随机角色扮演 Integration

Banette posted on Jul 07, 2014 at 09:18AM
Around a year ago, Aliens came to earth. not like in the movies. not with massive space ships, not with advanced technology, kinda the same tech really. you can guess the amount of hype when the first 50 of them made contact. it was the only thing on TV and the internet for like, 5 months. afterwhich a whole tonn of them came to earth. their home planet had been destroyed, so they came to live with us Earthlings. We don't really know what their species is called. so the entire human race just began calling them the Geno.

they don't look much different to us. the only way to tell the difference is in their eyes, their eyes don't have a pupil, instead, they have some sort of symbols in their eyes. the left eye holding the symbol of their Mother, and the right of their father. well, that's the only way to tell if their one of the Geno except for the ability they have. each a different one.

well, anyway. the Geno still haven't integrated into our society fully, there are lots of things they still need to get used to. so our school was selected to allow 6 Geno into our classes, to see if Human children can get along with Geno Children.

well... this is either going to fail miserably, or be lots of fun...

let's find out shall we?

[}{=======}{]

Well. that was the intro. tingled your interest yet? well, anyway. in this RP, you can be one of the 6 Geno to be enrolled into this academy, Kumari Academy.

the Geno have 2 symbols in their eyes, 1 in the left. the other in the right. make sure to put these in, as it's the only way besides the Geno's abilities to tell them apart from humans.

now, with Geno's abilities, they can't be things like Time control, Teleporting, or telkinetic stuff, they're mostly Bio-logical abilities, like Strength, Speed, reaction time, processing ability, Sight enhancement, you name it, as long as it has something to do with their biological make-up. it's ago!

this still follows the regular rules of RP. and although Fighting between Geno is allowed by the human government, Geno and Humans fighting will have GRAVE consequences. and i know how ya'll love to break rules.

Oh, and something about the Geno, they have 3 hearts, 1 in the human spot, a 2nd near their liver, and a 3rd behind their 5th lung. they have 5 lungs. though these 5 lungs, 4 of them are in the same spot as the humans, and the 5th is next to the 3rd heart.

so go wild!

Here's a Template for Geno and Humans

Name:

(Geno)Symbols, and which eye:

(Geno)Biological Ability:

Bio: (This is pretty much how you feel about the Geno entering this Academy. if you're a Geno, this would be how you feel about being surrounded by Humans)

Dorm Room: (a-m for male dorm, N-z for female dorm)

Extra:

[===]RULES[===]
1: only 6 Geno, 3 male, 3 female
2: Abilities must be Biological. which means they must do something to the Geno's biological structure. Geno's however don't have to have an ability
3: The Geno can either be in the same class as another Geno. or in seperate classes, doesn't matter, same goes for the dorms.
More might be added

[===]PEOPLE[===]

[}----{GENO}----{]
1: Jukarak - Banette - ♂
2: Yvonne Silvertongue - Firiel - ♀
3: Kaden - Vegeta007 - ♂
4: Itzela Waterdance (wish) - kittyluv47 - ♀
5: Hugo Diggny - Risingstar108 - ♂
6: Victoria Waterdance - Kittyluv47 - ♀

[}----{HUMAN}----{]

Rosie - cutiepie101010
Micheal Schwartz - Cyrus498
Ronald Knight - Firiel

((The big building in the center is the school, that dome behind it is the stadium, the place with a red roof next to the school is the dorms, that building with the clock tower is the librar, the building infront of it, with a dome-like roof is the Clubs Room))
 Around a 年 ago, Aliens came to earth. not like in the movies. not with massive 太空 ships, not wi
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 09:24AM

随机角色扮演 119 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 119

一年多以前 Banette said…
[}---------{GENO}---------{]
Name: Jukarak

(Geno)Symbols, and which eye: Pic 2, Left. Pic 3, right

(Geno)Biological Ability: Muscle Strength, this means he can jump 4 times higher than a human, and run 5.6 times faster, he can punch and lift things up nearly 10.7 times his own weight.

Bio:
I don't mind them. though i am curious about them. only having 1 heart. 2 lungs and they don't even have an increased healing factor. they seem so fragile. i hope they'll be ok with us in their school... let's just hope i can find a human that can play their interesting chess game... i like their chess game... it's fun.

Dorm: F-7

Extra:
Though he may look like the athletic type, and he sorta is, with his mass leg strength, but he's more into Puzzles. as he likes to challenge his mind.
last edited 一年多以前
[}------------------{]
[b]Name:[/b] Jukarak

(Geno)[b]Symbols, and which eye:[/b] Pic 2, Lef
一年多以前 Banette said…
Left Eye:
The symbol of Chrono, though among humans this would mean nothing, to the Geno, this symbol means that this child will not age as fast as normal Genos, and although geno can live up to 180 to 210 years, Geno with the Chrono have been known to live up to 300 to 320 years.
last edited 一年多以前
 Left Eye: The symbol of Chrono, though among humans this would mean nothing, to the Geno, this symbo
一年多以前 Banette said…
Right Eye:
The symbol of Purgatory,
Geno with this symbol are usually neutral in most aspects or choices, though this symbol really doesn't mean much among Geno, to the humans, this means a Geno can become a great friend, but a strange enemy.
last edited 一年多以前
 Right Eye: The symbol of Purgatory, Geno with this symbol are usually neutral in most aspects 或者 ch
一年多以前 Firiel said…
Name : Yvonne Silvertongue

(Geno)Symbols, and which eye : 2nd and 3rd Picture

(Geno)Biological Ability : Enhanced sight and Run at top speed (4 times faster than normal human)

Bio: Well, most humans are fools, real fools. And weak, and fragile yet they act like they are the strongest one. Honestly, I pity them.. they run at snail's speed! But, I like their art, music and plants.. and technology...

Dorm Room: R-9

Extra : Well, I like gardening..
 Name : Yvonne Silvertongue (Geno)Symbols, and which eye : 2nd and 3rd Picture Age : 16 Gende
一年多以前 Firiel said…
Left Eye
The simbol of Alpha and Omega
Genos with this symbol always like to start thing and end it by themselves. They are the first Genos who live and hope they will be the one who survive in the end.
last edited 一年多以前
 Left Eye The simbol of Alpha and Omega Genos with this symbol always like to start thing and end it
一年多以前 Firiel said…
Right Eye
The symbol of Sun in Genos dimension. It hold the symbol of both sun and moon. The Geno with this symbol usually independent and always could provide their own energy.
last edited 一年多以前
 Right Eye The symbol of Sun in Genos dimension. It hold the symbol of both sun and moon. The Geno wi
一年多以前 vegeta007 said…
Name: Kaden

(Geno)Symbols, and which eye: Pic 2 left and pic 3 right

(Geno)Biological Ability: He has an IQ of 490 and it keeps increasing. He's able to think 4.9 times faster than most people who are considered geniuses and 6 times faster than the average human. He has a reaction time that 5.6 times faster than the average human and his hand eye coordination 3 times better than the average human

Bio: Humans, such interesting and ignorant people. Can't say I honestly mind them, I'm able to dumb myself down and hold a conversation with them, their literature is actually what fascinates me about them, it's so simple yet interesting. This school, I hope the library is up to snuff, if they even have one that is

Dorm Room: B-6

Extra: None
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Kaden (Geno)Symbols, and which eye: Pic 2 left and pic 3 right Age: 16 Gender: Male
一年多以前 vegeta007 said…
(Left)
 (Left)
一年多以前 vegeta007 said…
(Right)
 (Right)
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Name: Itzela Waterdance, but she for some reason chooses to go by the name Wish. Only the people she trusts knows her full name.

Symbols, and which eye: 2nd and 3rd pic

Biological ability: Itzela can alter her DNA in ways that would seem impossible to humans, allowing her to change her body and physical abilities however she wishes.

Bio: I don't like humans . . . Most of them are arrogant, rude, and dramatic. And some make fun of my silver hair behind my back . . . But, I love the books. So many beautiful stories . . . I'm surprised such creatures can write like that. And I love the art . . . So pretty, I'd like to learn from it. And the nature . . . We don't have such beautiful landscapes and animals where I come from.

Dorm room: X-7

Extra: Itzela's three favorite things were already stated. She loves books, and is a voracious reader. Having so many new stories to read fascinates her. Second, she loves art. Itzela is an art prodigy and spends alot of her FreeTime sketching this new place. And third, animals and nature. She absolutely loves all the new animals and scenery, it intrigues her. She's already picked up a stray cat on the street that she named Angel.

Itzela is always carrying around two big fat books that she carries around in a bag. The first one is sort of a picture book. It's filled with pictures and information on all sorts of animals, both mythical and real, ranging from kittens and puppies, to unicorns fairies and phoenixes. The second book is the same, except this one has pictures of hundreds of different works of art in it.

Her eyes are considered unique among Genos, since her symbols are so intricate.
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Itzela Waterdance, but she for some reason chooses to go 由 the name Wish. Only the people she
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Left eye, her mother's mark
 Left eye, her mother's mark
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Right eye, her father's mark
 Right eye, her father's mark
一年多以前 Risingstar108 said…
Name: Hugo Diggny

(Geno)Symbols, and which eye: pic 2 left pic 3 right

(Geno)Biological Ability: his reaction time and hand/eye coordination are off the chart. Unlike most humans who average around 0.18 seconds or reaction he has ae action time of 0.02.

Bio: Hugo doesn't really mind the humans as they are very easy to prank. He finds them quite easy to understand and their systems simple and quite effective, he admires there knowledge and abilities to lie and hide emotions from another.

Dorm Room: F-6

Extra: as stated he loves to prank people but he also loves a good convocation even though he hogs it. He always has a bag of coca on hand in case he need abit more sugar.
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Hugo Diggny (Geno)Symbols, and which eye: pic 2 left pic 3 right Age: 19 Gender: Male
Banette commented…
Rising, that ability isn't Biological, it needs to be something Biological, not Universal 一年多以前
Risingstar108 commented…
I changed sorry 一年多以前
Banette commented…
ok, that's better 一年多以前
Left eye, Mothers Mark
 Left eye, Mothers Mark
Right eye, Fathers mark
 Right eye, Fathers mark
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Her cat, angel
 Her cat, 天使
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Name: Victoria Waterdance

Symbols, and which eye: the same as her sister's

Biological ability: Victoria doesn't really have much that could be considered a 'power', but she does have one thing: her amazing endurance. Victoria can go without eating, drinking, sleeping, or even going to bathroom for months. Eating is usually more of a luxury for her. It also takes 3 times the usual amount of force to cause a wound on her body. Also, maybe because of her tendency to stay up at night, she has developed an odd ability to see in the dark.

Bio: Victoria honestly thinks of the humans more like animals than anything else, and is always surprised when one talks to her. The only thing she really enjoys about them is observing their behavior patterns, and otherwise test to avoid them as a much as possible.

Dorm room: X-7

Extra: in case you haven't guessed by the same last name, and shared dorm room, Victoria is Itzela's younger sister. She and Itzela are extremely close, and there are literally no secrets between them. Since Victoria is slightly tall for her age, and because she and Itzela share the same white hair, people often mistake them as twins.

Victoria has a habit of referring to Itzela as 'Itsy', or, when she's feeling mean or teasing, 'itsy bitsy'.

last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Victoria Waterdance Symbols, and which eye: the same as her sister's Age: 16 Gender: f
Banette commented…
X3 你 made a mistake, if they're sisters, they'll have the same eye symbols 一年多以前
kittyluv57 commented…
ah, ok. I'll change it. 一年多以前
一年多以前 cutiepie101010 said…
[}----{HUMAN}----{]

Name: Rosie

Bio: Rosie always thought it was pretty cool that supernatural joined the academy. It reminded her of a manga she read then watched the anime version of.

Dorm Room: X-2

Extra: She's pretty leinent. Unless you start cracking blonde jokes.
last edited 一年多以前
[}--------{] 

Name: Rosie 

Bio: Rosie always thought it wa
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
Name: Micheal Schwartz

Bio: Micheal didn't really care about genos,he just thought it would be interesting on how school life could change with having another species inside the academy.

Dorm Room: A-6
 Name: Micheal Schwartz Age: 17 Gender: Male Bio: Micheal didn't really care about genos,he j
一年多以前 Firiel said…
Name : Ronald Knight

(Geno)Symbols, and which eye: ~~

(Geno)Biological Ability : ~~

Bio: Well, Genos are wonderful creature. Well, they're not like aliens in the movies with green eyes and green-ish things. They are.. wow!

Dorm Room: F-7

Extra: Well.. I'm a friend of Yvonne. I know she's a Geno, but she didn't look like alien at all. She really looks totally human!
 Name : Ronald Knight (Geno)Symbols, and which eye: ~~ Age : 16 Gender : Male (Geno)Biolog
一年多以前 Banette said…
((Yay! we can start now))

The teacher entered the room, just as the students quickly sat in their seats.

"Hello class. and welcome back to school. i hope you all have had a good year last year, but this year, we're going to be having something new happen. I'm sure your all familiar with the Geno. and thanks to the Government, our school has been chosen to allow 6 Geno to attend our classes. i hope you will all help them get used to earth culture and society. you can all come in now"

Though Jukarak was unsure about how the humans would feel, he was perfectly ready to learn about humans some more. he entered the classroom, he did receive some stares from the humans. some of them looked him directly in the yes, just to make sure that he was actually a Geno. he waved and said with a smile
"Hello. I'm Jukarak. though some humans called me jack earlier. i don''t mind if you call me either one. I like chess. and i hope i get to learn alot about your race"

then he stood aside, so the next Geno could introduce themselves.
一年多以前 vegeta007 said…
Kaden walked into the classroom with a blank expression that he usually has, he ignored all the stares and turned to the class, he opened his mouth slightly and spoke in a monotone voice and sounded a bit emotionless, "Hello, I'm Kaden. What you think of me is of no importance, I already know more than all of you so this won't be interesting to me. I'd like to know where the library is, if you could tell me where it is I'd be thankful" then he stood aside next to Jukarak
Hugo entered the room with a smile on his face, he turned to greet the class "hello my name is Hugo but most people have called me scumbag, cheat, thief, lier, fake and wannabe. I'm looking forward to prank you.... I mean meet you all" he then moved next to the other two.
一年多以前 Firiel said…
Yvonne entered the classroom with careless face, she wear black converse shoes, dark blue jacket and hoodie on her uniform, and a pair of headphone are on her neck. She kept her reading glasses in her shoulder bag and she wear sunglasses to cover her eyes, she doesn't like it when people stared to the symbol in her eyes. She could hear student talking about her and she put off her sunglasses, showed that she's a real Geno.
"Good morning and hello. The name is Yvonne Silvertongue. You always could call me Yvonne. A thing that i like about your species is your art, techno, and plants. I love gardening and maybe you'll find me hang out in the garden. It's a pleasure to meet you all, humans."

Ronald looked up from his book as the last girl stood next to Hugo. He saw the Genos and he smiled. He really like to get know of them. Soon.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Itzela and Victoria were standing behind Yvonne. Victoria was gripping onto Itzela's arm, and Itzela had an odd look on her face. People were staring quietly at them, since not only were they Genos, but they looked oddly the same, a bit like twins. Itzela gave Victoria a little shove from behind, and she stepped up.

"Hi! My name's Victoria Waterdance, but you can call me Tori! I think it's nice to be on this planet, and I'd like to thank you all for welcoming us so warmly. I hope I can get to know all of you soon!"

Smiling, Victoria moved over to stand next to the other two. But Itzela was different from the others. There was n oddly serious and blank look on her face as she stepped up. She was silent for a full give seconds, boring into everyone with her golden eyes before she spoke.

"Just . . . Just call me Wish."

And she hurried over next to Victoria. There was some nervous laughter, and some whispering at that, but not much else.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
Micheal yawned as he took a sip of his water bottle.I mean learning the geno's names is nice and all but..It was rather unnecessary he found it,I mean if people really wanted to know their names so badly they could ask them themselves.He picked up a book on ants and started reading,trying to kill the boredom.
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
(Man,did everybody just wake up or did they stay up all night like I did?XD)
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((I was up all night! . . . Well, partly because I was too terrified to go to sleep.))
一年多以前 Firiel said…
((It is almost 8 am here though XD))
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
(It's like 6:03 for me.I stayed up all night because I got a new game XD)
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((I spent all night looking up a game called Hitori Kakurenbo . . . And wrote an article about it . . . And ended up having to sleep with the lights on . . .))
一年多以前 Firiel said…
((LOL. My parents won't allow me to up all night though. I'm usually go and get game online, much fun XD))
一年多以前 vegeta007 said…
(Sleep is for the weak they say XP I was up with GTA online til I realized how broken it was XP)
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((I guess so XD I'm lucky I didn't have nightmares last night. How are we going to continue this roleplay? From what I know, Banette has an extremely different time zone, so he might already be in bed by now.))
一年多以前 vegeta007 said…
(Well all the Geno have been introduced so we could just carry on)
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((That might be best . . . So who wants to carry on as the teacher then?))
一年多以前 cutiepie101010 said…
Rosie hurried to class. She was late again! How embarrassing. When she went in there the Genos were already introduced. "H-hi guys sorry I'm late!" She already knew most if her classmates from the year before and sat by Micheal. "Why are you reading about ants?" She whispered.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
(I've been up all night playing GTA 4..I just got the special edition in the mail.)
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((Uhhhh . . . Tell ya what, I'm just going to play the teacher for now, so we can keep going.))

The teacher smiled at all of them. "Thanks you for introducing yourselves. I'm sure you've all been assigned your desks before now, so please go ahead and sit down, and we will begin class."

Victoria had clutched onto Itzela's arm. "Come on itsy, let's go find our desk! Ours is there by the window right?" She whispered. She stared curiously at the human students as some read, some fiddled with their pencils, and some just stared at the Genos."

"Don't call me itsy. And yeah, I know where our desk is." Victoria and Itzela were sharing a desk by the window."
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
Micheal was reading his book till he looked over at Rosie."Well to be honest I'm probably going to be dead of boredom in minutes if I don't find something to preoccupy my mind,this helps me preoccupy myself..Did you know you can extract pheromones from a queen ant"?"He whispered.
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Victoria and Itzela walked over and sat down. Itzela was right next to the window, and the first thing she did was look outside and imagine how to draw it. There were so many different organisms and color spectrums here, far different from their planet.

Victoria was listening to everyone's conversations, and the first thing she noticed while observing was that everyone had some sort of little tick. Some bit their nails, some chewed erasers, and some scratched in a particular spot. Interesting. She then overheard Michael and Rosie's conversation, and tugged on Itzela's sleeve. "Hey wish . . . What's an ant?"
一年多以前 vegeta007 said…
(GTA 4 an awesome game, better than 5 honestly)
Kaden went to sit at his desk behind Michael's and pulled out a book and started reading it frantically, about two pages every ten seconds
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
"Hm? You still haven't found out yet?" Itzela sighed. "Ants are another kind of earthly living organism, and insect. They usually live underground, or in little mounds called ant hills. Their systems are fascinating to read about . . ."

Victoria just sighed. "Really? Even those tiny things have systems? Weird . . ." She continued to listen to all the other conversations, hoping to learn something else new. But all she could hear were dull things such as what they would do after school. Giving up, she turned and rested her elbows on the desk with a sigh. "Honestly, humans can be so boring."

Itzela noticed the other Geno in front of them was reading, and began to watch curiously. Which book was that? Had he gotten it from the library? Or was it from back home? Itzela loved reading, it was sort of like her way of escaping from the outside world.
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
(GTA 4 is a very awesome game..I miss the Russian radio station in GTA 5.The only REAL good character in GTA 5 was Trevor.)
Micheal looked at Kaden and then looked at his book."What are you reading about?"He whispered.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 vegeta007 said…
(I agree, although I don't like the fact that he killed Johnny. Johnny was my least favourite of the GTA 4 era protagonists but he was still pretty cool)
(And I just realized my mistake XP I need to sleep XP)
"It's a book about kids going to a school where they learn magic" Kaden replied reading it through
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
(My favorite overall was Niko.
I was so pissed when he killed Johnny.)

Micheal:"Like...A witch school or something?"
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Itzela's eyes widened. "Really? Are you reading Harry Potter? I loved that series! The lady at the orphanage bought all seven of them for me, and I loved them, do they actually -" she stopped, and realized she was babbling. Scowling, she turned back to the window. No one would care anyway . . .

Victoria leaned forward curiously for a moment too, and then smiled. "Interesting . . . Is it good? I've never read it, but wish wants me to . . . I'd rather just watch tv . . ."
Hugo took his seat at the desk in the far corner so that he could hide his face better. He looked around to notice that almost every other geno had talked in a conversation with the humans. He sighed as he leaned back and took a glance at the teachers seat "the humans call it a whoops cushion" he mumbled.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 vegeta007 said…
(My overall favourite is Niko too, I don't really like CJ or Tommy like most people do. They're kinda douchey in my opinion)
"Yes I'm reading Harry Potter or at least I'm trying to"Kaden said closing the book, "That was way too short"
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Itzela rolled her eyes. "Well not everyone can be Mr. Speed reader you know. Nearly every human book is that short." She then went into thought for a moment. "Or maybe I could . . . If f just use the right DNA coding . . ." She sighed. She would have to figure that out later.