随机角色扮演 Hero Academy RP

Sableye21 posted on Feb 13, 2014 at 12:04AM
You are sent to an Academy for Superheroes. It's is placed into the sky but their evil-rivals Villain-Association. You can be an son/daughter of any Superhero/Villain or you can have your own original in-training superhero/villain

RULEZ:
Basically I have no rulez except no one liners. At least two lines and up.

CHARACTER LIST:

Name:
Superhero/Villain name:
Superhero/Villain Appearance:
Personality:
Powers:
Are you a son/daughter of a Superhero or Villain or you have something up your sleeve:
Bio: (Optional but not necessary)

随机角色扮演 76 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 76

一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
Name: George Wall
Superhero/Villain Name: Acid
Appearance: Pic
Superhero/ Villain Appearance: Next pic
Personality: Energetic,Loyal,brave
Powers: His body is made of acid. citric acid,radioactive acid, and other acids but mostly Radioactive acid.He can shoot acid from anywhere of his body at will.
Are you a son/daughter of a Superhero/Villain?: No
Bio: George Wall was an average teen,until he went to his science fair. Even though he hated science he wanted to check out the projects.There was a one that had a big jar of any acid you can think of.But the jar tipped over and crashed on George. Once he got up he spat out the acid that was in his motuh on to the floor and it went through it.He spat again and the same thing happened.That's when he was kidnapped and brought to Hero Academy
 Name: George 墙 Superhero/Villain Name: Acid Age: 16 Appearance: Pic Superhero/ Villain Appeara
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
(Acid would look like this but his mask is all green inside of that yellow to see part.He also has those eyes like Spiderman or Deadpool as)
 (Acid would look like this but his mask is all green inside of that yellow to see part.He also has th
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
Name: Banette

Superhero/Villain name: Banette

Appearance: Pic1

Superhero/Villain Appearance: Pic1

Powers: Inside his Zips is Infinite Space

Are you a son/daughter of a Superhero / Villain: No

Bio:
Born with his clothes on, and the zips in his Body, Banette is one of the most strangest beings in all of existence, along with his Sister, Banatte, they are Twins, and both of them became one of the unsolvable mysterious of Earth, people thought that they were Superheros because they are stronger than Superman, faster than Superman, and that at the age of 6, Banette managed to hack into a high-security mainframe.

Extra: As it says in his Bio, his clothes are part of his Skin, aswell as the zips.

[♂][==================♀♂===========­===­===­=][­♀]

Name: Banatte

Superhero/Villain name: Banatte

Appearance: Pic2

Superhero/Villain Appearance: Pic2

Powers: Inside her Zips is Infinite Space

Are you a son/daughter of a Superhero / Villain: No

Bio:
Banatte is the twin Sister of Banette, both of them sharing the same powers, strength, speed and can both think the same, although Banatte is just as closed hearted to others as her Twin, they both like and hate the same things, and seem to be inseparable.

Extra:
Her zips and clothes are part of her skin, just like Banette
last edited 一年多以前
 [b]Name:[/b] Banette [b]Superhero/Villain name:[/b] Banette [b]Age:[/b] 19 [b]Gender:[/b] Ma
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
His sister, Banatte, her clothes are similar to Banette's, only she doesn't have a hoodie permanently stuck to her head, nor a scarf, and instead of shorts, she has a knee-length Skirt
last edited 一年多以前
 His sister, Banatte, her clothes are similar to Banette's, only she doesn't have a hoodie permanently
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
(Cool,I'm just waiting if anybody else is joining then we can start)
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
(k den :P)
一年多以前 sparkles3 said…
Name: Mikki Paley

Superhero/Villain name: Tune

Appearance: pic1

Superhero/Villain Appearance: well, you'll see in pic 2

Personality: loves K-Pop, Jokes of all kinds, Jon Cozart, PewDiePie, Pasta~, Phantom of The Opera, and all her books on mythology. Despises terrible fanfictions, most of Disney channel, and this weird 800 year old dude who lives in the sewers. He's just creepy

Powers: Mah Bass guitar sends out these uber powerful sound waves that can literally blow up your brain. I'm also pretty good at climbing stuff, but i don't think thats a power. Oh, and when you pair my voice with my bass and an amp, i could destroy a city.

Are you a son/daughter of a Superhero or Villain: nope... PASTA~~~

Bio: (Optional but not necessary) optional, hmmmm? SKIP!!!
 Name: Mikki Paley Superhero/Villain name: Tune Age: 15 Appearance: pic1 Superhero/Villain
Alaska- commented…
((im gonna like this character ^.^)) 一年多以前
一年多以前 sparkles3 said…
((pic 2, but with an electric blu mask
 ((pic 2, but with an electric blu mask
一年多以前 LillyBlack said…
(Imma join in a sec...I just need to find pics...)
一年多以前 LillyBlack said…
Name: Zoeysha (call her Zoey)
Superhero/Villain name: Magica
Appearance: pic
Superhero/Villain Appearance: pic
Personality: sweet well not to villains, funny, talented
Powers: she has different swords but its just 1 (if you know what I mean by that...) And magic to do certain this but I'll show you in the r
Are you a son/daughter of a Superhero or Villain: nope
Bio: Forgotten
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Zoeysha (call her Zoey) Superhero/Villain name: Magica Age: 18 Appearance: pic Superhero/Vi
一年多以前 LillyBlack said…
(Second pic)
 (Second pic)
一年多以前 tigerfinn said…
Name: chris velanuela
Superhero/Villain name: snake eyes
Appearance: picture1
Superhero/Villain Appearance: picture1
Personality: never talks,calm,you can't know what he looks like or ur dead
Powers: invisibility,super speed,super agility and most of all climbing skill,sword fighting champion,every hands a fish hook (means can climb)
Are you a son/daughter of a Superhero or Villain or you have something up your sleeve: none,snake pet that hides in his sleeve
Bio: ???
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: chris velanuela Superhero/Villain name: snake eyes Age: 19 Appearance: picture1 Superhero/V
一年多以前 tigerfinn said…
the snake he calls jaari
 the snake he calls jaari
一年多以前 tigerfinn said…
(what snake really look like
 (what snake really look like
一年多以前 tigerfinn said…
(hello?)
一年多以前 sparkles3 said…
((hey. can we start??))
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
(We can start......right now..)

Everybody crowded the school....flashing light....cheering....wonderful feelings...." We hereby announce Hero Academy open!" The mayor said,as he cute the red ribbon as people filled inside the academy. Technology like you never saw it. Things was amazing and this was the beginning of any Hero School ever

From the outer part of school...

George was jumping from buildings as he fell in front of the Academy. "Here I come world!" He said,as he walked inside the Acdemy
一年多以前 sparkles3 said…
Mikki walked through the doors of the Hero Academy, bopping her head to the music blasting from her headphones. She had the volume cranked up so loud that anyone withing thirty feet of her could hear her playlist. She was currently listening to 'You're Gonna Go Far Kid' by The Offspring, happily ignoring the rest of the orld.
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
George heard loud music of 'You're Gonna Go Far Kid'. He quickly headed to Mikki. "I love this song....uh....I'm George." He said,putting his hand out
一年多以前 Alaska- said…
((yay i wanna join :D))
Name: Alaska Range
Superhero/Villain name: Venus
Superhero/Villain Appearance: (second pic)
Personality: independent, klutzy-ish, good heart, tries her hardest even though she doesn't always succeed
Powers: blows different densities of smoke. As in sometimes she blows out smoke that freezes you of smoke that's so thick you can't see/ breathe or smoke that is solid enough to hold you in place. She can adapt smoke in different forms in any way possible.
Are you a son/daughter of a Superhero or Villain or you have something up your sleeve: She was the daughter of a villain father and a super hero mother and then they distorted each other so...
Bio: i'll get back to this................
last edited 一年多以前
 ((yay i wanna 加入 :D)) Name: Alaska Range Superhero/Villain name: Venus Age: 16 Appearance: pic
Sableye21 commented…
你 don't have to do the bio....if 你 don't want to 一年多以前
Alaska- commented…
i want to i just have nothing in mind rn :P 一年多以前
Sableye21 commented…
哈哈 ok 一年多以前
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
(WELCOME!)

George saw that she didn't hear him so he kept walk toward Hero Academy.

(You can bumped into him)
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
Banette and Banatte were sitting next to eachother, their desks were connected, unlike the other students desks, Banette had a bored expression, whilst Banatte was looking around the room.
一年多以前 Alaska- said…
(second pic except her hair is still brown and long like her regular self but her eyes are this gold colour)
 (second pic except her hair is still brown and long like her regular self but her eyes are this 金牌
一年多以前 Alaska- said…
((this reminds me of that movie sky high XD))
"Don't get into fights...and make a lot of friends okay?" Alaska's mom rested her hand's on Alaska's shoulders.
"I'll be fine mom and you don't have to drop me off at school..I can get here myself," she looked around embarrassed.
"A-alright..love you sweetie," she said and left. Alaska turned around and faced the school,
"Just don't get into any fights Alaska..." she said to herself.
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
(( I know...I tried to make it like that....))

George was walking not noticing where he was going and knocked over a girl. He blushed as he looked down. "I'm sorry....." he said,helping her back to her feet
Time_Master commented…
I'm going to 床, 床上 now, I'll reply on the Crown RP later, ok? Good night 一年多以前
一年多以前 Alaska- said…
Alaska took his hand and stood up.
"No it's okay. Oh I'm Alaska...you?"
'don't be awkward Alaska...dont be awkward' she thought to herself and smiled weakly
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
" I'm George....nice to meet you Alaska. Um...."He said,starting to whisper. "Are you going to the Hero Academy? " He said,slightly smiling.

Name: Mark
Appearance: Pic
Superhero/Villain appearance: 2 pic
Personality: Mark is nice and loving but when he turns into R he is serious and stronger.
Power: Super strength,flight,and different techniques that are cool and awesome
Are you a son of a villian/superhero: Son of a Villian and Superhero but his father was defeated by his mom's brother. SO he lives with his superhero mom and human step-father
Bio: Being the villain prince was kind of hard. He had to control his powers. But he used to be stronger and with his father around until his uncle thought they was actually fighting so his uncle killed him. With that misunderstanding....Mark always missed his father. He wouldn't even want to talk to his uncle and he doesn't like to talk about his father.His mother set him up for Hero Academy and he went soon as possible.
 " I'm George....nice to meet 你 Alaska. Um...."He said,starting to whisper. "Are 你 going to the He
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
(This is R...he is not small though hehe...plus not that much abs but have some)
 (This is R...he is not small though hehe...plus not that much abs but have some)
一年多以前 Alaska- said…
'So he's a super hero kid too...' she thought.
"Yah I am..but why are you whispering?" she asked speaking regularly.

((Um is this a boarding school or just school you go to everyday? and there a magic school bus in this too? :P))
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
( Whatever you want.....I was thinking it could be a boarding school plus we do have a magical bus heh)

Mark walks down the street near Alaska and George. " Oh..I thought it was suppose to be...never mine" He said,embarrassed. Then the bus came on. "Hey..let's go. This is the bus to Hero Academy" The driver said,as Mark looked at Alaska and George. "Come on you guys.....the bus is here" He said,smiling already knowing that they are going to the academy. He quickly got on as George right behind him. "Let's go Alaska"
一年多以前 Alaska- said…
(Yay! I love boarding schools)
Alaska nodded and pulled her camouflage suitcase with her onto the bus.( she's new ;) )
"Hmm you'd think since it was a super hero school it'd be in some special place that you can't just take a bus to..."
She hesitated before asking, "Mind if I sit beside you?" to George.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 sparkles3 said…
Mikki walked to the bus stop, still bopping her had, and climbed aboard. She basically danced to the back and sat cross legged on a seat, humming. Eventually, she flat out started singing:

"Dance sucker dance
Man, you never had a chance
And no one even knew
It was really only you
And now you steal away
Take him out today
It's some nice work you did
You're gonna go far, kid."

((yes, i changed the lyrics a little, but it's just cause my mom knows my pasword.
Alaska- commented…
你 my real name is actually Mikki too :P 一年多以前
Alaska- commented…
你 know* 一年多以前
sparkles3 commented…
wow, cool 一年多以前
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
George smiled at Alaska. "Yeah...sure! And meet my friend from last year,Mark" He said,as Mark smiled at Alaska. "Hey!.....We both was new last year. So you must be new here?" He said,siting back down behind George and Alaska but still talking to them.

(Lat year was new for Mark and George)
一年多以前 Alaska- said…
Alaska smiled and held out her hand to shake his,
"Im Alaska Range. So is this place where we're going to any fun?" She glanced at the girl singing at the back of the bus.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Kat-chan said…
((JOINING NOW!))
Name: Ever Valentine
Superhero/Villain name: Pheonix
Superhero/Villain Appearance: Next...
Personality: Very energetic and hyper, friendly, but avoid her bad side...it's scary...
Powers: Fire powers
Bio: To be discovered...
last edited 一年多以前
 ((JOINING NOW!)) Name: Ever Valentine Superhero/Villain name: Pheonix Age: 16 Appearance: pic Su
一年多以前 Kat-chan said…
((Hero form, plus one of those eye mask things and minus the scarf hat thing))
 ((Hero form, plus one of those eye mask things and minus the scarf hat thing))
一年多以前 sparkles3 said…
Miiki, still singing, brought up Google on her iPod and started reading some Hetalia fanfictions. She selected I Love You, Idiot, a USUK fic, and began reading it. The song ended and the next one came one, Killer by The Ready Set.
一年多以前 Kat-chan said…
Ever climbed into the bus, lugging her heavy suitcase behind her. She glanced around the bus then made her way over to a group of people, sitting next to some boy (Mark). She leaned forward to talk to the girl in front of her, who also had a suitcase. "Hi, I'm Ever. You're new here too, right?"
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
" Yeah...I guess." George said,as the bus started going fast as I know what.It started to left into the air as it soared into the school campus. "There is more stuff at school you could like"

Mark looks at Miiki as he smiled."I like your music style." He said,as he listened to her sing
一年多以前 sparkles3 said…
Seein a person's mouth move, Mikki pulled the earbud from one of her ears.

"What was that? Sorry, this is really loud." She laughed, her cheeks red from the cuteness of the fanfic.
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
Mark smiled at her."I like your voice.You can be a beautiful singer." Mark said,blushing the color of his hair.Then he turned over to see a girl (Ever) next to him "I'm Mark..and that's a beautiful name hehe"
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 sparkles3 said…
Mikki grinned and put her earbuds back in, turning down the volume considerably. Who knew people could be that nice when all you were doing was being obnoxious?

Of course, she knew she had a good voice. She was Tune, for christ's sake! But hey, compliments are always nice.
一年多以前 Kat-chan said…
Ever grinned at the boy named Mark. "Thanks. It's the only one I've got, so it's a good thing it's nice, right?" She paused, frowning. "Actually, it technically isn't, but you get the point."
一年多以前 Alaska- said…
Alaska looked past George in shock, "Shit. D you see that?!" realising she was talk a decibel too loud she lowered her voice embarrassed, "This bus can fly.."
She looked at the girl who had introduced herself,
"Ya I am..I'm Alaska."
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
"Told you...this bus have tricks and wonders but watch out for the tricks more" George smiled as the bus landed. "We are here."

"Yeah I know...I hope we all are in the same class you knwo" He said,putting his bag on his back.
一年多以前 Alaska- said…
Alaska nodded, "Ya, that be pretty cool. I wonder what we're gonna do here." Then she got up and pulled her suitcase up and got off the bus saying thanks to the driver.
一年多以前 Kat-chan said…
Ever jumped to her feet, grabbing her suitcase. "Oh, this is gonna be so awesome!" She hurried out of the bus, pausing at the sight of the school. "Woah. This is actually happening."
一年多以前 sparkles3 said…
Mikki stood up, hefted her duffel, which had the pattern of the Canadian flag on it, on her shoulder. She turned her music back up, now playing her Phantom of the Opera soundtrack, and danced off the bus.

"Think of me...
Think of me fondly
When we've said goodbye
Remember me
Once in a while,
Please promise me you'll try." She sang softly as she walked inside. This school was awesome.
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
Mark floated off the bus with his suitcase right behind George. "Hello school." Mark said,at the sight of the huge school. Then a pixie came over to them. "I am Serena. The Hero Academy counselor. Follow right behind me because we are going to have a brief tour. School starts next week so you can get settled down. Math,History,Science is on the 1st story, Music,PE,Art,are at the 2nd floor and 3rd and 4th is the dorm floors." Serena said,as she called out names. " Ever,Mark,George,Alaska,and Miiki are in a dorm together.Here's your keys" She said,passing them out to all of them.

(Is that ok...or should I split the people in half so..there are two dorms?)
Kat-chan commented…
I think splitting it in two would be better 一年多以前
Sableye21 commented…
(Ok....) 一年多以前
一年多以前 Sableye21 said…
(So...I guess I will put Mark with Ever and put Miiki,George,and Alaska together?I don't know lol)
Alaska- commented…
thats fine with me :P 一年多以前