随机角色扮演 Wrong

Axel1313 posted on Jul 05, 2014 at 07:55PM
The world is in a state of chaos. On the brink of an apocalypse. Two armies at war, one for the sake of humanity and one seeking to enslave and destroy it. The latter not even from this realm, an ancient evil that should have never been tampered with may now mean the destruction of them all. It has spread it's vileness throughout the land, turning fields and meadows into fire and brimstone. Taking hostage all who are in it's path or simply turning them to ash.

You can either be on the side of the humans or the beast. There are some humans on it's side, but they were most likely captured and forced to do so. Some when they were even as young as a child.

Just make a basic profile if you like. When needed I'll play the part of the beast.

~Rules~
1. NO GOD MODDING!
2. No one liners...they hurt us all...
3. don't kill off anybodies character without their permission
4. Swearing is ok. Romance as well, just don't go too far with it or I shall bringeth down the banhammer on thee!
5. Have fun!
 The world is in a state of chaos. On the brink of an apocalypse. Two armies at war, one for the sake

随机角色扮演 28 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
Name: Kurai Sabaku
Personality: He's a good little soldier. Always doing exactly as told and only to the highest of standards. At least when the beasts are around.
Background: He was a soldier on the side of the humans. Always willing to serve his people at any cost, until they found out his dirty little secret that is. He was only 16 when they cast him out, the beasts Then captured him and forced him to fight for them. Beating out any pesky thoughts such as running back, or that the humans could be trusted. He always keeps a turban wrapped around his head.
 Name: Kurai Sabaku Age: 24 Personality: He's a good little soldier. Always doing exactly as told an
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
((The armor he wears in battle makes him look nearly inhuman.))
 ((The armor he wears in battle makes him look nearly inhuman.))
一年多以前 Banette said…
((Axel, i can make the Template for Beasts))

What the humans call you: The Reaper

Beast Type: Humanoid

Real Bio:
The being of Evil and Death, Diablo is what humans were supposed to meet at the end of the line when they die, he shows them to God, and God judges accordingly, though he has no real intention of genocide, something calls him to do it anyway.

Human Stories:
The reaper of souls, the end bringer. the 1st horseman of Death. though no one knows his weakness just yet, or if he even has one at all, but we do know this. at night time, he is impossible to find. his scythe hurts, and draws your souls to the otherside. his stare is cold, dark and could kill even the most powerful of men. none of these are actually confirmed. but when he kills, their screams are more then enough to prove it.

Weakness: His black heart in the center there.

Extra:
Other beasts can recognize him easily
last edited 一年多以前
 ((Axel, i can make the Template for Beasts)) [b]Real Name:[/b] Diablos [b]What the humans call yo
一年多以前 Banette said…
((Here is a Template for Beasts, i can make another for humans if you want))
[b]Real Name:[/b]

[b]What the humans call you:[/b]

[b]Beast Type:[/b] ((Humanoid, insectoid, reptoid, ect.))

[b]Real Bio:[/b]

[b]Human Stories:[/b]

[b]Weakness:[/b]

[b]Extra:[/b]
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
((Nah. It's okay. A basic profile is good enough for the humans and be beasts. Or just whatever you want to use to describe them))
一年多以前 cutiepie101010 said…
((I'll join when I think of a profile))
一年多以前 BlackSparrow said…
Name: Nidara
Bio: She is a soldier for humans, she tries to be the good soldier she started out as, but the longer she's been a fighter the harder it is for her, especially when she tries to help whoever she can which usually involves disobeying orders. She doesn't like to talk about her past, she's lost everyone and just wants to move forward....but sometimes the past is hard to forget
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Nidara Age: 23 Bio: She is a soldier for humans, she tries to be the good soldier she starte
一年多以前 Egyptkitty2113 said…
Name: Rose Tyler
Bio: Rose is a fighter for the humans, but she isn't what you'd call a soldier since she doesn't take orders very well. She finds refugees and helps them escape from the beasts to a secure location only she knows about. She is very fast, very angry, and very mouthy. She has no empathy towards anyone she fights and she fights to kill.
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Rose Tyler Age:24 Bio: Rose is a fighter for the humans, but she isn't what you'd call a sold
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"Kill any who oppose us!" A large burly canine like beast shouted as he directed the troops to begin the patrol of the fallen city. It had only been a few months since it had been taken and yet The Beast's army was in full force. As usual, Kurai was stationed there as they converted the city into a base for military supplies. Ensuring that the citizens bowed before them and were as obedient as dogs. Sealing his mask the warrior took to the streets as ordered.
One human that bowed down slowly rose to her feet. Her face was covered in black scarves and she took a gun from her back pocket and another from the holister on her thigh, "Hey beasts!" She shouted and fired off into the air, "I refuse to bow to anyone, least of all a sorry piece of scrap like you!"
一年多以前 BlackSparrow said…
((Is it alright if Nidara knows who Rose is?))
Egyptkitty2113 commented…
Nobody really knows who she is hon, sorry 一年多以前
BlackSparrow commented…
It's fine 一年多以前
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"One of you stop that human this instant!" The beast barked as the crowd began to scramble in panic. Kurai nodded and instantly began to pursue the rebel. "Put down your weapon human." The suit of armor distorted his voice, making it sound cold and mechanical.
last edited 一年多以前
Behind the scarf, Rose smirked. "Beast, the only men I listen to is my dadd and granddaddy. And last time I checked, you were neither." In another act of rebellion, she aimed and shot at Kurai, striking his suit several times before taking off on foot, replacng one gun as she ran away, dodging through the crowds as they fled in panic.
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
The bullets dug into his armor, but did little to slow him down."Halt!" He shouted as he wove his way through the crowd. Even with his helmet locking onto her signature he was having difficulties catching up to her.
一年多以前 BlackSparrow said…
Nidara had not been in the city recently taken, she was with her commanding officers. They had been planning ways to take back the city, their last attempt had been a failure, as she had predicted and now they were willing to listen to what she had to say. For the time being though she had nothing to share yet, she would build and change whatever idiot's plan they made this time.
"Bite me!" She shouted back and contnued to run, finally breaking free from the crowd and finally ran through the cleared street and through an alley way, looking for a quick escape route before the beast in armor decided to catch up to her.
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"If you do not stop and turn yourself in I will use force!" Grabbing the gun from his back he began to walk down the alley way he saw her slip into. Carefully scanning every last nook and cranny of it for the rebel. "Show yourself! I know you are here!"
一年多以前 Banette said…
Diabos watched from a nearby rooftop. there was something chasing another thing. he decided to stay and watch from above. and if needed, kill whatever it was.
"Yoo hoo!" Rose had slipped into a small nook of the alley, and waited until the beast walked past her, and slammed a large metal staff she had found into the back of his helmet covered head. "Looks like I'm the one using force pal."
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
The helmet rung like a bell, hurting his ears and making it go on the fritz. "You will not get away with this rebel!" The mechanical voice fluctuated greatly from high pitched to low as it began to smoke. Kurai dropped his gun to grip the sides of it. He was running out of air and getting dizzy from all of the static and alerts flashing in front of his eyes.
"I think I am!" Dropping the staff of metal to the ground, she hurried over and grabbed his gun, and pointed it towards him. Now..she didn't exactly know how to fire such a thing, but he didn't know that. "Now take off the helmet beast. I want to see your disgusting face before I end you."
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
She didn't need to tell him twice. In a panicked frenzy the warrior struggled with the helmet for a few minutes before tearing it off of his head, leaving his turban a jumbled mess. Taking in a deep breath of air he let it drop to the ground and turned to face her. "If you are going to end me make it quick." His voice was much smoother and more sultry without the helmet. With a dash of accent thrown in as well. "I do not have all day."
"Holy Hera...." Rose was taken aback by the appearance of the...beast? She didn't know, couldn't tell. He looked, sounded, human, and her stupid thoughts ran wild with the He is nice to look at thoughts before she shook her head and snapped herself out of that nice and quick. "Are you a human? Working for that disgusting beast?" She demanded.
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"No, I may look very human, but I assure you that I am far from it." He slowly put his hands behind his head to show her that he had no intention of attacking now. Not with the gun pointed at him. "And before it is asked, no. I never was human either." It was bold to assume that she was going to ask that, but it happened so frequently that it was habit to get it out of the way first.
"Fine...beast." she continued and slowly approached him. She found that whie she still wanted to kill him..she couldn't. Not with him appearing so human in many ways. Though now she found it hard to question him since her scarf was restricting her breathing, and so like him, she revealed her face, ripping the scarves off and throwing them to the side, keeping the fun trained on him. "You're going to be lucky today, I'm not going to kill you...but I am taking you with me."
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
He was surprised that she removed the scarf, rebels did not do that very often. "What is with the sudden change of heart human? You were determined to end me a moment ago." He looked at her inquisitively. Studying the features of her face, he hadn't seen a human up close like this for quite some time.
"Because...I may have another use for you." She stated, blowing a stray strand of messyish hair from her face and approached him, slowly so he wouldn't run. "I plan on taking you with me, to use as either bait, information, or whether other use I get out of you."
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"I wish you luck with this." He smirked, revealing rather long canines. "Using me as bait would be pointless, being captured like this only makes me weak and they would not even bother with retrieving me. And as for information, I would like to see you try and get any out of me." His smirk evolved into a smug grin. "But by all means, go ahead and try anything you like on me. I'm sure it will be amusing to see you feeble humans at work."