随机角色扮演 Utopia: Retry

ManyManyMoons posted on Dec 23, 2013 at 06:39AM
Well, I made this awhile ago and really liked it but I ceased to exist for awhile shortly after making it. So, here is a remake.

The year is 6870 and Earth is a sparkling utopia of bright lights, tall white buildings, and the best night life.

As time went on, technology advanced, and inhabited planets were found, Earth became the "party central" of the galaxy.

Not too long after we discovered aliens, communication with them progressed and we began trading with them and they began visiting Earth.

Many rich citizens took this opportunity to build entertainment for them. These businesses built cities that grew into states and then before too long everyone was turning Earth into the business tycoon and partying planet it is today.

Although it seems like a great life, there is darkness masked behind the light.
The world leaders are just for show, the real power is in the hands of the wealthy business owners and they refuse to let anything stand in the way of their money.

They are planning something, no one knows what and 99% of the population is too naive and drunk to even notice.

To add to the conspiracy... there have been a lot of murders lately in the world's capital city, Megra, and everyone is blaming it on the robots which as lead to many attacks on the robots. They are viewed as second-class citizens and are forced to live in the more.. grimier parts of the cities.

They plead innocent, but no one listens. Even with all the spottings of strange suited men near the crime scenes. The press covers it up. Earth is perfect! They say. No need to worry! No need to worry...

_________________________________________­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__

New Technology:

- Flying Cars: Ahh, yes. Technology finally completed a functioning Flying Car in 4960. They should be called Hovering Cars, though. They float three feet, more or less, over the thin streets that spiral and weave around buildings.

- Robotic Cosmetic Surgery (RCS) : Many humans don't want to settle for the regular abilities their species is given, especially with all these diverse aliens flaunting their natural super-human gifts or physical features. So, Robotic Cosmetic Surgery was invented and perfected. People would get their arms replaced so they could be stronger, their eyes replaced so they could be a strange color, and even moving tattoos implanted into their skin. Some people need the robotic limbs to live or to replace a lost limb, others just want to feel better about themselves.

- Holograms: Holograms were perfected way before Earth became the utopia it is today, but they are still used widely through out the planet.

And many more...

_________________________________________­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__

RP Rules:
- NO GODMODDING. If you god mod I will ask you to leave without hesitation.

- NO one-liners. Seriously, everyone hates them and they are so easy to avoid.

- Be creative! Almost any technology can exist and anything can exist! Make your own alien species up! Make your own weapon up (within reason)! Anything is really possible.

- Sex, violence, cursing... Its all allowed. Just not too much of it, okay? I don't want sex to be the center of the RP or people to use "fuck" every other sentence.

- I'm going to have to say no to any supernatural beings. As in no demons, no angels, no elementals. Make an alien race if you want but please no supernatural stuff.

- This is sci-fi themed so please think accordingly.

- Have fun and fill this out:

Name:
Special Abilities (If you have any):
Appearance:
Bio:
 [i] Well, I made this awhile 以前 and really liked it but I ceased to exist for awhile shortly after m
last edited on Dec 23, 2013 at 06:50AM

随机角色扮演 62 回复

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...