随机角色扮演 Creatures of Blood: The Ghouls and The Hunters

kittyluv57 posted on Jul 12, 2014 at 07:50PM
((This idea is heavily based off the new anime/manga Tokyo Ghoul.))

The ghouls. They dwell in the shadows of the night, in the dark corners, lurking and waiting for prey. They feed off flesh and blood, which can come from anything, be it an animal or a human. The things can breed, too. And so they've been multiplying, destroying the human population. They have their own little society, which holds itself in the shadows, waiting for prey.

And organization has been formed, one that simply calls themselves 'The Hunters'. They are just as the name suggests, hunters. Day after day they go out, track down the ghouls, and kill them one by one. And so the ghouls have been forced into hiding. They have learned to imitate the forms of humans, and are now living among us in secret, trying to survive. A few have even bred with humans, making odd half-breeds that are neither Ghoul nor human. And the hunters are still at it, tracking them down in an attempt to squash them out entirely.

The Ghouls are not merely emotionless, blood-thirsty killers. They eat to live, and they still have hearts. And now they are being forced to hide among humans, while still trying to maintain their daily cycle of hunting. So who will win? The Hunters or The Ghouls?

((That was crappy, but I lost the original plot a while ago :( ))
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
Although flesh and blood is food for the ghouls, they can still eat human food. However, all human foods taste utterly disgusting to them, and even if they can bear the taste it doesn't provide enough energy for them to live off of.

Coffee is the only thing that does not taste horrid to a ghoul. But while they can drink it, you obviously can't live off of coffee alone. It does make a good cover while trying to live as a human.

Half-breeds (the result of a ghoul breeding with a human) do not start to manifest ghoul-like traits until the age of 13. They also don't need a human and a ghoul form, since they already look like humans. They aren't quite as powerful as pure blooded ghouls.

Ghoul Character Sheet

Name:
Pure/half-breed:
Human appearance:
Ghoul appearance:
Your power and name: (Yeah, each ghoul has one power that is unique to them alone to help them fight and kill. Plus, you can go ahead and give it a cool name or whatever.)
Human occupation:
Bio:
Extra:

Human Character Sheet

Name:
Appearance:
Apart of 'The Hunters'?:
Occupation: (if you're apart of the hunters, then this would be your cover job.)
Bio:
Extra:

Rules
•no excessive godmod
•no actually killing another character without permission
•there's obviously going to be blood, Gore, swearing, etc.
•sex has to be kept low-detail.
•Have fun!

last edited on Jul 12, 2014 at 09:08PM

随机角色扮演 301 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 301

一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
Name: Yumi Misakii
Pure/Half Breed: Half Breed
Your Power and Name: Shadow Manipulate; Can turn into shadows and control them, stronger at night.
Human Occupation: Starbucks Employee
Bio: Her Dad was a ghoul and her Mom was a Human, they fell in love and married secretly. One day when Yumi was 4 years old, the hunters came and killed her father. Her mother hid Yumi somewhere and hid some riches with her. After most of the Ghouls died, Yumi's mom got sick and died.
Extra: Sometimes it's best not to give her coffee, because she's underage plus she can get crazy. Plus she loves to sing!
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Yumi Misakii Age: 16 Gender: Female Pure/Half Breed: Half Breed Your Power and Name: Shadow
一年多以前 Liquidz-Flamez said…
((Finally. Something of my interest.))

Name: Avery Kingsley
Pure/half-breed: Halfbreed
Ghoul
Your power and name: He calls his power Non-Sense, ((Sense Manipulation)) because it allows him to toy with all senses of a ghoul or human. Sight, Hearing, Smell, Taste.
Human occupation: A garbage man
Bio: After his mother and father found each other, they instantly fell in love. Well, after a bunch of minor complications of the father trying to literally eat the mother. XP Years began to pass, and when Avery was about to turn 6, hunters arrived and killed his father, and accidentally murdered his mother. He some how managed to get out of harms way by escaping unseen through a doggy door and hiding inside of a turned over trash can. He was later found in a dumpster by one of the garbage men and taken into a foster home, and from there, his life grew.
Extra: He enjoys pizza. He also likes messing around with people while using his powers.
 ((Finally. Something of my interest.)) Name: Avery Kingsley Age: 17 Gender: Male Pure/half-bree
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Name: Scarlett Wilson

Pure/half-breed: Pure

Human appearance: pic

Ghoul appearance: 2nd pic, except her skin is rather scaly, and her eyes glow bright red

Your power and name: Shifting Layers: Scarlett can manipulate her entire body, right down to her bones, to change herself however she wants, from turning into an animal to turning her skin into metal.

Human occupation: she's a waitress at a widely popular coffee and desert cafe called Divine Dream.

Bio: Scarlett was born right in the thick of the chaos among ghouls, which rose when 'The Hunters' was formed. Her father died fighting to save her life, and her mother fled carrying her. From then on she was taught by her mother, and the rest of her family how to survive alone until she could gain a human form. She learned how to kill silently and swiftly, and how to clean up the mess in order to cover up your tracks. She learned how to locate other ghouls, how to use the power she was born with, how to fight with other ghouls for territory, and the best parts of a human to eat. But despite how much her mother knew, they were found by the hunters when Scarlett was 6. But after they went and killed her mother, and then turned on her, Scarlett snapped. She brutally murdered all of them in a fit of rage, and then fled. Since then she's been using all she was taught to survive like a human.

Other: Scarlett is oddly fond of cats. They are the only animal she's never killed. That black cat in the picture is named jinx, and he's been trained to sniff out humans who are alone in order for her to kill them.

last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Scarlett Wilson Age: 18 Gender: female Pure/half-breed: Pure Human appearance: pic
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Ghoul form
last edited 一年多以前
 Ghoul form
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((I think all we need right now is at least one member of The Hunters, then we can get ourselves started.))
一年多以前 Banette said…
Name: Gana 'lil witch' Kurry

Pure/half-breed: Half-breed

Human appearance: Pic1

Ghoul appearance: Pic1

Your power and name:
Ghost.

The name sounds weird, sure, but it's a kinda awesome power, pretty much being a Ghost, she can pass through walls, and posses humans with small willpower though she can't influence them, this is only meant for hiding in them, she can walk up walls and roofs, she can posses objects too but any damage the object takes, she takes. her power includes being able to turn invisible like a ghost but sunlight can reveal her. also those of low willpower sometimes forgets her.

to simplify, it's pretty much just the powers of a Ghost.

Human occupation: None. she just walks throughout the town, some people wonder why a cosplaying girl isn't in school.

Bio:
the little witch girl, she isn't very famous among Ghoul society, but she is still a little known among some of them. she was capable of escaping every single person who has ever tried to track her down, capture her or even just try to talk to her. but lately, someone was able to talk to her, though not for long, he only asked her 1 question, when he told to some other ghouls, both the answer and his question.

"Why are you running from us, and won't let us help you?"
"never stop running is what he told me... never stop running from everyone"

then she ran through the wall.

Extra:
Though she is a half-breed, she doesn't really like eating the humans, so she only eats 1 human per night, and only the Elderly that are about to die from something at the hospital. this is how she's been avoiding the Hunters for a long time. it's never suspicious when an old person dies.

Her powers don't work for 30 minutes if she receives a voltage shock of 25 or more volts.
last edited 一年多以前
 [b]Name:[/b] Gana 'lil witch' Kurry [b]Age:[/b] 16 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Pure/half-breed:
一年多以前 Banette said…
((i can create a hunter, but can someone else control the char? i don't really whunna play 2 characters))
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((I'm not sure, rather or I want to play them or not depends on what kind of character they are.

And about your character, she's slightly off. Half-breeds don't start to manifest ghoul traits until the age of 13, as stated in the description. If she's been running away, all by herself, and she's only 14, then she's going to have next to no experience in the world of ghouls. That also means she wouldn't even have had to eat humans until about now. Even her powers will still be pretty weak.))
last edited 一年多以前
Banette commented…
ok, I'll change the age then to 16 一年多以前
一年多以前 cutiepie101010 said…
Name: Krystal Mistress
Human appearance: 1st
Ghoul appearance: 2nd
Your power and name: Crystal: she can make almost anything into a crystal and can manipulate crystals in any way, she could make it into clothes if she needed to.
Human occupation: Tattoo Parlor Receptionist
Bio: She loves human taste, but she prefers animals so she won't disturb the so called balance.
Extra: no
 Name: Krystal Mistress Age: 18 Gender: Female Pure/half-breed: Pure Human appearance: 1st Ghoul
Ghoul Appearance- usually not so distressed
 Ghoul Appearance- usually not so distressed
一年多以前 heart-of_love said…
Name: sakura Kiki
Appearance: pic
Apart of 'The Hunters'?: yes
Bio: for as long as she could remember she's been tracking down ghouls and killing them, she almost died once so she has a nice scar that goes from the top of her chest to her bellybutton and it goes at an angle. she was able to kill the ghoul who gave her the scar,and she's still hunting, but shes starting to want to settle down and have a family.
Extra:
 Name: sakura Kiki Age: 21 Gender: female Appearance: pic Apart of 'The Hunters'?: yes Occupa
((Sooooooooooo, we can start now right?))
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((Yes, we can start. Banette will have to make quite a few changes to his character, but for now we can start.))

"Hey! Get off my territory you bastard!"
A loud, sickly splattering sound echoed through the empty street. Scarlett lowered herself to the ground with her giant bat-like wings with a deep sigh. Some ghoul had bothered to invade her territory and try yo eat her prey . . . Well, not today. Now his mangled corpse was lying on the ground in front of her. Sighing, she began to clean up the mess. Stupid desperate ghouls, too lazy to kill on their own territory . . .

((Yes, ghouls have territory. This is basically an amount of land that is yours, and yours alone to kill on. The higher ups of the ghoul community regulate this territory, and if someone wanders into your land you have a right to fight for it. However, most parts of the city are a free for all, anyone can kill on them.))

After a while Scarlett had managed to wipe away all the blood and guts, leaving nothing behind like her mother had taught her. She couldn't have the humans getting suspicious, could she? It was early morning, her territory got very busy around the afternoon. She carefully switched back to her human form, and walked out of the alley. She wasn't that hungry, might as well go for a walk.

((Another thing: ghoul stomachs function differently from human stomachs. Eating one whole human can last you an entire week.))
Avery stepped switched out of his uniform quickly and put on something more of his taste. A grey hoody and a pair of jeans that had a hole torn in the left leg. He scratched his neck as he walked out of his apartment and stepped on the sidewalks. He looked both ways and saw that today was one of those business days where everybody was all...well, busy. He sighed. The only bad thing about it was he lived in one of those free for all parts of the city, which wasnt necessarily all bad. He just hated being watched all the time. By hunters. He didnt think they caught on to him being a halfbreed or anything. It was just that he felt uncomfortable at times. He made his way down the street with a light craving for coffee and donuts. The whole eating humans thing wasnt really his idea of a meal. But hey, he had to do what he had to do to survive right?
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Scarlett walked slowly along streets, watching all the humans walking around, going about their daily business. A few waved to her as they passed. She would wave back, and then smirk. She enjoyed making friends with the humans in her territory, it made their murder that much sweeter. Scarlett was a bit sadistic like that, it was just her nature. Luckily the hunters had no idea so far that certain ghouls had assigned territory. But she'd just eaten yesterday, so she shouldn't have to kill again until next Tuesday. Well, she didn't have to. Many pure blooded ghouls who had been killing their entire lives ate more than one human a week, simply because they enjoyed the taste. Scarlett looked down at her watch. "Damn it." She muttered. She would have to get to work at Divine Dream in less than an hour.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
Name: Andrew Korte
Human appearance: Pic One
Ghoul appearance: Pic Two
Your power and name: Fear
He can increase the amount of fear and create the fear. He tends to freeze his targets with the fear. His powers work on both humans and Ghouls, its the reason he hasn't been caught yet. Anyone who goes after him, if struck with fear, so much fear.
Human occupation: None.
Bio: (I post later)
Extra: His name is known through the Ghoul word, but is spoken out of fear.
 Name: Andrew Korte Age: 18 Gender: Male Pure/half-breed: Pure Human appearance: Pic One Ghoul
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
(Ghoul Appearance)
 (Ghoul Appearance)
Krystal had just gotten off her her shift. She sighed. She was going have to eat something soon... But there was that one place. It was a coffee shop, and she might be able to find someone there. She wasn't sure if it was territory... But she would find out. She started walking that way.
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Scarlett started walking faster. She would have to go faster if she wanted to reach the shop, get changed, and begin her shift in time. Divine Dream was very popular, and always bustling with people. But it was also a nice place for ghouls to eat. Nobody knew it, but Divine Dream was special. They made sure yo keep track of all the ghoul customers. So when one came along, they made special deserts made with human body parts in order to make them feel welcome.
Krystal arrived and looked around. It seemed a nice enough place... But looks could be decieving. Oh well, she heard good things about this place. Something about a special dessert... She sighed and sat down.
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Scarlett came bursting through the front door, a hurried look on her face. "Sorry, am I late?" She called out, making her way through the several tables towards the front desk. A girl with long brown hair looked up, and smiled. "Nope! Now hurry and get changed, that lady with the white hair needs someone to serve her."

Name: Flora Michel

Pure/half breed: half breed

Human appearance: pic

Ghoul appearance: none, she's half-breed

Your power and name: Into the mind
Flora can enter into the minds of both humans and animals, and manipulate it. She can, read your thoughts, plant false thoughts into your head, speak to you through your mind, make old memories and tragedies resurface, and even modify your memories to a certain extent.

Human occupation: waitress at Divine Dream

Bio: Flora is very confused about her past. She remembers seeing the horrific sight of both her parents being brutally murdered at the age of seven, and remembers them turning on her. Bit right about there everything goes black. She then remembers waking up in a field three years later when she was ten, completely confused. She was accepted into an orphanage, and has been living there ever since. She's a smart girl, and has learned to keep her ghoul roots a secret.

Extra: Flora met Scarlett when she was 14, at the time when she was panicking about slowly transforming into a ghoul. But Scarlett helped her, and they've been friends ever since.

Scarlett came walking out of the bathroom in her waitress's uniform. Flora looked back up from the cash register, and smiled. Perfect! Now like I said before, the lady with the white hair needs served."
Scarlett just sighed. She grabbed her notepad and pencil and walked over. "Hi! I'm Scarlett, and I'll be your waitress for today. What can I get for you today?"
last edited 一年多以前
 Scarlett came bursting through the front door, a hurried look on her face. "Sorry, am I late?" She ca
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
Andrew walked in the Divine Dream, as he hadn't had a meal in a week. He sat down at the closest seat that was empty. For the second time...
Krystal looked up at Scarlett and smiled. "I heard something about a special dessert...? Could you tell me about that?" She turned around in surprise as someone sat by her. She was about to say something but he didn't even notice her so she turned back around to face the waitress.
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Scarlett smiled. "Yes we do . . . A very special desert." She bent down so her voice could be heard at a whisper, a sly smile on her face. "I take it you are a ghoul as well, then?"

"Hey, Flora! Can ya' get the guy in the back? I'll take over register duties!"
"Thank you for coming!" Flora closed the cash register and turned towards the sound of the voice. "Sure thing, Sarah, I'll be out in a bit!" She then rushed to the back to grab her notebook and pen. She then hurried towards the man sitting near the same place where Scarlett was serving a lady. "Hello, I'm Flora, and I'll be serving you today. What can I get you today?"
Krystal's eyes widened first in surprise then in understanding. "Oh... That kind." She also whispered. "Yes, please. I would like to have that dessert."
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"The Special Dessert..."Andrew leaned closer to Flora, lowering his voice, before whispering, "Ghoul..." Andrew then leaned back into his seat.
Krystal looked over at the guy and wondered if she'd ever met him as ghouls. "Hi- um...excuse me....?" She wasn't sure what to say.
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((He was talking to Flora))

Flora smiled softly. "I see . . ." She whispered as well. "And in what form would you like it, sir? We have cake, ice cream, the special desert comes in all different kinds. Just pick one, and I'll have it brought to you shortly."

"Well then, I welcome you to our special cafe." Scarlett smiled. "And how would you like the special desert today?"
last edited 一年多以前
((I know but he's sitting right by her.))

Krystal was even more confused as she looked back at the waitress. "Well, whatever way you recommend I guess."
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Scarlett nodded. "I'll go with the cake form then, that's usually the easiest way to eat it." She jotted down something on the paper, and looked up. "Are there any extra ingredients you'd like to request?"
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"Cake..." Andrew said, staring at Krystal uncertainly.
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Flora nodded, and wrote it down on her notebook. "Is there anything extra you'd like to request in your cake? Or perhaps just some coffee to drink?" Flora turned her head slightly, and winked in Scarlett's direction.

Scarlett just smiled and winked back.
一年多以前 Banette said…
((Kitty, can you tell me what changes i need to make? it would be better if i fixed them now whilst i have time :3))

Gana did her usual thing of walking through the free parts of the city, and whenever she reaches the border of one of the other Ghouls territory, she'd instantly stop, and take another road, she kept going on this routine for awhile, occasionally stopping as some humans would ask her where her parents are, and why she isn't in school. after a while of walking, she found a place called Divine Dream. she had 12 dollars with her, so she decided to get some coffee, though she hoped she had enough for coffee. she entered the cafe, receiving some looks from some humans. and walked up to the counter, having to stand on her tip toes to be able to see.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((Well . . . The age didn't exactly coincide with the bio, but you changed that. I still think though that if she's been alone and running away, and avoiding absolutely EVERYONE her entire life, then she should still be pretty inexperienced in the life of a ghoul. After all, even now she's only started being a ghoul for three years. I don't know . . . I just think it would be impossible for her to always be alone, never talk to anyone, and still know exactly how to survive. Does that make sense?

I also gave no idea why all of you keep putting that 'they've been able to escape every single person that tried to kill them'. I mean, obviously that's true for every single character you make, otherwise they wouldn't even be alive and in this rp, right? XD))
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Banette said…
((Well, i think my bio already says most of what you say needs fixing, no hunters have gone after her, only ghouls, and she only eats the Elderly when they're close to death, which is how Hunters have never suspected her, she doesn't have any other experience other than 'use any method possible to get away from everyone', though this doesn't include humans, so she doesn't know who are half-breeds either :3, she is VERY inexperienced with everything except her powers, because she uses them so much to get away from pures, though she doesn't know she can posses objects or people, or go invisible yet. as for the 'never talk to anyone and still know how to survive', she doesn't talk to pure ghouls, that's true, but in her bio it says 'never stop running is what he told me' she has had someone teach her :P which is how she knows a bit on how to survive))
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((Well . . . Alright then. I just thought the whole thing seemed very vague.))
last edited 一年多以前
Banette commented…
adds to her ghost-like mysteriousness :3 一年多以前
kittyluv57 commented…
true, but I dont want it vague to the point where I can't understand her. 一年多以前
Banette commented…
hmmm... well, talk to her :P in your human forms, she can't tell if you're a ghoul, and she doesn't know about Half-breeds, even though she is one. she can be easily decieved :3 一年多以前
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Scarlett sighed. "Well, I'll go get that cake for you." She turned around and walked back to the front counter. It was busy today, and there were people waiting at the counter to order, or pick up food. She sighed. "Hey! Sarah! I thought you were taking over register duty for Flora!" No answer. She just sighed, and went to the front. The next customer seemed to be . . . A young girl? She smiled sweetly. "Hi! Is there something I can help you with?"
一年多以前 Banette said…
Gana looked at Scarlett, trying to read the menu behind her.
"can i get some coffee please?... and some coffee flavored cake"

on the menu, that added up to 11.50, so Gana had just enough. he put a 10 dollar note and a 2 dollar coin on the counter.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"Coffee."
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Flora nodded, and wrote it down. "Alright then, I'll be back in a bit." She then walked off towards the counter, and couldn't help but laugh a bit when she saw Scarlett at the counter. Of course, Sarah never actually carried out her duties . . .

Scarlett nodded and picked up the money. After a moment, she slid the 50 cents in change back across the counter, and smiled kindly. "And would you like that for here or to go?"
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Banette said…
Gana was a bit confused on that statement... here or to go?... if here meant she would drink and eat in this place, then that would probably be the better option, as she didn't understand the to go option, though she didn't show that she didn't know.
"here please"

she took the 50 cents, and put it underneath the center gem on her wizard hat.
then she observed Scarlett a bit more. she was a nice human. or atleast that's what Gana could see. she couldn't yet tell the difference between Ghouls, helf-breeds and humans, she just gave Scarlett a smile.
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((You know, ordering coffee flavored cake wouldn't do much, since it's not really the actual flavor of the drink that does it. It's just the drink itself XD

Scarlett smiled back. She could feel the slight aura radiating off her, meaning she was most likely a half-breed, they had weaker auras than the pure. That must also mean she was new to this place, most ghouls knew it was safest to order from a table so that only the waitresses could hear you. No humans knew it, but this was a cafe established entirely by ghouls, in order to both blend in with humans and give other ghouls a place to eat.

She reached under the counter and pulled out one of the little plastic number stands, and slid across the counter. "There you go. Have a seat, and I'll bring you your food shortly." She then turned around. "Hey Sarah! Are you going to slack off the whole time, or actually do your job?"
"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming, hold your horses!"
A girl with flaming red hair and emerald eyes exited the changing room. Scarlett smiled at the girl once more, nodded at the next person in line, and hurried off to go prepare the coffee.

Flora had gone through the changing room, and entered the metal side door at the back. There was a reason this place was workers only. This was a freezer, and hundreds of human body parts were frozen in here in order to make the 'special desert'. Kidneys, hearts, muscle, liver, eyeballs, you name it, there was even bone marrow. She was honestly rather proud of all the ghouls who had sacrificed their own kills to help out the cafe.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
Andrew let a small smile grace his lips. He leaned back into chair again, glad that there was less risk at a place like this.
一年多以前 Banette said…
Gana was a bit confused, but she took the number stand, 21 was written on it. she went over to one of the tables with a single chair, and sat down, her head just above the table top. some people giggled a little at her, she put the number down on the table, and looked around the cafe room.

her green eyes glowed a very dim glow, if you weren't staring directly at her eyes you wouldn't have noticed, she looked around the room at the people, some humans had medium willpower, and there was only 2 people with low willpower, but there was 2 people at a table will high willpower, and the Scarlett girl who had serviced Gana had MASSIVE willpower, Gana was a bit amazed, she had only seem willpower that size 7 times, now it would be 8. the red haired girl who came out from the changing rooms had high willpower too. Gana liked this cafe,

((oh X< i thought anything Coffee-flavored would work, because i was gunna make it that Gana had a Coffee-toffy))
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((No, just the drink itself works. I suppose it could just be another thing she's not sure about?))

Flora slowly picked a few of her personal favorite body parts, and carried then out of the room. These would all be blended together into a special cake mix that was edible to a ghoul. She walked into the kitchen, and a petite blonde girl looked up from the mixing bowl, and smiled cheerfully.
"What's it this time?"
"Number 24."
"You're in luck! I was just about to whip up a another batch. It'll be done in a few minutes. Coffee's out on the counter."
"Sure thing. Thanks missy!" Flora exited, found the coffee, and carried it back out to where Andrew was sitting. She adjusted the blue rose in her hair with a sigh, trying to keep it out of her face. "Here's your coffee sir, the cake will arrive shortly." She smiled softly.

Scarlett walked back into the kitchens to prepare coffee. If she remembered correctly, there should be a hot batch of coffee cake ready in a moment, she'd heard Flora talking to Missy about it. Although why the girl wanted coffee flavored cake, she couldn't possibly imagine . . .
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
He takes the mug, "Thank you." Andrew sips his coffee, glad he could taste it, without feeling sick.
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Flora walked back into the kitchen, only to find the same blonde.pulling a fresh batch of special desert cake out of the oven.
"Geez, Missy, you're fast!"
"It's my job, right? So take 'em, and be grateful! And careful, it's hot!"
"Yeah, yeah, whatever."
Flora grabbed the tray of hot cake, and pulled out the frosting. They were also known for having a unique frosting design for each of their cake slices.

Scarlett finished with the coffee, and walked back outside to where the girl was sitting. She looked so young . . . Had her parents already been killed by the hunters? Then again, that was natural nowadays. Sad, but natural. She carefully set the coffee down in front of here. "Here's your coffee, miss. I'll have the cake here for you shortly."
一年多以前 Banette said…
"thank you"
Gana wondered if Scarlett saw her eyes, but the glow turned off now, she picked up the coffee and drank it. thankful that it didn't taste like complete crap. she hoped the cake would do the same.
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Scarlett walked back into the kitchen, and playfully whacked stay on the head. "Wake up, lazy, you have work to do!"
Sarah jumped into an upright position. "Alright, alright, geez!"
Scarlett chuckled. Here at the cafe they were a close-knit group, so they were always teasing each other like this. She turned to look at Missy. Maybe the girl didn't know . . . So Mayne she could help her out a bit? "Hey, Missy. Do you think you could make a normal batch of the special desert, but make it to look and taste like coffee cake?"
Missy looked uncertainty at her bowl. "I guess I could do that . . ."
"Great, thanks!"

Flora finished decorating, and brought Andrew's slice out on a tray. "And here's your cake, sir. You call me when you're done, and I'll bring the bill, okay?"
Avery burst into the cafe in a hurry. His clothes were torn slightly and he was bleeding a bit. His breathing was heavy because of his "extended" run. He saw that people were beginning to stare. Humans were beginning to stare. He took in a deep breath and his power went into action. They blinked for a moment and went back to whatever it was that they were doing. The only ones that would see his current condition now were the ghouls, both halfbreed and pure. Only because of the fact that his powers were weakened now. On his way to the cafe he had an encounter with a few hunters who seemed to see right through him. They knew he was a ghoul somehow. Either that, or he just panicked at the wrong moment. He went and took a seat on the opposite side of the cafe and slumped down in his seat.

Name: Brian Magnus
Appearance: (pic)
Apart of 'The Hunters'?: Yep
Bio: He has had a deep hatred of ghouls for years. Back when he was a child he watched his parents be devoured. He saw the pools of blood that were left. He heard their screams when it was happening. And now he vowed to kill every single one of them. Halfbreed or not.
Extra: He usually has weapons hidden on him at all times.
last edited 一年多以前
 Avery burst into the cafe in a hurry. His clothes were torn slightly and he was bleeding a bit. His b