随机角色扮演 Atlantis

Egyptkitty2113 posted on Jun 22, 2014 at 06:53PM
His brow puckered, "You have entered Atlantis, city of the God's finest creations. Home to nymphs, vampires, demons and many others that do not bear mentioning for they are unimportant."

Enter a mythical world of dragons, demons and nymphs...enter a world of dark
seduction and powerful magic...enter... Atlantis...

A lush green view. Thick, dew-kissed trees, some as bright as emeralds, others white as snow, circled the landscape. Clear waterfalls tumbled into pristine rivers. Rainbow-colored birds soared over heard. In the heart of it all was a crowded, pulsing-with-life city. Buildings of stone and wood created a maze of winding streets. Streaks of light emanated from the dome above, murky and dim, as twilight gave way to night, light from a crystal, instead of a sun. This is the Outer City, where most of the creatures of Atlantis make their everyday homes and businesses.
A war has broken out between the Dragons, and the Nymphs. The Nymphs have the Vampires on their side but the peaceful Elf race is torn. This war is powerful enough to ravage Atlantis and the surface world where we remain oblivious, little do the races know the Gods are planning it. Only the four human chosen ones can stop the war and save both worlds from ultimate destruction...Will they make it in time to ease the worries and end the war before the Gods' plan prevails?

Vampires: Race of eerily beautiful men and women who are able to walk around in the mock sunlight and of course drink blood. Though their race is often given doubts and feared because most assume that if they are bitten they will become like them. This is a mistake. Only humans can change and they often die as a result. Their leader is Layel, King of the vampires.

Nymphs: A race of mostly men and some women, who are just as gorgeous as their aura that draws you in. In order to survive, the Nymphs must have a lover at all time (a.k.a sex. A lot of it). Without this, they will weaken and eventually die. Their king is Valerian.

Dragons: At first glance, they seem to be just entirely intimidating men. But truly, they are fire-breathing Dragons who will never hesitate to burn their enemies to a crisp. They are a fierce warrior race and never back from a fight. Their leader is Darius.

Elves: The Elves are a peaceful race of men and women who reside deep in the forests between the Inner and Outer cities. They are a peaceful bunch, but will always aid their allies in a fight. Their leader is Arvenor.

Demons: Like the vampires, the demons are a race of beautiful men and women, only much much more vicious. They hardly have any moral compass, and almost no conscience of any good. They will devour any species they come across, and their sense of smell and taste are much more advanced. Their Queen was killed in battle, and they have yet to crown another ruler.

Rules:
Of course my own basic rules apply, most of you have role played with me before so you know.
The vampires can go out in the daylight here, only because this is not the real sun.
Try to keep to the story line and not go random, it confuses people.
Have fun!

随机角色扮演 10 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Egyptkitty2113 said…
Name: Dixie Richards

Species: Human

Bio: Dixie is...an exotic dancer in a club in New Orleans. She grew up without a mother and she was forced to work the family business thanks to her father and brothers. She takes pride in her dancing despite the fact and actually enjoys dancing, though not necessarily the kind of dancing she does.

Personality: Dixie is a spitfire. She has an incredible attitude and is not afraid to use it. Even more to add to the little firecracker, Dixie is only 4'10" and is a tiny little thing, but that will never stop her mouth from going, saying exactly what she feels.

How did they enter Atlantis?: Was on a trip to Brazil and stumbled through The Mist, the portal to Atlantis and is still in that cave, wondering where the heck she is.

((Also, if you want to be a ruler, simply ask me and you can have him!))
 Name: Dixie Richards Age: 29 Species: Human Bio: Dixie is...an exotic dancer in a club in Ne
一年多以前 Banette said…
Name:Mandi Buzz

Species: Demon

Bio:
Mandi is a hunting demon, though she is usually in tropical rainforests, she had moved to Atlantis 200 years ago, she's capable of hunting Whales, and setting water traps. though she mostly stays inside Atlantis, she does give rewards to those who do hunting. and she will help anyone who thinks they can hunt the Blue Whale.

Extra:
Her crossbow can shoot any type of arrows, and even ballistics.
last edited 一年多以前
 [b]Name[/b]:Mandi Buzz [b]Age[/b]: 630 [b]Species[/b]: Demon [b]Bio[/b]: Mandi is a hunting
((I'm sorry Banette but can you use one of the above listed characters or one of the humans please? I want thise filled in first) )
一年多以前 Banette said…
((A spirit isn't one of the listed people? aww :< well I'll change her to a Demon then))
((....did you even read the description?))
一年多以前 Banette said…
((I did, but i didn't know i was supposed to wait till the humans and Vampires/Demons/ect. were to be filled before we could make custom classes))
last edited 一年多以前
((Well the whole story revolves around the four clans and the four humans who are supposed to save them, so I thought that part was obvious.))
一年多以前 Banette said…
me thinks this is dead T^T
((Me thinks more people need to join as the humans or kings...))
一年多以前 Banette said…
This is dead T^T