随机角色扮演 Destined to be together (2 ppl rp) (romance rp) (closed)

LoneWolf900 posted on Jun 30, 2014 at 05:47AM
Yuma also know as the egotistic jerk to some people will eventually fall for someone, someone he thought that he could never fall for (like a rival of some sort)

---------Info---------
Name: Yuma Hiro
Appearance: Pic
Personality: Ego.... *can be loving*
Bio: Grew up as an only child, almost got everything he wanted growing up also
Dislikes: when people touch his hair, when some one beats him at something
Anything else: has part time job at the music store *job will change soon*

--------rules--------
1. no rules so you can do anything

Yuma also know as the egotistic jerk to some people will eventually fall for someone, someone he thou

随机角色扮演 120 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 120

一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
Name: Maka Albarn
Appearance:
Personality: kinna shy, really clumsy, quite easy to anger, she never gives up when she wants something
Bio: her parents died when she was very young so she's lived with her abusive uncle
Dislikes: when people call her baka or when someone asks about her bangs and why they cover her eye
Anything else: she is a ballet dancer
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Maka Albarn Age: 18 Gender: female Appearance: Personality: kinna shy, really clumsy, quite
一年多以前 LoneWolf900 said…
(ok ready)
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
(YP! You start....cuz you're awesome that way;))
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 LoneWolf900 said…
(....ok i will..)
Yuma was at the music store behind the cash register listening to some music on his Mp3 player ignoring most of the people there
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
Maka walked into the music store running over to the Japanese music "hm Luna Haruna. Cool" she picked up a CD and looked through the songs.
一年多以前 LoneWolf900 said…
Yuma turned up his music as load as it could and then he leaned against the wall and closed his eyes blocking off everything then he signed
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
Maka nodded and walked over to the register snapping her fingers in Yuma's face "hello. Could you turn that down...please?"
一年多以前 LoneWolf900 said…
Yuma opens one eye and looks at her then he shuts it and ignores her
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
Maka then slammed her hand on the counter leaning towards him her hair falling over her shoulders and she pulled the earphones out of his ears "look jerk. Im a customer and you're a cashier. You're supposed to ring out the customer's stuff. So quit being a selfish bitch and let me buy this album"
一年多以前 LoneWolf900 said…
"yeah fine" *snatches the album out of her hand and rings it* "its 25 bucks so pay up if you can afford that is''
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
Maka hands him the $25 "if I ever see you again" she started, snatching the album back "it'll be too soon" and with that she stomps out. "Jackass" Maka said
一年多以前 LoneWolf900 said…
*smirks* "idiots" *puts the headphones back in his ears*
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
"What a jerk. I swear if I ever see that jackass again. I'll beat the shit outta him" Maka hissed kicking a trash can out of her way "jackass"
一年多以前 LoneWolf900 said…
(im gonna get off now)
Yuma's boss walks over to him
B-"Mr. Hiro you can go now see you tomorrow"
Y- "Yeah bye" *leaves the store and walks towards his appartment*
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
(I thought you'd never go to sleep. But im gonna respond now. And I may not be on for a long time tomorrow. Im getting my cavities filled *gulp*)
Maka reaches her house
"Hello sweetie" her uncle said
"Fuck off you abusive jerk" Maka yelled walking into her room slamming her door, locking it
(Night!)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 LoneWolf900 said…
Yuma reaches him apartment and signs "i guess i could cook something" *walks towards the kitchen* (next day and sorry i couldnt reply yesterday stuff happened)
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
(Kay and it's fine. I was busy anyways. But I got my cavities filled yay!!)
Maka wake up at her computer with blood on her face "f**k" she said running into her bathroom cleaning off her face
一年多以前 LoneWolf900 said…
Yuma wakes up and walks gets ready then he walks over to where his job was
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
Maka takes a quick shower puts her leotard on and jumps from her windows her wet hair sticking to her face "damnit. I wish I could just move" she says pulling up her hoodie
一年多以前 LoneWolf900 said…
Yumas boss walks on front of him when he reached the music store
B- "Yuma your fired"
Y- "What...Why?"
B- "because the way you treat my costumers now get out"
Y- "fine, i hated this lame job anyway"
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
Maka looks at her phone "ive got an hour to spare. What am i gonna do, and im talking to myself. Damn i need friends"
一年多以前 LoneWolf900 said…
Yuma left the store "I hate the damn guy, i havent done anything to 'his' costumers "
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
Maka rubs her face "okay! Maybe i can practice in the park" she said running into the park putting her bag down on a bench, put her earphones in and started dancing
一年多以前 LoneWolf900 said…
Yuma walks towards the park and sees maka then went behind a tree 'what is she doing' he said to himself
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
Maka does one last spin on her tip toes then she lands "awesome i finally nailed it" she sits down smiling then she rubs her face again "i wanna get out of that hell house" she sighs and puts her face in her palms "jeez. Life is so difficult"
一年多以前 LoneWolf900 said…
Yuma smirks then walks behind her "Well that was a nice show"
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
Maka jumps up and sees Yuma "oh its just you. Sorry ill leave" she picks up her bag
一年多以前 LoneWolf900 said…
*grabs her arm* "Leaving so soon"
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
She sighs "dont you want me to?"
一年多以前 LoneWolf900 said…
"um...well not yet i gota ask you a few questions "
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
"okay what questions?"
一年多以前 LoneWolf900 said…
*lets go of her arm then sits down* "why do you want to leave that house you were talking about so badly"
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
"were you spying on me?!?" she crossed her arms
一年多以前 LoneWolf900 said…
*looks away from her* "I dont spy on people, i just happened to hear what you where saying"
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
*she sighs* "sorry i cant tell you that. Is that all?"
一年多以前 LoneWolf900 said…
"why cant you tell me exactly"
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
"because its personal and i prefer not to tell someone i dont even know"
一年多以前 LoneWolf900 said…
"hmm...good point...."
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
"anything else?"
一年多以前 LoneWolf900 said…
"no...Oh wait whats your name"
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
"Maka"
一年多以前 LoneWolf900 said…
''oh ok i'll remember that..well i got to go to my apartment....cant go back to work so bye"
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
"why? Did you get fired because youre rude? No offense"
一年多以前 LoneWolf900 said…
"well i got fired but i dont recall being rude"
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
"oh really. Need i remind you of when i came in. You snatched the album from my hand, your ignored me completley. Needless to say, youre kinna rude"
一年多以前 LoneWolf900 said…
"Whatever, im going to have to find a new job tomorrow...um...do you live alone"
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
"No i live with my abusive uncle....i mean..bye" *she begins to walk away*
一年多以前 LoneWolf900 said…
"ah, so thats why...you dont have to live with him you know"
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
*she stops* "dude its the only place i have. My parents are dead, and all of my other family lives all the way on the other side of the world"
一年多以前 LoneWolf900 said…
"Well i live alone in a big apartment and theres a guest room, so you could stay there"