随机角色扮演 Bounty Hunt!The Deathly Prize(REBOOT) [CLOSED]

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Mar 19, 2015 at 10:42PM
WARNING: THIS RP FEATURES MATURE CONTENT.

UPDATE: AS OF 2/9/16 THIS RP IS CLOSED. NO NEW ADDITIONS SHALL BE ACCEPTED, PLEASE RESPECT THIS.

The most dangerous serial killer to appear this century, known only as The Third, has a 10 million dollar bounty on him. Any information leading to his arrest will be rewarded, but a second bounty was also placed on The Third, this one ten times larger and calling for his head on a silver platter. While the police scramble to capture The Third, several individuals have started investigating, intending to get the reward all to themselves, but watch out, because The Third is terrifying, and not to be trifled with.

Rules:

1: No Godmodding: This includes having your characters miraculously healing from injuries, knowing about things they shouldn't or being ridiculously overpowered.

2: Ask before killing off someones character.

3: If you die, you die. You can make more characters though.

4: Be polite Nobody likes an ass.

5: No one liners. Be as descriptive as possible.

6: Cursing is not forbidden.

7:Anybody can join

8:Don't get too attached to characters.

9: Have fun, else Bowser decides to sit on you.

Character Creation Sheet.

Name:

Appearance Info: (pics can be used)

Job: (Police, Criminal, Pedestrian, Freelance or other)

Skills:

Bio: *Optional*

Other Info:

Characters:
The Third(IAM)
Angelo Gacy(IAM)
Rex Tixion(yumiyukifan1)
Antone Sozen(IAM)(DEAD)
Theodore Stellnar (IAM)
Adelade McCarthy (BlackSparrow)
Mackenzie Cole (BlackSparrow)
John Berkowitz(IAM)
Riko Hashimoto(IAM)(DEAD)
last edited on Feb 09, 2016 at 02:15PM

随机角色扮演 2635 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2635

一年多以前 IAMYOURENEMY said…
Name: The Third

Appearance Info:Pic

Job: Murderer

Skills: Dismemberment,mutilation and killing

Bio: Third appeared somewhere around three years ago before the start of the RP,when his first victim appeared he had carved a 3 into the face to baffle the police.Ever since he started that it became his trademark.Through the three years of the killers existence he has killed something near 150 people without getting caught,he is a ghost.He comes out at night and preys upon anybody lurking the streets at night,nobody is safe from his blade.

Other Info:He's the bad guy of the story.
 Name: The Third Age: N/A Gender: Male Appearance Info:Pic Job: Murderer Skills: Disme
一年多以前 IAMYOURENEMY said…
Name: Angelo Gacy

Appearance Info: Pic

Job: Police Officer

Skills: The use of firearms and the knowledge of hand to hand combat.

Bio: N/A

Other Info:N/A
 Name: Angelo Gacy Age: 27 Gender: Male Appearance Info: Pic Job: Police Officer Skills
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
Name: Rex Tixon

Appearance: Pic

Job: Rookie Police Officer

Skills: I got a good eye for shooting... and good aim... I can throw daggers far away....

Bio:???

Other Info: Um..... My name sounds like a dude but I'm a girl...
 Name: Rex Tixon Age: 18 Appearance: Pic Job: Rookie Police Officer Skills: I got a good e
一年多以前 werandy said…
Name: Xyu,S, Moka

Appearance Info: (pics can be used) sorry

Job: undercover Freelance

Skills: he's a good shot never misses and he can use any gun in a way that no one else can

Bio: *Optional* he will tell someone
 Name: Xyu,S, Moka Age: 20 Gender: male Appearance Info: (pics can be used) sorry Job: un
一年多以前 IAMYOURENEMY said…
(Thanks for joining!)
一年多以前 werandy said…
( not a prob but i'll brb for the night))
一年多以前 IAMYOURENEMY said…
(okay)
一年多以前 IAMYOURENEMY said…
(Alright so I think we can start soon yes?)
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
(If you want..)
一年多以前 IAMYOURENEMY said…
It was about 9:00 P.m in this cold winter night,the city silent besides the noise of the police cars...

"Nnrgh..Nrgh!"Came from a grunting man,running through the alley ways."Stop please!"The man appeared to be merely screaming out to the darkness until a tall figure wearing goggles,a large black hat and a gas mask appeared out of the darkness,slowly walking towards the man."Why are you doing this!I did nothing!"The tall man walking out of the darkness now was fully visible,also wearing a large dark grey thick looking jacket with pants,boots and gloves that suited the color scheme of his attire along with large flowing red hair coming out of the back of the gas mask and hat.While the man was looking back at the red haired man he tripped on a box that was in the alley way and fell on the ground.

"Stop,don't walk any closer!"Yelled the man as he tried to get up,this only appeared to make the red haired man walk faster."NOOO!"The man yelled as the red haired man stabbed the man in the stomach and cut it open."Garhbeh...NRGH!"Blood started gushing from the mans mouth,the red haired man crouched down and looked straight into the mans eyes as he was dying,his piercing blue eyes shook the mans soul as it was leaving his body."...Gah..."When the man finally died the red haired man finally carved the number into his face.

"I am The Third..."Third said as he walked away.
----------------------------------
The next day.

In the morning the body was discovered,and Angelo was out trying to see if there were witnesses to the crime,of course like always there were none."Goddammit,can't we ever find a witness?"Angelo muttered to himself."..God at this rate he'll kill some more people before we even find a scrap of evidence against him.."
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
Rex had appeared to the scene. Her boss told her to partner up with somebody named Officer Gacy... She spotted him. "Oh, He's old..." Rex trotted to him. "Yo, Officer..uh..Gacy? I'll be partnering up with you for the rest of your life... No objections, Sheriff Riko told me so..."
IAMYOURENEMY commented…
At the point of where no objections with be usually you'd put a ? instead of a , .I'm not trying to tell 你 how to write so 你 can ignore this if 你 chose to. 一年多以前
yumiyukifan1 commented…
No the sheriff told her that she and him had no objections to this action... not Rex... 一年多以前
yumiyukifan1 commented…
Sorry I'm bad at explaining :P So it'll be a bit confusing.. 一年多以前
IAMYOURENEMY commented…
Oh I get it now,no no your not bad at explainingI just read it wrong 一年多以前
一年多以前 werandy said…
Sir the girl is here- Xyu looks at the Officer and nods as he walks out to here they where at and walked over to them-Officer Rex?
IAMYOURENEMY commented…
using the " is very helpful when reading,if 你 could use it that'd be very helpful. 一年多以前
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
"Hm?" She looked at the dude who called. "Yeah?"
一年多以前 werandy said…
"oh nothing just checking up on the new girl" he faked a smile-
一年多以前 IAMYOURENEMY said…
Angelo looked behind him at Rex."Partnering?"His eyes widened as he suddenly appeared in a trance like state.He went back mentally three years back when he was with his last partner..
-------------------
Three years earlier.

"Man and that was awesome!"Said Angelo's partner."When we slammed that guy's head on the floor and read him his rights!"Angelo and him laughed."Hah good times...I wish we could have moments like these forever..."

"I know.."Angelo looked at the road to see a man with medium length red hair point a machete towards their direction,Angelo's reaction was to swerve off the road to prevent hitting him only Angelo crashed out into a brick building and smashed his head on the back of his seat.

With the car crashed out the red haired man had proceeded to walk over and kill Angelo's partner by stabbing her in the gut,while Angelo was still recovering he carved a three into his partners face.

"...."Angelo finally opened his eyes but he was merely semi-conscious when he was looking straight into the killers eyes."Blue...Like the ocean..."Said Angelo,slowly describing the color of the killer eyes.

"......."The killer seemed puzzled for a minute,why we he describe the color of my eyes,in a deep muffled voice he spoke to Angelo."I'm terribly sorry."He said as he stabbed Angelo in the stomach,but instead of carving a 3 into his face he pulled Angelo's cellphone out of his pocket and dialed 911 before leaving,still leaving no trace of who he is
----------------------------
Angelo shook his head and shivered,he was afraid of what would happen to his new partner."..Oh...Okay."God,Sherif­f Riko was a major bitch,she knew about his PTSD from the experience and still sent him a partner?Tch,maybe she was trying to help.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 werandy said…
Xyu looked over at Angelo-" Angelo
一年多以前 IAMYOURENEMY said…
"Who the hell are you?"Angelo said looking over at Xyu.
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
Rex rolled her eyes at Xyu. She waited for him to answer.
一年多以前 IAMYOURENEMY said…
Angelo defiantly did not like this guy,he seemed like a dick.
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
"So. Officer Gacy... What're we doing... and who is that guy?" She pointed over to Xyu.
一年多以前 IAMYOURENEMY said…
"Please,It's my name is Angelo,and we are searching the area for anybody who might have seen the Third or anybody suspicious around last night.."He pulled out a cigarette and started to smoke."So your name is Rex huh?"He looked at Rex,she was a very pretty lady for such a manly name."You got a nickname I can call you?"
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
"You can call me, T-Rex!" She smirked and chuckled a bit. "But nah, I prefer Rex..." Rex looked at the dead body. "I've seen him before, that dead guy's an old cashier worker at the coffee shop."
一年多以前 IAMYOURENEMY said…
Angelo walked over and twisted his head looking at the guy,he looked familiar."It's hard to believe that's the same person who rang up my americano yesterday..."He looked at the victims face,he knew how much pain he must of suffered when he died."That blood on the corners of his mouth,that's how you can tell he suffered when he died."He looked at Rex."I'm not sure if I'll be able to continue this much longer...It's been three years since he first started and we've literally gotten zero evidence on him."He coughed."T-Rex,your not old enough to even drink yet so I'm not sure if you've even checked.But this is a very personal case to me."Angelo said as he inhaled his cigarette deeply .
一年多以前 werandy said…
Xyu watched them close waiting for the right time to talk to them and he kinda felt hurt-"Re..."- he's cut off a Officer - "Sir we have him" - Xyu nods-" take him to the house" - the man nods-" oh and i want everything on that kid Rex"- the man tilts his head then nods again as he walks to a close by car. Xyu looks at Angelo and Rex-
一年多以前 IAMYOURENEMY said…
Name: Antone Sozen

Appearance Info:Pic*

Job: Freelance

Skills: Martial Arts,Minimal firearms training.

Bio: *Optional* (Will be revealed over time)

Other Info: He's an Ex-soldier
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Antone Sozen Age: 36 Gender: Male Appearance Info:Pic* Job: Freelance Skills: M
一年多以前 IAMYOURENEMY said…
(Just for future reference werandy please don't attempt to force your way into key parts,it can be considered very rude.)

Antone place his hand onto Xyu's shoulder and whispered."Your next"Into his ear and walked away,he did it to scare him so he could infiltrate the crime scene because after all, 10 million dollars is something he can't just let be forgoed.
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
"Well, I may not be able to drink booze.. But I'm pretty sure I can handle this job.." Rex replied back. She looked back at the body and sighed.
一年多以前 werandy said…
Xyu smiled and watched the man walk away- will see
一年多以前 IAMYOURENEMY said…
"The entire police force has been against this guy for three years.."Angelo flicked his cigarette onto the ground."..You're only eighteen right?The youngest in the force."Angelo cracked his neck and pulled up his shirt and undershirt revealing a nasty scar that was on the left side of his abdomen and it went half way across his stomach."I was twenty four when this happened..My last partner was killed in the same car I was in but I somehow was spared."Angelo put his shirt down."Now do you understand?"
----------------
Antone looked around to make sure there weren't any cops around."Indeed...."No cops were in their vicinity,most were in the alley or inside peoples houses."How about we see now?"Atone pulled out a gun with a silencer and pointed it and Xyu."Are you a freelance looking to cash in on the ten million?"
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 werandy said…
Xyu smiled fast as he pulled his sidearm that he had hid under his shirt at his back and shot hitting Antone in the foot- "good thing there's a silencer on this "
一年多以前 IAMYOURENEMY said…
While the shot appeared to have hit Antone in the foot it had hit the steel tip of his boot,making the bullet fold upon hitting his foot."Smart,but not smart enough."Antone put on a ski mask and shot Xyu's side arm from his hands."Be prepared for any situation,that's the first thing they taught us in boot camp."Antone laughed."Amateur."
一年多以前 werandy said…
Xyu laughed and shot again this time it hit him in the waist just under anybody armor he had on but it didn't kill him- "Please i never miss"- he smiled as he put the gun back under his shirt-
一年多以前 IAMYOURENEMY said…
Antone winced,the bullet stung like a bitch but it was a low caliber weapon that the bullet had came from,something similar to a 9mm perhaps."The same would apply to me.."Antone aimed at Xyu's head and shot off his left ear."Perhaps that will leave you with something to remember,I am going to catch the killer!"Antone retreated from the scene and into an old station wagon before speeding off.
一年多以前 werandy said…
Xyu holds his ear it was bleeding an has he removed his hand it didn't fall off and he smiled- "Nice shot my friend ...still missed"- he looked around and sees Rex and Angelo and walks over to them as Antone drove off, he stands feet from Angelo- "hey i think i have something"- he was showing his bage the reads- Xyu, S, Moka undercover. he winched as his ear bleed more-
一年多以前 IAMYOURENEMY said…
Angelo looked at Xyu."What the..Hey why are you bleeding?!"He leaped over the dead body and looked at him."This was random right?The killer only uses blades."
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
Rex winced at the scar and nodded. "He would've killed more people with bullets, but I think he wants them to suffer...?" She looked at Xyu's ear.
一年多以前 IAMYOURENEMY said…
Angelo looked at Rex and nodded."..That's right,I never thought about it that way..."Angelo starting thinking for a moment."Interesting theory..Now let's not mistake he's killed well over a hundred people but still.."He held up his phone and checked something."Now here is a comparison between each victims body."On his phone there were several victims of the Third on there."Besides the three on the face he always stabs them in the stomach..It can sometimes take up to twenty minutes to die from a stab wound there."He looked at Rex."Don't you think the exact precision of all of the killings is strange?"He looked at Xyu now."What do you have?"
一年多以前 werandy said…
Xyu didnt answer about his ear-" i'm Moka but you can call me Xyu an i'm a undercover cop "- he looks over at where him and Antone had a chat-" someone just tried to kill me chanting on about how he's gonna catch the killer"- he pulls out a wallet- "when he come up behind my a stole this from him"
一年多以前 IAMYOURENEMY said…
Angelo chuckled."You committed larceny?"Angelo grabbed the wallet and looked at it before throwing it back at Xyu."Well,two things.One this man has yellow eyes,the killer has ocean blue eyes.Two,the killer has red hair;this man clearly has black hair."Angelo about slapped Xyu upside the head."You got me excited over nothing?!it was just a bounty hunter or something looking to cash in on the 10 million dollar reward..."Angelo sighed."It's been happening a lot lately,there have been rumors an even higher prize has been offered by an anonymous source that's twice the amount our bounty is...Ever since then there has been attacks like yours lately."He coughed."Return the wallet to the mans address along with the arrest warrant when you can,for now I'd go the the hospital immediately,maybe perhaps they can make your ear appear as it did before."
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
She took a look at the pictures. They were a man with his daughter smiling happily. The young girl in the picture looked familiar. "OH!!!!!" She yelped. "That's.. That's!!!"
一年多以前 werandy said…
Xyu looked at Rex- talk who is it?"
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
"That's Aloria Stellnar!!!!!" She screamed. "My childhood friend who died three years ago!!!!"
一年多以前 werandy said…
Xyu looked at the pictures- did they every find out how she died?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 IAMYOURENEMY said…
Angelo sighed."She was killed I believe."Angelo frowned."We've all lost something from this murderer..."
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
"But I haven't seen her father ever since... after her death he swore something at the funeral... and disappeared... I don't think died though..." Rex tapped her chin.
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
"And besides.. I don't think it was the Third who did this though.. She never had a three carved into her face..."
一年多以前 IAMYOURENEMY said…
Angelo had an idea,maybe the Third was her father...still,he kept it to himself."Her death might have a prequel killing,before he started the trend.Who knows.."Angelo bit his nails."What color was her fathers eyes?"
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
She grabbed the picture form Xyu and showed it to him. "You should look at the picture more carefully, Old Man.." Rex held it up to his face.
一年多以前 IAMYOURENEMY said…
"I'm twenty seven!"Barked Angelo as he started looking at the photo."Ocean..Blue?"He stared at the photo...no no no,his eye shape in general was different and his hair was darker than Thirds."It's not him..Close,but not quite..Unless Third has copy cat killers about which I highly doubt because every stabbing victim that's in a four mile radius outside of the city alone has had a three carved into their face."Angelo scowled."Isn't it about time for lunch break?"
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
Rex smirked. "Perhaps he had plastic surgery and changed his identity? This is just a hypothesis I had in mind, but I could be wrong... And about lunch.... I'd like to skip the coffee shop today.."