesn't seem like a good thing. 一年多以前
一年多以前 killer24 said…
He froze as the information passed directly into him, it was like falling into the sea... Just suddenly cold, all around and a new added pressure. He couldn't think, he could barely feel, it wasn't like his senses were overwhelmed or anything, it was like they had taken a back seat in this instance.

Ike collapsed onto the couch behind him, it was as if someone had unplugged him when she removed the paper. He was awake but void of any movement or thought, his brain began to reboot in a sense.

"I...ma...wh..." He couldn't speak just yet, it was like he had just woken up from a deep sleep and was completely disorientated... Eventually he began to move his hands and fingers as if testing his brains motor functions, he seemed fine just a little slower now but it would pass.

(What if I decided to just explode his brain, that would be interesting no?)
((shit dude, Anim can't bring the dead back D:))

once Ike fell on the couch Anim immediately begun to worry, she moved over to the side of the couch, hiding the paper back within the pocket, with her eyes she examined him carefully, his mana was frantic, out of it's place... but it begun to slowly move back to how it should've been... but there was something new, within the pool of his blue mana, there was a single little spark of white mana...

Ike had grown a little... to Anim, it was sort of like a Child for the first time thinking like an adult. in between the blue childhood, there was a spark of adult. a spark of improvement.

she shook Ike a little, her voice filled with worry, sounding as if she was going to cry.
"IKE? IKE? IS IKE OK? IKE SPEAK? IKE SEE? IKE HEAR?"
she was frantic, though his mana was clearly coming back together, Mana didn't substitute for his mental state.