随机角色扮演 Sexy RP (Rated M)

Cloudfoot posted on Mar 28, 2014 at 06:42PM
Hayia guys! So I was going through the rps and saw that none of them were... well... sexy? I mean there are some romance rps and stuff but if your like me and your just fine with sex, then this is the rp for you!

WARNING: May contain adult content

Rules:
No mods!
Don't go over board with cussing please?
Let's not go around raping people. If their OK with it, then thats one thing.
I'll make up the rest as there needed

APP:

Name:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Bio (if wanted):
Extra:

Members:

Cassie Flare (Cloudfoot)
Emma Ryoto (LetsDuel2012)
Marcus Antonio Gilchrist (Strawberry0020)
Necro Giald (Tigerfinn)
Nala Giald (Tigerfinn)
Jason Black (Cloudfoot)

last edited on Mar 29, 2014 at 02:39AM

随机角色扮演 146 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 146

一年多以前 Cloudfoot said…
Name: Cassie Flare
Personality: Sassy, cute. fun, flirty, likes sex
Sexuality: Straight
Bio (if wanted):
Extra: Not really. She has a twin brother but he lives in Florida with her dad.
一年多以前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Name:Emma Ryoto
Personality: nice,kinda shy,hiding a few things
Sexuality: bisexual
Bio (if wanted): She comes from a home that was always too strict for her so she moved out. she has a nice little apartment and a pretty decent paying job at the comic book store. Shes never really dated anyone and that kind of caused her to have a low self esteem. she is also VERY submissive
Extra- shes a total dork, she likes anime and manga and videogames...and hates people who she thinks are sluts or who think theyre better than her
last edited 一年多以前
 Name:Emma Ryoto Gender: female Age: 18 Personality: nice,kinda shy,hiding a few things Sexuality
一年多以前 Strawberry0020 said…
Oh well, fuck it.

APP: 

Name: Marcus Antonio Gilchrist
Personality: Very neat, Friendly, Modest, Momma's boy, a Dork, Kind, Loyal as a dog, Very cowardly
Sexuality: Straight (though due to him still being a virgin and being so tidy, many believe that he's gay...)
Bio (if wanted): Born from a crazy line of Italian mobsters (yet is as soft as a cotton ball); Has a rebellious younger twin sister whom he loves and fears at the same time; ROTC grad who's going off to the military soon; Super clumsy; Has a younger brother; Huge, huge family with traditional values and tight bonds; Typically used by any woman because of his weakness and teddybear personality; Sister protects him from most women; Wants someone who won't use him or be too ashamed to love a coward like him; Mobster father died and is embarrassed for not being anything like him; Has a few fetishes that he keeps to himself
Extra: He's a student teacher for a pre-k class, subbing for a teacher on maternity leave. Oh, and... Don't piss off his sister.
last edited 一年多以前
 Oh well, fuck it. APP:  Name: Marcus Antonio Gilchrist Gender: Male Age: 19 Personality:
I'll make his sister's bio soon.
The sweet sound of her name, the smell of cherry on her lips, and her tight hugs. The way she would slap him around for asking dumb questions. The way she would throw kitchen utensils at him when he pissed her off. Marcus Antonio Gilchrist knew no one else like his dear twin sister, Katie. Once he got the text that she was revisiting for their family reunion, he felt happier than a hippie on meth. His auburn hair gleaming under the sun as he strolled through the happy neighborhood and proudly announced to his loving neighbors that his sister was returning, some were happy and excited... Some were just plain scared. Today was going to swell, and the birds were singing. The sky's clouds were clear of gray. The air carried a melodious smell of roses. She strode down the sidewalk in his tie, walking to the elementary school oh so skippy peachy.
Until some jackass decided to hit him with his car.
His arm cushioning his body, it snapped. He was okay though.
"OW FUCK. HOLY SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK?"
一年多以前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Emma rode her dark blue vespa scooter to her new job she had just gotten at the comic book store. once she parked at the store, she fixed her shirt, grabbed her smoothie and walked inside,right behind the register
一年多以前 tigerfinn said…
Name: necro giald
Personality: silent,not a perv,sometimes likes flirting,likes to read books,mysterious,protective to strangers and friends,helpful,patient
Sexuality: strait
Bio (if wanted): ???
Extra: has a pet dog,has a sister

[][][][][][][][][][][][[][][][][][][][[][­][]­[][­][]­[][­][]­[][­]
Name: nala giald
Personality: reader,sometimes arrogant,dislikes flirting,helpful,sometimes a hothead,sometimes impatient
Sexuality: straight
Bio (if wanted): ???
Extra: has a brother

(necro is left and nala is right)
 Name: necro giald Gender: male Age: 19 Personality: silent,not a perv,sometimes likes flirting,lik
一年多以前 tigerfinn said…
"nala wait up" necro said while nala is running to a comic book shop and enters "why do i bother" necro said while entering the shop
一年多以前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Emma was just putting up some new vinyl figures on the shelves, she smiled at the Deadpool one as she placed it down "chimichangas!" she giggled before her boss called "RYOTO! I AM NOT PAYING YOU TO DO VOICE ACTING!" he yelled as Emma nearly dropped the figure "s-sorry!"
一年多以前 tigerfinn said…
"buy this" nala whispered while holding a comic "this cost,$29" necro said getting some money
一年多以前 Cloudfoot said…
Thanks for joining guys!

Cassie walked around the mall, looking for somewhere to shop.
一年多以前 Cloudfoot said…
Name: Jason Black
Personality: A player, flirt, charming, loves hot girls and sex; won't hesitate to get in a chicks pants. Despite this, he isn't really a bad guy, and can be very nice.
Sexuality: Straight as can be
Bio (if wanted): Comes from a very wealthy family
Extra: Not much

I'll add pictures of him and Cassie later.
APP: 

Name: Katie "Fate" Gilchrist
Personality: Stubborn, Fun, Rebellious, Clever... too clever, Blunt and honest, Sometimes a loner, Tough, Fearless, Daring, Secretive
Sexuality: Straight with some... "Bicurious" Tendencies
Bio (if wanted): A spitting image of her mother, yet a girl that was nearly as gritty and tough as her father. Idolizes her father and deeply respects the remaining elders in her family. She's cool until you cross the line. No one picks on her brothers or disrespects her family name. She can be very violent and descriptive with her threats. She trusts no one; Has her wild rough sex fetishes; very perverted
Extra: She's getting into the music business with her band, yet not staring off too well...
last edited 一年多以前
 APP:  Name: Katie "Fate" Gilchrist Gender: Female Age: 19 Personality: Stubborn, Fun, Rebell
一年多以前 Valjean_24601 said…
Here goes nothing

Name: Abigail Reach
Personality: quiet as a church mouse but get her in the bedroom and she's a minx, no longer innocent and sweet but a seductress with a sex drive to out challenge all others
Sexuality: bisexual
Bio: come from a very Christian family and keeps her little sexcapades a secret, containing it to her little loft at her university residence
 Here goes nothing Name: Abigail Reach Gender:Female Age:19 Personality: quiet as a church mo
Perky and prepped for a short shopping trip, sweet and petite Abigail Reach padded along the sidewalk in small black pumps, a right pencil skirt hugging her legs and hips and rear like a second skin and her blue and black paisley blouse was tucked in tightly enough that her smaller breasts were tugged and pulled attractively. Yes she was on a hunt for a birthday present for her little brother but she couldn't help but feel the rising f butterflies in her stomach when she clicked into the comic store and not only hinted for a birthday present but hopefully a certain sometime to share a bit of quality time with.
On her way to her brother's house to slap him for being dumb enough to walk in front of a moving vehicle, she sauntered into the music shop alone, fairly quiet and reserved. Her the zippers of her boots clanking as she made her way down the aisles, she walked like a lion. Confident. Cocky. Her tongue was tied with her gum as she blew her bubbles simultaneously, and if people didn't seem to gawk her for that, they gawked at her for her high-waisted shorts or her blazing red hair. Nothing else she seemed to matter outside of the gift she was buying. Her eyes finally landed on a vinyl record. God, it was beautiful. Her clear- blue eyes awed at it in such lust and glory. She raced to the counter to buy it immediately.
She skipped out of the story, ironically in a really good mood on account of the horrible gig her band had in Fresno. The men there were drunken and smelly. She tied her flannel shirt around her curvy, tattooed hips and adjusted her slouchy midriff to comfort as she continued on down the sidewalk.
The redhead caught her eye from a mile, well through the shop window at least. Pushing back tendrils of blonde hair she hastily exited, promenading down the street with a flick of the tendrils of golden hair. Though she wasn't very busty she liked to try and think she was and with this cat she would really be trying.
A bubble sitting between her lips, out of her boredom, she tried to blow it as big as she possibly could. She was so close to breaking her record. But with a sight of a rather confident-looking blonde from up ahead.
Pop.
She was as gorgeous as a doll.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Emma sat at the register, kinda of in a bad mood for getting yelled at. she fixed some of the buttons at the front of te register and took out the free "Return of Fairy Tail" posters and out them by the register
She went for the more casual yet obvious of seductress attempts. Dropping her purse not a few feet away from the redhead, who she now had the undivided attention of. Slowly but surely she stretched lower, lower still under the pencil skirt rose slightly on her thighs.
Katie stopped walking and crossed her arms, her view noticeably down the stranger's shirt at the moment.Not that she was too modest to make it that obvious. Blondie obviously had the same ideal as hers with the way she dropped her purse. She looked too sweet and girly for a woman that would dare flirt with a loose wire like her, but all thoughts aside, she wasn't going to protest against it. But still. The cute blondes were always the ones to watch. She fixed a challenging smile and snatched her purse off of the ground. She tilted her head innocently and stood with her purse.
"Maybe you should be a little more careful, miss. A thief and dropped belongings don't mix well in the city..." she cooed, her voice a soft, low breeze.
To save face, of course.
last edited 一年多以前
"Well thankfully you were here to put that into perspective for me." She purred those long legs slim and smooth, dark eyes daring to dart over the "theifs" chest lazily. Through pencil skirt and tiny panties she tingled and slowly but surely felt that sizzling sensation of arousal between slicked milky thighs.
The sadistic rebel princess smirked, taking a step closer. She gently tucked her fingers under her chin to lift her pretty little face eye-level to hers. Maybe both of their wanderings eyes would stop and she could see more closely. She took her hand away and gave her back her purse. She wasn't much into being submissive.
"But luckily, Sweetpea... I'm a giver and not a taker."
一年多以前 Egyptkitty2113 said…
((Okay, no. This forum needs to come off now. The creator of this spot, Demon_Wolf has strictly banned the creation of any erotic roleplays because the last time one was made this entire role-playing spot was almost deleted because it is against the Fanpop rules. Romance forums are fine but all of you need to keep this in those and cease using this forum before you get the spot deleted.))
((Hence the rated M. Fanpop bans and deletes the things that people report and deem too inappropriate. And well, if it's that inappropriate they can report it. This club is like the empire of literary smut and has been for a while, so yeah. It'll be pretty difficult to change the minds of 1, 803+ users, a lot of them being adults and teens. If you're strongly against this idea, just consider the fact that you and everyone else was warned by the title of this RP. And as far as I know, you're the only person I know that is really this enthused towards removing this RP. Besides even if this RP is banned, it will most likely be recreated or topped off with an even more explicit RP that just simply has a different title. As far as I'm concerned, many of the RPs on here are erotic as well, they just have different names. Hell. The Romance RP is one of them. 646 pages from November of 2012 to now and no one has complained. In fact, three more versions have already been made without an issue. If you truly are this concerned about the club being banned and wish to change the title, you should talk to the owner (not saying they will change it. It's their RP and they're responsible for whatever happens to it...). But my point is that,

If you don't like the content on this forum, do not read it; Especially if you have been warned about the content to begin with. It's really that simple and just about what everyone else does on this spot.))
last edited 一年多以前
((Honestly I really couldn't care less what is in this forum, really. I am simply giving a friendly warning before you get your dumb asses removed because there are people on here who do find this offensive. So you can stop your little speech honey because I am the wrong person to give it to. Yes, I know about The Romance forum because I was in it, so don' pull that out either. Just shush up and deal with it girly, because I have a right to voice myself on here too, and I say in respect to Demon that it should be removed, that is all.))
Okay, now is where you shut the fuck up Barbie... because you're being disrespectful when I was simply clarifying things for you in a civil mature way. I am not the one to be getting snappy with and you are the right person to give the speech to, it's just that you're acting too ballsy to understand. And like I said, if you don't like it, pull that tampy string out of your ass and you deal with it, Sweetheart. Voice you're opinion. I don't care. This isn't some totalitarian government shit, however just know that you're being just as offensive and that I will be quick to get on your level and beyond.
I'd love to see you try.
Heehee. Try me. But to me, you're not all that bright, so I won't waste the effort.
See, now I find that adorable that you think you intimidate me. You're a tiny little teenager darling, barely in high school I am guessing. But to me, you're still just a little teenibopper, on here with the rest to vent out sexual frustrations as a way of getting yourself off, so it really doesn't matter. There are writers on here who do use sex in forums, but not all the time and make it the base of everything, and they are amazing writers. Try becoming one of them, then talk to me about intelligence.
Yeah. Sophomore. Teenibopper... whatever. My dear, I'm glad you find me adorable. I still find you to be a lifeless dillweed that has to poke around in other people's RPs and starting drama. I have respect for myself, and sex isn't the base of everything I write. In fact, yo don't know what I write, so why are you ttalking? But age doesn't matter. I can say whatever the fuck, write whatever the fuck, and rant whatever the fuck I want. As far as I'm concerned, Ma'am, you're this "mature" lady arguing with a teeny teenager. I'm not trying to intimidate you, let alone did I think I was. But you obviously are if you're still trying to prove yourself to me. I don't have shit to prove to you.
Ehem... by the way... you are unintelligent, because I can see you've shifted your attention towards me and my personal issues that you don't know about rather than solving anything. I've solved my case. I'm going to conclude that whatever shit you pull out of your ass in either an invalid argument or an excuse for you to try to piss me off and that I'm going to continue RPing.
I don't have anything to prove to you either, I never did. And does the name Directingchicky mean anything to that memory of yours? Because yes, I do knkw what you write and yes, from what I have seen in the past, sex has everything to do with what you write.
Now go on and continue roleplaying your pathetic little stories.
一年多以前 LetsDuel2012 said…
((Thank you! Strawberry! some people just dont know how to leave stuff alone.... smh
Strawberry0020 commented…
Especially the hypocrites that constantly writes about screwing in every RP they've contributed to and warn others about having the club banned. :D 一年多以前
Say what you want to say, believe what you want to believe and I don't care who you are. Just don't argue with information you don't know. And thank you, I'll do so.
The skin beneath his cast itchy, he struggled to stand still in the checkout line of the comic book store. He bumped nearly everyone around him already and the disgruntled overweight kid in front of him seem just about ready to kick him in the eggs. He stood patiently, still shifting the annoying sling and armor around in a nervous fit of twitching and fumbling. With his dominant, right arm being unhandy at the moment, doing the simplest of things were made complicated. His sister was staying in town a while longer to help out until his little brother got out of school and could help out himself. Only a little more than a week, which made him want to make the little time he had with his sister the most loving and cherishable. He had about forty-five minutes to get home and prepare her room before she got there, but she called and said she had errands to run, so he could probably get dinner started while he was at it. He was going to be the best big brother he could be and prove that he could do things right and dammit, he was determined. No more mess-up Marcus. Things were going to go smoothly. Perfectly.
~
((Alternative Character. Will add in somewhere later.))

APP: 

Name: Melanie Davis
Personality: Goofball, Jokester, Outgoing, Can be friendly or... very vicious and hostile, Musical, Open-minded, Easygoing, Crazy, Confident
Sexuality: Straight
Bio (if wanted): Born in New Orleans. Raised by her mother and older sisters; Awkward, distant relationship with father; Dance fanatic; Works part time at a local fast-food joint; Saving up money to go school for performing arts; Birthday coming soon
Extra: She has a weird fixation on Giraffes
last edited 一年多以前
 The skin beneath his cast itchy, he struggled to stand still in the checkout line of the comic book s
一年多以前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Emma helped out the overweight kid, handing him a free poster "Remember! Fairy Tail returns in a few weeks!" she called after him "Next customer?" she called, looking at the boy, who seemed to be having trouble "need a little help?"
Marcus shook his head bashfully."N-No, ma'am. Thank you so much though." he said with a friendly smile, setting his items on the counter. "Just have to-"
His cast nudged the trinkets on the counter and as it fell, it carried out a dreadful domino effect. With everyllittle figurine and box that fell, he flinched at every sound of impact and damage. The incident finally stopped.
"--adjust..."
一年多以前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Emma, walked around the counter and helped him pick some of the things up, slightly huffing at the fact that her top few buttons of her shirt wouldn't stay buttoned. She put everything back up and rung up the items. "Dont worry, i know how you feel, thats $27.95 by the way" she smiled
"And I'll gladly take what you give me, sugar." The blonde couldn't help but rest her own fingertips lightly on her waist, a thumb slipping beneath the material of her saviours shirt mercilessly,"that is if you'll come back to my loft with me so I can thank you for your help."
Well that escalated quickly.
"Me? Follow a stranger home?" she asked, her eyes batting down at her now shivering hips and back up at her. "Sounds a little dangerous." And lovely. She clamped her thighs shut tightly, an her angle brushing against the other with a weak feeling. But she couldn't bail on her brother. That poor clutz would probably break his other arm without her help. "I'd really, really love to, but I have to be somewhere soon."
He tilted his head and looked down at her. "Hmm?" He fidgeted with his wallet in his back pocket, successful in getting a good grip on. Slowly... steadily sliding it from his pocket, he opened it, only to let it slip from his unskilled fingers.Marcus rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. "S-Sorry. Can... Can you, uh..."
一年多以前 LetsDuel2012 said…
"you got it" she said picking it up, fixing her glasses "so, how long have you had that cast? if you dont mind me asking?" she asked, handing it back to him, hoping he can get it this timme
She was a sweetheart. Not in a way that she was just doing her job either. He took out his card for her to scan as his shaky hand extended it out towards her. He smiled kindly, finding her to actually be really cute. He said no word of it though.
"For about a week. Hit by a car, but nothing serious. I'm lucky enough to have this device of Satanic, itchy misery on my arm."
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 LetsDuel2012 said…
She smiled and scanned his card, handing it back to him with his receipt. "ouch, well, think of it like this, you wont have it for that much longer..." she said. Then she took a poster and handed it to him, trying out her Lucy voice before her boss noticed "remember, Fairy Tail returns in a few weeks, if you're into that type of stuff" she giggled, then whispered as she got a bit closer "the guild master here doesn't like any of the members to have fun"
Abigail frowned and stepped back slightly,"your invited over later then sugar." She could go after any number of girls today, but this one... She seemed like someone worth coaxing. Dragging her manicured nails over the rough material of her jean shorts the blonde touched the bare skin of her thigh, this small act hidden by the shadow of the cafe they stood beside.
Marcus nodded and chuckled lightly at her "guild master" comment. "I feel ya. On the bright side, you could have a loud drill sergeant screaming and unintentionally spitting in your face as you're doing chin ups and latters for about two hours straight." he hinted. "In a world of military school, fun doesn't exist unless someone manages to sneak in extra pairs of socks to use as slingshots in the middle of resting hours."
He blinked at her with a sense of amusement, still wondering whether he sounded dorky or awkward just telling his business to a stranger the way he did.
"Marcus." he said politely, extending his non-crippled hand towards her.
~
A breathy "mmmm... hummed through a bit lip, she knew she was in trouble with Blondie. Her legs slightly loosening and breaking their tight barrier, she couldn't resist shifting slightly, desperate to hide her arousal and not get too distracted. This one was dangerous, and by her reeling her in the way she did, she seemed awfully sketchy as well.
Not that she wasn't willing to take her chances. It sounded like a joyride. Just not now.
"What's your name, Sweetie?" the tone in her voice borderline lustful rather than compassionate.
"Abigail. Yours sugar?" She purred at that delightful feeling of the redhead's breathy mumbling and the slight opening of those tanned thighs. Her slender fingers ventured further, fingernails scratching almost innocently at the opening of her cut off short shorts.
一年多以前 LetsDuel2012 said…
"Emma, and wow, that sounds tough." She shook his hand looked over at her boss who was staring at her as if to tell her to hurry up "hey, uh....do you wanna, i dunno...hang out sometime?" she asked, shyly. "you seem really cool"
"Katherine." she replied with a cool stare, her eyes tentatively resting in hers. "But you can just call me Fate." Her leg brushed hers slightly, as she was blind to the fact that her sudden urges only drew her body closer to hers. The heat rushing to all of the right places, she was walking on a thin wire. Fuck an FDA charge. She let her wandering hands continue, still eager to find out their destination. "You see... My band and I have this little gig tonight at eleven. You know, at the little bar downtown by the barber shop?" Her finger slowly began winding around a tuft of pretty golden hair that she was dying to tug. Oh, the abrasive fantasies and heartless pleasure. The thought simmered on the back on her tongue, a pesky craving indeed. "I'd love to see you there..."
~
"Yes!" he beamed abruptly. Stammering for a quick save, he fumbled with the right wording. "I-I mean... yeah. I'd love to."
He was normally this obliged and optimistic towards the ideas of hanging out with new people--which normally landed him with the wrong kinds of friends--but she seemed genuinely sweet. It was well worth a shot.