随机角色扮演 What went wrong... {Romance Rp}

AmyRose11 posted on Jun 21, 2014 at 02:18AM
"What went wrong?" You ask yourself that question over and over trying to put the pieces together but you don't know what happened. You wake up in the middle of a grassy plain, but, hurt....what happened..." Do you know what happened, are you trying to keep it hidden, or do you have no idea what happened....I hope you find out what happened.

~Rules~
1.) No violence unless asked by me haha cuz u know, I made it lol
2.) Sex is allowed just don't get to descriptive ok grody lol
3.) Have fun, seriously!!

Profile page
------------------

Name:
Bio:
Appearance:

随机角色扮演 101 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 101

一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
Name: Lia
Personality: Quiet, confused, sweet, pretty cool
Bio: ...
Crush: Dunno yet... :3
Appearance: Refer to pic

Name: Lia Age: 17 Personality: Quiet, confused, sweet, pretty cool Bio: ... Gender: Hmm...take a
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
Name: Alan
Personality: Cool, very violent at times, quiet sometimes, loves to sleep
Bio: ...
Crush: I dunno!
Appearance: Refer 2 the pic

Name: Alan Age: 18 Personality: Cool, very violent at times, quiet sometimes, loves to sleep Bio:
一年多以前 Firiel said…
Name : Luna

Personality : I'm shy but can be naughty sometimes

Bio : I'm a straight a student, but I don't have much friend. My dream is to find somebody to love and true love.

Crush : *blushed* It's Alan...

Appearance : Refer to The Picture
 Name : Luna Age : 17 Personality : I'm shy but can be naughty sometimes Bio : I'm a straight
一年多以前 Firiel said…
Name : Brandon

Personality : I'm cool, smart, a flirter. But, there also time when I can be shy and a bit lust..

Bio : Not telling!

Crush : ....

Appearance: Picture
 Name : Brandon Age : 19 Personality : I'm cool, smart, a flirter. But, there also time when I c
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Name: I'm Elizabeth Priscilla Surovec. I hate my middle name, so don't you ever dare use it.

Personality: quiet. Anti-social. I have an overactive imagination, and I tend to sit in my own world for hours.

Bio: I'm not telling you . . .

Crush: *slaps him again* you're also nosy . . . ((It'll just be whoever likes her, probably))

Appearance: *rolls eyes* so you're perverted, nosy, and blind . . . I don't like you.
 Name: I'm Elizabeth Priscilla Surovec. I hate my middle name, so don't 你 ever dare use it. Age:
一年多以前 onix11 said…
Name: Kyle Wesmont
Personality: Hold an amazing since of peace and serenity.
Bio: I like to keep things personal well..personal
Crush: Lia
Appearanc:(pic)
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Kyle Wesmont Age: 17 Personality: Hold an amazing since of peace and serenity. Bio: I like
一年多以前 cutiepie101010 said…
Name: Rosie Price
Personality: girls just wanna have funnn
Bio: I had to live with my grandpa. Because my parents couldn't accept I was bisexual. *snickers*
Crush: ner
Appearance: ...I'm right here...
 Name: Rosie Price Age: 18 Personality: girls just wanna have funnn Bio: I had to live with my gran
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
((hmm....I think we need one or two more dudes to make this story run lol I'll make another!! someone else can make another))

Name: Ryan
Personality: Loud, flirty, pretty cool, likes to have fun
Bio: Why should YOU know??
Crush: *chuckles* Well, if you gotta know....*whispers* It's Elizabeth....*winks*
Appearance: Look at the pic!!!

((hmm....I think we need one 或者 two 更多 dudes to make this story run 哈哈 I'll make another!! someone
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Scott Brian
Personality: sweet, loving, you know, the nerdy guy.
Bio: .... You really don't need to know.
Crush: *buries head under the sand*
Appearance:

( should I make a girl too?)
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Scott Brian Age: 18 Personality: sweet, loving, 你 know, the nerdy guy. Bio: .... 你 real
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
((Sure! ^_^ I think we still need 2 girls actually lol XD))
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Alaska Brian
Personality:aquiet yet socialable girl,
Bio: Scott's older sister, she the more talented one.
Crush: *sigh.* can you tell me who your crush is? Then I'll tellyou mine..
Appearance: she has blue eyes, unlike the rest of her family who has Scott's red eyes.
 Name: Alaska Brian Age: 19 Personality:aquiet yet socialable girl, Bio: Scott's older sister, s
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
(( I think we're set, anyone wanna start?? ^_^))
一年多以前 Firiel said…
(( You start, Amy! ^_^))
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
((Alrighty))
Lia walks into the town totally confused about what happened. "Where.....Wh-what happened?" She walks into the city and slouches down against a wall.
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
Alaska pulled Scott up, he moaned, "Just a few more minutes mom.." "Open up your eyes idiot." She flicked his head, "Ow.. Wait, what?" He looked around, "What happened?" "Dunno.. Should we follow her?" She looked over at Lia, Scott shrugged, "Perhaps."
一年多以前 Firiel said…
Luna walked around, confused. "What's going on?"
Brandon bumping into Luna. "Err.. sorry. I'm Brandon by the way."
"I'm ... Luna..." said Luna shyly.
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
Lia sighs and turns around to see Alaska and Scott. "Hmm?"
Rosie was confused. How'd she get on...a grassy plain? She looked around and walked around. There were only a few other people. She walked up to two people (Brandon and Luna). "Hey do you guys know where I am?"
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
Alaska and Scott froze at almost the same time when Lia turned around, "Err..." they both said. "Haham..well isn't this awkward... Hi, I'm Scott and this is Alaska, do you know where we are?" Scott finally opened his mouth and said.
一年多以前 Firiel said…
Luna shook her head shyly.
"Well, I don't know. It's weird. How we get here in the first place?" Brandon said.
"I'm not sure. I thought I was the only one who didn't know why I was here." Rosie told the guy. "Hey what's your name?" She asked them
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Elizabeth woke up with a start. "Where . . . Where am I?" She muttered. Was she in . . . A grassy plain?slowly she sat up and looked around. Surprisingly, there were some others there, so she slowly approached them. "Um . . . Does anyone know why I'm here?"
Rosie turned to the other girl. "That's what I was wondering too..." She looked around again.
一年多以前 onix11 said…
Kyle woke up in the field beneath the grass when he say up and looked around. He looked around and seen a city not to far off. He starts to head his way to the city through the plain and after a small hike, he arrived at the city. He seen a small group of people if people and walked over to them. "Um excuse me, do any of you know where this is?" He points at the city.
Rosie laughed. "It seems we all don't know why we're here. I'm Rosie." She smiles.
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Elizabeth nodded, and blinked couple times. "Yeah . . . Well, my name's Elizabeth." She looked around the field curiously. Had she been sleepwalking or somthing? . . . No, she hadn't done that since she was six . . .
Rosie looked at the other girl. "That's a nice name."
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
"Well . . . Thanks." Elizabeth wasn't used to being around this many people, she usually preferred to sit alone in the dark. She brushed her foot back and forth nervously. "Does . . . Does anyone at least know where we are?"
一年多以前 onix11 said…
Kyle nodded his head. "Both of those are nice names. My name is Kyle Wesmont." He looks around his surroundings again. "Not in the slightest." He replies to Elizabeth.
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Elizabeth sighed. "Hm . . . I wonder what mom and dad are going to think when they wake up and find out I'm not there?" She surveyed the place once more with her gray eyes. This was pretty strange. Three people all waking up in the same grassy field.
一年多以前 onix11 said…
Kyle couldn't relate to the girl. Both his parents had died a few years back so he didn't have anyone to worry about him. "I think out next best option is to find out where we are."
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Elizabeth didn't really care for her so-called `parents`, she was more amused than worried at the thought of them being enraged to find her gone. Her parents had died as a child, and those who had adopted her were abusive, and kept her mostly for housework. The only one she was really worried about was her little sister Hope, who was also adopted. "Yeah . . . I guess we should just start walking and see where we end up."
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
Lia looked around and noticed Kyle and Elizabeth. "Oh?" She gets up and walks over to them. "Do you know where I am??"
一年多以前 onix11 said…
Kyle looked over at Lia and his heart skipped a beat. He pulled on his collar a bit and coughed. "Well miss we are in the same predicament you are as we do not know where we are either."
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
Lia sighed and looked in his eyes and smiles. "Damn." "But, thanks for the help."
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((Where's Ryan?))

Elizabeth sighed, and looked to her right. In the distance she could see what looked like a road. "I see a road up ahead . . . Maybe we should walk that way?"
Rosie just listened to their conversation. She was bored. She wanted to go do something. "Never means forever." She chuckled. Pierce The veil was amazing.
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
Alan walks around town chewing on home bubblegum listening to Coldplay on his cell phone. "What the hell happened...?" He thought to himself.
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Elizabeth sighed. She was a loner, if they weren't listening, she would walk by herself. With that, she began to walk towards the road. After finally crossing the road, she came across what looked like a town. "Where am I?" She muttered.
Rosie decided to follow Elizabeth. "Hey, I'm gonna follow you. It was getting boring back there. So tell me, what music do you listen to?"
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Elizabeth jumped slightly. "Well that's a random question . . . Really any genre except country works for me." She stared around. "Do you by any chance know what town this is?"
一年多以前 onix11 said…
Kyle began to follow them out. He looked back at Lia. "Hey, we should stick together. So come with us." Kyle began to go after Elizabeth and Rosie. "Hey wait up, I'm coming with you."

(Sorry everyone. I'm in around sequioa park an it's all mountains and no signal haha.)
Rosie smiled at Elizabeth before smiling at the other people. "Hey, you're coming! So does anyone know anything about this place?"
一年多以前 Firiel said…
((Kya!! I'm late for a lot!))

Luna turned to Rosie. "Hi Rosie.. I'm Luna... Nice to meet you.. I'm look forward for the help..."
Brandon nodded as greeting. "I'm Brandon.. No need for surname.. It's a pleasure to meet ya."
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
"Okay." She smiles and runs along with them. "This should be interesting.." She thought to herself.
一年多以前 onix11 said…
Kyle thought it was unfortunate but he was somewhat glad that he wasn't alone on this whole memory loss deal. He was also glad to see that Lia decided to come with them. "Well as far as figuring out where we are, I say we find a gas station to find out what city or even what country we are in.
"Nice to meet you guys too! And now we're all walking together on a road. Have you guys ever watched crossroads?" Rosie didn't want everything to be boring.
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Elizabeth rolled her eyes, and began to walk along the road towards a sidewalk. She didn't care for fun at the moment, she just wanted to figure out where they were, and why. She was honestly trying to ignore the others, she hated being with alot of people. And in her mind, they were a bit too cheerful about the situation.

After walking for a while, she saw what seemed to be a boy wearing headphones, walking along the sidewalk. (Ryan.) Did he live here? Maybe he could help. "Excuse me!" She called, "could you help me?"
一年多以前 onix11 said…
Kyle scratched his head when he heard Rosie's question. "Hmm, I don't think I've heard of that. What's it about?" He thought conversation would help keep his sanity up.
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
Lia walked along kicking pebbles along the street. "mmm...."