随机角色扮演 Mapped in Stars

Valjean_24601 posted on Jun 16, 2014 at 02:43PM
In a society dependant on astrological findings, citizens of chill mountain top lands of Scalene are sorted into "The Twelve", meaning the twelve respectable houses of the zodiac. Each house is headed by both a lord and a lady whose knowledge of the stars exceed all others. The rules here in Scalene are written by the skies and destinies are mapped in stars. Marriages and relationships depend on the compatibility of signs, everyone is matched with a specific partner at age 18, when to have children depends on that of the astronomical clock, guided by constellations and worship the planets for they are the center
peices of the solar system.

Do not stray from the path given. The stars are everything.

{ The fault, Dear Brutus, is not in our stars but in ourselves that we are underlings... }

The Twelve:

Aries
{ The first of the twelve, and a house of great leaders and politicians, dates ranging from March 20th to April twentieth, this house is the element of fire and home of the Ram. Their robes are crimson as a sign of respect to the god Ares. They are only to be paired with a member of the Leo or Sagittarius House.

Members:
- Astrid Beauregard~ valjean_24601
-Emilia Beauregard~666demon

Traits:
-headstrong
-energetic
-reckless
-determined
-competitive

Taurus
{ The house of Venus and home of the Ox, they are strong and stubborn with dates from April 21st to the 21st of May. Earth is their given element and look best draped in green. Compatible with both Virgo and Capricorn

Members:
-Isaac Wyett ~Angel_Kiss

Traits:
-Practical
-Preserving
-solid
-loyal

Pisces
{ The most spiritual of all the houses and the worshippers of Neptune and water. They have an emotional and spiritual connection to their element and seem to be more influenced by their feelings rather than the other houses. These people are likely to be matched with a Gemini or libra.

Members:
-Evangeline Constance Hollows~ Kittyluv57

Traits:
- Compassionate
- Adaptable
- Accepting
- Devoted
- Imaginative

Gemini
{ The most temperamental of the houses, the house of mercury air and the twins with dates from the 22nd of May to the twenty first of June, compatible with Pisces, Aquarius or libra

Members:
Lord: -Castro Tantor~ Valjean_24601

Traits:
- Energetic
- Clever
- Imaginative
- Witty
- Adaptable

Aquarius
{ The second house born of air with the ruling planet of Saturn they harbour the dates of January 20th to February 18th. This is by far a house ruled by intelligence and have discovered most of the astrological information for Scalene. This house is compatible with that of the Gemini and Libra.

Members:
Lady: -Autumn Snow Roland~ Angel_Kiss

Traits:
- Energetic
- Clever
- Imaginative
- Witty
- Adaptable

Libra
{ One of the most carefree houses, one based on good looks and beautiful things, a vain house that holds the largest exports of jewels and clothing. They worship Venus and respect the compatibility more than any other house. They are usually paired with Gemini or Aquarius with dates from the 23 of September to the 22 October

Members:
-Jack Price~Cutiepie

Traits:
- Diplomatic
- Graceful
- Peaceful
- Idealistic
- Hospitable

Virgo
{ Another house of earth that values Mercury. A house of merchants and business men, These dates are august 23 to September 22 and are compatible with both Taurus and Capricorn.

Members:
-Talia Grigori~Cutiepie
Traits:
- Analytical
- Observant
- Helpful
- Reliable
- Precise

Cancer
{ Cancer dates are June 22 to July 23rd and opposites attract best with these ever changing worshippers of the moon. With an element like water it is rare but are paired more often than not with fire elements, making them compatible with a number of houses aries, Scorpio and Pisces but are never to be with an Aquarius.

Members:
-Elias Vanderbuilt~Egyptkitty
Traits:
- Loyalty
- Dependable
- Caring
- Adaptable
- Responsive

Scorpio
{ the birthplace of all great leaders Scorpios are compatible with Cancer and Virgo. The ruling planet of these independent and confident water based citizens are Pluto's people and have the dates the 23rd of October to the 21st of November.

Members:
-Tatiana Mcfinely~Egyptkitty

Traits:
- Loyal
- Passionate
- Resourceful
- Observant
- Dynamic

{{will add more of the houses as people join}}

Character Sheet:
Lord/Lady:
Name:
Zodiac:
Personality:
Appearance:(picture is optional)
Bio:
Other:

Time period:
A medieval sort of era but with a bit of a modern twist on clothing, design and astrological science. The only technology that can be found is the labs of the professors and seers, astrological clocks and telescopes but hats about it for advancement.

Rules:
-make both a female and male character
-accepting of homosexual pairing just specify in Bio if that's what you'd like
-anything is possible really as long as you stick to the theme
-no god modding or anything
-no one liners, make this a quality RP and haaaaaaave fuuuuuuuuun :)
last edited on Jun 16, 2014 at 11:42PM

随机角色扮演 355 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 355

一年多以前 Valjean_24601 said…
Name: Astrid Beauregard
Birthdate: March 29
Zodiac: Aries
Personality: she is the daughter of the Lady of the House, making her strong willed and stubborn, a bit rebellious against the sign which worries her family
Bio: even at a young age she questioned the stars and the society's fascination and obsession with them. The thought of having no free will terrifies her which is why she is in trouble often with her mother and father often after running off to the fields or purposely losing their herds of sheep and other things simply to spite her parents. But she is coming of age and at 18 will be paired with someone and it's causing her to panic
 Name: Astrid Beauregard Age: 17 Birthdate: March 29 Zodiac: Aries Personality: she is the daug
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((Question: is this an rp where we're going to be paired up with other roleplayers?))
((It all depends once the RP started we'll see what characters are compatible with other a and we'll go from there))
((It all depends once the RP started we'll see what characters are compatible with other a and we'll go from there))
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Isaac Wyett
Birthdate: 1st May
Zodiac: Taurus
Personality: he's pretty stubborn, once he made up his mind, you can't change it no matter what, loyal to his friends and family, he'll always be there for you. A soft and gentle person who enjoys natural and animals.
Bio: Growing up in a strict family means he couldn't have fun, so he tends to give his little brother a better life. Because of his stubbornness he gets into conflicts regularly, but later he goes back and apologizes. He doesn't have a good relationship with his parents, he keeps his mouth shut around them.
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Isaac Wyett Age: 18 Birthdate: 1st May Zodiac: Taurus Personality: he's pretty stubborn,
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Name: Evangeline Constance Hollows. She almost never called by her full name, since she hates how fancy it is. Her nicknames are:
Eva - most people call her this, and she would prefer that you refer to her as such.
Connie: a shortened version of her middle name, only those very close to her will call her this.
Bunny - a name granted to her by her friend Orchid. Do not refer to her as this, unless you wish to have your head punched in.

Birthdate: March 1st

Zodiac: Pisces

Personality: Evangeline is quiet, thoughtful, creative, and has an overactive imagination. She has a strange, yet simple view on the world: she hates it. She would much rather spend days in the world of her imagination than spend an hour in the harsh expectations of reality. She cares nothing for any of the star teachings, and is often sneaking out to be by herself. However, if needed she can be very strong, and a good fighter.

Appearance:(picture is optional):

Bio: Evangeline is the oldest of the four children of the lady of the house. Being the oldest, her mother and father had many high expectations for her. Obviously, she didn't live up to very many of them. Her preference of imagination over reality absolutely enraged them. They constantly beat her down, and try to get her to listen to them but she paid no attention. They also hate that she gave herself a nickname, they gave her the name Evangeline Constance because it was fancy. So she is often the target of verbal, and sometimes physical abuse. Evangeline will often run away to be alone. She turned eighteen a week ago, and they've been trying to find a suitor for her. But none so far have been able to tolerate her views on the world, and her imaginative personality.

Other: unknown to her family and friends, Evangeline is schizophrenic. Ever since the age of five she's been seeing the people of her mind pop up everywhere, but she kept it a secret. That's one of the reasons she hates reality, all of her "friends" come from her imaginary world.
 Name: Evangeline Constance Hollows. She almost never called 由 her full name, since she hates how 粉丝
((Awesome, I'll probably wait for a couple more people before we start but we will start soon for sure :) ))
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((Great! I wonder who will be compatible with a schizophrenic Pisces?))
((Hmm... I'm gonna have to ask everyone to make both a female and male character just so we have pairs all the time instead of an odd number. If that not too much to ask..))
Lord/Lady: lord
Name: Castro Tantor
Birthdate: may 30
Zodiac: Gemini
Personality: Clever and witty, cold and sometimes cruel with his words though he doesn't mean to be
Bio: Raised in the high house of Gemini he took the head at the young age of seventeen after his parents unfortunate deaths. He is known to be harsh and at times cruel and temperamental as the winds he rules. He is loved by his subjects and followers but despised by the other houses with passion. He is lonely and hopes to matched soon hoping that would help him ease his temper and fits of anger

Lord/Lady: lord Name: Castro Tantor Age: 21 Birthdate: may 30 Zodiac: Gemini Personality: Clev
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
(do they have to be paired with specific zodiac?)
((It's the set of rules for the houses that they are paired with compatible zodiacs but sometimes two partners go against the rules but the relationship is shamed by the houses and families))
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
(ah, I see)

Lord/Lady: lady
Name: Autumn-Snow Roland
Birthdate: 24th February
Zodiac: Aquarius
Personality: shess exuberant, lively and exhibitionist, a very honest girl, she will not believe you until you show her an evident of somesort.
Bio: lady of the house, she was named Autumn-Snow because of her auburn hair and the strain of white hair. She has a pretty normal and happy life.
Other:
last edited 一年多以前
 (ah, I see) Lord/Lady: lady Name: Autumn-Snow Roland Age: 19 Birthdate: 24th February Zodia
(( we shall start once kitty makes her male character))
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Name: Jonathan Markson

Birthdate: August 24th

Zodiac: Virgo

Personality: he's very confident, and not afraid to speak his mind. He's extremely picky, and critical, but can be soft if you're someone close to him.

Bio: Jonathan is a distant cousin of the leader of the house. He only came to this place because it had a school that would help him excel in his studies, he enjoys learning. However, he was recently told that as a citizen he would have to be married off since he was over 18. While not happy about it, he will be willing if he can find a suitable person.

Other:
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Jonathan Markson Age: 19 Birthdate: August 24th Zodiac: Virgo Personality: he's ver
((So what do you guys suggest for pairings as of now?))
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((I'm not sure. I don't really care who I'm paired with, I'm bad at playing male characters.))
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
(someone should actually be Libra..)
(( female or male? I can switch one of mine))
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
(Could you perhaps put up Virgo and Libra's bios? Its easier for me to look that way.))
Yeah for sure
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
(this is what I was thinking:
Astrid (libra)- Jonathan
Issac - Evangeline
Autumn-snow - Castro.... Just an idea)
一年多以前 Egyptkitty2113 said…
((I will join soon, need time to make a bio))
Done
((Good idea Angel_Kiss, I like it.))
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
(probably have to change that idea once @egyptkitty2113 makes her characters.. Well, off to bed, night)
一年多以前 cutiepie101010 said…
(I'll join,I just need to know what would be best for me to do.)
((Okay just waiting on Egyptkitty then))
((What ever you'd like, it'd be more helpful if you chose zodiacs compatible for the already made OCs.))
Lord/Lady: Lady
Name: Talia Grigori
Birthdate: August 25
Zodiac: Virgo
Personality: Very sweet and pays attention
Bio: Her father is a great businessman and her mother takes care of her...she doesn't have many friends because no one really talks to her.
Other: ...she likes food...and she likes both girls and guys
last edited 一年多以前
 Lord/Lady: Lady Name: Talia Grigori Age: 17 Birthdate: August 25 Zodiac: Virgo Personality: Very
((Let me think about my other one...))
Lord/Lady: Lord
Name: Jack Price
Birthdate: October 10
Zodiac: Libra
Personality: carefree, fun, messes around
Appearance:(picture is optional) usually looks better
Bio: His father and mother raised him like a prince but he's not too spoiled.
Other: no...
 Lord/Lady: Lord Name: Jack Price Age: 18 Birthdate: October 10 Zodiac: Libra Personality: carefr
一年多以前 666demon said…
Lord/lady: lady
Name: Emilia Beauregard
Birthdate: April 11
Zodiac: Aries
Personality: She is very quiet when around her family but around other people she is a ball of energy. She loves children and is hoping for at least 3 if not 2.
Bio: she is oldest child of the house, step sister of Astrid. Her hair was naturally crimson at birth, she had always found a fascination for her sign and its history but never wanted to marry who she did not love.
last edited 一年多以前
 Lord/lady: lady Name: Emilia Beauregard Age: 18 Birthdate: April 11 Zodiac: Aries Personality
((Awesome! Just waiting on Egyptkitty and then we'll start.))
一年多以前 Egyptkitty2113 said…
Lord/Lady: Lady
Name: Tatianna McFinely
Birthdate: 10/25
Zodiac: Scorpio
Personality: Scorpios are fiercely independent. They are able to accomplish anything they put their mind to and they won't give up. They are perfectly suited to being on their own. They are not social butterflies like some other zodiac signs and some actually prefer to live on their own that way there is never any issue of who controls what at home, they like to be in control. This is exactly Tatianna. She refuses to conform and hates being told what to do. The only way she will ever obey is if The Stars are saying what to do, just like this marriage of hers.
Bio: She grew up as every other Scorpio child, learning that she should never be one of the flock, but the leader. She was born to lead, never to follow and she strongly believes this. Her style is more laid back of course, but her activities often prove her leadership skills in a battle and other events.
Other: Her softer side comes out when she is swimming and she often will sneak a sweet piece of food away.

Lord/Lady: Lord
Name: Elias Vanderbuilt
Birthdate: 6/21
Zodiac: Cancer
Personality: Those born under the sign of Cancer, ruled by the mysterious Moon, are one of the zodiac's enigmas. It is fair to say that most Cancers are a bundle of contradictions. Compassionate and caring with friends, family and lovers, yet they can cut to the bone with their jealous remarks and ever-changing moods. Endearingly eccentric on one hand, and on the other, insecure about how others see them. Like their astrological symbol - the Crab - Cancers can appear hard and insensitive on the outside. However, for those of us who know and love a "Moon Child", we understand that deep below lies a softness and sensitivity that makes them so very special, and Elias is no different. He has a hard shell, but once you get to know him, he is the sweetest and most protective man you will ever meet.
Bio: Elias is extremely kind hearted, and is always willing ot help, but cross him and he will cross you. With his sword.
Other: He really likes soft things, it is a secret of his and his favorite animals are cats.
 Lord/Lady: Lady Name: Tatianna McFinely Age: 18 Birthdate: 10/25 Zodiac: Scorpio Personality: Sc
((Okay any pairing ideas or suggestions or preferences?))
(Why don't we all just Starr out by meeting each other?)
((For sure, and so it begins...))
"Talia! I'm serious if you don't get out here I'm gonna start doing things I'll regret." Astrid complained loudly outside the door to Talia's room at the court. A quiet breeze blew as it usually did on these warm spring days, carrying the sounds from the square up to lofty windows. The bakers and carvers and pendent makers, the seers and scientists and all others trying to make a living in the cluster of the main square which is where the two girls would be headed to next before Astrid's inevitable pairing. She'd made sure she was dressed decently enough. Skin tight leather trousers and fur lined boots with a long sleeved pale red toga and a fur covering over that too keep out the chill. The Ram broach that marked her as a royal was clipped to her small fur cover and it was getting increasingly annoying as she became increasingly more impatient.
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
"Evangeline? Evangeline, where are you? Evangeline Constance, if you don't come out here this instant -"
Evangeline was gone. She'd been informed they were going to try once again to find her a suitor. He was supposed to come over this afternoon. Her mother had plans to dress her up, do her hair and makeup, and make her look like the lady she was supposed to be.
Well not today.
Eva had run away again. She was tired of being ordered around, and just wanted some peace and quiet.
At at the moment, she was in a surprising place: up in a tree. She was resting in the long, thick branches of an oak located somewhere in a park. She was dressed in clothes that made her look like commoner, and that were easy to run around in.

In his room at his older cousins palace, Jonathan was laying in a hammock placed in his room. The window nearby was open, letting in a light breeze to keep him cool. In his eyes, this was the life. Rocking back and forth, feeling the cool wind on his face, working on his studies. A maid suddenly walked in.
"Mr Jonathan sir, your cousin would like to see you."
He sighed, and got up. Probably more news about finding a mate.
"Okay Astrid! I'm coming" Talia shouted and opened the door. Astrid looked great, as always. Talia had black leather pants and black leather boots on. She had on the white coat lined with wool that Astrid gave her before. Under that she had a sky blue top on. "Tell me, Astrid, where are we going again?"
一年多以前 666demon said…
"Father, I am sorry if I interupted your studies of suitors but this is important that I ask you of this." Emilia gave a small curtsy before walking up to her father more, the long crimson spring dress was a bit darker than her hair. Her father glanced up at her and nodded, giving her time to speak. Closing her eyes she took a deep breath. Conceal, don't feel was running through her mind. "I would be honored to have a suitor but I want someone who will love me and not just a random person, but if I have to go with tradition I shall have honor and pride along with it."
"To the square if course to pick of a few trinkets and then back to the palace where my father and that witch of a stepmother will surely be waiting for me. The girl she brought along with her is nice enough but looks too much like the old bag to be friends with." Astrid complained. She had nothing against Emilia other than she was her nasty nasty stepmother's daughter. And her stepmother wasn't as horrid as she made her out to be everyone knew that but if there was a time where Astrid wasn't overly dramatic the rest of the houses weren't there to witness it.
Talia felt bad for Astrid. "I'm sorry..." Talia wondered if joking around would help her. "Remember that one time when I had that huge crush on that one girl and trued to kiss her?" She winked. "And then she slapped me? I was sad for days." Talia laughed. "That was funny."

一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Evangeline suddenly gave a little jump, and nearly fell out of the tree. Unseen to anyone but herself, a girl her age with soft blonde hair and doe Brown eyes had appeared beside her. "Hey Connie!" She said cheerfully. Evangeline gave a sigh of relief. "Alice! Don't scare me like that!" This was the result of her schizophrenia. People that only she could hear, see, and feel we're constantly appearing before her eyes. They were her friends, but she had never told anyone about them. The girl looked down below them. "So, been hanging out in a tree, huh?" Eva nodded. "Yep, mother won't find me here."
Astrid gave a grim smile and nodded only slightly,"that's because she wasn't compatible in the least I don't know what you were thinking." She rubbed her slender fingers the inky black curls of her well managed pixie cut,"imagine if you were paired with some one like that... Eugh." She grimaced.
Castro was becoming increasingly more impatient with Evangeline's parents. Why was it taking so long to prepare their daughter? Why was this meeting taking up most of his afternoon? With a frustrated groan he continued his quick pacing, his impatience getting the better of him. He'd been waiting for nearly an hour after arriving from the Gemini Court and he had to hurry back, there was traitors to smite and a village to care for but no, he was stuck here, making an effort to find a mate simply to please his senile old nanny.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Evangeline's mother was storming around the house, throwing open doors in an effort to find her. She founded into the room where two of Evangeline's sibling were playing with a puzzle.
"Angelique! Marco! Where is your older sister?"
They both shook their heads politely, indicating they didn't know. Their mother was now trembling with rage as she realized her daughter had yet again escaped another meeting.
The king politely walked into the throne room where Castro was waiting, and bowed politely.
"My deepest apologies sir, but it seems our lovely daughter has . . . Run away. Unless you come to help us find her, I'm afraid we will have to save this meeting for another day."
last edited 一年多以前
Talia laughed evens harder. "Yeah, that would be horrible. Sometimes, I think I should give up on girls." Talia smiled. "I still like boys, even if they don't like me." Talia sighed. "I don't really care. I just want to be with someone who loves me for who I am. I think I would go against council orders if I had to."
"The court would blow a gasket if you strayed from the stars, not to mention your father would absolutely destroy you." Astrid rolled her eyes at her friends notions of rebellion and quickly paid the baker in the square for a strawberry tart she swiped up.
Castro scoffed in disbelief at that,"you think, that I, a lord of the houses, has time to look for your incompetent child?" He shook his head as a bubbling cruel laughter spilled from his lips only to be replaced by the hardening of his mouth in a grim line,"no. The meeting is off. I'm greatly disappointed in you."
"Oh yeah, the court and my father." Talia rolled her eyes and sighed. "I don't get the big deal anyways. Its like they don't want us to have a democracy." She looked off in the distance. "Honestly, I think I'm more scared of my father then the court." Talia chuckled.