随机角色扮演 Arcana.

Angel_Kiss posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 10:17AM
100 years ago, a magician by the name of Zellink locked 22 people into cards, tarot card with magical abilities.

100 years later, the cards begin to paper around the world, the cards will sign a contract with whoever finds them, and so, The Arcana Games were created.

(Confusing... I know.)

0 The Fool - Ender (me)
1 The Magician - Arco (tigerfinn)
2 The High Priestess -Ella Roa (Mirra1007)
3 The Empress - Gina (xXDreamWriterXx )
4 The Emperor - Luke (xXDreamWriterXx)
5 The Hierophant
6 The Lovers
7 The Chariot
8 Justice - Just (tigerfinn)
9 The Hermit
10 Wheel of Fortune
11 Strength - Sora Grey ( Mirra1007)
12 The Hanged Man
13 Death - Clona Jack(me)
14 Temperance
15 The Devil
16 The Tower - Eidolon (Liquidz_Flamez)
17 The Star - Irissa (kittyluv57h
18 The Moon - luna (kittyluv57)
19 The Sun - Adam (kittyluv57)
20 Judgement
21 The World

Rules Of The Game:

•No violence outside the arena
•Once the card is defeated, it will make a contract with the winner, therefore winner gains power
•Person may not have more than three cards.(unless you won them)
•Cards may not break his/her contract
•Death is tolerant

Name:
Card/s:
Other:

Card:

Name:
Abilities:
Cardholder:
Other:

Cardholders:

Cattleye Amans - 2 cards(strength & high priestess) - Mirra1007
Andrew Shane - 1 card(death) - me
Mystica Anew - 3 cards(the moon, the star, the sun) - kittyluv57
Daimen Darner - 1 card( the tower) - Liquidz_Flamez
Midori Dale - 3 cards (the emperor, the Empress, the devil) - xXDreamWriterXx
Conner Dale - 2 cards(judgement and the hierophant ) - xXDreamWriterXx
(....)

100 years ago, a magician 由 the name of Zellink locked 22 people into cards, tarot card with magical
last edited on Jun 27, 2014 at 08:53PM

随机角色扮演 88 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 88

一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Clona Jack
Card Type: Death
Ability: she can paralyze another card, or make them fall asleep, she takes her time stabbing them.
Cardholder: Andrew
Other: loves food
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Clona Jack Gender: female Card Type: Death Ability: she can paralyze another card, 或者 make t
一年多以前 Mirra1007 said…
Name: Cattleya Amans
Card/s: The high priestess and Strength
Other: She first found the hight priestess and won Strength in a battle. She also keeps it a secret that she's a card holder.
 Name: Cattleya Amans Age: 19 Gender: female Card/s: The high priestess and Strength Other: She fi
一年多以前 Mirra1007 said…
Name: Elia Roa
Card Type: The high priestess
Ability: Can created strong barries to protect her and others, she can see glimpses of the future and she uses her divine power to weaken, confuse her enemy or call spirits to help her. Main weapon is a puryfied bow and arrow.
Cardholder: Cattleya Amans
Other: she looks emotionless most of the time
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Elia Roa Gender: Female Card Type: The high priestess Ability: Can created strong barries to
一年多以前 Mirra1007 said…
Name: Sora Grey
Card Type: Strength
Ability: he has to ability to endure alot of attacks and hit his opponents with alot of strength (obviously). Most off the time he uses his fists but sometimes his dagger.
Cardholder: Cattleya Amans
Other: Was the card of an other holder but Cattleya won a battle and so now he's her card.
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Sora Grey Gender: Male Card Type: Strength Ability: he has to ability to endure alot of atta
一年多以前 tigerfinn said…
Name: Arco
Card Type: The magician
Cardholder: none
Other: he has a crush on Clona when they were young
a small bio: he was overtaken by the card's evil when he is sucked in the card
 Name: Arco Gender: male Card Type: The magician Cardholder: none Other: he has a crush on Clona w
一年多以前 tigerfinn said…
(arco and just are spawnable and very powerful cards so they are guaded by a golem with 2 hearts)
Name: Just
Card Type: Justice
Cardholder: none
Other: he and acro are great rivals
 (arco and just are spawnable and very powerful cards so they are guaded 由 a golem with 2 hearts) Na
一年多以前 Mirra1007 said…
(Little questions: - Can the card holders decide if the cards are inside of outside the cards? Or can they only go outside of their card in the arena?
- Can normal people see the people in the cards when they are outside of their cards? Or can only the card holder and other card holders see them?)
一年多以前 tigerfinn said…
(your RP)
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
(Cardholders are basically the masters, so they do what they want with the cards, and the cards can not disobey. Normal people can't see the cards, the arena is like a giant magic globe, it has the ability to make people see the cards ((does that make sense?)) )
一年多以前 tigerfinn said…
(idk? can we start?)
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Andrew Shane
Card/s: Death
Other: Andrew cared greatly for his cards, he let's them move around freely.
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Andrew Shane Age: 18 Gender: male Card/s: Death Other: Andrew cared greatly for his cards,
一年多以前 tigerfinn said…
(umm correction,the mage is accualy guarded by a golem that has two hearts and death is already taken pus the magician neds to be earned HARD because he and justice is insanely strong) (PEACE)
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
(Yeah, we can start.)
(Crap? Forgot to write in Abilities, please add them onto your cards.)
一年多以前 Mirra1007 said…
(alright. I'll think of some abilities and add them later :). Could you start because I never know how to start an rp XD)
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
(Lol, alright,)

Clona stretched her arms and yawned, it's been a long way, they had travelled from far just to enter this battle, "is it really worth it?" She glanced Andrew from the corner of her eye, "Well, you'll meet new cards." He sighed. "Or I might loose you... Hmm... It sounded better in my head."
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((I'm just a little confused. Is the plot simply to battle cards, or is it something different?))
一年多以前 Liquidz-Flamez said…
((I'm tempted to join this. May i Angel?))
一年多以前 Mirra1007 said…
Cattleya sighed as they finally arrived at the Arena. Even though it was close to her town it still had been a long walk. She looks at Elia who had been walking the whole time beside her to see she didn't even look tired or so at all. Elia looked straight ahead at the arena as she said. "The disguise is perfect. No one will regonize you after this." Cattleya had disguised herself before they went to the arena. She had dyed her hair blond, had green contacts in and she had put a decent amount of make up on to make her unregonizeable. She takes a card out of her pocket. "We're here." She says as Sora appeared out of the card with a smirk on his face. "Finally! I am ready to kick some butt." Cattleya just shook her head and says "We're just here to observe. No fighting will be done by us." Elia nods while he groaned, he had always hated this. He wanted to battle but his card holder wouldn't let him and it was even worse Elia agreed with it
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
(Kitty: um.. Well.. It's more like magic being that are trapped in cards, you know, like Cardcaptor Sakura, they're spirits waiting to be released)
(Feel free to join Flamez)

"Mm... There are so many of us... It almost feels like home." Clona closed her eyes for a moment, Andrew shook his head, "I hope we don't get picked first, we still need more training..." He mumbled as they walked in, Clona was now visible to the naked eye like all the other cards.
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Name: Mystica Anew, often known as the three element holder
Card/s: the sun, moon, and star.
Other: Mystica made it her secret goal to find what she calls the three element cards. Word somehow got out that someone had found all three, but no one knows her name. She treats her cards more like friends than anything else.
 Name: Mystica Anew, often known as the three element holder Age: 18 Gender: female Card/s: the sun
一年多以前 Mirra1007 said…
"Not even one fight?" Sora asked but Cattleya just shook her head. "Aw come on! I'm telling you to be brave and have faith in us. We can't lose! We-" Elia interupted him. "We are not unstopable and we can lose. Be smart and sit this one out." They kept rambeling like that for awhile. Cattleya just smiles and rolls her eyes, they were always like this. Together they walked into the arena.
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((And one more question before I make my cards: is there supposed to be something special about the fool?))
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
(I might fall over and sleep any second now.. Just to let you guys know...)
一年多以前 Mirra1007 said…
(me too XD it's pretty late here.)
Name: Daimen Darner
Card/s: The Tower
Other: He holds his cards very close to him.
 Name: Daimen Darner Age: 19 Gender: Male Card/s: The Tower Other: He holds his cards very close t
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
(The fool is more like a card that is not suppose to be there, but then is created, it is right now, held by the GM.)
(It's 12 midnight at were I am.. And I have school tomorrow... But then again it's the last day XD )
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Mirra1007 said…
(Haha it's midnight here too but I already have vacation XP)
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Name: Adam
Card type: the sun
Abilities: complete control over light, and some control over fire.
Cardholder: Mystica Anew
Other: He loves to fight, but Mystica never lets him.
 Name: Adam Gender: male Card type: the sun Abilities: complete control over light, and some contr
Mirra1007 commented…
He sounds like Sora XD 一年多以前
Angel_Kiss commented…
Looks like they're gonna be friends. 一年多以前
kittyluv57 commented…
XD 一年多以前
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
((Lucky, I'm stay right where I am for the next three weeks ((I'd probably go out with friends or something.))
一年多以前 Mirra1007 said…
(have fun!)
Name: Eidolon
Card Type: Tower
Abilities: He can make the earth his weapon by creating objects with it.
Cardholder: Daimen Darner
Other:
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Eidolon Gender: male Card Type: Tower Abilities: He can make the earth his weapon 由 creatin
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
(Holy crap, that's awesome)
Liquidz-Flamez commented…
Yep :P 一年多以前
一年多以前 Mirra1007 said…
(I don't want to fight against the tower XD)
Liquidz-Flamez commented…
Lmao! 一年多以前
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Ender
Card Type: the fool
Abilities: She invokes her powers, whatever she says comes to reality.
Cardholder: GM (I'll make him/her or someone else can make the GM)
Other:
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Ender Gender: Female Card Type: the fool Abilities: She invokes her powers, whatever she s
kittyluv57 commented…
Inori! 一年多以前
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Name: Luna
Card type: the moon
Abilities: complete control over darkness and shadow, since the moon is associated with night. Also has control over moonlight, which differs from normal light.
Other: she's very calm, collected, and sensible, she and Adam don't always get along.
 Name: Luna Gender: female Card type: the moon Abilities: complete control over darkness and shadow
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Name: Irissa
Card type: the star
Abilities: Irissa is a powerful card. Each star spirit has a unique power. Irissa can call upon a star, and harness its power, giving her hundreds of different varieties. But she's not invincible, she can only call upon one at a time, and she has to consciously uphold the power or it will fade. She can also control the placement of the stars, planets, galaxies, etc. In the sky. Not a very useful power, but she enjoys messing with the sky.
Other: she has an extremely random attitude, and is extremely talkative.
When she battles, she'll often use the stars to harness the same power as her opponent, confusing them.
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Irissa Gender: female Card type: the 星, 星级 Abilities: Irissa is a powerful card. Each 星, 星级 sp
一年多以前 xXDreamWriterXx said…
Name: Midori Dale
Card/s: The Empress, The Emperor, The Devil
Other: She loves her cards and doesn't like fighting much.
 Name: Midori Dale Age: 18 Gender: Female Card/s: The Empress, The Emperor, The Devil Other: She
Name: Conner Dale
Card/s: Judgement, The Hierophant
Other: He is Midori's older brother. Just like his sister, he doesn't fight. He usually just watches and learn. He is quite the charmer.
 Name: Conner Dale Age: 19 Gender: Male Card/s: Judgement, The Hierophant Other: He is Midori's ol
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
(( Dream, How do you get your characters with all those extra pictures on the side? Or am I just entirely oblivious to something obvious?))

Mystica was panting slightly, as the huge arena came into view. She smiled, they were finally here! She and Kaya lived a long ways away from this place, so it had taken two days of walking to get here. Her silver hair was pulled up into a hat so no one would see it. Irissa was an insanely powerful card, and she'd been very lucky to find her when she did. People who found out who she was might try to battle her for it. After looking around to make sure no one was watching, Mystica whipped three tarot cards out of the pocket of her short white dress.

"You guys! We finally made it!

With a small pop, three people had appeared in front of her, and each one had a different reaction.
"Great! Now let's go kick some ass!" Adam yelled, cracking his knuckles.

"Ohh! It's so big! And pretty! And the sky is so clear! Did Kaya have Keira change it? Huh, did she? Will we see a unicorn?" Irissa began to babble on and on. She stood out from most other cards, with her hot pink hair, neon pink and purple dress, and the odd rainbow aura she gave off.

"Hm. Looks noisy." Was all Luna had to say.

Mystica smiled, and then looked at Adam. "No, we're not going to do any fighting here, you know that!"

last edited 一年多以前
xXDreamWriterXx commented…
I simply went to zerochan.com, typed in silver rain and I got that! 一年多以前
kittyluv57 commented…
oh, cool :) 一年多以前
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
(Kitty, because the world card's location is ever changing, it hasn't bee found yet, and it would be too powerful to obtain.)
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
(2, The Chariot and temperance)
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((Well that basically takes away any sort of card she can actually use to fight or defend herself, the other cards she has can only increase chances of winning, not fight, and every other card has been taken . . .))
last edited 一年多以前
Name: Gina and Luke
Card Type: The Empress and The Emperor
Abilities: The Emperor: Can command any other card to do whatever he wishes. The Empress: Protects and can steal other's ability as well as cancelling abilities
Cardholder: Midori Dale
Other: They originally belonged to Midori's mother but after her death, they were passed down to Midori. The two are faithful to each other and Midori.
 Name: Gina and Luke Gender: Female and Male Card Type: The Empress and The Emperor Abilities: The
Mirra1007 commented…
O.O I 爱情 those two in the picture. 一年多以前
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
(Not everyone can be that powerful.)
Name: Roy
Card Type: The Devil
Abilities: Can make one go through their worse fears and torture them with hallucinations. Also has control over fire.
Cardholder: Midori Dale
Other: Midori found him outside an old burned down house. How the house burned down....only he knows. He doesn't play well with others and doesn't care who he belongs too. As long as he gets to torture people he will be happy.
 Name: Roy Gender: Male Card Type: The Devil Abilities: Can make one go through their worse fears a
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((Well . . . Technically everyone else can fight now except her . . .))
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((You know what, never mind, I'll jus delete those characters, I'm not getting anywhere with them. I have one powerful character now anyway.))
((I guess its my turn to jump in :P))

The ground began to quake slightly as Eidolon neared the arena. Daimen walked along side him with his hands in his pockets. He was quiet used to the way the ground shook when he was around Eidolon. It only made since that the ground shook. Eidolon wasnt exactly as small person.....thing. They had traveled a long distance to finally enter there second battle, or atleast watch one. Daimen looked up at Eidolon. "If we're chosen, we're going to do everything in our power to crush....well, beat our opponent. I've had you for far to long to lose you. You're my partner after all."
Eidolon leaned down to look at him. He nodded in agreement. For a big fellow, he didnt exactly speak much.
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
A young man with white hair rushed pass them, a girl... A card jogged, trying to keep up with him, "Ender! Hurry up will ya?" He shouted, "I'm sorry Caesar... " she mumbled as she wiped the sweat off her forehead.

(Some of you might ask, 'she's only a spirit, how can she sweat?', well, the arena turns the cards into physical form.)
 A young man with white hair rushed pass them, a girl... A card jogged, trying to keep up with him, "E
((Eh, makes sense))

Daimen looked up at Eidolon. He smiled. "Maybe we should hurry as well." Eidolon kneeled down and held out his enormous hand. Daimen stepped into it and was lifted up. He jumped onto his partner's shoulder. "Just try not to cause an earthquake or anything!" he added right before Eidolon took off. His steps were heavy. Daimen held on to him as they made their way to the arena and went inside.
Daimen looked around at all the other card spirits. He patted Eidolon's head. "Well, this should seem like home for you big guy....."
Eidolon did a loud groaning noise to agree with him once again.