普林斯顿(黑少正太组合) Princeton Is So Cutteeeee

cutie129 posted on Jun 29, 2011 at 02:07AM
well all of them are cute but if i had to choose it would be princenton cause he is good looking and know how to dress 'and i would date him if could but if see me he would but i luvh there all good looking but that princeton ........................................ju­st make me fell good well im a good he make fell good

普林斯顿(黑少正太组合) 5 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 mindlessgirl375 said…
kiss
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­ssh­e isssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­ss
一年多以前 msclassified13 said…
yes he is that is the most finest boy i have ever seen and he is mine thats my baby and i love the way he body roll
一年多以前 dediva10 said…
heart
No he is NOT is my BF and my HONEY not yours "Love you PRINCETON BABY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
一年多以前 princetonwife50 said…
laugh
hahaha yall so funny princeton got yall fooled he is mine and always will be mine but its nice for yall to have ur imaginations or dreams cause that sure is a really big dream of yours dediva10 and msclassified
一年多以前 Miguela said…
heart
prinston is ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo fine and baby u cant get hem cuase he mmmmmmmmmmmineeeeeeee