越狱 Theories for season 4.

bellywalks_2007 posted on Feb 26, 2008 at 08:33PM
Now that season 3 has finished I was wondering what everyone's theories and wishes for season 4 would be. Here's mine,

Michael goes on the hunt for this Lief guy in his pursuit for vengence against Gretchen, the company and Whistler.I want him to find peace but fear he'll only end up being forced to do things that go against his morals.

The lovely Linc tries to disappear with L.J, and hopefully Sophia, but true to character returns to Michael's side to protect and support him. With Michael's brains and the lovely Linc's brawn they become a thorn in the Company's side.

Sucre will be set the task of obtaining the Bird book from T-Bag as I still think it's important. T-Bag of course won't make it easy for him and many a mind game shall be played.

I think that sadly Bellick has exhausted his usefulness and may end up being a casualty in the first few episodes Unless Mahone tries to use him to obtain the bird book which would turn it into a race to see who would get it first Sucre or Bellick.

Thats all I've got so far, what does everyone else think? I just can't wait till it comes back, I hope they don't make us wait too long, Monday nights are going to be so boring now.

越狱 No 回复