随机角色扮演 APOCALYPSE RP

sieluvzsoul posted on Feb 15, 2014 at 05:48PM
Ok so for those of u who dont kno wat an apocalypse is..its zombies attacking. Ok so first itll start off as a normal day ant school...then itll go crazy. Yay so plz join I hav a minimum of roleplayers

Name:
Weapon/special skills:
Bio:
Personality:

Rules:
Only 1
-u can't b sum badass....ok u can b a badass...but plz make sure ur charecter isnt stronger then all the others if so..im kiking u outta here
THATS ALL...DO WATEVER THE HELL U WANT

Thanx for participating
BYME
(Lucky Star reference)

随机角色扮演 253 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 253

一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
Name:Johnny
Appearance: Pic
Weapon: AA-12,Crossbow and smoke bombs (124 bombs,87 arrows and 1187 bullets)
Bio: He is the older cuzzin of GG. He knows that GG depends on him and Johnny just want to let her learn from him. He love GG with all his heart and nothing is going to break them apart.
Personality:Energetic,Determined,and is never calm. He just want to do what he have to. He can be a Badass whenever he can.
last edited 一年多以前
 Name:Johnny Age: 16.5 Gender:Male Appearance: Pic Weapon: AA-12,Crossbow and smoke bombs (124 bo
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
(Sure big bro...jus lemme mak her)
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
(kk)
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
Name: Giselle(GG)
Appearance: pic
Weapon: large gun that she can pull out of anywer and it transforms into a scythe
Bio: She is Johnnys baby cuzzin...she looks up 2 him and luvs him with all her heart..and so far no boy has taken his place in her heart yet
Personality: badass, easy to anger, can b a sweetheart
 Name: Giselle(GG) Age: 15 Gender: Female Appearance: pic Weapon: large gun that she can pull out
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
(K should we start or get more ppl?)
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
(We can start and let ppl join in..if u want)
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
(ok)

Johnny was getting his books from his locker with GG. The announcement came on...

(ANNOUNCEMENT)

~~~Good Morning Students. Today is Friday. We all have heard that they say that a virus that can turn people into 'zombies' had started. So beware of z-z-zombie! *The principal gets eaten by the janitor* ~~~~

"Oh shit. Do you believe in them." As he put his AA-12 in his bag.He kept his smoke bomb belt and crossbow and arrows out for security.
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
GG giggles
"O plz cuz..zombies..as if" she said taking out a history book flipping through the pages
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
( Jack said He will join)

"I guess...I might be over whelming." Johnny said,getting his algebra worksheet with his math notebook. "I guess I see you after class right?' He said,kept on walling to homeroom.
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
(Eevee may join too!)
GG smiles and nodds "uh huh see u JJ" she said as she ran off towards her homeroom "o and dont let the zombies bite" she yelled bak at him obviously teasing him
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
"Ok GG" Johnny said,walking into his homerrom to see that he walked in a room with a zombie teacher. "Shit! Die you motherfukers" He said,shooting the teacher with an arrow. He went up to see for a closer look. "Yep,The principal wasn't lying." He smirked taking the arrow from the zombie's brain.
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
(Nice Big Bro..now ima hav nitemares)
As GG was walking a zombie ran up behind her knoking her over "shi...dude u need a breath freshener..here" she said as she took out her perfume from her bag spraying the zombie in the eyes kiking him off then running away
(OK let's mak it so tht she doesn't know she can pull out a gun from anywer yet k)
"Damnit damnit..curse me and my big mouth" gg thot as she ran into a wall knoking her out. But before she passed out she was able to scream in pain causing it to echo through the school
last edited 一年多以前
sieluvzsoul commented…
ment to add...GG is also very clumsy and oblivious 一年多以前
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
(LOL tomorrow Ima have nitmares because I'm about to watch the 'Walking Dead' at nine pm tomorrow.)

Johnny was running to see GG knocked out of the floor. "Y clumsy!" He said,picking her up and heading to the staff room. He put he down on the floor and checked if any zombies was there. After johnny found out that there was no zombies he tried to wake GG up. "GG!"
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
(Awesome...I luv walking dead)
GG grabs her head and winced in pain "aww damn tht hurt really really bad" she said sitting up getting head rush.."whoah whoah" she thot balancing herself "so um ya...wat the hell just attacked me jus now..and y did its breath smell lik decay and death" she yelled in a wisper
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
(COOL)

"It's because....there zombies." Johnny said,bringing back some soda and some hoagies. "At least this a safe spot. There is no zombies in here." He sips the soda handing a can to GG. "Did they bite you?" Johnny laughed a little bit
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
GG taks the can "no..it culdnt of..cuz I sprayed perfume in its mouth..get a taste of that bitch" GG said ripping off her jacket showing her tank top "this has gotta go..tht nasty bastard touched it..ew" GG said throwing the jacket behind her and it landed in the trash "so how am I supposed to run..if we hav to run..im in stilettos and my feet will start hurting eventually..and how am I supposed to protect myself if we ever get seperated..I dont have a weapon and I dont kno how to use 1..im srry im so useless" she said looking down
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
"Hey..Your not useless. Just follow my lead. " Johnny said,laying his crossbow down. "Don't think your useless,you just need to know how you handel stufff. Your already a badass so act like one with a gun." He said,handing her his AA-12. "This gun will blow 4 zombies at one time. This is one of the deadliest guns in the world.The only reason I gave it to you is because....your my baby cuzzin."
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
(OMG BRO IS THAT U IN UR PROFILE ICON?!!!?)
GG smiles "thanx Johnny..ur the best cuzzin ever" she said hugging him
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
(Damnit I gtg..but I wanted to tlk to u sum more..boo)
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
(Oh sorry for that... I had to go eat. AND YEAH THAT"S ME WITH MY FOOTBALL JERSEY. Bye sis)

"Yeah Ik" Johnny said,blushing and hugging GG bak
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
(Niiiiicccee LOL I can stay on a bit longer..my actual brother texted me and told me he was gonna hav to stop sumwer b4 he came so YAY)
"Ego" she teased letting him go smiling
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
(Cool and um......from your last post you meant bro right because it said boo like your bf or somethin)

"I don't have an ego." Johnny said,laying back,taking a piece of the hoagie. "We can't stay here forever.The food and beverage stock is down so we might be on the move.And when we are,we need to stop by the shoe store b4 you can't walk" He teased her about her stilettos
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
(No I ment boo as in..god damnit..ya kno boohoo)
"Haha very funny" she said
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
(oh lol and should we timeskip to the next day when they have to leave?)

一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
( LOL Sure)
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
Johnny wakes up from the sound of zombies down the hall. " We have to leave There's a lot of them." He said,shaking her from her beauty sleep.
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
GG wakes up "damnit" she wispered
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
"If you want to die stay here." Johnny said,getting his stuff and waiting at the door. "Die or Survive?"
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
GG taks off her shoes putting them in her back pack running over to her cuzzin
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
Johnny quickly grabbed an arrow and grabbed his crossbow waiting for the attack.When they reached the corner there was zombies all over the place. He only had one plan. "I know you might want to smell like a lady but you have to stink for this.We have to go down the trash chute." He said,because there was no turning back now.
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
"Hey thats wat I was thinking..now....can we go before we get our faces ripped off" she said
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
"Yeah..Let's go" Johnny said,opening the chute for her to jump in.
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
"Damn this is gonna suk" GG squeled jumping through it
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
"Here I come." Johnny said,jumping in and letting go of the chute landing in a trash pod

(Srry I had to shovel the snow. It's snowing over here)
一年多以前 tigerfinn said…
Name: aomine (also called min)
Appearance: pic
Weapon: pistols,and any kind of gun (except for A-T guns THEY ARE DAMN HEAVY) (and at gun mean anti tank)
special skill: tracking,shooting,scavenging
Bio: ???
Personality: silent,nice,cool,calm,rarely angry,rarely cry,rarely talkative
 Name: aomine (also called min) Age: 15 Gender: M Appearance: pic Weapon: pistols,and any kind of
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
(Hey Tiger...and...OMIGOD BIG BRO I'M SO SO SOWWY...I WENT SUMWER WITH MY ACTUAL BRO..AND I WASN'T ABLE TO TELL U I WAS LEAVING CUZ HE WAS RUSHIN ME...and im really really dizzy rite now..so my typing may suk)
一年多以前 EeveeOak500 said…
Name:Jayson
Appearance: (pic if u can)
Weapon/special skills: Weapon=Uses 2 pistols................Skill= Sneaking
Bio: ?????
Personality: *you'll see*
 Name:Jayson Age:(must b in high school) 16 Gender: male Appearance: (pic if u can) Weapon/specia
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
(Thanx for joining..just jump rite in werever u want)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 EeveeOak500 said…
(kk i finally had time to join)
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
(Kool..glad u did..but I can't respond till Big Brother does so..ya)
一年多以前 EeveeOak500 said…
(...he should come back soon)
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
(Kk)
一年多以前 EeveeOak500 said…
(hopefully)
一年多以前 tigerfinn said…
<===========[]==O O==[]===========> swords ROCK
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
(Hell ya they do)
一年多以前 tigerfinn said…
min is near them with his sniper "survivors?" he asked himself as he shoots a zombie on the head with his sniper "dammit" he sad while pulling the lever (the cock lever its on the side of the sniper) of his sniper "another one" he said while shooting another and cocking hi sniper again
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
(*tries not to laugh* im sorry I got a perverted thot from that post..srry)
Sableye21 commented…
哈哈 I See it XD 一年多以前
sieluvzsoul commented…
哈哈 一年多以前
tigerfinn commented…
^fuk no 一年多以前
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
(Hey guys...)
一年多以前 sieluvzsoul said…
(Hey big brother!!!)
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
(Hey Lil Sis....)

Johnny reach onto his feet. Ï'm Johnny.."He said,taking out a arrow and shooting the zombie in the head. "GG you ok?"