随机角色扮演 Long Story Short (FULL)

Sableye21 posted on Jul 04, 2014 at 02:05AM
3 (6 if you guys want two characters) random kids are sent out into the open world. They have to leave with each other,get to know each other better. You get in some bad situations but......that will be later in the story.They will at least live with each other until they know the meaning of life.

This inspired me from "Me Myself and Irene" that they struggled with Hank 'Bad ass side of Charlie who is also a perv' but Charlie and Irene got to have fun and later on marrying.

-RULES-
I really have none so....BLAH!

-CHARACTER SHEET-
(This is my character)

Name: I'm Jason Raleigh
Gender: I get this a lot.....IM A FRICKING MALE DUMB ASS!!!!!
Appearance: Oh your the rare one eh? A blind dumbass?!?!
Personality: I get pretty mad when people thinks that I'm a weird asshole, I TEND to stay calm,and a pretty fun to hang out with.
Bio: BLAH!
 3 (6 if 你 guys want two characters) 随意 kids are sent out into the open world. They have to leav
last edited on Jul 04, 2014 at 02:11AM

随机角色扮演 456 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 456

一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
(Awesomeness)

Name: Janellee Freedman
Appearance: oh um...are you blind, cu-cuz I know a good eye doctor
Personality: im re-really shy and really clumsy. I ran into a wall on my way here...owwie. Also when I get mad you don't wanna be around me. DON'T STEP ON MY GOD DAMN TAILLL!!! Nyah
Bio: *tears* stop asking me weird questions you're scaring me. But im a neko..half cat. Don't play with chemicals is my advice. Meow!
last edited 一年多以前
 (Awesomeness) Name: Janellee Freedman Age: 17 Gender: uh im fe-female Appearance: oh um...are y
Sableye21 commented…
哈哈 I like ur interview 一年多以前
sieluvzsoul commented…
tank u. I play adorable awesomely XP 一年多以前
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
I think we need two characters. What do u think?
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
blush
I don't know.....
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
(Lol Blushy Adorable face xD Well me you and the Dream can have two characters.

Name: I'm Brenda Durham
Appearance. Well if I'm not a boy you know what I have old ass bafoon!
Personality:I can sum times be like my best friend,Jason, or I can be SO ADORABLE!!!!!
Bio:Well Me and Jason are BFFs...he was born the day before me though. The reason he has white hair is because he as a rare effect. He can be two people in one body. So try to keep Jason to be Jason because if he changes to Chase I'm gonna slap his ass even tho that means I'm slapping my best friend.
last edited 一年多以前
 (Lol Blushy Adorable face xD Well me 你 and the Dream can have two characters. Name: I'm Brenda
Sableye21 commented…
I mean not a dream 或者 the dream...I mean DreamWriter xP 一年多以前
sieluvzsoul commented…
I know what 你 mean..don't hurt yourself (btw that's a saying) 一年多以前
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
(Interesting charecter and kk)

Name: Justin Timberlake is my name (Janellee: D-don't be an idiot J) okay fine my name is Justin Gavin
Appearance: are you fucking serious right now
Personality: well im a bitch as you can tell im also very sarcastic. Ellie here keeps me from slapping the shit outta bitches like you (Janellee: wh-why do I even bother)
Bio: noisy ass niggah. Anyways Janellee is my best friend (Janellee: and cousin) right and cousin. She doesn't like any other boy besides me so there HA (Janellee: that's not tr-true). That's all your gonna get jackass

last edited 一年多以前
 (Interesting charecter and kk) Name: Justin Timberlake is my name (Janellee: D-don't be an idiot J
一年多以前 xXDreamWriterXx said…
(Okay give me a moment to make the character and I'll be ready to go.)
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
(Characters dream...make 2)
(Gotcha)
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
(Kay)
Name: Mina Turner
Gender: *pulls slightly at the collar of her shirt* Wanna see for yourself? *winks*
Appearance: Um helloooooo?
Personality:I'm pretty weird and I guess I do space out a bi - Oh! Look a butterfly! Uh what were you saying? Oh and I like to flirt
Bio: Well I would like to get to know YOU better. Hehehe!
 Name: Mina Turner Age: I just turned 18! Yay me! Gender: *pulls slightly at the 领, 衣领 of her 衬衫
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
(SHe's my fave)
Name: The name is Michael Johns but people just call me Mike or Mikey.(Mina: Hi Mikey! Mike: *sighs* Hi Mimi)
Gender: Let me check *pulls pants and looks down* Yup I'm a dude
Personality: Well I can be quite the tease but a very sweet guy (Mina: Who are you describing? Mike: Me of course! Mina:*giggles* But mikey! You're not sweet! Mike: Go to sleep!)
Appearance: Someone needs to get your eyes checked out dude
Bio:Well I am close childhood friends with Mina. We've been together since we were kids. I guess you can say I'm like her older brother which is why I can be protective of her. Don't misunderstand ladies! I'm a caring and single guy. *winks*
 Name: The name is Michael Johns but people just call me Mike 或者 Mikey.(Mina: Hi Mikey! Mike: *sighs*
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
(Lol)
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
(Lol I like ur characters,Dream)

Jason and Brenda unpacked their bags at a small mansion. " I guess this is it." Jason said as he sighed signing the piece of paper. "Why do you have to be all saggy about having social friends! This is what we are here for..jackass" Brenda said signing the paper after him. They went to a bedroom on the left corridor of the mansion. They both unpacked as Jason notice a piece of paper on their beds. It read," Dear Newcomers,this will be your rooms. Meet Chef in the kitchen after you get settled." Jason frowned,"We have to eat with the people!?!? Ugh....If I was normal.." "You are normal,Jason. Stay normal so I don't have to deal with Chase.." Brenda said putting her things in drawers.

( ok so you guys characters will have to ignore the paper they are signing so they can't read on the paper...that's sorta the horror part that will be going later. )
(Hehe thanks!)

Mina was jumping her bed, giggling and having a grand time. "Come bouncy join bouncy me bouncy Mikey!"
Michael was unpack his stuff and putting it away. "No thanks I'm good. Now stop that before you get hurt." He warned her.
She slowly stopped and sat on the edge of the bed, watching him. "Okay!" She laid back with her arms spread out. "I'm hungry~!"
Michael sighed and closed the dresser. "You said that already."
She tilted her head to the side. "I did?"
"Yeah, 5 minutes ago."
"Oh yeah! I did!" She giggled and Michael rolled his eyes.
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
"Oh no. Im so terrified" Ellie said closing the last gore
"Don't worry you'll be fine. I don't wanna meet any punk ass bitches" Justin said plopping onto the bed
"Please be nice JJ" Ellie said
"Fine but only for you kitty" Justin said
"Meow" Ellie said
Michael opened the door and looked back at Mina. "Come on. Let's get you some food."
Mina smiled brightly. "Okay!" She clung to his arm as they walked down the hall and towards the kitchen.
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
"Let's go look around JJ" Ellie said
"Fine" Justin said as they both walked out
Michael looked around, checking everything out. "This place seems like a really cool place. Maybe I'll meet some hot chicks here." He smirked at the idea.
Mina hugged his arm more. "You have me!"
He sighed. "Yes I know but we went through this already. You are like my little sister that I need to protect."
She giggled. "Protect me! Protect me!"
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
Ellie and Justin saw Mina and Michael
"Let's hide" Ellie squeaked starting to run
"Let's not" Justin said grabbing her hand pulling her back
"Bu-bu-bu" Ellie said over and over so Justin slapped her on the lower back "but im shy" she said her pink cat ears going down her pink tail doing the same
"Oh c'mon kitty cat. They're just people" Justin said
Mina heard voice and turned to look. She smiled. "Look! We're not alone here!"
Michael turned to look also. "Huh,guess you're right." He waved. "Sup!"
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
Justin rolled his eyes but pulled Ellie over anyway stopping by them "see Ellie some people are here. Woo hoo"
Ellie peeked from behind Justin "h-h-h" she said over and over but Justin hit her back again "hi"
last edited 一年多以前
Mina gasped and pointed. "OMG! That girl has cat ears and tail! That is so cute~!" She giggled. "I want to touch it." She reached out and Michael smacked her hands away, making her pout and rub her hands.
"Be nice. Don't go touching people without permission." He smiled at the others. "Hey, nice to meet more people around here."
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
"Meow" Ellie squeaked as Justin pulled her from behind him
"THIS is my cousin Janellee Freedman and im Justin Gavin" Justin said
Michael pointed to himself. "I'm Michael Johns. This is my close friend, Mina Turner."
Mina waved happily. "Hi! Nice to meet you two!"
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
"Cool" Justin said before walking off

"JJ please come back" Ellie said as he sighed and walked back
"Sorry im a bitch" Justin said
Mina reached out again. "Can I touch your ears? They look so fluffy!"
Michael sighed. "Sorry about her."
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
Ellie smiled "it's fine"
Mina squealed with delight and began to touch her ears. She gasped. "Wooow~! They're so soft!" She blushed slightly. "Just like a real cat!"
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
"Well I am half cat" Ellie said
Mina couldn't contain her happiness and hugged her tightly. "OMG! I love you!" She petted her head. "So cute and adorable! I wanna hold you and pet you forever!"
Michael raised an eyebrow. "Okay, I think that is enough. Stop before you scare her away."
Mina pouted. "But she is so cute and lovable! I wanna keep her!"
"She's not a pet you can keep!" He reminded her, his eyebrow twitching.
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
"But I can change to one" Ellie said changing into a pink cat with a golden collar "see" she said before licking her paw "and if you want I can be your cat. But I just can't live with you. It'll be like having a best friend"
last edited 一年多以前
Mina squealed again, hugging the pink cat. "So cute! My best friend is a cat! How lucky am I?" She pet her some more. "Good kitty!"
Michael sighed. "You don't have to do that Ellie. You really don't. "
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
"Its fine. I dont really have any friends" Ellie said rubbing up against Mina's cheek
Mina giggled happily.
Michael sighed and scratched the back of his head. "Alright, it you say so..."
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
"Jeez. When you said you needed a master, i thought you meant a guy, are you done looking" Justin said
"I did and im not. But i can have a friend on the side" Ellie said
Mina nodded happily. "Yup! A friend on the side!"
Michael raised an eyebrow. "You need a master?"
Mina nodded happily. "Yup! A friend on the side!"
Michael raised an eyebrow. "You need a master?"
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
"Well kinna" Ellie said as Justin took a black strapless mini dress out of his bag "and theres one small prob...whenever i change back" Ellie said jumping to the ground changing back with no clothes, but smoke covered "im naked heh"

Justin put the dress on her standing her up
Michael raised an eyebrow.
Mina clapped her hands together. "Pretty trick!"
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
"Mhm" Ellie said
Michael crossed his arms. "Still doesn't answer the master thing."
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
"Look every neko has to have a master in order to stay healthy. Jesus christ dude" Justin snapped
"Justin what have i said about yelling" Ellie said
"Sorry" Justin said stuffing his hands in his pockets looking away
Michael sighed. "Then why don't you be her master." He said to Justin.
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
"I cant be. It has to be someone shes not related too. And im her cousin smartass" Justin said
"Im still looking for the right guy" Ellie said smiling
Michael put his hands behind his back ."Huh....good luck with that. Anyway, do you guys know where the kitchen is?"
Mina blinked and gasped. "Oh I almost forgot! I'm hungry~!" She pouted.
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
"No we were just heading there ourselves" Ellie said
"How the hell would you expect us to know that" Justin snapped
"JJ" Ellie said
"Sorry" Justin said
"But no we dont know" Ellie said
last edited 一年多以前
Mina giggled. "JJ snaps a lot!"
Michael shrugged. "It's whatever. Let's just go." He began walking.
Mina winked at JJ and gladly followed Michael.
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
Justin rolled his eyes as Ellie pulled him after Mina
"Youd think this big place would have a ma-map" Ellie said
"Whatever" Justin said
Michael kept looking around. "Or at least signs that said 'This way to Kitchen'"
Mina hummed along, not bothered at all.