随机角色扮演 Unleash your magic from within!! 💫🌟✨ ~Kotodama Academy~

AmyRose11 posted on Jul 16, 2014 at 03:18PM
So, you have something inside you that no one else can figure out, your different, how different?! Is it shift-shaping? Can you summon avatars? How about move things with your mind? Well, you should come to Kotodama Academy! It's a great place for you to fit in with everyone else who might have the same powers as you! Please come join!

Rules
----------

Basically none :)

But here's your character sheet!

Character Sheet
✨✨✨✨✨✨

Name:

Personality:

Magic/Ability

Background:

Crush:

Dislikes:

Other:

Please join!! ^_^

So, 你 have something inside 你 that no one else can figure out, your different, how different?! I
last edited on Jul 16, 2014 at 03:20PM

随机角色扮演 112 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 112

一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
Name: Neko

Personality: Sweet, adorable, sometimes annoying, flirt

Magic: Change into any type of cat

Background: She'll let you know

Crush: David, she really toys with him and annoys him, but that's out of her likeness for him

Dislikes: Mean people, people getting on her nerves, no candy XD

Other...

last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Neko Age: 17 Personality: Sweet, adorable, sometimes annoying, flirt Magic: Change in
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
((Yay thx :D))
一年多以前 citrusella said…
Name- Luna Jones
Age- 16
Personality- Very warm and caring, she's nice to everyone she meets, she's always trying to cheer people up.
Magic- She can control weather and water. She can talk to animals.
Background- It's a mystery.
Crush- None
Likes- Happy things, bright colors, anything good, Anime.
Dislikes- Mean people, dark colors, anything bad.

Name- Sunni Jones
Age- 12
Personality- Bright, happy, very energetic, always running around, hardly ever sleeps.
Magic- She has lightning and super speed
Background- She doesn't like to talk about it.
Crush- None
Likes- Energy, Thunderstorms
Dislikes- Rude people, bad things

Name- Cassidy Jones
Age- 6
Personality- Sweet, shy, nice to everyone, but this niceness makes her easy to be fooled.
Magic- She has weather and telekinesis.
Background- No memories
Crush- NONE SHE'S TOO YOUNG XD
Likes- Happiness, candy, nice things
Dislikes- Spicy foods, rainy days, bad people
 Name- Luna Jones Age- 16 Personality- Very warm and caring, she's nice to everyone she meets, she's
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
((Awesome :D))
一年多以前 Rebecca_Orlando said…
(This sounds interesting.)
Name:David Coleman
Personality:Cool, sarcastic, laid back, nice once you get to know him.
Magic:Can control fire and shadows
Background:... Very sappy story. Ain't telling yet.
Crush:Ain't telling yet.
Dislikes:Know-it-alls, bright places, dogs
 (This sounds interesting.) Name:David Coleman Age:18 Personality:Cool, sarcastic, laid back, nice
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
((Thanks :D should we just start while people come in?))
(I don't see why not.)
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
((Ok! but it's the weekend they go to school the next day.))

Neko walks down the street looking around. "I want candy."
一年多以前 citrusella said…
Cassidy ran down the street, looking for the candy store. ''Cassidy, wait up!'' Luna cried. Her little sister was awfully fast. Sunni, using her speed, stopped in front of Cass. ''Cass, how many times have we told you to wait?'' Sunni said, calmly. Cass held up her hand to make a 5. She didn't really talk. Luna took her sister's hand. ''Come on, let's go.'' She said, and smiled. They had just reached the candy store. Cass notices a girl with cat ears and a tail [Neko]. ''Kitty!'' She cried. Sunni looked at her. ''I'm sure it's only cosplay, Cass.''
David was walking around the city. There wasn't much to do so he decided that he may as well be familiar with the area. He saw Neko and raised an eyebrow. "Are you cosplaying? Cause if you are then it's pretty convincing."
一年多以前 citrusella said…
Cass ran over to Neko. ''Wow, it looks real!'' She said excitedly. Luna took Cassidy's hand. ''Sorry about Cass. She's curious.'' She said.
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
Neko laughed awkwardly. "Awww, you all are so sweet.!" "And no, it's not cosplay there real!" Her ears twitched and she did a cat move. "Mew."
last edited 一年多以前
 Neko laughed awkwardly. "Awww, 你 all are so sweet.!" "And no, it's not cosplay there real!" Her ear
一年多以前 xXDreamWriterXx said…
(I'll join! As soon as I get my character together!)
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
((Kk!!))
一年多以前 onix11 said…
I'll come in here soon)
David chuckles. "I've heard of cat women but this ridiculous! So what's your name? I'm David by the way."
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Name: Anon Sanguine

Personality: Anon is very quiet, and doesn't talk much. She enjoys sitting quietly in the shadows and watching others go about their business. She's not very confident in herself, and relies on her older sister for alot. You'll often see her blinking through the shadows, watching you curiously with a mysterious look in her eye. And if you an her what she's doing, she'll simply say, "I'm studying human behavior." She has an odd taste for blood and Gore, and has a tendency to sneak out at night. She has a very overactive imagination. She is honestly rather frail, and can't handle too much excitement.

Magic: Anon can summon the dead. She says a special incantation, and a spirit will appear, and each spirit had different ability, allowing her to harness several different powers, but only one at a time. To everyone but herself they manifest in the form of a tall black mist with purple eyes.

Background: if you dare to mention her background she'll curl up into a tiny ball and fall silent, a terrified look in her eye. Anyone who wants to know will have to find out for themselves.

Crush: whoever likes her back ;)

Likes: the dark, horror movies, blood, ghost stories, being alone, watching others, silence, her older sister, her pet cat

Dislikes: loud noises, crowds, talking, bullies, being social, the color pink

Other: Anon has a black cat with one blue eye and one green eye, named Misty.
She has always been an easy target for bullying, since she has a hard time standing up for herself.
She has a book full of all the ghosts she can summon she calls "The Guide To the Underworld"
Anon is schizophrenic, and is always seeing odd people around her that she calls "friendly seekers".

Name: Kanon Sanguine

Personality: Kanon is talkative, fun, quirky, and always up for a bit of adventure. She's very encouraging, and always knows how to cheer you up, even if it means shutting up and listening. Some say she's bit childish for her age, but she doesn't care. She can be a bit of a flirt sometimes. She's extremely protective of her younger sister.

Magic: Kanon can do the same thing as Anon, except she can do so with the stars. She says her special incantation, and the star she's called upon will grant her it's power, but only one at a time.

Background: if you bring up her background, Kanon will get an odd, hurried look in her eyes, and will instantly change the subject. She will then babble on about random topics until you drop the subject. She and Anon just randomly appeared in town, no one is sure where they came from.

Crush: whoever likes her back ;)

Likes: sunlight, running, being active, socializing, making new friends, having fun, adventure, her younger sister, her puppy, boys ;)

Dislikes: bullies, scary stuff, nosy people, the color grey, being bored

Other: Kanon sees it her goal in life to protect her younger sister, and holds Anon's needs above all else. They are hardly ever separated.
She dyed her hair so that the end of her ponytail is purple.

((Look closely here. Anon is on the left with the white shirt, and Kanon is on the right with the black shirt. Click on it to see it much bigger.))
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Anon Sanguine Age: 17 Gender: female Personality: Anon is very quiet, and doesn't tal
Name: Rosa Stones

Personality: Crazy, wild, funny, energetic, sassy, adventurous, tease

Magic/Ability: Can summon her familiar, Jason, and use his powers whenever she needs them

Background: She and her brother are both filthy stinking rich and since they rarely see their parents(They travel a lot), they have a huge mansion themselves along with a few servants. Rosa has been able to summon Jason since she was 6. She was exploring her parent's old junk and found an old trunk. Inside was a strange piece of paper. Since the contract was written in a different language, she didn't know what it said. She saw the dotted line with the words Sign Here next to it. Rosa ran back to her room and signed it, thinking she was going to get some kind of treasure. As soon as she signed it, a black hole opened up and the contract disappeared. And from the black hole, came Jason.

Crush: Whoever like her in return

Dislikes: Rude and annoying people, maggots(Jason like to mess with her and put maggots in her hair XD)

Other: Her relationship between her and Jason is a bit strange. They get on each other's nerve but when it comes to fighting, they are in complete sync.

Name: Rosa Stones Age: 17 Personality: Crazy, wild, funny, energetic, sassy, adventurous, tease
一年多以前 citrusella said…
Luna looked at her, shocked. ''Wow!'' Sunni cried. ''Kitty?'' Cassidy asked.
Name: Haruto Stones

Personality: Quiet, calm, relaxed, serious when needed to be, cool

Magic/Ability: Control over darkness and transform into a wolf

Background: He has always had trouble getting along with people especially when he was kid. When he was 7, he found an ancient sword when going through his parent's old junk with his sister. After his sister left with a strange piece of paper, he saw the sword and felt a strange pull to it. When he touched, the sword glowed and some strange red markings appeared on his entire left arm. The sword had chosen him as his master. He found out that he could control the darkness and bend it and use it at will.

Crush: Anyone who wants him!

Likes: Quiet places, his sister, his family and servants, his sword master

Dislikes: Loud places, jerks

Other: Popular among the girls but doesn't notices. When he get overly embarrassed, his wolf tail and ears pop out.
 Name: Haruto Stones Age: 18 Personality: Quiet, calm, relaxed, serious when needed to be, cool
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Anon was inching slowly along the hallways, trying hard to stay calm and go unnoticed. She and Kanon had gotten separated on the front lawn, and now she was entirely lost and confused. She and Anon were new here, so she had no idea where to go. There was an odd look on her face that suggested she might cry. But she was forcing it down, trying to keep calm. Eventually, she backed into a corner, and began to scan the halls, looking for any sign of her sister.

Kanon was darting breathlessly through the front lawn, looking around frantically for Anon. Every once in a while she would stop right in front of someone, quickly give a breathless description of her sister, and ask if they'd seen her. And once they gave her a confused look and said no, she'd run away without another word.
"Anon! Anooon! Where'd you go? It's me, Kanon! Hello?"
People were giving her odd looks, but she didn't care.
Haruto was walking when he saw Anon in the corner and raised an eyebrow at her. What was she doing in the corner? By the way she kept looking around, he would have to guess that she was looking for someone but didn't know who.

Rosa was jamming to her music with her headphones in when she crashed right into Kanon. She stumbled back and took out her music. "Oh I am so sorry! Are you okay?!"
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Kanon was knocked over by the force, but popped back up again like a Jack-in-the-box. "Oh, no, it's okay! It was my fault, I wasn't watching where I was going. She quickly brushed off her skirt. "Hey, have you seen my sister? She's got short hair, tall white socks, shoes like mine but white, shirt like mine, but white, white headband, about this tall?" She held up her hand to about her nose indicating how tall Anon was. "We got separated."

Anon placed her hands on her head, and slowly slid down into a little ball on the ground. She could always use her powers, but she might scare someone with the ghosts. What would she do? Where was Kanon? Why weren't the friendly seekers here to comfort her? Slowly, one Crystal clear tear slid down her face, and dripped off her chin.
Rosa shook her head. "Sorry, I've been in my own little world for a while now so I didn't notice. But I could help you look for her if you want!" It was the least she could for not paying attention and crashing into the poor girl.

Haruto walked over to Anon. "Hey, you okay?"
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
"Haha, it's fine. I do that sometimes too." She pointed to her ears. She and Anon wore what looked like headbands, but when you look closer you could see that they were actually headphones. "And sure, I could definitely use the help! She tends to . . . Get lost. I'm Kanon by the way, what's your name?" She held out her hand with a smile.

Anon jumped when she heard Haruto's voice, and slowly looked up. A boy? What now? She didn't like boys . . . Or girls . . . Or people in general for that matter. She quickly wiped the tears out of her eyes, but more kept coming, so she gave up. Very slowly she stood up, visibly shaking. "I . . . I . . ." She just shrugged, looking more like she was talking to a dangerous wild beast than a human.
Rosa shook her hand happily. "I'm Rosa! It's nice to meet you Kanon!"

Haruto was a bit taken back and did the one thing he usually does when he see his sister cry. He grabbed the back of her head and brought it to his chest, petting her. "Don't cry. I'll help you with whatever you need."
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Kanon smiled happily. "Nice to meet you, Rosa! Look like you and I are going to get along just fine! Now let's go. I was going to check inside next. I've been looking outside this whole time, which probably makes me an idiot, since I know she almost never goes outside." Kanon laughed.

Anon was shocked for a moment, and just stood there, entirely frozen. She was unsure of what to do. But this . . . This sort of reminded her of father . . . She couldn't help herself, and began to cry again. "I-I'm sorry . . . M-my sister got separated, and now I'm lost . . ." She tried to dry the tears flowing down her cheeks, but they wouldn't stop. Such small things like this upset Anon, she couldn't take much excitement. Unseen was a girl at the end of the hallway, staring at then with her mouth open.
Rosa laughed. "Alright, let's go find her inside then."

Haruto looked down at the girl and sighed, "How about I help you find her?"
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Kanon nodded, and began to briskly walk towards the front stairs. "Yeah . . . I hope we're not too late. The poor thing, she always gets so upset when she's alone for too long." She stopped at the front steps. "She might not have moved either . . . She tends to stay in one spot when she's upset."

"R-really?" Anon sniffed, still hurriedly trying to wipe away her tears. "Why . . . You don't h-have too . . ." She froze yet again at the sight of the girl at the end of the hallway, who was apparently looking shocked at what she'd just witnessed. "More.people . . ." Anon whispered.
Rosa smiled. "Then she should be easy to find if she is in one place!"

Haruto turned to look at the girl. He wrapped his arms around Anon and pulled her away from the wall, walking in the opposite direction. "Come on."
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Kanon nodded, and smiled back. She then went hurrying through the front doors, only to find that she had three choices: left, right or straight. "Oh, come on!" She cried, why does this place have to be so big?!" She sighed. "Which way do you think we should go?"

"Oh . . . Um . . . Okay . . ." Anon was once again a bit shocked. The other girl turned around and ran for it, yelling for someone.
"Hey! Carla! You won't believe what I just saw!"
"What? Where?"
Anon blushed softly, she wasn't used to having anyone this close to her but Kanon. She eventually just clutched her hands to her chest and stayed silent, not sure what to say.
Rosa looked around and pointed in a random direction. "Uh let's go right!"

Haruto sighed. "I have a feeling rumors are going to start spreading really quickly." He looked down at her. "So what does your sister look like?"
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
"Right it is then!" Kanon chuckled a bit, and then hurried onward. She nearly ran into two girls who were whispering to each other.
"So what did you see?"
"It was Haruto! And he was with a girl! like, they were really close."
"Really? Oh my God, we have to tell Mary! What did she look like?"
Kanon didn't bother to listen to them describe the girl. There was no way her sister would be with a boy . . . Right?"

"Oh . . . My sister?" Anon thought for a moment. "W-well . . . Her outfit looks exactly like mine, except it's black, and she doesn't have long socks . . . And s-she has a long ponytail that's dyed purple at the ends."
Rosa stopped and quickly looked at the girl. "Haruto is with a girl?!" She walked up to the girl. "Who? Who was he with?" No way could her loner of a brother be with a girl.

Haruto nodded. "Alright." He put his arm that was still around her down and looked around. "This school is too big..."
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Kanon turned around, interested in the conversation. Did she have a crush on Haruto or something? Maybe would ask later, but that might be a bit of a personal question to ask someone she'd just met. One of the girls looked up at Rosa and giggled.
"We don't know! Just some random girl in a short skirt. She was kinda cute, maybe he likes her . . ."
The other girl seemed to think they'd gone too far. She quickly grabbed her friend's arm.
"Um, we gotta go find our friends. Bye!" She then dragged the other girl away.
Kanon stared after then incredulously. "Geez, they could have been more help. What was that all about?"

Anon just nodded, and shuddered slightly as she stared around the vast halls. Anon had some Agoraphobia, the fear of wide open spaces, so this school was making her feel nervous. "H-how will we find her? It's so . . . Big . . ." The large space, combined with the worry of losing her sister, was making her feel like crying again. She quickly rubbed her eyes, trying to force back tears.
Rosa frowned and kept walking. "Let's keep looking."

Haruto looked at her and he petted her head. "It's okay. We'll find her eventually. "
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Kanon sighed, and nodded. "Yeah . . . Yeah, let's go." She straightened out her own skirt. "Who's Haruto? And what sort of connection do you have to him?" She shrugged it off. "Not being nosy, just wondering.

Anon just sniffed, and nodded, a million thoughts running through her head.
idiot! Why are you such a weakling? Surely you can manage without Kanon for at least ten minutes. Get it together!
Anon shuddered again. Suddenly, she gave him a curious look. "Hey . . . What's . . . Your name?"
Rosa looked at her. "Oh he's my older brother."

"Haruto, Haruto Stones." He said. "What's yours?"
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
"Oh. I thought maybe - actually, never mind what I thought." She didn't want to be rude to a potential friend. "I wonder . . . If the girl was my sister . . ." She then quickly shook. "Nah. There's no way shy mysterious Anon would ever even dream of going near a boy."

"Oh . . . I'm Anon . . . Anon Sanguine." She paused before continuing. It's Japanese . . . With the kanji characters it's written in . . . It means 'Apricot sound'. And sanguine is French, meaning, in this case, red. I'm half Japanese, half French . . ." She stopped. She shouldn't talk too much, she might think she was annoying.
Rosa shrugged. "Who knows. My brother loves helping people so maybe he is helping her find you."

Haruto raised an eyebrow, interested. "Really? How interesting. That is really cool."
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
"You think so? Yeah, maybe you're right." Kanon was slightly relieved at the fact that there could be someone helping her sister. But, she still had her doubts. "Poor Anon . . . She's either relieved that someone's going to help her, or terrified at the sight of another person.

Anon looked up. "Really? . . . Th-thank you." She paused, shuddering yet again at the sight of the huge school. She needed something to be close to in order to calm her fear, that was why she spent so much time near Kanon. "W-which way do we go now?" She was shaking a little bit again.
Rosa looked around,asking if they have seen Anon or even Haruto, people kept point them in the same direction. "Looks like Haruto might have seen your sister."

Haruto glanced at her. "Are you cold? You're shaking."
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
"Hopefully.. Then at least she'll have someone with her." Kanon sighed. "Then again, that also means they're probably moving, which is probably why we can't find them." From what people were telling her, it seemed Anon might be with Haruto after all.

Anon just kept shaking and shook her head. "N-no . . . I-I'm not cold . . . I . . . I." She stopped and fell silent, just staring around with a scared look on her face.
Rosa frowned. "Jeez! He's probably helping you sis look for you! At this rate, we will be running around in circles."

Haruto frowned. "What's wrong? You look frighten."
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
"Oh, my name is Neko." She smiled and waved.
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Kanon sighed deeply. "Now what do we do? This place is way too big to be going in circles . . . " She thought for a second. "Well, if he really is helping her, where are the places your brother usually hangs out?"

Anon just shrugged, and wrapped her arms around herself. "The halls . . . They're so . . . Big. I . . . I don't like it . . ."
Rosa had to think about it. "My brother likes quiet places so he usually goes...to the library!"

Haruto led her inside the school's library. "Let's try in here." He led her to a small private booth in the back. There was a table and four chairs. "Please have a seat."
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
"Alright then! To the library it is! . . . Uh, where's the library?" Kanon couldn't But laugh at herself. "Anon and I are new here, so we honestly have no idea where everything is."

Anon slowly sat down, and curled up into a little ball on her seat. It was much smaller in here, which made her feel safe. "Thank you . . ." She looked at him. "Why . . . Why are you helping me?"
Rosa nodded. "I'll show you. Just follow me!" She headed towards the library.

Haruto took the sword that was on his back off and leaned it against the wall behind him. He sat down and leaned back on its two legs, looking out the window. "Because...I don't like it when a girl cries in front of me."
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Kanon quickly followed behind her. "I hope she's okay, she'd better be okay . . ." It was easy to tell how much Kanon cared and worried about her sister just by listening to the way she talked about her.

"Oh . . . I . . ." Anon just buried her face in her knees. "You didn't have to . . . I always end up like that when I'm alone . . "