Psych Will Trish Connors be coming back for Season 3 Premiere?

SloopDash posted on May 15, 2008 at 09:31AM
I wonder if Ashley Williams will reprise her role as Trish Connors again for the Season 3 premier episode, since the plot stated that Gus and Shawn will be having a high school reunion?
last edited on May 15, 2008 at 09:35AM

Psych 6 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 krazykray said…
Oooohh. Maybe!
一年多以前 Councilman said…
If she does she doesn't have a chance with Shawn. The Writers have been setting up Shawn and Jules since her first episode Spelling Bee when she leaves the cafe she looks back at Shawn.
In Bounty Hunter Shawn almost kisses Jules and she has to a stress relief thing with her pistol when he leaves. It will be slow but it's coming.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Councilman said…
smirk
SloopDash: Wasn't it strange that Trish wasn't even at the Reunion show and we were introduced to Abigail Lightar who turned out to be Shawn's old flame that he let go out? Only to have her back for "An Evening With Mr.Yang" where she thought he was up to his old tricks again. And now we have a delema because of Abigail and Jules. If Trish shows up now and indicates she has an interest in Shawn it might turn Shawn into a juggler of sorts.
一年多以前 krazykray said…
Haha! That would actually be kind of funny. Him trying to keep them all happy, while solving a crazy case. Could be a good plot. Plus it would be totally ironic that, after Shawn failing with each girl the first time, now they all want him back at the same time!
一年多以前 Councilman said…
smirk
d(0.0)b With three to choose from how should you decide? I must say it is hard to decide which way to case your line when the fish are biting all around you. But if while casting your bate you're in the wrong waters there is always a possiblity of seducing a shark to when you least expect it. And it may not become obvious at first but we all know that sharks can change without warning and go into a frenzy which is uncontrollable once it begins. However it might be fun to watch it play out.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 krazykray said…
I know it won't, but now after thinking about it..I really hope it happens! Haha!

But obviously, Jules will win in the end!
Maybe Shawn could have both the other two girls throwing themselves at him (obviously not together or literally), ready to do whatever he wants. But then Jules calls him and needs someone to lean on as a friend, and Shawn gives up a chance to hook up with both of the other two, just to go be there for Jules as a friend. It would be really sweet.