越狱 Season 3 is the Last Season.

Niwdog posted on Sep 14, 2007 at 06:21PM
After the end of Season 1 or the beginning of Season 2, the Creator of Prison Break said he had material for 3 Seasons - 3 archs of the show, but didn't reveal what they were. He said Season 1 was about the break, Season 2 was about them on the run, and Season 3 would bring it all to an end, but didn't reveal the details of Season 3. And if you remember, the Finale of Season 2 actually revealed a revelation from the General of the Company, about what the whole incarceration and framing of Lincoln Schofield was really about - Getting to Michael. I got the idea they are testing Michael, and that Michael is the one they want, maybe cos he's a genius.
If you ask me this seems to be the Big Story; the Main Point. And there is no way they can drag Prison Break out for 5-6 Seasons. They know it won't work out.

P.S: There is no secure or core evidence of this and this is not completely confirmed, so don't take it too seriously if they change their mind depending on the ratings they get in Season 3 and make a Season 4.

越狱 10 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 twix said…
yaa well i think they were really after their father they just wanted to kill them because of what their father did but you can never bee too sure :)
一年多以前 Dominator said…
In season 2...the Man that very rarely talks states that he only needs one...(of the two) but does not specify which one...?

I hope T-Bag gets killed...the people he killed is just so bad!!
一年多以前 ste3344 said…
yea i agree , i think this is the last season because i do like the show but if they make any more seasons it will just drag on and people will hate it . My mum ,loved it and now is startig to hate it because they are making more seasons . Thats only my opinions so dont get mad lol :)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 BradZombie said…
They should find a way to solve the current plot and start a new one along the way with some of the same or different people all together.
一年多以前 Lady_Hamilton said…
yeah its a trilogy within a trilogy...i hope they can pull it off.
一年多以前 mark_quinn said…
I've seen a behind the scenes show and Dominic Purcell (Lincon) said that Sara and LJ will die and maybe Micheal!:O
一年多以前 Almoace said…
Yes I think it would look like the last season so they can finish the story once and forall, but if they really wanted to they could drag it out longer and go for another season but I think that would just be dragging it out too long.
Even though I love PB, all good things must come to an end.
一年多以前 rookyboy said…
You have to remember tht it was never meant to be a tv show but a movie so this is just the basic story and season 3 with most probs be then end. As it has had a start middle and now the end. To make a new story all together would ruin the themes of prison break and they would never manage to recreate this.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 summercutie18 said…
i thought that they would make another season. this season is all about whistler and breaking out of sona to get linc's son and sara back, but what happens when michael finds out the company killed her? They'll get a highly p.o.ed genius. I think if they do make a season 4, it will be about michael bringing down the company. so far they have just been running, its time to fight back, right?
一年多以前 bellywalks_2007 said…
I hope they make more seasons, but i doubt they will.
After Michael finds out Sara's dead, he'll have pretty much nothing left to fight for. I'm guessing LJ will die too, then niether michael or lincoln will have anything to fight for, they'll probably give up, or get exonerated!