随机角色扮演 The Dark Dead

heart-of_love posted on Nov 05, 2013 at 02:22AM
a power plant exploded a while ago and everyone continues there daily thing but at night. electronics don't work properly at night, you should always get home before dark. when it's dark lock your door's and turn on your lights. For the darkness bring the dead who were killed by the Explosion. if your bitten you ether have to have your brains crushed or have someone suck the tainted blood from your body. Even if your being attacked by your dead Friend or Mother you must kill them.

there is a group of people living in a high school,Naru,Moriko,Jay,Sera and Sora along wiht a bunch of kids, Monster's started to appear and now things have become worse, During the day monster's roam, at night the dead can get you.
There is always danger everywhere you look, Unless your inside be aware of your surroundings.

Name:
Like:
Dislike:
Fear:
What you look like:
Bio:

Wolfy33 - Jay,Moriko,Naru
Me- Sora, Sera And ?
last edited on Feb 01, 2014 at 10:20PM

随机角色扮演 549 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 549

一年多以前 heart-of_love said…
Name: Sora Winters
Like: Sun, Beach, Reading,
Dislike: Dark, Nightmares,Strange sounds
Fear: None so far
What you look like: Waist long Jet Black Hair, Ice Blue eyes, Pale, about five foot nine.
Bio: Sora's mom and dad worked at the power plant. they died in the Explosion and Sora is scared that one day she will see them and have to kill them.
Sora's knee bounced up and down waiting for the sun to rise and the sound of the Dead to stop clawing at her door. Sora was out a little later then she planed and the Dead smelt her blood. now they were trying to get to her. She shivered at the thought of her skin being torn to shreds,the sound of her bones being snaped, the sound of her blood hitting the walls.
一年多以前 wolfy33 said…
found it!)

Name: Jay Namikaze
Like: night time, killing off the dead
Dislike: the smell of dead people, staying indoors
Fear: she has a phobia of spiders (u gotta admit.. them things r creepy!)
What you look like: Long brown hair with a blue streak, hazle eyes, very tan, combat boots, knuckle gloves, a tanktop, taddered jeans, fairly tall.
Bio: her parents were all aware of the powerplant explotion and they managed to escape to a different country leving her and her brothers behind.
last edited 一年多以前
heart-of_love commented…
Yay 一年多以前
wolfy33 commented…
哈哈 yeppers :3 一年多以前
Sora coverd her ears wishing it was over with when her light started flickering "on no plz no." the light went off for a seccond plunging her into darkness. "Oh GOD!" She screamed hearing the bony hands tapping on her window. her light turnd back on and Sora could hear the dead hiss and drag them selfs away from her window.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 wolfy33 said…
Jay swung her large scythe, cuting down those of the dead. she smiles as doing so making her look like she enjoys what she calls 'living'. she slashes at a couple near the window of a girl about Jays age. after slicing each in half she peared in the window hoping for survivers.
Sora had her head between her knees and the light started flickering again. when Sora looked up she saw a face at her window and she yelped throwing her pillow at the window.
一年多以前 wolfy33 said…
The pillow hits the window where Jays face is but she doesnt even flinch. "well... atleast she's alive i suppose" she said while slashing at more dead around the windows.
一年多以前 Dizmo said…
Name: Dizmo
Like: Killing the dead, video games, jelly beans, reading a good book and saving the living
Dislike: degration of the dead, chocolate, science
Fear: Spiders (there creepy)
What you look like: pic
Bio: Dizmo was born in Australia but moved due to his fathers work, his farther had been near the power plant when it exploded, his mother was killed by one of the dead soon after.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Dizmo said…
Dizmo was sneaking around from house to house looking for living to aid and dead to slay while hopefully making a bit of money from it since he was flat out broke and living in a shity apartment building. He found that the trick to looking for survivors was to look for houses with either a lot of dead surrounding them or a lot of dead re killed in front of them. as he was sneaking around he saw one house with what looked to be a living woman at the window and a few dead walking up behind her. "shit doesn't look like she see's them" not wanting to draw the unwanted attention of more dead he snuck up behind the few dead who were about to kill the woman at the window pulled out his sword and quickly and skilfully chopped off their heads. "hope you don't mind but these dead were about to make you dinner" now that Dizmo was closer to the window and the woman he could see the woman was holding a scythe and there was another woman behind the window, walking up next to the woman with a scythe and taped on the window "need a hand with anything?" he asked as he seethed his katana and a friendly smile on his face.
Dizmo commented…
(i dont usually type that much i just got in a rhythm hope its a good start for my guy) 一年多以前
Dizmo commented…
(quick 问题 cause i'm Australian irl and want to know which country this RP takes place) 一年多以前
heart-of_love commented…
hum...i didnt think about that.....oh and Welcome to the Rp 一年多以前
wolfy33 commented…
Yes welcome to the rp!! :D 一年多以前
Sora saw another face at her window and she yelped falling off her bed. "Dont hurt me!"
一年多以前 wolfy33 said…
Jay glared at the man and forces herself to thank him "thanks" she says firmly and rests her scythe on her sholder. "I take it ur living right?" She askes the man while she pears into the window making sure the girl was ok.
last edited 一年多以前
Sora crawled to her window and looked out. "oh there liveing." She opend her window and looked around quickly "H-Hello" she stuttered.
一年多以前 wolfy33 said…
looks at the man then at the girl "u shouldnt stay here" says Jay "if u havent noticed the dead r rising more rapidly and its no longer safe to stay in this area come with with me..." Jay commands the girl then looks to the man "u should come to it important we get all survivers to 'the' place"
last edited 一年多以前
Sora Looked up "the suns Riseing thats good the dead hate the light."
一年多以前 Dizmo said…
(shit sorry i didnt see that i will delete that post)
一年多以前 Dizmo said…
Well first off, if were going to "the place", we should probably get some supplies from the house first" Dizmo looks at the girl "have you got any food, money or weapons?"
Sora nods as the boy asks "Yea i have lots of food and i have a bow and arrow set."
(Btw Dizmo what your character look like?)
一年多以前 Dizmo said…
"cool lets go get the supplies, cause it could mean life or death, you a good archer?"

(one sec, also sorry i forgot to post the pic)
 "cool lets go get the supplies, cause it could mean life 或者 death, 你 a good archer?" (one sec, a
一年多以前 wolfy33 said…
Jay looks to the boy "wait its a 2 day journey by foot... food would attrack large predators still lingering around u guys can last 2 days im sure so about all u need is money and a weapon..."
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Dizmo said…
"and water, don't forget about water and a little food wouldn't hurt, i hate running on an empty stomach, so how many people are at "the place" anyway?"
Dizmo commented…
(i dont know about 你 guys but im in the middle of a science lesson on geometry, boring as hell) 一年多以前
heart-of_love commented…
哈哈 i'm at 首页 its 6:43 pm here 一年多以前
wolfy33 commented…
mhmm 哈哈 一年多以前
一年多以前 wolfy33 said…
Jay looks at the ground seems to be counting in her head "i think is only me, my brothers, Kyo, and couple kids but im not entirly sure how many Moriko or Naru brought in....."
last edited 一年多以前
Sora holds up a hand "one sec" She vanishes and come back with a small purse/bag and a bow with arrows. Sticking out of the small bag is some water bottles and a box.
一年多以前 Dizmo said…
"hmm a medic yeah alright sounds good to me, hey once we get there after we rest is it okay if we come back so i could get a few things from my apartment, i dont want to get them now incase i dont like "the place" once we get the, we really need to re-name it "the place sounds boring as hell, mysterious but boring"
Dizmo commented…
shit sorry if i dont talk much the science teacher is sitting behind me 一年多以前
Sora jumped out of the window and landed next to a head "MERP" she covered her mouth. Sora was wearing a short blue dress, with black legging and tan boots with fur on them, she has the purse on her sholder and the bow in her hands the arrows strapped to her back.
一年多以前 wolfy33 said…
"sure u can but if ur coming u have to help us gather the survivors....would u it rather be called the 'the safe house' then? i didnt name it so..."
一年多以前 Dizmo said…
"first off i think we should all tell each other our names, my names Dizmo its nice to meet ya" he say with a huge smile on his face "and no i think calling it "the safe house" would be to common how about "sanctuary"?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 wolfy33 said…
"im Jay its nice to meet u both" she says boldly then turns to Dizmo "what does sanctuary mean?"
一年多以前 Dizmo said…
"in short a safe place" he says with a smile that seems to not fade
一年多以前 wolfy33 said…
"ive never heard that word before.. do u come from a educated family?" Jay asks curiously.
Sora gently steps away from the bodys "Sora." was all she said
一年多以前 Dizmo said…
"yeah im from an educated family i suppose, im from Australia and i had a few good teachers while i lived there, if you need a hand with anything just ask me, im not the smartest man in the world but i will do my best to help"
一年多以前 wolfy33 said…
Jay nobs to Dizmo kindly with a slite smile then she glairs up at the sky "we should get going its not smart to stay out in the open." she starts walking in the direction of the safe place "come" she commands them.
Sora walks after Jay as the suns rises makeing nearby dead scream "Ugh i hate that noise." Sora said covering her ear's
一年多以前 Dizmo said…
"man i know right, it's like a banshee scream. It should be over soon i usually use these ear plugs you can use them if you like" Dizmo says taking a pair of ear plugs out of his pocket and handing them to Sora
一年多以前 wolfy33 said…
"That's so annoying! I hate this time of day" she says to herself referring to the screams. They walk by one screaming loudly perching to the ear. Jay takes her scythe off her shoulder, with one swift move she cuts down the dead man. The screeching continues after she had sliced him in half from its sholder to its lower hip then slowly fades into a whaling noise. Jay walks on not phased by what appeared to be blood dripping of her scythe which she layed back on her sholder.
一年多以前 Dizmo said…
"nice kill" he says to Jay, "so whats everyone's story, let me start. My dad was close to the power plant when it exploded, he was one of the first to turn, my mum went looking for him, never saw her again, i used what little money that my parents left to buy a shitty little apartment that i share with a mate of mine who was on holiday here when this thing hit, i got my katana from a deader and since then iv'e been moving around looking for dead to kill and living to save, what about you girls"
Sora hands back the ear plugs and gags as the sight of the blood.
一年多以前 Dizmo said…
"thanks, whats your story of this place Sora?"
一年多以前 wolfy33 said…
Jay pears at Sora "better get used to the sight of death, its not something we cant avoid" she says in a wize manor.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Dizmo said…
"ha mate you can call it death if you want to, in my opinion its freedom from death. they died and are kept in their body and when there brains are destroyed they are freed, but thats just a theory."
一年多以前 wolfy33 said…
Jay looks ahead and shrugs calmly "all I know is that we have to slice them before they get us first..."
一年多以前 Dizmo said…
"amen to that, so what happened to you when this zombie shit went down?"
Sora quietly walked behind keeping on hand on her arrows.
一年多以前 wolfy33 said…
Jay glared at Dizmo before speeding again. "When this all started my parents were quite aware of what was happening to the outside world of our little house." She looked at the ground as she talked. "One day they've had enough of it. They told us to stay there till they got back but they never did. Later on we found out they had fled to another country leaving us behind to die. Being the Eldest sibling, Yuuta had to go out and gather supplies and such. After the 3rd voyage out of the house with no weapon, we assumed he had died. Me and my brothers, Moriko and Naru finally got our hands on some weapons we had discovered. And from then on we've been collecting survivors, like yourselves, and bring them to a safe place."
一年多以前 Dizmo said…
Dizmo looks over at jay, "so what is this sanctuary like anyway, is it just an apartment or a house or some shit, cause by the sounds of it your going to need more room if you want to keep recruiting survivors, and do you have some defence's cause by the sound's of it your one of the strongest members in the group and if your out then your group would be vulnerable to the dead, you dont want your group all dead when you come back from a scavenging trip."
一年多以前 wolfy33 said…
"ull see when we get there, we havent been geting in survivers to often but im certain there is enough space.... and usually when im gone Moriko or Naru take over. ur right about me being the stongest, im accually concidered the leader. Kyo is our medic so if we get bitten she knows how to make an anibotic but it only works on some levels and from what she said, its difficult to make. i think u guys will like it there." she says looking at them from the corner of her eye.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Dizmo said…
"hmm alright, well sorry in advance if im argumentative to you in the future cause im one of those leader types. I guess i feel that im good at making hard decisions and i guess im sort of right since i managed to live this long."
一年多以前 wolfy33 said…
Jay looks at him "u and Moriko should get along then he is one of those 'do it because i said so' kinda guy". she says with a little smile.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Dizmo said…
"nah im not like that, but i am very argumentative and persuasive, also i dont think that to leaders in the same group are ever going to get along, but i hope your right and im wrong this time" he said so how are you with defences anyway" Dizmo said getting a better picture of what this group was about
Sora had quielty walked behind them, listening to there chat "how far is it?" Sora asked quietly.