随机角色扮演 All the Animals!

ShiverStar posted on Aug 05, 2014 at 06:09AM
So the rp is pretty much an random rp buut you can be a half animal...half cat..dog..rabbit..ANYTHING!!! :D

Name:
Personality:
What Animal Are You:
Birthday:
Crush:
Bio:

NO RULES!!!
Enjoy my little stars!

随机角色扮演 28 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 ShiverStar said…
Name: Names Abbie Akamine!
Personality: I'm very hyper..its looks like I'm not...but later I will!! I'm...I don't know..XD I'm also go off topic and make my sentences go...forever!
What Animal Are You: I half cat miss!!! I mean mister!!!
Likes: milk and fish! Oh and I also love these little cracker sticks that's covered in chocolate! I don't remember what it's called though...So yeah! I LOVE playing videos games! I love to draw and I love manga! And ANY kind of drinks!
Dislikes: The opposite of what I said...dogs...I HATE bugs!
Birthday: July 4th!
Crush: why are you asking me this...? Does someone have a crush on me or something and you want to see if I like this guy back!?!?!?
Bio: Mind your own business!
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Names Abbie Akamine! Age: 14 Gender: What with perverts these days!?!?! Personality: I'm ver
一年多以前 Banette said…
Name: My name's Jack. i decided to drop my last name. don't need one. my family's dead afterall.

Age: hell... 16?............[begins thinking for a bit] yeah, I'm 16

Gender: i can tell you right now buddy, I'm a guy, and if you whunna check i will cut your throat

Personality: how the hell am i supposed to answer this?

What Animal Are You: uhm.......................................­...­...­...­...­...­..o­h! I'm half Wild Wintercat, yes that is an actual type of cat.... no. i don't dislike heat.

Likes: uhm...... i like getting rubbed behind the ears on my head, eating spicy food or apples, sleeping in sunlight or snow, Girls.... and drinking Coffee or Mocha Milk.

Dislikes: Bees.... the general little kid.... jerks.... bug spray?......my huge memory loss.... hell alot of things.

Birthday: uhm.... Friday 13th..... i forgot the month, sorry.

Crush: uhm.......dunno.....memory loss thing.

Bio:
Well.... uhm.....there are a tonne of holes in my memory......uhm.....
well... i live in an Apartment... i used to live with my family till they died.... uhm.... well i don't goto school. i left school 2 years ago. graduated from uni too. i've got a job making machines... well. that's all i can remember for now....k...bye.
 [b]Name:[/b] My name's Jack. i decided to drop my last name. don't need one. my family's dead afteral
一年多以前 ShiverStar said…
(Thanks for joining :DDD One more person, then we can start!)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
Name: Breanna.....

Personality: .....Right now...

What Animal: I'm a rabbit....

Dislikes: I don't like you people touching me... Please personal space!

Birthday: April 7

Crush: Um...What?

Bio: Huh... why should I tell you?
 Name: Breanna..... Age: Um....... 16...... Gender: .....WHO NAMES A GUY BREANNA?! Personalit
一年多以前 ShiverStar said…
(Thanks for joining!!!!!!! We can start now :) )
Abbie was sitting on a bench outside reading manga. The breeze made the book fly away. "NO!!!!" Abbie chasing after it. She jumps high and catch a the book and falls flat on the ground. Also...she hit her knee hard on a rock. Tears filled her eyes. "Ow.." Her knee was covered with blood.
一年多以前 Banette said…
Jack just sighed and shook his head. he walked over to the girl who had just jumped up and scraped her knee.
"Y'know. I'm pretty sure Cats'r supposed to land on their feet. not their knees"
he squatted down to look at her knee.
"that's blood all right... want me tah lick it?"
he said with a teasing tone.
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
Name:Orion
Personality: you'll find our later...
What Animal Are You: fox
Likes: taking naps, food, chocolate, fluffy things, cute things
Dislikes: dirt, noisy people, crowds.
Birthday: 16th august
Crush:......... :3
Bio: eeeeeeeerrrrrr......

last edited 一年多以前
 Name:Orion Age:16 Gender: male Personality: you'll find our later... What Animal Are You: 狐狸 l
Banette commented…
Age: Orion.....................................................................................What? 一年多以前
Angel_Kiss commented…
Lmao 一年多以前
一年多以前 Banette said…
((i have a different version of that pic))
 ((i have a different version of that pic))
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
(That's pretty awesome)
一年多以前 Banette said…
(:3)
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Name: Well . . . I don't know my real name . . . But I've always called myself Suigintou.

Age: *looks down at self* am I still 16? . . . I believe so . . . Yeah, 16.

Gender: I will thank you to stop glancing at my chest, you perverted idiot . . .

Personality: I'll let you figure that out on your own.

What animal are you?: I'm a raven, I believe.

Likes: Well . . . Nighttime, the dark, silence, blood, ghosts, graveyards . . . And scaring people . . . And being alone . . . And collecting little objects . . . The little girl who calls herself my sister . . .That's about it.

Dislikes: um . . . Everything else . . . But especially perverted interviewers such as yourself. And being social.

Birthday: *scrunches up face in concentration* I can't remember . . . I know it's on a holiday . . . Oh, I think it's October 31st.

Crush: *twitches eye* should I maul you with my feathers yet? . . . No . . . Not worth it yet.

Bio: I don't remember much . . . I just remember alot of bright light, and some people in white coats telling me I was special . . . And then I woke up in a field somewhere around here . . . And then I met -
*glares at him* why am I even telling you this, anyway?!

Other: all you need to know is that I can do things that you normal people could never be able to do in an entire lifetime. Now get your ugly self away from me, I'm done!

last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Well . . . I don't know my real name . . . But I've always called myself Suigintou. Age: *lo
一年多以前 Banette said…
(yay! kitty joined! at least you didn't go overboard with the bio this time XD)
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…

Name: Oh, hello! My name? Just call me Dot!

Age: I dunno, the white people never told me. But once I met a nice lady, and she said I looked somewhere around 8 and 10. So I'll call myself 9!

Personality: huh? How should I know? I guess . . . . Annoying? That's what Sui-chan says, anyway. What? She's right? *kicks him again* RUDE!

What animal are you?: I'm some kind of dog! The white people didn't say what kind.

Likes: Well, I like Sui-chan! And candy! And more candy! Is that it? I guess so . . .

Dislikes: You, of course! You're rude.

Birthday: *checks the tag on her neck* uh . . . April 1st! APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!

Crush: ahahahahaha, you're a dumbass, aren't you?

Bio: Well, the white people told me they were sending me here to help somebody special! And then they put me in a machine, and there was alot of light, and now I'm here! Wait . . .*scowls suspiciously* Sui-chan warned me about nosy strangers . . .

Other: I know alot . . . It's like I look at things, and I suddenly just know stuff about them. Well, bye-bye mister rude interviewer guy! Sui-chan promised me candy if I was good!
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Oh, hello! My name? Just call me Dot! Age: I dunno, the white people never told me. But
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((I resent that remark . . . XD if it weren't for the fact that I'm sick, then I might have gone all-out again. You're all being spared my imagination's wrath for now . . .))
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
(Hope you get better soon! )
一年多以前 ShiverStar said…
"Well sorry! I'm half cat not fully! And..licking my blood? Isn't that weird!?" Abbie said crossing her arms.
Thanks for joining everyone!!!! I'm new at Fanpop so I appreciate you all joining in my first rp!! LillyBlack [is that her username?] Helped me to figure out most things on fanpop :) )
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((You're welcome? :) ))

"Sui-chaaan!"
"What is it now?"
"I'm hungry, and you promised me a lollipop!"
"Already?"
Suigintou was slowly walking down the crowded sidewalks, with her large raven wings folded neatly under a black coat. And behind her followed Dot, the girl who had apparently been sent to help her long ago, and who called Suigintou her sister. Dot's little pointy dog ears could be easily covered with her thick hair, and while her tail was poking out it blended in with the color of her pants.
"So, are you going to get me my candy?"
"Not yet."
"But you PROMISED!"
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
Breanna biked down the sidewalk with a sombrero. Why? To cover her ears of course! People (Especially the children) like to touch her ears. They think it's cute to wear bunny ears but think if you were born with them, wearing them everyday! People would laugh and touch you all over again. When people looked at Breanna with the sombrero she would give them the Death Stare. And they would look away frightened or like they didn't see anything. Breanna continued biking down the sidewalks and almost hit a teen with a black coat and a little girl.
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
Orion walked down the street with a checklist in his hand, "Salt, bread, butter... Two whole chickens... Large coke... Agh, what is the woman up to again." He groaned, stuffing the piece of paper back into his pocket.
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
"Watch out!"
Suigintou grabbed Dot's hand and dragged her out of the way as someone came hurtling by them on a bike. She let out a sigh of relief as it passed them without hitting them. "Damned people . . . Why won't they watch where they're going?" She turned around. "Dot, are you okay?"
"Yep!" Two patches of hair on her head wiggled as her ears moved up and down. "See, you really do care about me, Sui-chan!"
"Shut up . . ." Suigintou sighed and began to walk in the opposite direction of the biker, muttering under her breath. Dot happily skipped along behind her. "So, are you going to buy me food or not?"
"Fine, fine. There's a store nearby, we'll go there."
"Yay!"
Suigintou then began to make her way through the people toward a nearby store. Downtown was so crowded . . . One of her huge black wingtips was sticking out of the top of her coat, but nobody seemed to notice.
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
The teen and the girl went out of the way as Breanna came through. "Oh gosh... I almost hit someone.." She muttered and continued paddling.
一年多以前 Banette said…
"if you're half cat, wouldn't you then land on 1 foot?.... and yeah, licking your blood or wound seems like a normal thing to do to me... though i won't be doing it to guys"
he then sighed, pulling a tiny health-bag from his backpack, inside was a little disinfectant bottle and a band-aid, he sprayed her knee wound with the bottle, then put the band-aid on the wound. then he put the bottle back into the tiny health-bag, then put that back into his Backpack, then the backpack back on his back.
"There. will that do instead of me licking it then?"
一年多以前 ShiverStar said…
"Yes!" Abbie said standing up slowly. "So...yeah thank you..." Abbie said blushing.. "Um..I got to go now...um bye! And I'm Abbie..and if we are friends now, tomorrow is my birthday. I'll be here in this park..again, so if you see me, greet me! Um..bye!!" Abbie blushed a bit more, grabbed her book and ran away.
(Is it ok if Abbie has a crush on Jack? >.<)
一年多以前 Banette said…
(Sure ^w^)
Jock nodded and stood up.... then he quickly grabbed his Backpack and pulled out a book, it was filled with bookmarks, words, times and days.
'July 4th: Park, Birthday - Abbie'
Jack wouldn't remember this... his severe memory loss would make it hard, so he writes down things.
"....well....i should probably go to it. i hope i don't have work... i wonder if she has school"
he closed the book and put it back in the bag, then returned his bag to his back. then he continued on his way to the Workshop....too slowly, he squatted down and launched himself forward, then began running on all fours, dashing through the crowds, he managed to reach the Workshop around 30 minutes before work. so he decided to read through his Memory book. taking out the same book as before, he began flipping through the pages.
"still got that Memory Loss?"
the little half-bird girl inside the workshop asked him.
"yeah"
"then i guess you don't remember my name again huh"
"again?....right.... I've probably met you before"
the little girl just sighed.
last edited 一年多以前
 (Sure ^w^) Jock nodded and stood up.... then he quickly grabbed his Backpack and pulled out a book,
一年多以前 ShiverStar said…
Abbie made it home and she went to her room. She lied on her water bed continuing reading her book.
一年多以前 Banette said…
after flipping through it for a while, he returned to the latest page.
"July 4th: Park, Birthday - Abbie.... what's this?"
"i Dunno, i don't follow you around. if i did you might remember me more"
"doubt it... who's Abbie?.... Birthday July 4th?......................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­wha­t's today?"
"July 3rd"
"So... it's whoever's Birthday tomorrow."
"you gunna go?"
"i should. it'll probably be important to whoever this is"
"when did you write that down?"
he flipped through past pages.
"i think today"
"then they might be someone new"
"who are you anyway?... since you're in this workshop i'd say you're someone i knew"
"I'm your Boss. I'm Lacy"
".....boss... K. though telling me your name was pointless"
"it'l last the 5 minutes... by the way, why're you here? it's Sunday, you don't work today"
"oh. well that would explain why you're not yelling at me for being 5 minutes late and not working"
"how on earth do you remember what time and place you work at, but not people"
"i didn't remember... it's written in here. before this Abbie's Birthday, it's got my work time and place. but not days"
"well. get going then. you don't work today"
"yeah yeah"
He closed the book and put it back in his backpack. putting the backpack on his back, then set off again towards the park where he met Abbie. though he wouldn't remember that. he could vaguely remember that his home was in this direction.
"Maybe I'll go look up some schematics for machines"
as he said that he passed a girl dressed in black with a little girl next to her... he could smell them.
Raven and Dog... meh. not unusual for half-people to be around.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 ShiverStar said…
Abbie finished the book since she was on the last part. She went to the kitchen to get something to eat. She took some fish and a glass of milk. Abbie sighed. "I hate living alone..."
一年多以前 Banette said…
(boop)