Private Practice Guess the quote game :)

laughingGrl posted on Nov 22, 2009 at 05:43AM
this game is in many other spots. it's fun and it'll get this place more active!! (i hope)

Rules:
- you guess one letter at a time
- if you guess it right you get props
- if you get the speaker right, too, then: double props
- if you guess the whole thing you will get 5 or more props!

- the one who guessed it gets to pick the new quote
- the person who picked the quote will give props to the one who got it right

"///" stands for a new sentence.
"/" stands for a space.
So everyone ready to try?
 this game is in many other spots. it's fun and it'll get this place 更多 active!! (i hope) Rules:
last edited on Dec 12, 2009 at 05:28AM

Private Practice 275 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 275

一年多以前 dazzlers said…
how about O
一年多以前 laughingGrl said…
...: i/-i--/-o-r/-r-as-s.//
...:-o-/-a--/a/-i--/ass.///
..:--a--/-o-!///i/-i--/i-.///
一年多以前 dazzlers said…
smile
L??
一年多以前 laughingGrl said…
...: i/li--/-o-r/-r-as-s.//
..:--a--/-o-!///i/li--/i-.///
一年多以前 alessandra_28 said…
T????
一年多以前 laughingGrl said…
...: i/li--/-o-r/-r-asts.//
..:t-a--/-o-!///i/li--/it.///
e??
一年多以前 dazzlers said…
K??
一年多以前 laughingGrl said…
...: i/like/-o-r/-reasts.//
...:-o-/-a-e/a/-i-e/ass.///
..:t-a--/-o-!///i/like/it.///
Violet: I like your breasts.
Addison: you have a nice ass
Violet: Thank you! I like it.
....: ---/------------/--/----/./---/---/--/.../­--/­---­--/­-/-­--/­,/-­-'-­/--­/--­-/-­---­/./­--'­--/­---­---­-/,­/--­/--­--/­---­/--­--/­---­---­.
.....: ---'--/---/---/----/---/--'-/--/---/----/.­../­---­'-/­---­-/-­---­/-/­---­---­---­---­/--­?

一年多以前 laughingGrl said…
A?? congrats!
....: ---/-------a----/--/-a--/./---/---/--/.... /-- /-a---/a/---/,/ --' -/--/---/ --a-/. /-- '-- /-----a-/,/--/-a-- /---/-a--/------.
.....: ---'--/---/a--/--a-/a--/--'-/--/---/---a-/ ... /---'-/--a-/ --a-/a/---a--------/--?

一年多以前 laughingGrl said…
E????????
一年多以前 louise0228 said…
My first time here and I am looking forward to playing this game and chatting with everyone about PP.
I'll start with S
一年多以前 dazzlers said…
big smile
Hey! Glad you could join!
i guess R. congrats by the by :)
....: --e/----ersa----/-s/eas-/./--e/se-/-s/.... . /-e/-a---/a/---/,/ --'s/--/---/ -ea-/. /-e 're/s----ar/,/-e/-a--/--e/sa-e/-----s.
.....: ---'-e/---/a--/--a-/a--/--'s/--/---/-ea- / ... /-s-'-/--a-/ --a-/a/re-a----s---/-s?

props for the three of you :)

一年多以前 laughingGrl said…
yay for louise0228 joining! the more the merrier!! :)

i guess T???
....: T-e/----ersat---/-s/eas-/./T-e/se-/-s/....­../­-e/­-a-­--/­a/-­-t/­,/ -t's/--/---/ -ea-/. /-e 're/s----ar/,/-e/-a-t/t-e/sa-e/t----s.
.....: ---'-e/--t/a--/t-at/a--/-t's/--/---/-ea-/.­../­-s-­'t/­t-a­t/ --at/a/re-at---s---/-s?

一年多以前 laughingGrl said…
i????? :)
....: T-e/----ersati--/is/eas-/./T-e/se-/is/....­...­/-e /-a---/a/--t/,/ it's/--/-i-/ -ea-/. /-e're/si-i-ar/,/-e/-a-t/t-e/sa-e/t-i--s.
.....: ---'-e/--t/a--/t-at/a--/it's/--/-i-/-ea-/.­.. /is -'t /t- at/ --at/a/re-ati--s-i-/is?
一年多以前 laughingGrl said…
H?????
一年多以前 dazzlers said…
C??
一年多以前 louise0228 said…
Pete: The conversation is easy. The sex is……..We laugh a lot, it’s no big deal. We’re similar, we want the same things.

Addison: You’ve got all that and it’s no big deal…..Isn’t that what a relationship is?
last edited 一年多以前
heart
COngrats Louise!! you got it right!!!
now you its your turn!!!

anf for amy and kailey you guessed right your letters too!!! ;)
一年多以前 laughingGrl said…
YAY!! your turn louise!! =]
一年多以前 louise0228 said…
oh right, I have to provide the quote now. Ok. Got to get ready for work now but will post when I get home.
一年多以前 louise0228 said…
I hope this is right, do tell me if I have got it wrong
一年多以前 louise0228 said…
…:---/-/--/-------/-/----/------/----/--­---­.//­/--­--/­---­/--­--/­---­-/-­---­---­/--­--/­-‘-­-/-­---­/--­---­--/­---­-/-­-/-­---­--/­---­/--­--/­---­/--­---­/--­/--­/--­---­---­-/-­--/­-/-­--/­---­--.­///­---­/--­--/­---­/--­---­/--­/--­---­/--­/--­---­---­/--­/--­-/-­---­-/-­---­--/­---­/--­--/­---­/--­/--­-/-­---­-/-­-/-­---­/--­---­-/-­--/­---­--/­---­---­/--­---­/--­/--­-/-­---­---­---­-,/­---­/--­-/-­--/­---­--.­///
…:--.///-------/---,/---/----/--/-----/­---­---­-/-­---­-/-­---­---­/--­-‘-­-/-­---­--/­---­/--­---­-.

so far you are doing it right!! :)

ok, I guess a!!
一年多以前 dazzlers said…
smile
congrats! great job. i guess R
一年多以前 laughingGrl said…
:) okay i guess.... e! :)
一年多以前 louise0228 said…
…:-e-/-/a-/-e-a--e/-/-a-e/ear-e-/--a-/r-­---­.//­/--­e-/­---­/-a­-e/­---­e/-­-r-­---­/--­a-/­-‘-­e/-­--e­/--­r--­--/­---­-/-­-/-­a--­--/­---­/-a­-e/­--e­/r-­---­/--­/--­/e-­-e-­-r-­-/-­-r/­a/-­e-/­-ee­--.­///­---­/-a­-e/­--e­/r-­---­/--­/re­-e-­/--­/--­-r-­e--­/--­/--­e/-­--r­-/-­er-­--/­a--­/-a­-e/­-e-­/--­/--­e/-­---­r/-­-/-­--r­/--­---­e/a­--/­a--­--/­-a-­---­/--­-e-­/--­/--­-/-­r-e­---­---­-,/­---­/-a­-e/­--e­/r-­---­.//­/
…:--.///A-r----/-a-,/---/-ee-/--/-ea--/­A--­---­-/a­---­e/-­e-a­--e­/--­-‘r­e/-­a--­--/­-er­/--­rea­-.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 louise0228 said…
Ok, for some crazy reason, no matter how I submit or edit this post the sixth word in the last line is displaying as /-eaa--/ it should read /-ea-e/
last edited 一年多以前
that used to happen to me all the time!!

ok I guess... t!
一年多以前 louise0228 said…
…:-e-/-/a-/-e-a--e/-/-a-e/ear-e-/t-at/r-­--t­.//­/--­e-/­---­/-a­-e/­---­e/t­-r-­---­/--­at/­-‘-­e/-­--e­/t-­r--­--/­--t­-/-­-/-­a--­--/­---­/-a­-e/­--e­/r-­--t­/t-­/--­/e-­-e-­tr-­-/-­-r/­a/-­e-/­-ee­--.­///­---­/-a­-e/­t-e­/r-­--t­/t-­/re­-e-­/t-­/--­-r-­e--­/--­/t-­e/t­--r­-/-­er-­--/­a--­/-a­-e/­-e-­/--­/t-­e/-­---­r/-­-/-­--r­/--­---­e/a­--/­a--­--/­-a-­---­/--­-e-­/t-­/--­-/-­r-e­---­---­-,/­---­/-a­-e/­t-e­/r-­--t­.//­/
…:--.///A-r---t/-a-,/---/-ee-/t-/-ea--/­A--­---­-/a­---­e/-­e-a­--e­/--­-‘r­e/-­a--­--/­-er­/--­rea­-.
h???
一年多以前 dazzlers said…
N??
一年多以前 laughingGrl said…
louise it happens to me too! andd so now ill guess I???
一年多以前 louise0228 said…
…:-e-/I/a-/-e-a--e/I/ha-e/ear-e-/that/ri­-ht­.//­/-h­en/­---­/ha­-e/­--e­n/t­hr-­--h­/-h­at/­I‘-­e/-­-en­/th­r--­-h/­-it­h/-­-/-­a-i­--/­---­/ha­-e/­-he­/ri­-ht­/t-­/--­/e-­-en­tri­-/-­-r/­a/-­e-/­-ee­--.­///­---­/ha­-e/­the­/ri­-ht­/t-­/re­-e-­/t-­/--­-r-­e--­/i-­/th­e/t­hir­-/-­er-­--n­/an­-/h­a-e­/-e­-/-­n/t­he/­---­-r/­--/­---­r/-­--i­-e/­an-­/a-­---­/-a­n--­-/-­--e­-/t­-/-­--/­-ri­en-­--i­--,­/--­-/h­a-e­/th­e/r­i-h­t./­//
…:--.///A-ri-ht/-a-,/---/nee-/t-/-ea--/­A--­i--­n/a­--n­e/-­e-a­--e­/--­-‘r­e/-­a-i­n-/­her­/--­rea­-
一年多以前 laughingGrl said…
okayy 'll just guess... W?
v??
一年多以前 dazzlers said…
L??
一年多以前 louise0228 said…
…:-e-/I/a-/-e-a--e/I/have/ear-e-/that/r¬­i-h­¬t.­/¬/­/-¬­hen­¬/-­-¬-­/h¬­ave­¬/-­-¬e­n/¬­thr­¬--­-¬h­/wh­at¬­/I‘­¬ve­/¬-­-e¬­n/t­¬hr­-¬-­-h-­/wi­th/­¬--­/¬-­a-¬­i--­¬/-­-¬-­/h¬­ave­¬/-­h¬e­/r¬­i-h­¬t/­t¬-­/-¬­-/e­¬--­e¬n­tr¬­i-/­¬--­r¬/­a/¬­-e-­w/w­e¬e­--¬­.//­¬/-­-¬-­/h¬­ave­¬/t­h¬e­/r¬­i-h­¬t/­t¬-­/r¬­e-e­¬-/­t¬-­/-¬­--r­¬-e­-¬-­/i¬­-/t­¬he­/¬t­hi¬­r-/­¬-e­r¬-­--¬­n/a­¬n-­/¬h­a-¬­e/-­¬e-­/¬-­n/¬­the­¬/-­l¬-­-r¬­/--­¬/-­-¬-­r/¬­---­¬i-­e¬/­an¬­-/a­¬--­l¬-­/-¬­an-­¬--­/¬-­-l¬­e-/­¬t-­/¬-­--¬­/-r­¬ie­n¬-­--¬­i--­¬,/­-¬-­-/¬­ha-­ve/­t¬h­e/¬­ri-­¬ht­.¬/­//
…:--.///Alri-ht/-a-,/---/nee-/t-/leav-¬­/A-­¬-i­-¬-­n/¬­al-­¬ne­/¬-­e-¬­a--­¬e/­-¬-­-‘¬­re/­¬-a­-¬i­n-¬­/he­¬r/­-¬-­re¬­a-

this is like the hardest quote ever!!
I have no idea what could it be!!

I guess o
一年多以前 laughingGrl said…
uhmm hmm how about... U?????
一年多以前 louise0228 said…
…:-e-/I/a-/-e-au-e/I/have/ear-e-/that/r¬­i-¬­ht¬­.¬/­/-¬­he¬­n/¬­-o¬­u/h­¬av­¬e/­¬--­¬en­/¬t­h¬r­ou-­¬h/­w¬h­at¬­¬/I­¬‘v­¬e/­¬--­e¬n­/¬t­h-r­ou¬­-h/­w¬i­th¬­/-¬­-/¬­-a-­¬i-­¬-/­¬--­ou/­h¬a­v¬e­/¬t­h¬e­/r¬­i-¬­ht¬­/to­/-¬­e/¬­e-¬­-e¬­ntr­¬i-­¬/-­¬or­¬¬/­a/¬­-e¬­-w/­¬we­¬e-­-¬.­/¬/­¬--­ou/­h¬a­v¬e­/¬t­h¬e­/r¬­i--­ht¬­/to­/r¬­e-¬­e-¬­/to­/-¬­our­-¬e­-¬-­/i¬­-/¬­th¬­e/¬­thi­¬r-­¬/-­¬er­¬-o­n/¬­an¬­-/¬­hav­e/¬­-e¬­-/o­n/¬­th¬­e/¬­-l¬­oor­¬/o­-/¬­-ou­r/¬­o--­¬i¬­-e¬­/an­¬-/­¬a-­¬-l­-/-­-an­¬-o­¬-/­¬-u­l¬e­-¬/­t¬o­/o¬­--/­-¬r­i¬e­n¬-­--¬­i-¬­-,¬­/-¬­ou/­¬ha­¬ve­¬/t­¬he­/¬r­i¬-­h¬t­.¬/­//
…:--.///Alri-ht/-a-,/-ou/nee-/to/leav-¬­/A¬­--¬­i-o­-n/­¬al­¬on­¬e/­¬-e­-¬a­u¬-­e¬/­-¬o­u‘¬­re¬­/-¬­a-¬­in-­¬/h­¬er­¬/-­¬-r­e¬a­-
一年多以前 louise0228 said…
This forum is weird, it keeps adding extra lines to the quote, look at all the lines with an extra bit pointing downwards, it makes it look like there are extra letters in the words. Anyone got any idea how I can stop it?
一年多以前 laughingGrl said…
it happened to me too on the chameron guess the quote game. what I did was i just retyped it... i don't know wat else to do...
monkey
yes I retape all the words with extra lines or double letters. its kind of annoying but its the only way it works.