随机角色扮演 Scarecrows

Liquidz-Flamez posted on Jul 24, 2014 at 01:37PM
300 years ago there was a family with the last name Crow. They owned a huge farm out in the middle of a cornfield. Though they payed their depths to the king that ruled over the lands, everything that they owned was taken from them, and their large farm house was burned to the ground. But the family with the last name Crow, didnt exactly take that to well, for they were a very outspoken and disturbed family. WIth revenge in mind, one of the members of the Crow's family sacrificed himself. His mouth and eyes was sown shut, and hand woven cotton bag was tied and tightened over his head as if he had been hung. With the combination of blood and dark magic, this sacrificial member was turned into a being of vengeance. But the ritual went entirely wrong after the earthbound evil beheaded the king. IT turned on it's family and slayed them. Afterwards, it sowed their mouths and eyes shut and drove nails through their hands. And from there, every family member who had the blood of the Crow's family in their veins have claimed the house and repaired it, but mysteriously disappeared as well, leaving only a trail of blood. As years passed, the corn field grew. And a line of scarecrows were hanging there with handsown bags over their heads. Waiting.
-----------------------------
You've just found out that you are a descendant of a family with the last name Crow. And being so, you've received their fortunes. And their house. You and your blood relatives or friends decide to travel out to the farmhouse. ((But of course, it doesnt exactly have to happen like that))

Rules:
No godmodding
Stick to the plot
No killing anyones character without permission
One liners are acceptable in certain cases

Character Sheet:
Name:
Personality:
Are you a descendant of the Crows Family?
Extra:
 300 years 以前 there was a family with the last name Crow. They owned a huge farm out in the middle of
last edited on Jul 24, 2014 at 02:06PM

随机角色扮演 60 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 60

一年多以前 Liquidz-Flamez said…
Name:Daniel Cole
Date of Birth: July 16th
Appearance: (Pic)
Personality: He's pretty hardworking, Nice, helpful sometimes, a bit paranoid.
Are you a descendant of the Crows Family?: Yep
Extra: He's not really the city type of person believe it or not. He's had experience working on numerous farms, and the fact that he had relatives that owned such a wide variety of land was more than he could ask for.
 Name:Daniel Cole Age:19 日期 of Birth: July 16th Gender:Male Appearance: (Pic) Personality: He
一年多以前 Firiel said…
Character Sheet:
Name: Michaela Summer
Date of Birth: 3 Sept
Appearance: Picture
Personality: Happy, playful, and like to help others
Are you a descendant of the Crows Family? : Yes
Extra: No.
last edited 一年多以前
 Character Sheet: Name: Michaela Summer Age: 15 日期 of Birth: 3 Sept Gender: Female Appearance:
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Maddison 'Maddie' Boyd

Date of Birth: April 24th

Appearance:

Personality: she's pretty mysterious, not the nicest person around, but she has her ups and downs.

Are you a descendant of the Crows Family?: No... Just a um... Close friend of um... Never mind that.

Extra: Myserious woman, said that her family died of some unknown reason, she had been alone since, a close family friend to the Crows, heard stories from her grandmother. She likes paranormal stuff, and investigating, not exactly the best Sherlock Holmes, but she stills has some tricks up her sleeves.
 Name: Maddison 'Maddie' Boyd Age: 21 日期 of Birth: April 24th Gender: female Appearance:
(( :P Thanks for joining guys!))
Firiel commented…
No Problem! 一年多以前
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
(No prob)
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
(as always I make my male character.)
Name: James Boyd

Date of Birth: December 4th

Appearance:

Personality: very chilled and laid back, he doesn't argue over small things.

Are you a descendant of the Crows Family? Yes

Extra: oh, haha... Did I say maddie's family died?.. Well... James isn't exactly her family, he was adopted, he and Maddie never got along so they went their separate ways, he knew she liked the weird mystery stuff so he decided to take her with. See, a close family friend.
last edited 一年多以前
 (as always I make my male character.) Name: James Boyd Age: 17 日期 of Birth: December 4th
一年多以前 heart-of_love said…
(this alright?)
Name: Sakura heart

Date of Birth: July 4

Appearance: (pic)

Personality: fun loving and KInd, Silly but a good friend, get's scared easily, tend to stay up late doing things,is always helpful

Are you a descendant of the Crows Family? no but i'm a good friend of Daniel's.

Extra:
 (this alright?) Name: Sakura 心 Age: 18 日期 of Birth: July 4 Gender: female Appeara
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Name: Ever Valentine

Date of birth: February 14th

Personality: Ever is quiet, mysterious, and doesn't like talking. She's a thinker, and loves to stare around and analyse everything that's surrounding her. She can often be seen muttering to herself. Ever almost never loses her cool, and it takes alot to make her even mildly upset.

Are you a descendant of the crows family?: no, she's here for her own unknown reasons.

Extra: Ever is . . . Odd. She and Daniel were were good childhood friends, but when they were around 8 Ever disappeared and didn't come back. It is unknown what's happened since then, but when she finally returned about a month ago, her hair had turned white and her eyes turned red, she no longer had any family or friends. This will be the first time she's seen Daniel since she disappeared. Rumors have been flying around that she is now a medium, but such things have never been confirmed.
 Name: Ever Valentine Age: 19 日期 of birth: February 14th Gender: female Personality: Eve
((Well, lets get this started!))

Daniel stood in front of the gigantic corncrops that inhabited the cornfield. He had never seen corn crops that tall ever in his life. But something that caught his eye the most was the scarecrows. He went further into the field and poked at the first one he saw. They looked so creepy.....in such an awesome way if that made any sense. He stared up at it as it just hung there. He jumped slightly when a crow ruffled through the corn and landed on the scarecrows shoulder. He let out a sigh of relief. By the looks of it, he had been the first one to come to check out the house. And crap, he had left his farm truck running. He made his way out of the cornfield, which seemed to take forever. Most people would've gotten lost, but getting lost was something he just didnt do. He went back over to his truck and smiled. This thing had been his ever since his grandfather died. He just never drove it until about 3 years ago. Its red paint had began to peel off and it began to rust slightly. Which is why he gave it the name Ol'Rusty. He looked in the rear view mirror and squinted when he thought someone, or rather something, was standing a few feet behind the car. He quickly turned around, only to find nothing there. "Damn it Danny, you must be seeing things again....." he told himself before driving around to the front of the large farmhouse where he would park his truck. He tucked the spare key under the seat before he exited his vehicle again and stared up at the house. A lot of history was with this house.......and it was big.
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Ever was creeped as quietly as she could along the edge of the huge cornfield, trying not to let her long white hair get tangled in the stalks. She was approaching the scarecrows at the moment, and it took all her willpower not to stop and stare at them restlessly. Sure, these normally didn't bother Ever, but these things were . . . Different. She had parked her car out back where nobody would see it, she didn't like attention. She eventually couldn't help herself. Once she was directly in front of the scarecrows, she stopped and stared. They were so . . . Odd. That was the only word she could think of to describe them. These things had such history behind them, but it was a dark history. Very slowly, she reached out to touch one . . . And she could swear she saw the one on the far left move. Jumping half a foot in the air, Ever instantly darted ahead, and burst out into the front yard of the house. She quickly straightened out her knee-length hair, and sighed, long hair wasn't exactly the best for a farm. She then stopped when she was nearing the house. Someone else was here as well.
Daniel had decided to take out an old family banjo. He made himself comfortable on top of his truck and was stringing at the banjo. He had played that thing since he was around 6 or 7. It was actually one of his birthday gifts from his grandfather. Well actually, it was the LAST gift he received from his grandfather after he moved to this house and mysteriously "disappeared". He stopped once he heard a ruffle in the cornfields and looked over to his right. He blinked as when he saw a girl come out of the field of corn. "Damn your hair is long!" was the first thing that came from his mouth. By accident. But then he scratched his head and gave a nervous laugh. "Uh.....i mean......howdy?" he waved slightly. It was odd, he felt like he had seen her somewhere before. No, it wasnt just that, it felt like he knew her at some point. He strung a string on his banjo just to hear the sound he was so familiar with.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Ever flinched a few times to keep from laughing. True, her snow white hair was wavy, and all the way down to knees, meaning it was always a pain trying to sit down and keep it off the ground. She wad always piling heaps of hair into her lap. She stared at the banjo quietly as he strung. It both looked and sounded familiar . . . A sound from her childhood. An old memory. She just stood there for a long while, staring up at the sky and thinking hard. What was so familiar about him, and about his banjo? She squinted for a while, and then a small smile spread over her face. Of course . . . She'd known he was going yo be here, but was it actually him? And would he recognize her, now that it had been so long, and she looked so different? She slowly lowered her head and took as step forward. "Daniel . . . Is that really you?"
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
"Nice place.." Maddison mumbled as they drove pass the scarecrows, "Agh, whats wrong with your radio?" James tapped the built-in MP3 player when the music suddenly stopped, Maddison slapped his hand, "Nothings wrong with it! leave it alone!.. Are yous sure we're in the right place?" "Yeah, i know my way around.. Hey look! A car!" James pointed, Maddison parked near the other car.

"Oh wow.." They had never been to a farm and both were pretty astonished, "Is there anyone around?" "Dunno.. let's go check."
"Eh? Uhhhh......" Daniel stared at the girl for a moment. He answered like he would answer anyone else. "Yeah......Daniel Cole, how do you know my na--" he stopped almost instantly as he noticed the smallest thing. The way she lowered her head. The very slight squeak in her voice that she never really noticed until he said something about it. "Oh no freakin way......" he layed his banjo down on the truck and hopped off. "Ever......." he couldnt take his eyes away. "11 years........its been 11 long years......Ever Valentine." he looked away. After all this time, now she just pops up out of no where. It wasnt like he wasnt happy to see her. Happy wasnt even the word. He thought that she was dead or something. Her parents were there, just crying. They kept telling HIM that they were sorry. He didnt know what they kept apologizing for. And after a while, they were like his second family. He looked at her again. It was her......he walked over to her and hugged her. "Where in the Texas hells have you been!?"
Sakura pulled down the driveway, gaping in awe when she saw the corn fields Slowly she stopped to get a good look at a nearby Scarecrow, Suddenly it looked like it twitched causing Sakura to Slam her head on her window. She placed one hand on her rapidly beating heart, and the other on her throbbing head. "it was just the Wind." she said trying to calm herself. She took a deep breath before putting her hands back on the wheel of her Black car and pulled up next to Daniels Ol'Rusty, and another car. what she saw Surprised her, Daniel was hugging a girl She slowly opened her car door before resting her arms on the roof. "Hey Daniel, you never told me you had a girlfriend!" She called
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
(I'm gonna make the kid of the group is that okay? xD)
Name: Yumi Raven

Date of Birth: October 29

Appearance: You must be blind..

Personality: Immature, bossy, cute, weird, hyper, and brave. Stands up for friends.

Are you a descendant of the Crow's family?: Yes

Extra: She likes Candy!
 (I'm gonna make the kid of the group is that okay? xD) Name: Yumi Raven Age: 8 日期 of Birth:
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Ever was a little surprised. He remembered? He remembered after all those long years . . . After a moment of just standing there, she hugged him back. "Where have I been? . . . That's honestly a long story for another time." She held back a shudder as memories came flooding back of the time she disappeared, the time she was taken . . . But she shouldn't think about that now. She smiled, a real genuine smile, something she hadn't done in years. "I'm surprised you recognize me, I look so different now. I'm honestly surprised that you even remember . . . How did you know it was me?" She stepped back and surveyed him up and down. He too looked different, but she still recognized that face. It was an odd feeling . . . A mix of happiness, and sorrow.
(( And uh.....Yumi.......i dont think a kid---Im just going to leave that decision to the others. Guys? Its your decision now not mine XD))

Daniel smiled. "That small squeak you have in your voice when you talk. Something that you never seem to notice." He had blushed slightly when he heard Sakura. He turned around. "And she's not my girlfriend!" he covered his face for a moment, then uncovered it. He was still smiling. "I'm glad you could make it Sakura." he whistled. "Nice car by the way." he glanced at Ever. "Ever, this is a good friend of mine. I've known her for quiet some time now." he scratched his head. "Sakura, remember when i told you about that person that disappeared when i was a kid." he pointed a thumb at Ever. "Well, that's her." He took a few steps back to his truck and grabbed his banjo.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
(Okay xD)
Yumi ran to the cornfields laughing and giggling. "It's like I'm in a maze!" She ran and skipped around the cornfields to explore more. "Oh this is so fun!" She said to herself while skipping. Then BUMP! Rubbing her head Yumi looked up to see what was in front of her. It was a scarecrow. The eyes and mouths were sown shut and it was hanging a few feet high. Yumi thought it was really creepy so she screamed and tried to run away. But she was welcomed with more scarecrows. Screaming louder she ran away and bumped into a girl with snow white hair.
last edited 一年多以前
(i think having a kid would make things more difficult.....)
Sakura smiled before closing the car door and walking over to Ever, She took her hands in hers and smiled brighter. "it's nice to meet you, Danny has told me so much about you." she was trying to find a nickname for Daniel and one just slipped off her tongue. "oh....how was that nickname Daniel?" Suddenly a girl Bumped into ever and that sent sakura crashing to the ground. "i really hate Physics." Because of the shock of the girl suddenly bumping into Ever and Sakura holding onto Ever's hands, Sakura was the one who was sent to the ground.
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((Um . . . Honestly . . . It might not be such a good idea to have a kid in the group . . .))

Ever tilted her head to the side. "I squeak . . .?" She shrugged slightly. She had never heard a squeak in her voice before . . . Odd. She turned slowly to face Sakura, and nodded at her quietly. "And what exactly do you tell others about me? It's been a long time, what would you have to talk about?" She smiled a little. A friend of his . . . Ever didn't have any of those. She hadn't been allowed to have any friends ever since she disappeared, she was nothing but a toy . . . Suddenly, something bumped into her, hard, causing her to fall to her knees. For some reason, her mind instantly flew to the scarecrows out in the field. She let our an oddly cat-like screech, and put her hand on her head curling into a little ball, a habit she'd had since she was a child that she did when something actually managed to scare her. She then blushed, what was She thinking? It was just was person . . . Hopefully he wouldn't remember that habit, she was going to be teased about it for days if he did . . .
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
(Okay :3 I'll make my new character then. Thx guys just wanted to know)
Name: Yumi Raven

Date of Birth: October 29

Appearance: Pic

Personality: Brave, Funny, Awkward, Outgoing, Weird at times, A Rebel, Stands up to people.

Are you a descendant of the Crow family?: Yes

Extra: She has a weird Imagination.
 (Okay :3 I'll make my new character then. Thx guys just wanted to know) Name: Yumi Raven Age: 17
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
(Yeah and this is the grown up one xD So I'll use this one)
((Thanks Yumi XP))

Daniel's eyes shot to the corn fields. To the scarecrows. They were still there......except one was wearing a witch pointed top hat. It wasnt before. Maybe he was just imagining things like he always did. Maybe the scarecrow already had that hat on before. Yeah, that was it. It had the hat on the entire time. He couldnt take his eyes from the scarecrows. Not until he heard a very familiar screech. He looked at Ever and started laughing. "Whoa! I wasnt expecting you to still have such a habit!" he stopped and looked back out at the cornfield at the scarecrows. He shivered slightly. "Uh....lets go check out the house."
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Ever blushed, and stood up. "It's not funny . . ." She wasn't sure where she'd gotten that habit from. Maybe it as because she loved to imitate her family pets back when she was little, especially the cats. Although how she still had it from all those years of confinement, she had no idea. "I guess I haven't changed too much, have I?" She turned to look at the girl who had bumped into her, annoyed at the fact that she'd freaked out over something so little. But then she froze. Had that hat been there before? Was she hallucinating? Could the others see it too? "I want to go inside." She whispered. "Those scarecrows . . . Their radiance isn't right . . ."
Sakura got up and brushed the grass and dirt off of her clothes and a shiver was sent up her spine and it made her glance at the corn field for some unknown reason,The scarecrows were still there, but it seemed like they were just a tiny bit closer then they were before plus one had a hat on that wasn't there before. she rubbed her arms to chase the goosebumps away. "I agree with Ever..can we go inside please..."
last edited 一年多以前
"Im glad im not the only one who noticed." Daniel whispered. He looked at the girl. "Care to join us?" there could only be one reason she was here, to look at the property. He looked at the house and started towards it. They had gotten special permission to stay there for a couple of weeks just to get used to the setting of the place. Looking at the house took his mind off of the scarecrows for a moment. It was a huge and wide 3 story house. He walked up the wooden steps and to the door. The door was made out of a clean oak. Or so it seemed. He twisted the knob and pushed the door open and was surprise to find the lights on. Everything in the house was new. The couches, the carpets, the paint. He walked in and started looking around. "I call a room on the 3rd floor!" he called out to the others. He took a few more steps and stopped when he reached a wall that had family portraits on it.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
"Not if I call it first!" Ever called back, following behind him quickly. That brought back memories. Every time she'd gone to his house, it had always been a competition. Who would reach the top bunk first, who would finish their food first, on and on, it never stopped. She was surprised she still had those thoughts locked away somewhere in her head. She skidded up behind them, and studied the portraits curiously. She instantly knew which person in these paintings she was looking for.
Sakura felt lonely but she didnt care, she was going to let Daniel and Ever have there time together, She just thought it was going to her her,Daniel and a few other's, she didnt expect a friend of Daniel's to be there and get almost all his attention. She kept rubbing her arms trying to get rid of the remaining goosebumps, to keep her occupied she wandered around and opened a few doors, One lead to a fully stocked pantry, a set of double doors lead her to a dining room and then she found a bedroom and a bathroom, all on the first floor.
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((LOL, we might need to make someone for her to hang out with XD))
一年多以前 Firiel said…
Michaela was walking around the big house with corn field. There always something about this house caught her attention. Maybe the scarecrows? She shrugged. Those scarecrows looks... weird and scary.. She found herself staring at one scarecrows when finally she managed to distract her attention to other thing, Sakura. She decided to approach her and then greet her. "Hi." Was the only word she have in her head right now.
last edited 一年多以前
(shrugs* who know's kitty xD)

Sakura jumped slightly, she was just about to go upstairs when a girl said Hi and startled her. "oh hi" she said slowly, she hadn't even hear the girl come inside the house, let alone walk up behind her. "i'm Sakura..and you are?" she said, trying to not be rude to the girl.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Firiel said…
Michaele pointed to herself. "Michaela Summer." She smiled. She looked to Sakura and then said. "I hope I'm not disturbing you, Sakura." She really hope she wasn't a nuisance to Sakura. If she really a nuisance, she could just leave.
Sakura shook her head and smiled. "your not bothering me at all Michaela, it's nice to meet you." Sakura rubed her arms again, this time to ward away a sudden chill that came out of no where, then again Sakura was prone to shifts in the weather so if it was really hot and the temperature went down a bit, sakura would be cold. "sorry for asking but Are you related to the crows or just a friend?"
Daniel rubbed his hands across one of the portraits and cleared away some of the dust. He saw an old picture of his grandfather when he was younger and he smiled. He also saw some of his great grandmother and older folks that he wish he could get the time to meet. Even though the died a loooong time ago. Then one of the pictures caught his eye. It was the oldest. A painting actually. By the looks of it, it was the Crows family. A scarecrow was in that picture. He gulped. "Relax Danny.....its just you paranoia." he said quietly to himself. He took in a deep breath of air. But then he saw a more recent, but old picture. One of his entire family. Ever was in that picture with him. They were around 6 or 7. He pointed to it. "Hey.....i remember this picture......." he gave a small laugh.
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Ever jerked her head up. "Hm?" She had been scanning the long line of photos, looking for that one face that was the reason she had come to this house. But now that he mentioned it, there would pictures of he and his family as well. She walked towards the spot where he was, shivering as she passed the picture with the scarecrows in it. Those things . . . Something just wasn't right about them. But, she shouldn't worry about that now. She was with a best friend that she hadn't met with for the past 11 years, she should enjoy herself. She stood by him, and studied the picture. A laugh escaped her, a light, tinkling laugh like bells. "I remember too. We were so little then . . . Well, you were at least, I was absolutely puny." She had looked so different then . . . Her hair had been a silky raven black, and her eyes a sparkling sky blue. Now, in her opinion at least, she looked more like something out of a horror movie. "This would have been right around the time I left . . . Right?" A sad, yet slightly scared look flickered across her face.
"Yeah...." Daniel said with a sigh. "But look at the bright side of things. We're together again, you look beautiful, we're all happy." he chuckled. He smirked. "Race ya up stairs!" he took off. In the wrong direction that is. It took him about 2 and a half seconds to realize that before he got back on track and went running up the staircase. This brought back a memory that was so clear in his head that it almost seemed like yesterday. The last time he had raced up the stair, he had one. But he also tripped and fell back down and broke his arm. And afterwards they spent all the time in the world talking and laughing with each other.
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Ever stopped, and for half a second stared at herself in the mirror. She looked beautiful . . . Did he really think so? After pausing in thought for a moment, she realized what he'd said. "Hey, no fair! You got a head start!" With that, she went pounding up the stairs after him. Ever didn't look it, but her tall and skinny build made her a fast runner. She was flooded with the exact same memory, the picture of it clear in her mind. Him breaking his arm, her howling in laughter, and then crying when she realized what happened, and chatting the night away in the aftermath. Ever sped up after him, but she was headed for the second staircase. "Like I said before, the third story room is mine, so you'd better run faster than that if you really want it!"
Daniel smiled. Over the passing years, he had build himself up. Weights, push-ups, and especially running. His memories with Ever gave him the motivation he needed. He had gotten a lot faster since then. He wasnt exactly in body-builder muscle meat head shape, but it was good enough for him to know that he had made progress. He made sure every running step that he made was small and centered so he wouldnt trip on his way up. "If you think im letting you have that room you gotta nother thing comin!" he laughed. When he reached the top he stopped instantly. He saw a shadow move swiftly from the room. But before it did, it seemed to stop and look down the hallway as if it knew someone was there. Daniel had held his breath. He kept telling himself "Its just your imagination......just your imagination. Calm down...." he let out a long sigh. He looked around the corner and inched around carefully. He looked in the first door on the left. It was the bathroom. Something he found odd was that all of the doors were open. He started moving slowly towards the one on the right. He peeked inside and sighed in relief as he saw nothing was there. But then he thought back to what he was doing just moments ago. "Hah! I won!"
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
"I told you, that's not -" Ever stopped. Suddenly, she was no longer next to Daniel. She was in the same hallway, but it was empty. And there was an oddly dark air about it . . . What was going on? "Uh . . . Daniel? Where are you?" And then she saw it: the shapes. They were twisted and tall, and moving towards her from the other end of the hallway. And for some reason, they looked alot like the scarecrows from outside . . . And they were whispering, "revenge . . . Revenge . . . REVENGE!" Their long, twisted hands were reaching out for her . . . Ever let out a long, high-pitch, drawn out gasp that was almost a scream, and flung herself backwards in an attempt to get away.

It was gone. She was back in the hallway, with Daniel saying he'd won, and sunlight streaming through the Windows. She was breathing hard, and her crimson red eyes were seeming to shine, almost glow brightly in the shadows. They were wide with fear. What had happened? She hadn't even left this spot. And then she realized . . . It was a vision . . . One of those visions that the horrid masked men had trained her to have . . . The visions she only got when there were spirits around.
一年多以前 Meenah-Piexes said…
((ohh can i join c:))
Name: Michiel Harpy

Date of Birth: March 11th

Personality: Michiel is a very docile and laid back person. Hes extremely random and clumsy especially around other people. He loves to make friends but usually others find him a bit weird. None the less hes still a great friend and amazing guy. Hes not very brave and has a strong belief and fear of the supernatural.

Are you a descendant of the Crows Family? Yes

Extra: His mother died giving birth to him and after years of depression from it his father drunk himself to death. Michiel has been moving from orphanage to orphanage ever since until being sortove adopted into a gang at age sixteen. Hes done a good job for himself living on the streets but now some shady character has come telling him he can have a house for his own, why not.
 ((ohh can i 加入 c:)) Name: Michiel Harpy Age: 18 日期 of Birth: March 11th Gender: Male
Liquidz-Flamez commented…
Sure! Everyone welcomed to join! :D 一年多以前
Meenah-Piexes commented…
Thank yeww! :D 一年多以前
Daniel stared out the window on the third floor. It was like he couldnt move at all. He was in shock. This couldnt be possible. This COULD NOT be possible. He felt his mouth become dry. The palms of his hands were sweating. He started breathing hard. Every single scarecrow that had been out there was gone. He backed away from the window slowly. This wasnt possible. "You're just imagining things Danny....they're still out there. You're just imagining things.....get a hold of yourself...." he tried to reassure himself. He went back to the window and took another glance out the window. One of the scarecrows were standing in the front of the house staring directly up at him. He backed out of the room and went for the stairs. Then catastrophe struck and he tripped and fell DOWN the stairs and hit the wall with a loud thud. Luckily he didnt fall down the rest of them that led to the second floor.
一年多以前 Meenah-Piexes said…
"Thats looks pretty big to be a farmhouse?" Michiel said stepping onto the premises of the house, as the taxi driver helped unload a bag or two from the car. "Maybe they were sophisticated farmers." His thoughts were interrupted by the driver yelling out to him. "Hey kid you be careful in that house.." Michiel blinked and then cringed unaware of the horrors and people already in the house. "W-why." Michiel was afraid of entering the house now. "There have been some rumors going around that the house is infested with.." "Yes what is it stop pausing for dramatic effect!" Micheal was staring at the man intensely. "Giant Owls." The man whispered and then drove off quickly. "No-no it cant be owls!" Michiel dropped to his knees on the porch. "My only weakness..combined with giants. My only other weakness."
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Ever was jerked back to reality as at the huge thudding sound that resounded from Daniel's falling. Before, everything had just been a big, confused blur. But, at least he hadn't noticed her face. He didn't need to know about the masked men . . . Not yet. Maybe she would tell him someday, but today might not be that day. Without another word, Ever turned on her heel and sprinted down the stairs, almost falling down them herself, and knelt down next to him. "Daniel! Hey! Are you okay?" She grabbed his arm, and then paused, her head flooded with that same memory. And all of a sudden, a laugh escaped her. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I know this is far from funny, but . . . It's just like that time . . ." She was holding it back, scolding herself for laughing at such a serious time.
(you just reminded me..... "Owl! I see you perching!" ~ JoshJepson LMAO)
一年多以前 Firiel said…
Michaela nodded slightly. She then smiled. "Yes, I'm a relative of the Crows. My brother should be here too, but he couldn't made it. So, here I am." Michaela looked around the house. This house seemed wide.. but scary.. Ooh.... she didn't even want to think about it. She really doesn't like ghost or whatever it is. She focused back on Sakura. "And you're? Are you related to the Crows or you're just a friend?"
last edited 一年多以前
Daniel didnt give an immediate answer. He was trying to get his mind under control. "S-scarecrow in the front yard......" he whispered. "It looked right at me....." he pulled himself into a sitting position, unaware of the pain he was in until he sat up straight. He checked himself for any broken or fractured bones. None were found, and the only thing that was really hurting was the back of his head. He paused. He felt so strange at the moment. It was like he couldnt hear anything, but at the same time, he could hear everything. He stood up slowly. Someone was here. SOMETHING was there. On the porch. He walked down the rest of the stairs and to the front door. He looked around for something to use as a weapon, and oh, it was just his luck. He checked the kitchen and found an ax in an emergency case right beside the fire extinguisher. He went to the front door again, holding the ax in his right hand. He twisted the knob and slung the door open, definitely trying his luck. He was in about to start swinging like a wild man until he found someone there that he definitely knew. "M-Michiel?" he stepped out onto the porch and looked around quickly before grabbing him by the sleeve and pulling him into the house. He made sure he grabbed his bags and tossed them inside before going to the trunk of his truck and grabbing his duffel bag. He went back into the house shut the door with more force than he expected, and locked every lock that he could see. His hands were shaking, so it made things frustrating. Afterwards he put his back against the door and slid down to the floor with his duffel bag right beside him.
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Ever was just standing there in the middle of the room with her hand over her mouth, and a terrified expression in her eyes. So he had seen them too. But he hadn't seen a vision, he had seen them in real life . . . This was bad. This couldn't be happening. This was a dream. She had fallen asleep at some point, and this was all a dream, right? There was no way this could be happening . . . Right? Ever let out a long, shuddering sigh. What was she saying? Of course it was possible, of course this could be happening. Had she not been through this kind of thing several times before? Had she not been trained to sense these kinds of situations? Was this not the whole reason she came to this house? Ever took her hand away from her mouth, her face set, with a serious expression. She knew what was going on, right? So she would have to be the calm one here. Slowly, she made her way towards Daniel, knelt down, and put a hand on his shoulder. "Daniel . . . Are you okay?"
Daniel gulped and nodded. "I-im fine......just a little paranoia thats all." though he let the word paranoia role off into the air, he had an unbelievably tight grip on the handle of the ax. This was all to strange. He knew what he saw. He wasnt seeing things. Then, he seemed to stiffen up as he heard a knocking sound. No, it wasnt knocking....it was more like someone hammering a nail or something. He tried to listen closely. "Do you hear that........" he asked Ever. He glanced over at the window. He saw something move by quickly. And then he heard scraping sounds. "We gotta get out of here.....away from here....."
sakura opened her muth to reply, only to stop when she heard scraping sounds and banging. "what's that?" she asked walking over and looking out the window. She let out a scream before falling onto the floor. "t-t-t-t-t-t-the..." She couldn't say it, it was to scary for her to say let alone think about..