随机角色扮演 AsYlum

Axel1313 posted on Jul 10, 2014 at 02:39AM
A perfect place to contain all of the dangerous and insane criminals of the city. We pride ourselves in the excellence of our staff and facility! Keeping the streets of our beloved city clean.

Lies, the outside is dark and foreboding and inside...inside is a nightmare. The prisoners often roam free and are only kept at bay by the harsh treatment of the prison guards and fear of what tortures the warden will think up. It's a nasty place to live with only two ways out, Escape or Die.

You can either be a prisoner or a guard or other worker at the asylum(scientist, nurse ect.) . Only one person can be warden(first come first serve and if you don't respond after a long time you will be replaced. Sorry, but tis an important role in this forum.)

Warden:

The main settings are in the Asylum and the city. If you are wanted or escape, you will be hunted down mercilessly

For the bio, you know what to do.

Rules
1. No GOD MODDING
2. Swearing is fine.
3. Relationships are fine, but don't go too into too much detail if ya decide to do the hanky panky
4. Avoid one liners! They make it difficult to add to the story.

随机角色扮演 54 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 54

一年多以前 Egyptkitty2113 said…
Name: Rosalie McCain

Mental illness/disease: Sociopath

Personality: Rose can be the sweetest being ever, until she pulls a knife on you. Like ever sociopath, she wants only one thing and that is to feel the blood of her prey slipping through her fingers. Her true self is a quiet woman who uses her looks and actions to get what she wants, but when her trigger is pulled, she becomes the most vicious and bloodthirsty being ever.

Looks: Tall slender redheaded woman with sharp brown eyes. Her nails are always painted red, her favorite color, and she usually is dressed in a provactive, but simple way when not in the hospital.

Why were you adadmitted: She committed several murders and gave a lot of injuries to her lovers. The only reason she isn't in prison is because her lawyer pleaded insanity.

Biography: Her reign of terror began back in her earlier twenties when she accidentally cut her boyfriend in an intense moment. From then on, she discovered that she liked the thrill of hunting down men with her looks, liked how they easily fell prey, and especially loved how their blood felt in her hands. The thrill of it all didn't come from killing them no, it just hapened, she just liked the feel of their warm blood.
It wasn't until she had mistakenly fallen into the bed of a cop, and he unfortunately lived through her torture, got her name and hunted her down. She had thankfully managed to convince her lawyer, another easy man, of her innocence and he managed to keep her out of prison.
She has had up to seventeen total victims, only which eight have died and the others have scars from her nails and teeth and the occasional blade.
Though right before she got caught, she did have one accomplice. He died while being shot during their capture, and while she may not know how to love, she does mourn his death.

Extra: Her favorite color is red, she doesn't always seduce to kill, and she has absolutely no remorse for what she has done.
 Name: Rosalie McCain Age: 27 Gender: Female Mental illness/disease: Sociopath Personal
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
Name: Sisceal Alebaster

Mental illness/disease: Schizophrenia, DID

Background: Poor father Alebaster....nobody knows why he snapped, but he did and fell far. He is a sweet man, but is trapped in a nightmare that nobody else can see. Constantly in fear of Obsidian, the one who he cannot seem to get away from. No matter where he goes. Every day it drives him farther and farther into insanity, but there is something that he does not know about him...something far darker and more terrifying than he could ever imagine.

Other: He has a cross burned into his chest, arms and back from when they tried to exorcise him. Thinking that his breakdown and madness were due to him being possessed.
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Sisceal Alebaster Age: 32 Mental illness/disease: Schizophrenia, DID Background: Poor
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
Name: Asia Relix
Appearance: You can't see my face?
Personality: Fun, Teasing, Mysterious, Immature
Job: A wanted Criminal
Dislikes: The Warden
Bio: Her family is poor and died of sickness so she's surviving on her own.
Crush: ........
Other: .....
 Name: Asia Relix Age: 16 Gender: Female Appearance: 你 can't see my face? Personality: Fun, Teas
Axel1313 commented…
Why was she put in the asylum? 你 never 说 why she was there :/ 一年多以前
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
(Rena)
 (Rena)
一年多以前 Banette said…
Name: ???

Facility Name: Reko

Disorder: Murderous tendencies, insomnia, Pyromania, Psychopathic gas obsession, Talking to self and Self-harming tendencies.

Biography:
A psychotic killer known as Reckor, he has a record of almost 5000 dead from his famous gas and fire attacks, Doctors can't figure out how, but his body has adapted to any kind of gas, he has been known to not only cause major harm to others, but himself aswell, he had once been stabbed with a poison dart in his right pinkie finger, to stop the poison, he ripped off his pinkie, and fed it to the victim, afterwars, ripping off their fingers and feeding them to his victim aswell, then proceeding to burn the victim. after roaming and murdering for 14 moths, he was finally caught and brought to this facility. though when he was brought to examination, and the doctor attempted to remove his gas mask, he was unable to, as he observed the mask more carefully, he noticed that the mask as been burned into Reko's face.

Extra:
Because of his insomnia, he has never slept, despite this, he still runs and acts as if he had.

Doctors believe his eyes are red from exposure to the gasses he uses to kill people.

Though it may look like he can't eat because of the mask being burned into his face, he can remove the filter to expose his mouth, which is how he eats.

His mind is very broken, any acts of kindness towards him confuses him. and might make him follow you, and even to the point where he will defend you. the Doctors don't understand where this behavior comes from. but they decided it might've been a childhood incident.

His real name, age or even his DNA or fingerprint, any files on him at all, don't exist. no one knows who he really is, nor where he came from. people had only begun calling him Reko from his killer name Reckor
 [b]Name:[/b] ??? [b]Facility Name:[/b] Reko [b]Age:[/b] ?? [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Disorde
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"How are you feeling today Sisceal?" The nurse asked kindly as she began to undo his straightjacket so he could wander freely around the grounds.
"I want out of this Hell hole...." He muttered. Looking back at the nurse with deep, dark circles under his eyes "I hate it here.....he's here..and there is no escape."
"I am sorry, but you know that's not possible." She pat his back as he was finally free. It made him flinch terribly. "Besides, you know you are safe here, riiiight? The only one here who can really hurt you is yourself, unwilling to get better." She gave him the cold stare.
"Right...." It barely came out as a whisper as he shied away.
"Good, now you go have fun okay? Play nicely with the others." Without considering the violent flinch from last time, she pat him on the back again before leaving him with the other patients in the courtyard.
一年多以前 Banette said…
Reko was kept in chains, straightjacket and eve blindfolded, when he reached the courtyard he was finally released of his many constraints, one of the doctors walked over to him and removed the blindfold, then waved a hand infront of his eyes.

Reko just blankly stared forward, his eye not in the gasmask half closed of boredom. when the doctor could confirm that he isn't in a violent nor murderous mood, he quickly followed the guards back inside. and left Reko in the courtyard.

now that they were gone, he began breathing again. *khooh* could be heard from the gasmask, in and out, in an out, repeating over and over again. he began slowly walking forward, stumbling a little each step, as if he was half asleep, or drunk.

then he sat down cross-legged. stared at the ground, and continued to breathe.
*khooh*....*khooh*....*khooh*
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Mirra1007 said…
Name: iona Vanderfield

Mental illness/disease: Murderous tendencies and Pyromania (or so the docters say)

Crime: Killed many people brutely and burned everything.

Background: Every day she had lived a normal life; she would go to work as a nurse, she'll come home, make dinner, watch a movie and then go to sleep. She was nice, helpfull and kind to everyone around her. She was just an average single woman with an average life. When she was 26 she had found her 'perfect' guy but their relationship wasn't the best. One night they were fighting again and Iona blacked out. She thought she had fainted from the stress but around her layed someone's scattered body and their house was on fire. Apparently that wasn't the only thing she had done, she had brutely murdered her whole neighberhood with just a single knife and had burned all the bodies and houses afterwards. Quikly after that she was caught but she also heard that her boyfriend was still alive. She blames him for it all.

Other: Her eye was stabbed out by someone who tried to defend himself. And before it all happend she also was a martial arts teacher.
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: iona Vanderfield Age: 28 Mental illness/disease: Murderous tendencies and Pyromania (or
一年多以前 Mirra1007 said…
Iona was sitting on a small bench in the courtyard, far away from the rest. Well, maybe not that far away but atleast she kinda was alone now. She hated it here. And why wouldn't she? This is a place for criminals, murderers and crazy pyshopaths. She didn't belong here. It didn't matter that the docters said she's a pyromaniac and a sociopath, because she knew she wasn't. It didn't matter that everyone said she had slaughtered a whole neighberhood, because she knew she didn't.... Okay maybe she did. The evidence was against her. But that was just a weak moment. She never meant to hurt anyone... She sighs, maybe she did belong here.
Egyptkitty2113 commented…
sociopath[ soh-see-uh-path, soh-shee- ] noun [Psychiatry.] 1. a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility 或者 social conscience. 一年多以前
Banette commented…
Mirra, what Egyptkitty is trying to tell 你 is, that a Sociopath doesn't have morals, a sociopath doesn't care at all if they murder :P they don't care for the consiquences afterwards either. 一年多以前
Mirra1007 commented…
Crap XP Sorry for the mistake, I had to write her bio and stuff quikly because I had to go to a birthday. I'll change her Bio now. Thanks for clearing it up! :D 一年多以前
Banette commented…
now its murderious tendancies X3 i have murderious tendancies in RL, it's not really that bad, but 你 sometimes get the urge to kill people, and 你 might actually attempt it, i have attempted murder to my parents before, but it's not really that bad, but it'll match your char well enough 一年多以前
"Ms. McCain please..." several nurses had a woman surrounded, trying to take the jacket off of her as she ran down the hall. "You can't just run away like this! We have to take the jacket off!" They shouted and finally caught up to her, by her own choice of course, backing her against the wall and stripping the jacket from her and practically tossing her outside with the others.
Rose hit the ground with a grunt, and while she didn't appreciate being forced to faceplant, she had a rather...interesting smirk on her face. She enjoyed making the nurses chase her, and enjoyed even more making them fear her, it was alwaysamusing.
一年多以前 Banette said…
Reko heard a noise behind him, he slightly turned to see what it was... a person, he fully turned his whole body to face her, then he blankly stared at her, his red eyes pulsating, as he noticed some blood on near her.

he breathed heavily before asking a question.
"*khooooh*....*khoooooh*..... do you.... *khoooh*...know how to...*khoooh*.... fix a missing...*khooh*.... part of someone?"

he tilted his head slightly when asking.
Rose spit out the grass in her mouth and turned a questioning eye to Reko and shook her head as she stood. Even as prisoner, she still held herself high, reaining to be the woman of class she still was. "No, all I know is how to destroy parts of a person, never fix." She answered, and gave him a dastardly grin as she walked forward, wiping grass from her asylum clothing.
一年多以前 Banette said…
Reko simply stared blankly to her face, and watched it as she stood up.
"*khooh*... too bad...*khooh*... i still can't...*khooh*...find my finger...*khooh*"
he lifts his right hand to his face, as he then stared to the spot where his pinkie used to be then lowering his arm to his side again, turning around, and staring blankly at the grass again.
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"Yeah Sisceal, you play nicely with the rest of us now." The all too familiar voice made his heart skip a beat. He whipped around in search of it, but as usual he remained out of sight.
"Leave me alone!" He shouted, grabbing the sides of his head. "I just want to enjoy a day without you mocking me and following me everywhere!"
"Awww, poor Sissy. You know you can't run from me. I always know where you are and what you do." He chuckled cynically. "You'll never get away."
"No!" The priest shouted again and ran. He knew he couldn't go far in the courtyard, but any amount of distance away from that psychopath was good enough for him.
一年多以前 Mirra1007 said…
Iona was looking up at the sky deep in thought when she heard someone screaming. "Huh?" She looks around the courtyard. What was going on this time? She emmidiatly saw who the trouble maker was this time. The guy who was running around with the white hair. She wonders what he did to deserve this faith or what mental disorder he had. He diffenately had one. She hadn't. She was sure about that. The docters reports said she had pyromania and the urge to kill people. All lies, she keeps telling herself. They just lied to get her into this hell hole.
"Hey!" Not watching when Sisceal was running, Rose was in his direct path and was bowled over by him and was once again knocked to the ground, though this time it was on her back and she landed with a loud grubt, and this time there was no smirk. "You imbecile, watch where you are running!" She snapped, irritation glowing in those murderous eyes and she now turned them to the priest in distress.
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
Sisceal stopped when she snapped at him, but another voice. A smoother and more confident one is what responded to her. "Why don't you watch where you are standing you trollop?" It was only there for a moment, then the priest turned around to look at her with apologetic eyes. "I am so sorry lass. Are you okay? I didn't hurt ya did I?" His tone was laced with concern. Both for her and because he was still trying to escape from him.
"Excuse me?" At the insult she stood and immediately got close enough to him, a snarl forming on her face, "I heard that you pompous ass." She hissed, "Don't act all apologetic when calling me a trollop, I'll rip your tongue out where you stand. And just what do you think you were doing running around like that, should I remind you that you ran into me, not the other way around?"
一年多以前 Mirra1007 said…
Iona was sitting close enough so she could hear the fight going on. She mentally sighed. Yes he ran into her and that insult wasn't polite but no one's polite here and they could get into trouble. The warden may punish them if they continou like this. She was wondering if she should intervene or help but she know she shouldn't or else she'll get into trouble herself.
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"Trollop? Why, I never called ye that! I swear!" He looked at her pleadingly. Her threat made him back up from even more. "An' I swear I'm sorry for runnin' into ya. I didn't mean ta at all. I was jus' in a panic and didn't see where I was goin' "
Her lip reamined curled into that snarl for a moment longer before settling into a mild frown and her fists moved to her hip as she quickly scanned the man before her. "Its alright I guess. Wasn't the first time I was thrown to the ground today, at least it was by you instead of the guards or nurses again. You at least have th decency to apologize." She chuckled quietly in her anger, "What were you running from anyway Accent?"
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"Um..." He didn't know how to explain it. Nobody else ever saw him, but he knew that monster existed. He looked at the ground as he tried to think of how to explain it. "I---"
"I don't think it's really any of your business dear." The smooth voice returned and a sly smirk appeared on the priest's face. "And I believe it is safe to say that someone in your sorry state would not understand anyway. This is only between me and that fool of a Priest."
It was a bit of a shock when his voice changed, and he no longer talked with an accent...it was weird. "Someone in my sorry state?" Once again he managed to tick her off and she grabbed him by the front of his clothing and yanked him forward threateningly, "You don't know who you're talking to pal, but maybe I should enlighten you." She hissed and brought her hand forward, wracking her nails across his face.
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"Woo. You've got some spark." He chuckled deeply when she grabbed the front of his shirt. That quickly changed to cynical once she got threatening. "Don't know who I'm talking to huh? Oh,I think I do hon. Some weak, low life scum with n-" As soon as her nails raked across his face he let out a loud yelp. His expression and demeanor quickly snapping back to terrified and apologetic.
"What in blazes did ya do that for?!" His eyes watered up as it began to sting. "I didn't do anything ta you!"
It wasn't until he switched back to his thick accent that she finally realized something...Multi personalities... She had to hide her smirk, this could be a lot of fun for her. She put on her best shocked face and gasped, releasing his shirt and quickly put a gentle hand to his bleeding cheek, partly to feel the blood and looked at him with worry, "I am so so sorry. He must've moved before I could get him. An arrogant piece of work, he kept insulting me...I am so terribly sorry." She apology sweetly, looking at him with wide, innocent looking eyes.
一年多以前 Banette said…
Whilst this was all happening, they were just a few meters from Reko. he could already tell the girl was up to something. most likely something for her own entertainment. the priest on the other hand seemed worried... like he had someone following him. Reko knew the look in those eyes all too well, his victims all had the same look.
"*khoooh*....who's....*khoooh*...following you?....*khooh*"
he asked, tilting his head a bit to show curiosity.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"It's alright..." A slight smile appeared on his face this time. It was such a relief to him that somebody else had finally seen him! "He's a slimy snake....always manages ta avoid bein' caught." He brought a hand up to his bleeding face." His eyes darted to the strange guy in the gas mask. "This horrible monster of a man who refuses ta leave me alone...no matter where I go he's always there. Tormenting me."
"Well that is just wrong of him." She gave him a pretty little pout, and took the hem of her pants and ripped a long piece of the cloth off and started wiping his cheek. "You have to let me make this up to you though. I feel so bad about hurting you like that Mr....?"
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"Sisceal." He smiled softly. "An, you don't need ta do a thing lass....I know it was nothin' but a mistake."
"One which you'll be sorry for making. The accent dropped from his voice again as his other personality took over again. "Of course....with some sort of deal...I may just be able to forgive it." He smirked.
last edited 一年多以前
"I'm Rose. Pleasure." She answered, and when the accent dropped, she knew that he had switched yet again. "And what kind of deal would that be? I am a lady of business, so it had better be one heck of a deal on my end buddy." She answered, smirking at second half of the man easily.
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"Oooh I don't know yet." He had the sly smile of a devil as he leaned in closer to her. "But I am certain that we can work something out. Ditch that buffoon of a priest and get out of here to wreak some havoc on the world."
last edited 一年多以前
"Baby you're speaking my language." She agreed, her smirk only growing wider as the 'other' man spoke to her. Ohhh yes. This was going to be a lot of fun. But, she held her tongue then, not wanting the priest...Sisceal to catch her talking to his alter eho yet again, and she continued to dab at the blood she caused on his face. Oh it was a beautiful sight to behold
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"Ooooo. That stinks somethin' awful...." The pain jarred him back to Sisceal. "What uh...what are ya smilin' about there? Did I say somethin' funny?" He didn't have a clue what she was looking so happy about, but returned the smile anyway.
"Oh nothing...just smiling at the fact that I found a right true gentleman here in all of thise nonsense." She answered, smiling ever so sweetly at him, and turned the charm on and slightly fluttered her eyes at him. "Why don't you let me bandage this up for you Sisceal? I feel.awful about doing this, especially to a man so nice."
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"Aww. Now yer just makin' me blush." His lightly tanned cheeks took on a honey glow. "I would appreciate that a lot um..." He puckered his lips as he realized that he never asked her her name. "I'm sorry lass, but I never asked ya yer name."
"I'm Rose sugar. Rose McCain and it is a pleasure to meet you." When he puckered his lips in thought, the little she-devil took this as a chance to further her plan and leaned in, pressing her lips only an air's width from his and chuckling quietly, "If you wanted a kiss say so, otherwise you may want to keep these bad boys down." She teased, and started walking, tugging on his hand as she did, "Now let's get you cleaned up."
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
The color in his cheeks deepened. "I-it's nice ta meet ya Rose." He mumbled. Completely caught off guard by how close she had gotten to him. "An' than ye for offerin' to patch me up like this...I don't know many people in this place who would."
"Well its the least I coud do for you, especially since I'm the one who did this." She brought him to a corner where a nurse was standing by, easily scared that woman off, and took the first aid kit she had been holding. "Now this may sting a little." She wanred and took a small wipe and began wiping the scratches gently with it.
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
As soon as it began to sting the priests demeanor changed yet again. "Tsssss ah! Be careful! That stings terribly!" He looked at her with a pout.[/i] "I appreciate that you are aiding me, but you could stand to make it less....painful." [/i]
"Well I'm sorry." She huffed and pulled the rag back befire he could switch back to the priest yet again, "Maybe if you hadn't been sassing me you wouldn't have gotten swatted. Now shush." She said and knelt down to dig through for a large bandage to cover the area, though it saddened her...she enjoyed the sight of his blood.
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"Maybe I would not have sassed you if you had not given me attitude in the first place?" He huffed back. Crossing his arms over his chest and staring at her with furrowed brows. "Did you ever consider that deary?"
"Did you ever consider that maybe all I am is attitude?" She shot back and loud a large bandage and covered the pad of it with medicine that would disinfect the cuts. "Besides, deary. One thing you should know about ne is that I am in here fir the murder and injuries of seventeen men, and if you keep sassing me then you'll become eighteen. Now." She came back to him and smirked, "Give me the nice little priest back." She hummed and pressed the bandage to his face, making sure it stung so he woud switch again.
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"I guess I didn't." He chuckled. "And I definitely did not expect to hear that a fine lady such as yourself has committed such heinous acts." His smirk quickly disappeared as the disinfectant stung his face. "Aaaah! Woo! That stings!" He quickly brought his hand to his cheek."...I gotta thank ye for doin' this. It's mighty kind a ya to help out someone ya barely know."
"Well like I said. I did this to you and feel like its up to me to help fix you up." She pressed the bandage down gently and sat back on her knees, giving the priest the sweetest and most innocent look she could manage. "Besides, you're such a nice man, I can tell, and its been so long since I've met such a nice and kind man like yourself."
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"Aiye....thank ye....I don't hear that much anymore, especially not here..." His tone was sad, but his smile sweet. "Y'know. I'm glad I met you. Such a nice young woman. It's been ages since I met a nice lass like you."
"Now now Sisceal, I'm not that young." She teased and gave a playful wink and moved to sit on her bottom, crossing her legs, "You should hear it more often. You're such a gentleman, and I can't imagine people not treating you as such."
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"Well I think ya look like yer hardly in yer twenties!" His smile widened." Ah...the only thing I ever hear is the doctors babblin' on about what's wrong with me and callin' me nothin' but a loon an' tellin' me what ta take..." He chuckled and ran a hand through his snowy hair. Messing it up again. "They never treat any of us well here do they?"
"Oh sir you have me all wrong!" She even giggled quietly, acting all flustered and flattered. "I'm hardly younger than you, I'm twenty seven!" She told him, and gave a small pout. "No they really don't. I don't get any respect here, some of the male nurses even find it funny to...you know..." she mumbled and looked down in hidden shame, red hair covering her face.
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"Twenty Seven!? I woulda never guessed!" He exclaimed with a hearty chuckle. That eventually turned to confusion. "To?" It took a moment to process, but as soon as he got what she meant his face turned bright red. "Ooooh....well shame on them! They're jus' a lot o' filthy pigs here aren't they?"
"Mmhmm they are..." she sniffled and looked back up at him. Her eyes now teary and her bottom lip out in a sad little pout. "Its awful Sisceal. It hasn't been so bad lately...but every so often they just..." her head went back down her her shoulders started shaking, her little act going a long ways.