随机角色扮演 Lovely Poison

Axel1313 posted on Apr 21, 2014 at 04:16AM
A new drug has appeared. It's rare and extremely difficult to get, it's even rumored to be nothing but a myth which is why it has been deemed Pixie Dust. Some even say that it was an experiment not meant to get out, but others say that it came from somewhere else entirely.
So what does it do exactly? Well, it lets you see the truth! See the world as it really is, with fantastic creatures of all sorts! The effects last for a very long time maybe even a lifetime? Who knows? It's difficult to tell when it also slowly drives you insane.
The government is trying to hide it. Saying that it's just another illegal drug that needs off of the streets, but is there another reason? Is there really something that we are not supposed to see?
And what of the creatures? They seem to want to stop it too, but out of pity for what it does to the user.

You can be:
Somebody who has used this drug.
A government agent.
or
One of the creatures of the invisible world.
((A basic bio will do. Just put in whatever you feel is important.))

Rules:
No god modding
Permission to kill
Swearing ok
Relationships and sexy stuff ok, just don't get too detailed or graphic.
No one liners unless the actually contribute to the forum and allow for more detailed posts.
last edited on Apr 21, 2014 at 03:30PM

随机角色扮演 158 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 158

一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
Name: Marius Poarta
Appearance: Pic. He has goldenrod colored eyes and pitch black hair with white streaks in it.
What are you?: Human.

Background: A sweet guy, pursuing his dreams and moving to the big city. Unfortunately he managed to get himself into a bind after getting his hands on some Pixie Dust. It was only once, during a party, but ever since then he's been seeing some things.....at first he blamed his poor vision or stress. But hallucinations should not try and have a conversation with you or try and interact with you and they certainly shouldn't be able to effect the rest of the world around you.
 Name: Marius Poarta Age: 26 Appearance: Pic. He has goldenrod colored eyes and pitch black hair wit
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
((The time period will be modern.))
一年多以前 Valjean_24601 said…
Name: Riley Banks

Who are you?: government agent

Appearance: red hair, unnaturally bright green eyes (pic)

Bio: like her father before her, after highschool and a series of peculiar events Riley Banks entered the service and continues to be one of the higher class agents today, due to her odd abilities to see and hear things that others cannot. Now she's on a mission, the city beckons her with unseen hands and whispers to find a young man who's taken a dose of "pixie dust" and she's hot on the trail...
 Name: Riley Banks Gender: female Age: 24 Who are you?: government agent Appearance: r
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
((If nobody else joins for a while we can try and start.))
((Okay))
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
((Oh! Just thought of something! The first effects of the drug are that you feel like you're floating or flying. The effect can strike again at any time, but that just means that your sanity is slipping away even more.))
((Sounds like a party haha shall we start?))
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Name: Alana windsworth

Who are you: fairy of the invisible world

Appearance: pic

Bio: Alana was actually one of the first people to get her hands on the pixie dust, long before news of it spread. But she drank so much of it at once, that she was dragged into the invisible world itself. She was granted the power to summon any mythical creature by saying a unique incantation for whichever one she wants. She enjoys stalking people who have taken pixie dust, and messing with government agents.
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Alana windsworth Gender: female Age: 237 (her looks and mind are 15) Who are you: fair
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
((We can start if you're all ready.))
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
(Yeah, I'm ready. I'm just posting the pic of Alana real quick.)
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"Scuzați-mă! Sorry!" He called back at people as he rushed along. Guitar slung over his shoulder and trying to keep both his old newsboy cap and pile of papers from being carried off by the wind. He was running late yet again, something the boss was not going to be happy about. Sadly he couldn't explain himself either, at least not without sounding completely out of his mind, again.
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Alana smiled, as she flew along above a man running along with a guitar and some papers. Finally, she had found the latest person to use pixie dust. She'd been following him for a while now, and she could tell he was already getting nervous about `seeing things.` she followed him, this could be interesting.
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
Once at the bus stop he took a moment to catch his breath and put the papers away in his case. As soon as he unzipped it though a few little faeries flitted out. He jumped so badly as they buzzed around his head, wagging their fingers at him angrily for accidentally trapping them in there. "Gah! Shoo! Shoo!" He exclaimed. Trying his best to make it look like he was waving away a bee. Sadly the act still didn't keep him from getting odd stares and people moving away...
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Alana flew down, and landed behind him. She knew that right now, only he could see and hear her. Smiling slyly, she said in a calm yet mischievous voice, "they can be annoying can't they? They're always flitting around in places you don't want them to."
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
Gripping his chest the poor man whipped around. The look on his face would have made anyone think he was about to have a heart attack. "What? Oh! oh...y-yes..those pesky insects are so annoying." He chuckled nervously. Jumping again when one of them landed on his shoulder and flicked his ear for that comment. "It doesn't help that I'm terrified of them either."
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Alana rolled her eyes. "I'm not talking about insects idiot, I'm talking about the fairies!" She raised an eyebrow. "You can see them right?" She flapped her wings, and waited to see how he would react. "I wonder if he thinks he's hallucinating?" She thought. "I'll just have to wait and see."
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"Fairies?" A nervous laugh escaped. "What are you talking about....there are no such things as fairies." He tugged on the strap to his guitar case. Plastering a fake smile on his face, yet you could see it in his eyes that he had spotted the wings and was beginning to question himself again. The little creatures still flitting around his head and landing on his shoulders wasn't helping either.
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Alana smiled again. "Stop faking - you're bad at it. You drank the pixie dust, didn't you?" She enjoyed messing with people like this. "For instance. Have you noticed that not only do I have wings -" she flapped them and rose a few inches off the ground as proof. "- but also that you're the only one who can see me?" "Humans are so interesting. And so easy to scare." She thought. She then had to remind herself that not that long ago, she was human too. At least, if 237 years was not that long ago.
Riley's lip curled into a slight snarl, she couldn't head them, not like he could obviously but whenever it spoke, the nasty thing whatever it was, a murmer seemed to pass through the redhead's ear, breaking a kind of personal sound barrier almost. Quietly the agent shuffled foreward, her palm pressed steadily against the firearm that was holstered beneath her jacket... So close...
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
His smile fell instantly once it all hit him. She obviously knew about the drug...couldn't question that seeing as she had wings and he was now being looked at like a lunatic. "I uh.....it was a complete accident.." He admitted in a more hushed tone now. "I...I don't even know why I'm talking to you...you're not real."
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
"Uh, of course I'm real! Duh!" She may be 237 years old, but Alana still had the teenage sass she had when she was sucked into the invisible world. "That's what the drug does to you! It lets you see the world like it really is - with all the mythical creatures that you normally only read about!" She sighed. "How do you think we have stories about unicorns and stuff? Because that drug has been around for centuries. Your government just managed to make a copy, is all."
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
Another nervous laugh escaped. "No no...it can't be real. It just can't be. All of those creatures you're talking about are just made up." He tightened his grip on the strap and took a step back. "And the government? Ha. Even if it did exist, they wouldn't make or have anything to do with such a thing! That's just ridiculous!"
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Alana smiled again, and rolled her eyes. "Suit yourself. I gotta go. I'll probably be seeing you around." With a sly smile, she flew off. "Idiot." She muttered. "The creatures will get him if he isn't careful. Now, what happened to that pesky, red-headed government agent?"
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"I'm hoping not..." He muttered to himself. Readjusting his hat and guitar he rushed off again, towards the park this time. His boss was going to be mad, but he just couldn't today. Things were worse than usual today. He could hear them clearly and feel them and they would not leave him be. It was all making his head spin.
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Alana finally spotted the government agent she had been looking for. This one was different. It seemed that she might be able to see and hear her without taking the drug. "I wonder . . ." She muttered. She finally flew down and landed next to her. "Um, hello? Can you hear me?" She said, just to make sure this one couldn't hear her.
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
((May add another character....not sure quite yet. :/ ))
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((Me too. When I roleplay, I almost always make siblings of some kind.))
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
Name: Miikyle Volkovich
What are you: Goblin

Background: Through sheer will and determination he worked his way up the ranks in the invisible worlds military. Now as a general his main objective is to reprimand and deal with all those who have messed with the Pixie Dust. Whether it was deliberately handed to the humans or accidentally consumed.
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Miikyle Volkovich Age:3000 What are you: Goblin Background: Through sheer will and determ
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Name: Calypso windsworth

Appearance: pic

What are you: fairy of the invisible world

Background: Calypso took the drug at the same time as her sister (Alana) and they were dragged in together. Like her wings, Calypso has two personalities. Almost everyone thinks of her as dark, mysterious, emo, tsundere, etc. But those who have known her for a long time know her as happy, playful, and fun to be around. She and her sister don't really care if the drug is stopped or not. They just enjoy stalking people. This means that they're often scolded by higher ranked creatures who are trying to rid the world of the drug. Calypso's power is invisibility.
 Name: Calypso windsworth Age: 236 Gender: female Appearance: pic What are you: fairy of t
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
Marius found a nice quiet spot by an old oak tree to settle down and relax. Taking a seat on the bench he unzipped the case and took out the old wooden guitar. Strumming it a few times before falling into a soft melody. Nothing calmed his nerves more than his music. So much so that it did not even bother him that he was slowly gaining the usual audience of small creatures. Sprites and fairies and the like.

"Do not forget to search everywhere! We want to find these problems and bring them in before those human agents do!" The tall, lanky goblin barked. His uniform clung to his frame snugly, accentuating his thin figure. It was nothing to be fooled by though, for despite looking like a strong wind could blow him over, this man was not one you wanted to mess with. His troops definitely knew that as they scrambled off in every direction to go search. "And beware. I've heard rumors of some human that has not been exposed to the drug, yet can still see us. If they can see us who knows what else they may be able to do."
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Calypso Sat in a tree, staring down at the man below her. He seemed familiar . . . Then it clicked. This was the man her sister had been following. She stared at him quietly. She did this alot. Whenever she found someone, or something new, she would often stare at it for a while, just contemplating it. Just then her foot slipped. The branch broke, and she fell right in front of him.
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
The melody was interrupted with a nasty twang when he jumped at the sudden newcomer. He had to grip his chest again as his heart raced. Once it slowed down to a reasonable rate he took in a deep breath and looked at her, at this rate he was bound to have a heart attack. "Are you okay..." He breathed. While he was still telling himself that none of them were real, he still couldn't help but be concerned. That fall sounded like it hurt.
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Calypso got up, flapped her wings, and brushed herself off. "Yeah . . . I'm fine." She said, in the quiet, serious voice that she used when talking to anyone but Alana. She stared at him, like she had been in the tree. "Do you know Alana?" She asked, after just staring at him for a full 30 seconds.
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"That's...good." Unable to look her in the eyes his gaze fell to his guitar. "Um....I...I don't believe I do..." He plucked at the strings nervously. "Are you....looking for this person?"
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
"No." She murmured. "But . . . I think you've met her." She thought for a moment. "Orange tinted wings, red skirt, Brown hair, lots of sass?" Calypso couldn't really think of another way to describe her sister. She flapped her wings and waited, a strange, thoughtful look in her eyes. It was a look you would expect to see in someone much older than 14.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"That sounds vaguely familiar...." He thought about it for a moment. Then remembered the one he had seen earlier. "I think I have seen her, but not for very long." He continued to mess with his guitar while speaking. Thinking that if he didn't look at them the creatures would go away.
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Calypso nodded. "She's my sister. She enjoys stalking people who took the drug." She paused again. "What song were you playing?" She nodded in the direction of the guitar. "I like music . . ."
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"Oh..." His voice took on a slightly frustrated tone upon hearing the stalking part. He happily jumped to the subject change. "That? Oh...it was nothing really." He chuckled "Just a little lullaby I've been working on."
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
"Do you mind if I listen?" Calypso asked. She sat down in the grass in front of him. As she sat down, a butterfly landed on her shoulder. She smiled softly, and stroked its wings. "I love butterflies." She murmured. "They're one of the few creatures who can see us, and they're so pretty."
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"Oh..um..I suppose not. It's not that good though...I'm still working on getting it just right." Another chuckled escaped and a slight smile formed on his face after seeing the butterfly. "I'll try my best with this." Taking in a deep breath he closed his eyes and began playing.

((This'll be what he plays....it refuses to upload...))
link
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Calypso smiled softly. She loved music. Alana meanwhile, finally found her sister down in the park. "Calypso!" She called, and flew down beside her. "Hi!" Calypso said. It always made her happier to see her sister. Alana looked over at marius. "Hey! I thought I'd see you again at some point." She looked between the two of them. "I see you've met my sister." She said.
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
With a heavy sigh he finished the song and reopened his eyes. "I was hoping you wouldn't..." He muttered under his breath. Then plastered a slight smile on his face. "Mmhmm, she sort of....fell out of nowhere..."
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Alana smiled. "She does that alot." Calypso smiled as well. She did have a strange habit of appearing out of no where. "By the way," Alana said, "I found that cat we were looking for yesterday!" Calypso's face brightened. "Really?" She asked. A couple days ago they had found an abandoned cat that they had taken a liking to, but then they lost it.
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"My only suggestion is that you try to avoid actually falling." He chuckled again. Then went back to peacefully strumming his guitar and letting the little fairies land on his shoulders and hat again. He had given up on trying to shoo them away a while ago. It was pointless with them constantly swarming around him.

"Hmm..." The general sat up on a higher point observing the scene. Two larger fairies, many smaller ones and what appeared to be a human. "I think I may have found just what we were looking for." He grinned. "Looks like somebody got a hold of something they weren't supposed to."
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Alana glanced up, and saw something strange. There was a goblin watching them. She realized it was Miikyle. He had never liked either of them, since they weren't originally part of the invisible world, they had gotten there by using the drug. In his mind, they were either traitors or cheaters, she couldn't tell. She nudged Calypso and jerked her head at the sky. Calypso looked up. Her eyes widened for a second, before she looked at the ground. "What should we do?" She asked. "Just stay calm." Alana answered. "We'll wait it out."
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
After observing them all for a some time, he decided that it was time to pay a visit. In the blink of an eye Miikyle was leaning against the tree near them. "Well well. What do we have here?" He chimed. "I see a couple of cheaters...and..oh. What's this? A human talking to the invisible folk?"

For the umpteenth time that day the poor man nearly had a heart attack. More-so with this one due to the appearance of the goblin. He looked normal, until you saw his face. That wide, sharp toothed grin that nearly split his face from ear to ear.
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Alana rolled her eyes. Calypso just scowled. "What do you want, Miikyle?" She said, wishing he would leave them alone. "We are NOT cheaters." Alana said, standing up and scowling as well.
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"I just came to see what you were up to down here." He smirked. "Talking to a human? That's quite unusual and you can't tell me that you don't see them human, I observed your conversation. Now, what I want to know is HOW you've done this. Magic? Natural gift? Any certain drugs?" He turned his smirk towards Alana. "Not cheaters eh? Then explain how you ended up being a part our world so easily."
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Alana rolled her eyes yet again. "We just drank too much. It was an accident." She answered. Calypso just stared at the ground.
一年多以前 Axel1313 said…
"Yeah yeah. Don't worry. We know it was an accident." He looked down his nose at the both of them. Then turned his sharp gaze back to Marius. "So what's your story huh? On purpose? Forced? Accident? How did you come across this drug human?" He leaned in with a cold glare.