随机角色扮演 Gifted -7 ppl RP- -FULL-

citrusella posted on Jun 24, 2014 at 06:23PM
Seven children were each born with an element. Water, Earth, Fire, Air, Lightning, Ice, and Energy, the most powerful. Each child will be called forth on the day June 28, 2014. They are here to stay at the institute for a while. They will receive a letter in the mail telling them about a school for gifted children located on an island. A plane will arrive at their house in two days. But little did they know, they aren't just there to stay and play. What if the owner and the workers were obsessed with normality? And what if they were there to be experimented on and to have their powers and memory of their powers taken away?

Character Forum
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Appearance-
Gift-
Bio [optional]-
Other [optional]-

ONLY 1 CHARACTER PER PERSON UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE A TEACHER AS WELL.
Have fun!
last edited on Jun 30, 2014 at 11:57PM

随机角色扮演 456 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 456

一年多以前 citrusella said…
Name- Jane Arkansas
Age- 12
Gender- Female....duh.
Appearance- I'll put a picture.
Gift- Energy
Bio- She has known of her gift since she was 3, and has been training for something like this. All she wants out of life is an adventure. This may be her chance.
Other- Bad temper.
一年多以前 citrusella said…
Here's Jane
 Here's Jane
一年多以前 citrusella said…
How come nobody ever joins MY roleplays, but if someone does the exact same thing as me, they join in. Explain that to me.
一年多以前 Firiel said…
Name : Luna
Appearance : Pic
Gift : Water
Bio [optional] : N/A

((Sorry, I'm late!))
 Name : Luna Age : 16 Gender : Female Appearance : Pic Gift : Water Bio [optional] : N/A ((So
citrusella commented…
It's okay. I was in a bad mood that day, I don't normally say stuff like what I said. I like your pic. 一年多以前
Firiel commented…
Thanks 一年多以前
一年多以前 citrusella said…
I'm gonna wait to see if anyone else wants to join. Okay?
一年多以前 heart-of_love said…
Name- Sakura
Age- 16
Gender- female
Appearance- pic
Gift- ice
Bio [optional]- n/a

(this might be fun XD)
 Name- Sakura Age- 16 Gender- female Appearance- pic Gift- ice Bio [optional]- n/a (this mi
citrusella commented…
Ooh! I like her! 一年多以前
heart-of_love commented…
Xd 哈哈 thx 一年多以前
一年多以前 citrusella said…
Okay, the next person that shows up, can you please make a boy?
"i'll make a boy of you want..i can use two characters XD)
一年多以前 xXDreamWriterXx said…
(I can make a boy!)
XD lol kay i'll leave it to dream)
Name- Damien Conner
Age- 17
Gender- Male
Appearance-
Gift- Air
Bio [optional]- N/A
Other [optional]- N/A
last edited 一年多以前
 Name- Damien Conner Age- 17 Gender- Male Appearance- Gift- Air Bio [optional]- N/A Other [opti
(he's cute Nice job Dream)
(Thank you!)
(oh..sorry to break it to you Dream..but Energy was already taken...)
(Awwww! Okay, I'll do Air.)
( i just noticed that Lol sorry)
一年多以前 Firiel said…
((Well, we just wait for other people for fill in or we fill the remained spot?))
(If no one else comes, I can do fire.)
一年多以前 Firiel said…
(So, we'll just need Earth and Lighting. Guess I'll take Lightning.))
then earth's all mine XD if that's alright with citrusella)
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((I was gonna take lightning though . . .))
(that's if no one else joins Kitty, and your about to join so you can have lighting)
一年多以前 citrusella said…
So...kitty has lightning, dream has air, heart of love has ice, firiel has water, and i have energy. I think I got that right.
一年多以前 citrusella said…
If nobody else comes, we can fill in the remaining spots. And if this is all of us, I can be Earth.
一年多以前 citrusella said…
Wait nvm someone took earth...and fire...and lightning is taken.......................oh well.
(Alrighty then XD can't wait to start lol)
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Name: Aria Phillips

Appearance: pic

Gift: lightning.

Bio[optional]: let's just say that it's dark, bloody, and she doesn't like to talk about it.

Other: she may or may not have a crush . . .
 Name: Aria Phillips Age: 16 Gender: female Appearance: pic Gift: lightning. Bio[optio
citrusella commented…
She's pretty 一年多以前
一年多以前 citrusella said…
[Does anybody wanna start]
Name- Mikoto Suoh
Age- 17
Gender- Male
Appearance- pic
Gift- Fire
Bio [optional]- N/A
Other [optional]- N/A
last edited 一年多以前
 Name- Mikoto Suoh Age- 17 Gender- Male Appearance- pic Gift- 火, 消防 Bio [optional]- N/A Other [op
(I'll start!)
Damien opened his mail box in his cozy home and walked back inside. He let go of the mail and let it float in the air. He went through them as he headed over to the kitchen. "Bills, bills, junk mail, junk mail, bills, strange letter....wait." All the other mails fell to the ground and the strange piece of mail landed gently into his hands. "What is this?" He went to the dining room chair and sat down. Carefully, he opened it and read what was inside. "A school for gifted children like me? Hmmm...sounds interesting. Sure why not." He continued to read through it. "I got two days to pack? Better start now." With the power of air, he pulled his suitcase out of the closet and opened up all his draws. He smirked. "This should be fun."

Mikoto was smoking, leaning against the wall of an old building when an envelope fell on top of his head. Mikoto touched it and looked at it. "What the hell is this?" It clearly had his name on it, making him curious. He ripped it opened and read the contents. "Oh you got to be kidding me. School? Really? Hell no!" He crumpled it up and tossed it away. "I'm not going anywhere." He pushed himself off the wall and walked away.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Aria was slowly walking along the street, holding an envelope and a letter in her hand. She was reading the letter as she walked, silently mouthing the words to himself. Her long turquoise pigtails were swinging back and forth in perfect motion with her steps. A few people from her school were walking by, and began to snicker. "Hey look! It's the quiet one with the weird hair!" They laughed, and began to follow her, shouting insults. Aria tried to walk faster, but they kept following.
Mikoto noticed a girl being followed by a few people across the street. He heard a little bit what they were saying and it wasn't nice. A part of him wanted to keep walking but...
He tapped on one of the kids shoulder. "Hey."
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
One of the kids in the front grabbed Aria's arm from behind, and threw her against the wall. She instantly began to squirm. "I wonder what's in your purse?" One asked, "could the weirdo possibly have money?" Aria was struggling harder now. On her temporary panic she forgot all about her powers. One of them grabbed her back, while the other held her against the wall. "Stop it!" She screeched, "let me go!" They just kicked her, and laughed.
Mikoto hated to be ignored and grabbed one of the kids that was kicking her and punched him in the face. He side kicked another one out of the way, hard. He took the two who were holding her and smashed their heads together, breaking their noses and throwing them on the ground. Mikoto stood in front of Aria and glared at them all. "Back the hell off her!"
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Aria slumped down into a sitting position, her hands over her mouth. She'd thought for sure they were going to really hurt her that time. All of the kids slowly sat up, three of the five were bleeding hard from their faces. They all slowly got up, and the one who seemed to be the leader, who had kicked Aria, tried to put on a brave face. "Oh yeah? Whose gonna make us?" He growled. Aria just sat there, trying to decide what to do.
last edited 一年多以前
Mikoto smirked as the fire on his cigarette grew. "I was really hoping you were going to say that." The fire roared as it fell from cigarette, circled around him and crawled towards the kids, flames high and looking deadly.
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
All them instantly looked terrified, and backed away slightly. They obviously weren't as tough as they put on. Just then, Aria remembered. She wasn't entirely helpless, was she? Suddenly, right in the middle of 'll of them, a bright, white bolt of lightning shot from the sky, striking the ground with a loud boom. That was enough for them. They all turned and ran, one of them shrieking. Aria just sat quietly for a moment, breathing heavily. "Th . . . Thank you . . . She whispered.
Mikoto slowly turned around and raised an eyebrow as the fire disappeared. "If you could do that, why the hell didn't you do that sooner?"
一年多以前 Firiel said…
((Wait, have Earth taken? If haven't I'll make one.))

Luna walked as a dolphin come out from her pool. Yups, her pool. Her pool have a portal that connected to the sea.
"Hey, Missy!" the dolphin shouted. Yeps, shouted, at last that's so in Luna's head.
"What's up?"
"A letter come for you. It fallen from the sky." The dolphin bring the letter with it's nose to Luna.
"Fall? weirdo.." She took the letter and sit next to the pool. "Lemme see, School? For people with like me.. gifted? You gotta be kidding me out."
"Better pack, Missy."
"You're right, Marsha." Luna jumped to her pool to give Marsha a hug, then she pulled herself out. Her clothes were dry,of course, all of her clothes are water-persistent.
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Aria just shook her head, and slowly stood up. "I . . . I panicked is all, and I . . . Forgot." She sighed heavily. "Sorry that you had to butt in like that." She bent down to pick her purse up off the ground, and fiddled with her long turquoise pigtails, unsure what to say.
Mikoto sighed and dropped his cigarette, stomping it out. "It's whatever. You going to be okay?"
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Aria nodded. "Yeah, I think so. As long as I don't run into anyone else from my school on the way home, I should be fine." She looked up at the sky. "And as long as I don't panic again."
Mikoto looked around. "Well even if you did, you can always use that lightning power of yours."
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
"Well, that's the point, I tend to forget I even have any power if I start to panic." She quietly stared at her hand, and watched as a few bits of static leapt up from it..
Mikoto looked at her fingers and then her. "Well...you're safe. That's enough good deeds for me for one day. See ya." He began walking away.
一年多以前 onix11 said…
( well I was going to make a character but unfortunately all elements were taken :( )
一年多以前 onix11 said…
Name: Terra Thompson
Appearance:pic
Gift: earth
Bio:N/A
Other:N/A
 Name: Terra Thompson Age: 16 Gender:M Appearance:pic Gift: earth Bio:N/A Other:N/A
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
"Wait!" Aria jumped up, and turned towards him. Something was still bothering her a bit. "Do you have . . . Do you have the gift too? And if you do, did you get the same letter?" She held up the white envelope in her hand. "The one about a school?"
一年多以前 onix11 said…
Terra walks up with the group of boys who Mikoto beat up and scared off. "That's the guy boss. That's the one who beat us up." Terra shakes his head. "You let this guy push you around. Some gang you are." One of the members spoke up. "But he produced a huge flame out of nowhere." This peaked Terra's interest. He walked up to the two and spoke up. "Hey, you the two that have been messing with my guys!"
Mikoto looked at her. "I did but I'm not going. Sounds lame." He looked over at terra. "And who the hell are you?"