随机角色扮演 \ The Colosseum /

Axel1313 posted on Jun 11, 2014 at 04:19PM
You may have been a soldier or a thief or even simple merchant or farmer, but not anymore. Now you are the subject of amusement for a very cruel emperor. Sent out to battle other warriors or vicious beasts such as the might lion or foul minotaur. Trained harshly or pulled right off the streets, it doesn't matter. You are doomed to a life of battles to the death!

Let the battles begin!

There is a royal family, but there are only 6 places. King, queen, and the rest may be either a prince or a princess. (please ask me first and if nobody claims the emperor for a while then I'll just take the roll.)

Gladiators may be either male or female.

There will be mythical beasts and gods (again, if you wish to be one. please ask me first and please keep them true to the time period.)

Rules
Swearing is allowed
Sex is too, just don't get too carried away with it.
No god modding or you shall get the emperor's disapproval and be fed to the lions.
no killing another person's character without their permission
No one liners!!! or I will cut of your thumbs and then dip them in salt.
Remember that these are not modern times so no modern technology!
Have fun! Or I will smite thee!

For profiles:
Name
Gladiator/ Royalty/ Citizen:
Reason for being a gladiator
Bio/Background.
 你 may have been a soldier 或者 a thief 或者 even simple merchant 或者 farmer, but not anymore. Now 你 ar

随机角色扮演 163 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 163

一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
Name: Cassius
Appearance:pic
Gladiator/Royalty/ citizen: Gladiator
Reason for being a gladiator: Thievery
Bio/background: His family is extremely poor, barely scraping by as merchants. It was the reason he fell into thievery to begin with and resulted in him being captured and forced to fight as a gladiator in the Colosseum.
 Name: Cassius Age: 24 Appearance:pic Gladiator/Royalty/ citizen: Gladiator Reason for being a gla
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
((Quick example of a creature that you may face))
 ((Quick example of a creature that 你 may face))
一年多以前 Egyptkitty2113 said…
((-squeals!-))

Name : Aziza
Appearance :picture
Gladiator/ Royalty/ Citizen: Gladiator
Reason for being a gladiator : Brought in on a merchant slavery ship frm Egypt and was forced into it. She does not know how to fight and tries her best to escape.
Bio/Background. Is rumored to be Egyptian royalty, but nothing else is known of her past. She speaks the language very well, showing she is educated, but she is quiet and shy. Sometimes, when she believes that she is alone, she will begn to sing.
 ((-squeals!-)) Name : Aziza Age :22 Appearance :picture Gladiator/ Royalty/ Citizen: Gladi
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
This existence was a cruel one. Like every day sice he was captured Cassius was cleaned before his and then forced into his armor. After shoving a sword and shield at him they drug him to the arena entrance. He could already hear the crowds cheering and the sounds of swords clashing. His stomach was in knots. He hated every moment in the arena. Fighting for his life and receiving deep scars every match. He would have happily died by now if they emperor hadn't decided to pay his family every time he won.
Since she had refused to wash, the guards had done it themselves, moving Aziza about the stall roughly as they scrubbed her down. They didn't bother sending her to train, they didn't care if the woman died or not, she was simply entertainment to them. All she was thankful for was that she was usually beaten so much that they never found her apeaking enough to force themselves on her like they had on the boat when she was sold.
She spent the next hours until the match being strung into the armor for the gladiators. They put heavy pads and chest plates on her, and a helmet that covered her face so that the ones dueling her never knew she was female. If they knew...they'd go easy on her and they never wanted that.
"Good luck woman." The one sneered as he shoved her into the arena, forcing her to straighten and walk out in the grace of a male gladiator, "Your opponent is undefeated. One less hardship for us." And she was alone. Walking out to the middle, small sword in hand and helmet positioned as she strode out.
She was glad her opponent was good. That just means she would die quickly, and this torture would end. She didn't know how to fight, and the two fights before this she had been in, her partners had been ill and alreadyd dying. But there was no way she would win this. Good riddance this horrid life...She was ready to face this man, and finally get peace.
一年多以前 shadowcon99 said…
The emperor, Octavious, sat from his throne and looked down at the arena, prepared to watch the bloodshed that would unfold in his name; and it pleased him. Octavious had never been a kind man, although he does have a kinder side, but what he had been good at was killing. He was so good at killing and being a ruthless monster that Greece had made him their General, and sent him to every neighboring land to conquer and slaughter. The slaughtering and conquering he had enjoyed, but he had not enjoyed who it was for. Augustus, the previous emperor, was an idiot who knew nothing of battle and even less on how to treat his people. So, Octavious had decided to seize the throne from him, but he would not do it in a little execution. No, every time he took a country he claimed it for himself, and finally after he had claimed all of Greece's neighbors and had total dominance over them, and all of the Greek military. He hung Augustus from the Palace and let the people do what they will with his body. Octavious was a cruel man, but he was loved by his people, in fact the only thing that did not love was the fact that he has not chosen a queen. But good things come to those who wait. "Begin!" He shouted down to those prepared to die in his name.
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"Win this and you'll get a nice meal and to keep that cozy little cell of yours. Lose..and well. Your head will make a mighty fine decoration." The guard chuckled cruelly and pat him on the back. As soon as the gates opened and the Emperor's shout was heard they shoved him out into the arena. As soon as he was in view of the crowd he straightened up. Looking bold and powerful as he strode towards his opponent. Unlike the other warriors though, he did not pay any attention to the cheering crowds, not a wave or even a glance. He was doing this solely for his family, not for the glory and praise of killing another.
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
((???))
一年多以前 Banette said…
((Axel, can i be a God? here's the profile for it if you approve))

Name: Talos

Appearance: Pic

Gladiator/ Royalty/ Citizen: God of Death, and Laws

Bio/Background:
Talos, once known as The Hand of Death, he would use his scythe to reap the souls of the dead, and pass laws of which many would follow, but now man has turned to the 'good' gods, Zeus, Hercules, Mercury, Aphrodite. Talos has been ignored. so now he lives among the Humans. and watches as they fall into Hel's home.

Extra:

Talos once created a game for wishes, called the 'Law of Talos' the victor of this all VS all game was granted any wish.
 ((Axel, can i be a God? here's the 个人资料 for it if 你 approve)) [b]Name:[/b] Talos [b]Age:[/
Axel1313 commented…
Sure, that looks good. 一年多以前
Banette commented…
yay :3 thank 你 一年多以前
一年多以前 Banette said…
Talos stood next to Cassius, though no one could see him as of the moment, but unlike every other last time, he would watch them fight, and die from a close up instead of sitting in the Colosseum, this would also make it easier for him to reap the souls of those needing passage to Hel. (Hel is the Norse Goddess of the Underworld)

Though Talos was interested in Cassius, he had survived every fight he was in so far, would he defy death? and die by Chronos' hand? or will he die by human faults. this was something Talos couldn't see.

he looked across the Arena, there was an Egyptian, which the men had covered in armour to make sure other Gladiators wouldn't go easy, nor know her Gender. her way of dieing would be interesting
一年多以前 Banette said…
I'll make a Gladiator too

[Name] Seer

[Age] 28

[Appearance] Pic

[Gladiator/ Royalty/ Citizen:] Gladiator/Cursed

[Reason for being a gladiator] Defying the Gods

[Bio/Background]
Seer was always a rebellious type, he would never obey anyone if he didn't want to, you could say he was the very embodiment of Genesis(Freedom) but this was his downfall, once Zeus had looked apon him, and wanted to grant him the power of Immortality, but he knew how bad having Immortality is, he refused, but Zeus had his mind set on making Seer the God of Freedom. Zeus was about to grant Seer the immortality, but Seer threw a spear made from Loki's blood, into Zeus' eye, Zeus cursed seer's Left eye, he would now see the souls and hear the screams of those he killed, and Zeus cursed his left arm too, for every person he killed, his arm would slowly begin to take over his mind, so now if he can, he will try to spare as many people as he can.

[Other]
His arm is slow, so he doesn't try to block with it, only attack.

The cross on the back of his palm is to show he is of the Godless, which means he has defied the Gods.

[========================================­==]­

As soon as Seer was shoved into the Arena, and the massive wooden gates slammed shut behind him, the entire crowd recognized his arm, and the cross apon it... he was a sinner, and he MUST be killed, all instantly began to boo, and hail insults towards him. "Nice arm! FREAK!"
"PEST! BURN IN HEL'S FURY" "THE GODS HAVE ABANDONED YOU!"

Seer didn't care, but the armour they forced onto him did, the large left metal arm wasn't given any armour, it was already made of metal, and nothing would fit, but he used his left arm, and ripped off any armour they put onto him, but he kept the shield on his right arm, he couldn't block with his left, but now, people could see his red eye. they hailed more insults, and booed louder. he didn't care, he was more interested in Cassius, there was an Outline of a figure behind Cassius... a God? in the Arena? it wasn't Ares, Ares had a shield... a Scythe?

it couldn't have been Thanatos, Thanatos has 4 wings... who was it?
Seer decided to stay clear from Cassius, if Cassius had a God on his side, then it might be problematic
 I'll make a Gladiator too [[b]Name[/b]] Seer [[b]Age[/b]] 28 [[b]Appearance[/b]] Pic [[b]
shadowcon99 commented…
D. Gray Man 哈哈 一年多以前
Unlike the two men, Aziza's eyes scanned the crowd, taking in with so much disgust of their enjoyment in this. Back in her land, men and even women fought with honor, never for entertainment for a bloodbath such as this, it sickened her deeply. But now that she was against two opponents, one of them never before defeated, she felt better. She could finally die in peace. Her armor was.large on her body, giving the impression of a man, and if she spoke, she would deepen her voice, why risk them refusng to kill her now? She begged for death...wanted it now.
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
His eyes quickly flitted to the other opponent shoved into the ring. He was strong, but surely they did not think that he could best two opponents? Unless there were to be two battles at once this day. Pushing it to the back of his mind he continued to approach the man in front of him. "Are you prepared for this? To fight with all of your strength and honor?"
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
((Weird...I swear it said Banette posted. :/ They must have decided to delete it.))
一年多以前 Banette said…
((:P yeah, i wanted to know if Cassius was fighting Seer, Aziza, or someone else, but I'll assume he means someone else))

Seer approached the gladiator infront of him. the gladiator laughed.

"You'd cast aside your armour? do you wish for death so quick, Godless? that you yet only keep the shield by your side?"

Seer simply looked to him. then he lifted his arm up to his own face to look at it. this arm that reminded him that he was Godless.

"a quick death would be welcome. it would spare me the laughs I'd receive from Hades and Hel. but a death is not what i shall recieve... and as my arm would enjoy your blood running over it. i will spare your life. as i still have limited control over myself" Seer replies.

the Gladiator looks to him as if he were a madman. Seer didn't care.
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
(( oooh okay. I could whip up a character for him to interact with more if you like?))
一年多以前 Banette said…
((Nah, don't worry about it))
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
((Okay, but I had an idea. Of making a completely God fearing character to contrast your Godless character.))
一年多以前 Banette said…
((oh! ok! make them then! :3))
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
((Alright! I'll get a profile thought up ASAP!))
Aziza took her place in the ring, clutching the tiny sword she was given to defend herself, and looked at her competitor. He looked like all the others, and she was ready to end this, to end her life and be done with this Hell she was brought to. "I am ready." She announced, deepening her voice to hide the fact she was a female.
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"Then let us give these bloodthirsty wretches a battle worth cheering for." After quickly spinning his sword in his palm he charged at the warrior. Hoping that they might be a worthy foe and end his life. He needed to win for his family, but did not know how much longer he could stand doing this. Dirtying his hands with another man's blood just for the entertainment of others.
She did not give him his wish. When he charged at her, she did not even move from her space, instead she merely raised her tiny sword and held it up in defense, and raised a leg and kicked Cassius' chest, hoping to anger him enough that he will just slice her head from her shoulders.
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
((For Banette, don't worry. I am trying to get a profile up as quickly as possible.))

The warrior's efforts did little to stop him. Cassius continued to charge forward and slam into them. Slowing down only slightly after realizing that they were not truly fighting back. "Come on! Fight back!" He shouted and stood towering over them. "I will not have the blood of a man who merely stood there to be slaughtered like cattle on my hands."
"Shut up and finish me!" She snapped, momentarily forgetting to deepen her voice as she yelled and dropped her sword, tossing it to the side and swinging at the warrior with only her fists now. She didn't care about his honor, only cared about her freedom.
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"What in the name of the Gods...." The sudden change in the warrior's voice absolutely baffled him. The confusion only continued to grow as soon as they tossed their sword to the side as well. Prompting him to bring his sword up only to block their swings. "What are you doing?! Retrieve your weapon now!"
"Shut up and fight!" She growled, and threw another punch, aiming this neck time for his head piece, hoping to knock sme sort of sense in that warrior so he would kill her already. "Finish this!"
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
Their fist made contact with his head piece. Making it ring and only irritating him further. "I will when you fight back!" He growled and slammed forward viciously. Knocking the warrior back.
"Coward!" She snapped again, but when he slammed forward so hard, her yell ended with a loud grunt and sent her flying down. Her armor hit the dirt with a loud bang and her helmet rolled off, and out tumbled long hair, matted down from sweat, and a face dark and dirty from dirt and grime. The face of a young woman, no older than Cassius himself was revealed, and she was angry. "Kill me, finish this!"
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"I am no coward!" He snapped, swinging his sword forward and nearly fulfilling the warrior's wish. Until the helmet was flung away and her face revealed. His muscles screamed in protest, but he managed to stop the blade only centimeters away from her neck. "You are a woman?!"
"Yes...yes I am a woman." She panted, her cheeks a dull red, and her eyes were snapping fire at him, blue flames coming from eyes such a deep blue they resembled the ocean. "Now finish this! Don't you dare stop, finish this!"
一年多以前 cutiepie101010 said…
((Is it okay if I'm one of the princesses?))
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
((Sure! But you're going to have to message Shadowcon before you post your character. He's playing the emperor and his character does not have any children right now, so your character could not be related to his. You would have to figure out some way to make your character a princess and still keep the story straight.))

"I..." He looked up at the audience who was now silent. Even with the other battle going on in the other end of the arena. "I cannot." He lowered his blade. "I will not have the blood of a woman on my hands." Removing his helmet he stared down at her with an equally burning, icy blue stare. " I only fight other warriors. I refuse to take the life of any innocent..."
((Ok thanks))
Name : Princess Marriella
Appearance : ...
Gladiator/ Royalty/ Citizen: Royalty
Bio/Background. : She is the niece of the emperor's coming to visit him
She is also the youngest of her siblings.
 Name : Princess Marriella Age : 17 Appearance : ... Gladiator/ Royalty/ Citizen: Royalty Bio/Back
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
((Oh! That reminds me!))
Name: Isaias
Gladiator/ Royalty: Gladiator
Bio/Background: The adviser of the previous Emperor. The only way he was 'spared' was by betraying him. Unfortunately, he was not trusted as well as he thought he would be and forced to be a gladiator rather than serve as the adviser of the next Emperor. Believing strongly that this misfortune was an act of the Gods has left him in fear of them and trying everything he can to win back their approval once more.
 ((Oh! That reminds me!)) Name: Isaias Age: 27 Gladiator/ Royalty: Gladiator Bio/Background: The a
Marriella was late. The show started hours ago. She rushed to the stadium, and took a seat reserved for her close by her uncle. "I'm sorry, King, for being late." She hasn't seen him for awhile, so it was best to be polite.
一年多以前 Banette said…
Seer stared daggers at his opponent, his red eye slightly glowing as he watched the battle going on between the woman and the person with a God following him. however his opponent infront of him had decided now to attack him, his opponent had a Broad Sword instead of a regular sword, he swung the heavy thing towards Seer,

Seer lifted up the shield to block the enemy's swing, it was successful, however his arm hurt from blocking such a massive object,
"my turn now. i will try to spare your life"

Seer began to swing the heavy metal arm of his, attempting to hit the center body of the enemy, he was able to hit the enemy, sending him flying, as he dropped the broad sword, he screamed in pain as the sharp claws of the arm tore through his frail flesh, and exposed 2 of his ribs, he screamed at the mass torture, as Seer was walking towards his enemy, his arm covered in the blood he had just removed from his foe.

"i will spare your life, as i have a limited number of lives before my arm takes control... but now, my opponent will be someone much more... Godly"

Seer began to walk over towards Cassius.

Talos had been watching Cassius and the woman's fight. she wished so much for death, Talos was tempted to reveal himself as to finish her off, but he had just to wait for Cassius to kill her.
"You are a coward!" She cried, and it was not an insult, but a plead. Any other man would have killed her long ago...but not him. She glanced up, still panting as she raised to her elbows, and she caught a glimpse of the other warrior coming at Cassius, and for some odd reason, she grabbed her small fallen sword and flung it at his legs, hoping to knock the man away, "Look out you fool you'll be killed!" She warned him with a snarl to her accented voice.
一年多以前 Banette said…
Seer jumped at the flying sword, his leg was cut.
"wretch!"
he yelled at her, but he still stood up, ignoring the screeching pain in his leg, he lifted his heavy arm up, it looked like he was going to attack Cassius, he dropped his arm down, as it was about to hit Cassius, it hit... something else, a metal sound was made when it hit.

Talos now had to reveal himself, he couldn't fight whilst being hidden, he had blocked Seer's arm with his Scythe, Seer wasn't aiming for Cassius, he was aiming for Talos.

"so you ARE a God! have you come here to make Zeus happy?"
"Zeus?... no. i do not obey the young ones. i go my own way"
"no matter"

he lifted his arm up again, then he let it drop, Talos blocked with Scythe again, but it dug a little bit into the ground.
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"I am no coward!" He snapped again. His icy eyes burned with fury at being called a coward yet again, but at the same time, there was a hint of sympathy in them as well. "And I am not some mindless killer either." His head snapped to the side as the other warrior approached. His eyes widened as the warrior was about to strike. He raised his arms to block the attack, but it was blocked by another. Somebody he had never seen before. "Get out of the way!" He quickly turned back to the woman and rushed to drag her away from the two now battling. He did not know if the one who had blocked the attack was there to save him or not, but was not going to wait around to find out the answer either.
last edited 一年多以前
"What are you doing? Unhand me!" She snapped, and at first pushed at him, almost falling back because of an injury to her leg, but then, when she noticed the God appear, she went slack. Her words came out mumbled now, and not even in Greek anymore, but in another tongue completely, one exotic and strange to that land. Now she tried with all her might to get away, fear now showing in those deeo dark blues of hers.
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"You do not want to get in the middle of that fight..." Rubbing his eyes he stared back at the God in shock. Had he been there the whole time or was this merely the heat getting to them? Whatever the case it did not matter at the moment. What mattered was that the guards were now out in the arena trying to stop the fight and looming over the both of them.
"What is this?" One of them growled and quickly latched on their armor."Do you wish to anger the Emperor?!"

Isaias was next to be thrown in as Seer's opponent, but the sudden fight that broke of in the arena interrupted that. As he peeked through the bars to the fight a loud gasp escaped. The man instantly cowered back as far as possible at the sight of the God in the arena.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 shadowcon99 said…
"You know you are welcome to call me uncle." Octavious said as he leaned back to greet his niece but then he had noticed something; there was a woman fighting in his Colosseum. Octavious may be a ruthless man but he would never have the blood of a woman on his hands. Now, Octavious may look like he has lost his luster but he certainly has not as he jumped over the railing of his half-way seat, as he calls it; simply because the view is half-way up the wall, and landed swiftly onto the sand floor approaching his soldiers and placing his hand on the shoulders of Aziza and Cassius. "Now which of you men allowed these two to fight each other? And who's idea was it to hide the fact that there was a woman fighting on my grounds?"

Of the four men there no one spoke, then finally one of them tried to speak his words as quietly as possible. "It was mine sir."

No words were spoken, just a simple and swift motion; Octavious had beheaded the guard that spoke up. "Now you three will take these two to my palace." He said as he walked out of the grounds and began to head back to retrieve his niece.
"Do not touch me!" She had hissed at the guards when they came up to him, but now she swung at the emperor himself, her top lip curling in a snarl at him. "I will not be going anywhere where you rest your bejewled head you beast." She snapped and backed up, bumping back into Cassius in the process. She caught sight of another gladiator entering, and made her break for it, not making it very fast because her leg was injured, but she ran to him, hoping to escape where he had entered.
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
Cassius jerked his arm away from the guards hand violently. "I am not going anywhere with you." He spat. Aiming his glare at the Emperor before quickly following after her. He refused to go to the palace of that monster. Not after what he had been put through by him.

Isaias was knocked out of his daze by the sight of the warrior coming his way. However, as he braced himself for an attack another shock came. "A woman?" He muttered to himself. Flinching as the gates slammed shut with a loud clang behind him.
Aziza ran right oast Isaias, and ran directly. Into the gates that had shut so suddenly on her. "No! Open them! Ppease open them let me out!" She yelled, and suddenly switched back into her native language, begging and pleading desperately for the bars to open and for her to be abke to escape this Hell of an arena.
一年多以前 Banette said…
"ENOUGH!"
Talos yelled, he slammed his scythe into the ground, Cracks began to form, and light from the underworld shone through it.

"What are you trying to do now God?!"
"To cease this pointless battle, whilst you have that arm, Gods are incapable of killing you. But even with that arm, you are incapable of killing us. I do not know your business with Zeus, but I do not wish to become involved.

"Do not lie to me, Gods have abandoned me, as i have cast them aside! This arm is proof that all Gods are my enemy, whether you wish to fight me or not"
Seer took another swing with his arm at Talos, Talos used his scythe, and struck it right through the falm of the metal hand, pinning it to the ground.

"Maybe stopping your movement will cool you down
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 shadowcon99 said…
Octavious had heard what was happening in the arena as his guard failed to hold down the prisoners he requested. Wit a wave of his hand his personal soldiers were on him and he was back in the arena as the small army surrounded all those causing a ruckus. "Now if all of you would calm down so I don't have to kill you in front of everyone I would appreciate it."
Marriella was shocked. Why would there be a woman in the Colosseum? That was outrageous! She stood up, and there was also a God. Her uncle ran out there before she could say anything. A servant offered her wine. "No...but thank you..."